Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it! You know you do!" Carl growled, "You wouldn't be fingering your pussy right next to me if you didn't. I'll bet your husband has never made you cum has he? Tell me, has he ever made you cum?"

Still holding her hand trapped under his, Carl's fingertip was rubbing her clit as a tiny whispered answer came from her, "not.....not...often."

"How often? How often does he make you cum?" Carl hissed in her ear as he slid two fingers into her and used his thumb to rub her clit.

"Only....only a...a...few times." She whimpered as he felt her hips begin to move, thrusting toward his hand.

"How often do you masturbate to a cum? How often? Tell me! Tell....me...now god damn it!" He snarled punctuating his last three words with a hard thrust of his fingers into her warm hole.

"Oh....oh...oh...please...don't...I'm...married!" She gasped, but Carl felt her legs spread even wider, felt her hips thrusting toward his hand as she protested.

He used his free hand to grab her by the back of the neck and turn her face to his.

"How often?? Tell me! Tell me now!"

She whimpered, then a small whispered answer spilled for her lips, "Ev...every day."

A moment later she added, "But...you can't...you can't do this!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He growled as he mashed his mouth to hers.

She lay still, not responding until he snaked his tongue between her lips and began to explore the inside of her mouth. He felt her tremble, then felt her relax and tentatively kiss him back. A moment later she stiffened and groaned. Carl felt her pussy grip his fingers as a climax rolled through her body.

He pulled his fingers from inside her and with a quick jerk, pulled her panties to her ankles, then off one leg. Before she could react, he rolled between her legs, placed the head of his raging, leaking hardon against her wet entrance. Just before he lunged forward, she realized what he was about to do.

Her eyes grew wide and she stammered, "You...you can't do that! You can't..."

Before she could finish her protest, he slammed forward burying his cock to his balls inside her. Her eyes grew wide, her mouth formed an "O" as he filled her with his hard rod. He grabbed both her wrists and held them in one hand pinned to the mattress above her head.

"Now, you're going to get what you want. You instigated it so I know you want it. And you're going to get it. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked. I'm going to ram my cock as deep into your prissy little pussy as I can. And I'm going to make you cum a few more times. Then I'm going to fill you with my seed."

He began to fuck her with long hard strokes. She lay there, her eyes wide. Her gaze locked on his face as he violated her. Soon her eyes rolled up, then fluttered shut. Her breathing came in gasps and moans.

As he fucked her Carl leaned down and whispered, "Tell me you want it. Tell me you want to be fucked hard. Tell me god damn it...TELL ME!"

In an almost imperceptible whisper, she begged, "Oh...please...please...please...please."

"What? Please what? I can't hear you!" Carl growled, "Louder...tell me...louder...TELL ME!"

"Oh please......." She moaned, then in a voice that grew from a whisper to a scream, she cried out, "Yes...yes...yes...please....please....OH.....PLEASE!!"

Carl grinned, released her wrists, grabbed both her ass cheeks and fucked her even harder.

"Oh, yea...oh yea...oh...you're...a ..great...fuck!" He grunted in time to his strokes.

"Oh....oh.....oh...OH!!!!" Jenny cried out as Carl felt her pussy pulsing around his cock with another climax.

He was close and a moment later his cock throbbed, blasting rope after rope of sperm laden cum deep into her womb. He lay on top of her, his cock still buried inside her, unwilling to pull out. Finally, his cock grew limp and slipped out of its own. He slid to the side and lay beside her.

"You...you raped me." She said.

"Bullshit!" Carl grunted, "You wanted it, you said so."

"I....didn't...it...wasn't...... I...wasn't myself." She whispered.

"Sure you were. You loved it. And you know what else?" He asked with a grin.

She didn't say anything but looked at him blankly.

"I'll fuck you again, anytime I feel like it," He stated with a self-satisfied grin, "because you want it! You know you do!".

"I...I.....I....." She started to say, then trailed off to silence.

"Exactly!" He chuckled.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to him so her head was pillowed on his chest.

"Sleep now." He ordered, "You're going to need your strength."

He lay with her warm body pulled tightly to his and drifted off to sleep. He woke sometime later. He had one leg over Jenny and her breathing told him she was asleep. It was still dark and the final embers of the fire were glowing dimly in the stove. Carl could feel the soft skin of her legs under his and it caused his cock to stir.

Soon his cock was again hard. Carl slid slowly between her legs, reached down and positioned his rod at her entrance. He felt her stir, then felt her legs spread, giving him access. He pushed forward, sliding his cock into her cum filled tunnel.

He fucked her slowly, savoring each stroke. In until his balls touched her ass, then out until just the head was inside her. He felt her arms come up and circle his neck, felt her legs spread wider, felt her hips begin to rise to meet his strokes. He said nothing to her, nor she to him, they just fucked.

An interminable time later, he knew he was close. He pulled her legs up until her knees were pushed against her shoulders. Without a word he placed a thumb on her clit and rubbed it as he fucked her. To his surprise, it took only a minute or two of rubbing and he felt her stiffen, then felt her pussy gently pulsing around his cock. It drove him over the edge. He rammed deep into her, deep enough that he could feel her cervix against his cock head and for the second time filled her with his seed, blasting his sperm directly into her womb. Carl rolled off and stretched out next to her, tucking the sleeping bag in around them. As he drifted off to sleep, he realized that neither of them had spoken, which brought a grin to his face.

Carl woke with sunlight streaming in the window. He turned to find Jenny curled tightly against his side. He watched her face as she slept and for a moment felt bad about fucking her.

But only for a moment, then her voice echoed from his memory, 'Yes...yes.....yes... please....please....OH.....PLEASE!!' and he grinned.

He slowly coaxed her onto her back, trying not to wake her. He carefully slipped between her legs and placed the head of his morning hard-on against her pussy. He nudged forward, pushing the head into her hole. As the head of his cock slid into her, she stirred, then her eyes opened. She was disoriented for a moment, then her eyes cleared and she looked up at him poised above her.

"Again?" She asked, uncertainty and wonder filling her voice.

"You've never been with a horny guy like me, have you?" He asked, pushing the length of his cock into her until his balls touched her ass.

He grinned and said, "Now that I've had some of your fabulous pussy, I'll probably fuck you three or four more times today."

Her eyes grew wide and she said with disbelief coloring her voice, "Three...or four...more times...today??"

"Yep." He said as he reached down and pulled her top up.

"What...?" She began to protest as he reached behind her and unfastened her bra.

"I want to see and taste those luscious tits." He said, pulling up the cups of her bra and allowing her breasts to pop out.

"But...you can't...." She again began to protest.

"I can," He said with a grin taking one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, "And I will. Besides, you'll love it."

She gasped and her eyes widened as he squeezed her nipple, then rolled it between his fingers. He leaned down and took the other one in his mouth, sucking on it. At the same time, he began to fuck her.

"Oh god." She moaned.

He pulled his mouth from her nipple, grinned and said, "God doesn't have a damn thing to do with it. My cock and your pussy do."

He fucked her for a short time then slowly pulled his cock out of her by now slippery wet hole. She didn't say anything but looked puzzled. He grinned and urged her to turn over. When she was on her stomach, he pushed her legs apart and pulled her hips up until he could get his cock into her glistening snatch. He grabbed her hips and with one had lunge buried his rod back into her pussy. He felt his cock head hit her cervix and heard her groan as it did.

He leaned over her shoulder and whispered to her, "Now for a little doggy fuck my horny little nymph!"

He began to hammer into her, his balls slapping her clit with each stroke. He knew he would last a while and he did. He made her cum twice before he was ready. When his cock exploded, he rammed into her until his cock head was pressed to her cervix and blasted his seed into her. Rope after rope of rich sperm laden cum pumped into her, some of it going directly into her womb.

When he was done he pulled out slowly, savoring the sight of his hard rod, shiny and slick with his cum and her juices, sliding out from between the puffy, swollen lips of her well-used pussy. When his cock head plopped out, he grinned as his cum dribble out and down her swollen pink lips and dripping off onto the sleeping bag.

Jenny plopped onto her stomach and said, "That air is cold! Cover me up!"

He laid down beside her, curled his leg over her and said, "I'll ask again, did you want it?"

She lay still for a moment, eyes closed, then a tiny smile curled the corners her lips and she said, "Yes I wanted it. Yes, I want more."

Carl grinned and kissed her on the cheek, saying, "I'll give you all I've got."

For the next 3 days, they did nothing but eat, sleep, and fuck. Carl fucked her at least three times a day and in every position, he could think of. On the morning of the fourth day, Carl came awake with Jenny sitting astride of him.

"My turn!" She giggled as she reached down and placed the head of his cock against her pussy.

She slid down onto it and began to slide up and down. It wasn't long and she was moaning in the grips of a climax as her pussy squeezed his cock. Carl arched his back, pushing upward, shoving his hard rod deep into her pulsing tunnel and exploded, filling her yet again with his sperm.

They lay together for a while, enjoying the warmth of each other, then Carl decided it was time to get more wood for the fire. He dressed and went out to get an armload. As he was stepping off the porch, he heard the unmistakable sound of an air horn.

He struggled down the hill, slogging as quickly as he could through the thigh-deep snow, excited and hoping whoever was there would wait. When he got within sight of the road, he could see a roadgrader sitting next to the cars. He yelled and waved his arms until the operator saw him.

When he got to the grader the operator opened the door and yelled over the engine noise, "I wasn't sure anyone was around. I was about to go on up the pass!"

"We took shelter in a hunter's cabin up the hill." Carl yelled back, "Can you pull us out?"

"Sure thing!" The operator yelled.

He got a chain out of the toolbox and ten minutes later both cars were on the road and clear.

As the operator drove off Carl waved and yelled, "Thanks!"

Carl slogged back up the hill and as he came in the door Jenny asked, "Where did you go? I thought you were going for wood?"

Carl told her about the grader and that both cars were on the road and clear. Jenny looked sick as he finished the story.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I...I don't want to go because..because...I don't know how I'm going to explain this to my husband." She choked.

Carl smiled, hugged her close and said, "We have to go. We can't stay here forever. And as for your husband, don't tell him. There's only two of us who know what happened here. Tell him you found a cabin for shelter, but tell him you were alone."

"Lie to him?" Jenny asked, her eyes wide.

"Sure." Carl replied, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"But...But," Jenny stammered, tears in her eyes, "What if I'm pregnant? What will I tell him then?"

"If?" Carl barked a laugh, "I don't see how you can't be. But if you are, it's his right?"

Jenny seemed to consider for a moment, then Carl said, "God provides, doesn't he? That's what you said. If you're pregnant, it's God's will."

Jenny smiled and a look of joy crossed her face as she said, "You're right! If I am, it's God's will. And it's Phillips child."

They got dressed and bustled around the cabin putting things away. When they were done Carl looked around the small room and made sure everything was neat and in its place, all the extra cans of food were in the cupboard, all the unused firewood he stacked on the porch and the mattress was back in its plastic bag. He led the way and broke trail for Jenny back to the cars. When they got there, he helped her start her's.

As it warmed up she said, "Thank you. I would have died if you hadn't found me."

"Yea well thank you for the fabulous days we spent together!" He said with a grin, which caused her cheeks to turn pink.

"Have a great life." He replied, leaning in the window to kiss her gently, then stepped back and waved her on.

He watched her drive away and wondered why he hadn't asked for her address. Deep in his mind he knew why, because he would want to go see her and she needed to get back to her life, without him around. As he climbed into his car and headed home it hit him that she still had on his sweater. It also occurred to him that he had left a couple of his business cards in the pocket of the sweater.

'That's funny.' He thought, 'she's going to know how to get hold of me but I won't be able to find her. That's probably for the best.'

Carl thought about Jenny often over the next two years. He wondered how she was doing, wondered if she had gotten pregnant and if she had if Phillip accepted it as his. But mostly he thought about how it felt to lay between her soft, sweet thighs and fuck her to a climax.

The week before Thanksgiving two years after their time in the cabin, Carl got an envelope in the mail. It didn't have a return address and when he opened it, it contained a card and a picture.

The picture was of a dark-haired little toddler. Carl was a bit puzzled until he opened the card. It was plain on the outside and the only thing on the inside was a short hand-written note that said:

"Phillip wants a little brother or sister for Phillip junior. I told him I wanted to go spend a few days with my family. I'll be at the Black Crow pass cabin the day after Thanksgiving."

Carl grinned as he began to pack his bags for a thanksgiving trip.


12