All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 12'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 4 years ago
My one complaint

You don’t write fast enough :-))

Superb story telling and eagerly awaiting the next installment .

PetBunPetBunover 4 years ago
I miss Sam 😭

I'm scared for Kat whenever Sam is not around, the shit she has to go through...

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 4 years agoAuthor
good things take time lol

You are not alone, i wish I could write faster too. I just gotta wrap this one up. and that wont be for a several more chapters. I am trying at least one chp a month, bare minimum.

Sam should be back soon, 5 day trip =3 days if he skips sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story is best with Sam in it

I prefer the dynamic between Sam/Arioch and Kat to everything else tbh... this chapter isnt terrible, but the whole time I was just hoping he would show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Family Tree

It's hard to keep up with everyone. Do you have a family tree type thing to follow as a guide? How old is Skye? Sam? Eliza? Do you have a timeline of events?

Just something to think about in your spare time. Great chapter as always. :)

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 4 years agoAuthor
the Ol' family tree

First of all thank you!! I am honored by your compliments and your questions, I will do my best to answer!

I do have a family tree of sorts, however there is a reason I leave it on the vague side, I believe it allows individuals to draw their own conclusions or relate it to things that make sense to their lifes experiences. Like how I picture Sam, may not match the version of Sam you picture. But that's what I like about it. Or at least that's my reasoning. Instead of an actual tree, I keep a list of the characters, or at least I try my very best to. I have one list for each story, and i simply copy paste characters that are in more than one story line.

I have to go back sometimes if I forget someone's eye color, or maybe i forgot which side their scar is on, etc. There's lots of characters in this head of mine so it helps me stay as consistent as possible, I add little tidbits of info besides just hair color, like which order Dale married his wives, which child i've named belongs to whom, Who is on the Conclave and in order of age. Usually its been pointed out if I am not consistent or accurate in something, so i assume im not doing too bad. If you are asking if I have something to like hand out, no, but I could try and come up with something if it helps.

Now, I usually avoid giving direct ages for the most part, unless of course i need to emphasize a character is at least 18 lol. so i'll give you rough idea. I picture Skye would to be in her mid to late 50's (she was 18, still in her Sr year high school when she was taken) in this story anyways, Sam, mid to late 30s. He was roughly 10 when Clyde 'brought him home', so that means Eliza is roughly early 20's...etc. Kat would also be in early 20's, having already started college and being old enough to drink.

Again, my time line is rough and vague, but yes I have one, at least in my head. My writing process involves things coming to me like puzzle pieces, so things can be jumbled till I slap it together. Hope this answered that. Feel free to send a email if you have anymore :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I feel like I’m the only one who likes the zeke kat story line because it’s so innocent.I can picture kat falling in love with zeke,trying to escape with him only for sam to kill him and bring her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I miss you please come back

To both Sam and the writer

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 4 years agoAuthor
Its coming

Chp 13 has been submitted. Just waiting on literotica. But it should pass first time thru

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranded Ch. 11 Previous Part
Stranded Series Info