All Comments on 'Stranded in Heels Pt. 04'

by Fran_cd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ToniM1234ToniM1234about 1 month ago

Oh youre such a tease!!!

SexySenior56SexySenior56about 1 month ago

I hate you for stopping when you did!

CaseyjoCaseyjoabout 1 month ago

Just a personal point of view. Sarah talks about being a cd, a crossdresser. Later on, the term trans is used. The shortened word is confusing. Is she a transvestite? A man who likes to dress and appear as a woman. Or is she transgender? A person who is working to become and appear as a different gender from which they were born through hormone medication and surgeries. The goal of living full time in their chosen gender.

Fran_cdFran_cdabout 1 month agoAuthor

Caseyjo, thanks for you input! I always appreciate comments and even criticisms of my writing that will help me be a better storyteller.

I think the term trans has been broadened in the past few years to include a spectrum of men and women who are in some way or another presenting as the other gender., Yes, that could include everything to a closeted cd to a post op transwoman or transman. I don't see the word transvestite used in writings by members of the LBGTQ community much any more.

In this case, Sarah is a male crossdresser who loves to present publicly as a woman. I see her as someone who would love to be able to live and work as a woman, but knows that society is not yet ready for a non-op transwoman teaching in a high school classroom, at least not in the midwest where this story takes place. I've thought about taking this story further where Sarah and Doug would fall in love and she would move to live with him and work for his sister as Sarah.

I don't know that I'll take the story that far. I kind of like the ending I have right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFran_cd@Fran_cd
Mature life-long bi crossdresser, out to most of my family and friends for over 30 years.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES