All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 02'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Knew it

Same Sam. Guessing his mother's death did a lot to him. He made a new personality to disassociate himself with the mess that was going on around him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh crap, please not another Taken. Please let her get away cleanly after delivering Sam of his evil uncle personality.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 5 years ago
OMG! The clan from hell!

Oh this story is so not going to turn out well for Kat. Sam is Lyndsay and Clyde's son Samson from Taken & Taken Back! The mention of his sister has to be Eliza. When Sam's Uncle Dale appeared I knew for sure who Sam is. Since Lyndsay killed Clyde and Samson killed Lyndsay, the reader can be assured this story will turn very dark and brutal. The hint of a split personality could be due to the few years he had a normal life before being taken back.

Glad to see you write a sequel even though I know it will not have a happy ending (which is just like real life). Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Love your writing!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Sammy

Sammy is the little boy from Taken and Taken back! He somehow has multiple personality disorder now. I hope Lindsey’s training wakes up more than Uncle Dale’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 5 years ago
Well JW

You sure know how to write dark and deranged hillbilly’s.

I’m kicking myself that I didn’t recognize who Sam was until Dale appeared, despite the similarities in the stories.

Just loving this already....roll on three.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 5 years agoAuthor
Did you hear that?

It's amazing how much nicer the comments are when I can simply delete the nasty ones! I am aiming to have chp 3 up by next week.

To my haters, don't read my shit if it bothers your delicate senses. I give disclaimers for a reason

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yayy it's back!

I've been reading this story since taken and I am so glad there's more (I am probably super sick for saying that). Your writing is so good and captivating. I really hope we find out what happened to Eliza and Emily! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's it?

He killed her? That really stinks!!!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 5 years agoAuthor
Chp 3

I am only waiting for it to get published or rejected again by literotica. They don't always like my material

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He didn't kill her.

If you deprive the brain of oxygen it passes out. Longer without oxygen... then you die. So he 'passed her out' so she would be easier to get back to captivity and/or addition torture. But no if she was dead i dont rrally think chapter 3 would be in the works.

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 5 years agoAuthor
He did kill her, but not permanently.

I already have chp 3 up on Fetlife, literotica takes longer, they have stricter terms. Not only do I have chp 3, I've written all the way up to 6 so far. You'll just have to stayed tuned

MysteriousVoidMysteriousVoidover 5 years ago
Love it .,

More chapters please :)♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ahhhhhhh, I remember now!!!

Sam/Sammy is the one who raped his mother so he could marry one day; and later strangled her to death (because she had stabbed his "Father" to save the three of them). Whatever happened to his aunt Emily?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 5 years ago
thanks jadewinchester

Our little boy is all grown up! (proud moment) Its delightful to see that he has a softer side, just like his Pa. He likes dogs, which is good thing. It will be interesting to see whether his affinity for cooking prevails, but all in all he seems to be... all grown up. He hehehe.......seat belt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anytime soon?

Will the new chapters be up anytime soon?

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 5 years agoAuthor
To ANON and everyone else

Literotica will not publish the next chapter and I just can't stifle myself by watering it down anymore. If anyone wants to read the next chapters (i'm up to 6 now btw and working on 7) I have them published on Fetlife.com under Jaded_beauty. OR I could email it to you. If you click on my profile name, it gives you an option to message me and if you leave me an email to reply to (make sure its written correctly!!!) I am more than willing to email the next chapters too. I hope to publish more on here eventually, but I guess this story is just "too dark" for Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
488 Followers
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranded Previous Part
Stranded Series Info