Stranded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen lay on the couch as her breath and ability to think straight returned. Her eyes opened and she began to take in the room around her. Things had changed dramatically. Ron, James, and Will were all naked. Ron and James had fully erect cocks that were long and fat. Jen had never seen cocks that big. She couldn't tell how big Will was because he was on his knees with his face buried in his mother's crotch!

Melody leaned over Jen and kissed her hard. Jen kissed her back just as hard. "I will be back in a minute," Melody said as she stood up. When she walked out of the room Ron and James walked over to the couch. Each took one of Jen's hands and pulled her to her feet. They walked her over to the wall. What looked like a wall decoration turned out to be a set of chains with softly lined handcuffs attached.

The men raised Jen's arms and locked her wrists into the cuffs. Far from being scared, Jen was as wet as she had ever been. A moment of reality hit, "I'm married, you shouldn't do what you are doing."

Ron calmly put his mouth on her tit and began to suck her nipple. James cupped her ass with one huge hand while putting the finger of his other hand in her sopping pussy. "Do you want us to stop?"

Jen could only moan as they molested her. James took his hand from her ass and put his finger in her mouth. "Lick it for me."

Jen licked and sucked his finger as he stroked the finger of his other hand in and out of her pussy. He pulled his finger from her mouth and returned his hand to her ass. Ron held one cheek of her ass open as James put his now wet finger against her asshole. He inserted the tip of his finger slowly in her ass while he continued to slowly finger fuck her pussy. Gradually he inserted his finger fully into her ass. He slowly pulled it back and slowly slid it back in.

They were pushing all of her buttons and she began to move her hips in time with James' fingers. After a few minutes Ron raised his head from her breasts and moved in front of her. James pulled his fingers out of her pussy and ass causing Jen to moan in disappointment. She looked down as James raised her leg up. As she stood on one leg, arms spread, with her hands cuffed to the wall, Ron began to insert his cock in her pussy. If she hadn't been so wet she didn't think it would have ever been possible. It felt massive as it slowly filled her. Slowly and surely, he impaled her on his cock. Her pussy began to stretch to accommodate him and he began flexing his cock.

His throbbing cock took her breath away. Her breath was coming in gasps. The feeling of not being in control while these two men did what they wanted was making her crazy with lust. She didn't think she could be more turned on.

As Ron began to stroke his cock in and out of her she lost her ability to think. Ron grabbed her other leg and pulled her up until both of her legs were supported on his arms. He grabbed her ass and used his arms to pump her onto his cock. His massive cock slammed in and out of her and she nearly lost her mind. She screamed out her pleasure as a massive orgasm overcame her. She was lost in lust as she ground her pussy against him. She stiffened like she had been shocked until, finally, she came down the other side. Ron gradually slowed his pace as Jen hung limp from the handcuffs.

Chapter 5

He lowered her legs down and supported her as James unlocked the cuffs. She fell limp into Ron's arms. James placed pillows on the floor as Ron carried her over. He lay her down on the pillows and James laid down beside her. James rolled her on her side and raised her leg. From behind he put the head of his cock at her entrance. "Do you want to stop or would you like more cock?"

"More cock"

"Are you sure?" James said as he slid the head of his cock into her pussy.

"Yes"

James started pulling his cock out, "Are you really sure?"

"Yes, please fuck me. Please!"

James held her leg up as he slid his cock deep into her pussy. Jen began to moan loudly as he stroked his cock in and out. He increased his speed until he was slamming his huge cock into her. Within moments she was screaming out her orgasm again. James fucked her hard as her orgasm hit, then froze with his cock buried within her as her pussy spasmed around it. Gradually her spasms began to dissipate.

James said, "You want my cock in your ass. Don't you? Tell me you want my cock in your ass!"

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want your cock in my ass!"

James slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy and helped Jen get on her hands and knees. Ron moved in front of her and lay down on the floor with his cock pointing up at her chin. She didn't need any instructions as she put one of her hands on his leg and grabbed his cock with the other. She couldn't wait to put that huge cock in her mouth! She lowered her head and swallowed his cock as deep as she could. She began to lovingly suck him while behind her James was lubricating her ass with his fingers.

James put a finger in her ass and slowly stroked it in and out until she had relaxed enough for his purposes. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass and slowly pushed the head into her. He paused to allow her to stretch and then pushed a bit more in. He continued that way until he was as far in as she could accept. Then he began to slowly pump in and out of her ass.

Jen had never been fucked in the ass. She wouldn't let her husband even try because she thought it would hurt too much. It did hurt a little at first, but as her sphincter adjusted a new sensation came over her. The huge cock fucking her ass began to feel wonderful. James was dominating her and her lust was out of control. Jen was slowly building up to yet another orgasm. Waves of pleasure were washing over her as she got closer and closer.

Ron grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face hard against his pelvis as he began firing spurt after spurt of come in her mouth and down her throat. She was swallowing all that she could when the most intense orgasm she had ever had swept over her. Ron pulled his spent cock from her mouth as she began to scream out her ecstasy. James rammed his cock all the way into her ass and began shooting his own jets of come.

Jen fainted and collapsed onto the pillows as James pulled his cock out of her gorgeous ass. She gradually came around within a few minutes. She had been as thoroughly fucked as she could stand. Her body was spent, but she felt a glow of contentment spread over her and she smiled.

Chapter 6

Jen slowly scanned around the room. James left the room, heading to the bathroom. Ron was on the floor nearby. Her eyes went wide as she looked toward the couch. Alisa was on the couch with her legs pulled back to her chest as Will pounded her with his cock. Jen's view proved to her that Will was no slouch in the cock department either! As she watched Melody approached her brother from the back. "Oh Wow, Jen thought. She's wearing a strap-on dildo!"

Melody had both hands around the healthy sized dildo as she approached her brother. She got up on the couch behind her brother and leaned over him as he fucked his mother. Lube was slowly dripping from the dildo as she aimed the tip at her brother's anus.

She timed it perfectly. As Will pulled his cock out of his mother in preparation for another stroke, Melody plunged forward. The dildo plunged into his ass. Will jerked forward and his sister followed, burying the dildo as far as it would go.

"What the fuck sis!?"

"You lost the bet so now I am going to fuck your ass!"

"OK, I won't be a sore loser. I also don't want to be sore. Just take it a bit easier please."

Will returned to fucking Alisa as his sister began to match his rhythm. He plunged into his mother and on his back stroke plunged his ass onto Melody's strap-on. Will grunted in time with the penetration of his ass.

Alisa began to jerk and moan as her orgasm wracked her. Will continued to slam his cock into her until suddenly his cock exploded in his mother's pussy. He began to shoot stream after stream of come into his mother's vagina as his sister fucked his ass.

Melody slowly pulled the dildo out of Will's ass and stood up with a grin on her face. Will leaned over and began to kiss his mother deeply as she basked in the afterglow. Jen continued to watch as Ron and James stood up and walked over to Melody.

Ron reached behind his daughter and unbuckled the strap-on causing it to drop to the floor. "You have been a naughty girl and need to be taught a lesson." He pulled his daughter into a tight embrace and began to kiss her passionately.

He picked her up and laid her on the pillows next to Jen. "Wow! Jen thought. They are both hard again!"

Jen got up from the floor and moved to the couch. Alisa reached up and pulled Jen down next to her and they snuggled as they watched Alisa's family. "Jen, I don't know what to say. I swear to you I never planned any of this. I was really just trying to be a good Samaritan."

Jen held Alisa closed and whispered, "It's alright. No, it is more than alright. Before now I would never have imagined an experience like this. I know I should feel bad because of my husband and later I will have to deal with that. Right now, I am joyful. Thank you for rescuing me and everything that has come after." She kissed Alisa sweetly.

On the floor Ron began to kiss and lick his way down his daughter's body. Pausing at each breast, palming each, and lovingly licking her nipples. Melody's began to breath faster, her heartbeat was pounding, as her father slowly licked his way down her body. He arrived at the sweet junction of her legs and began to eat her pussy. He enveloped her clit with his mouth as he inserted two fingers into her. He swirled his tongue on and around her clit as he slowly fucked her with his fingers.

Melody spread her legs farther apart and raised her hips to meet her father's mouth. "Oh god that's good! Don't you dare stop!"

Ron increased the pace, curling his fingers slightly to hit her "G" spot as he thrust them in and out of her. Melody could take no more as her orgasm washed over her. Ron held her squirming pussy to his face as she bucked against him in ecstasy. As her quivering subsided, he lowered her to the pillows and positioned himself between her open legs.

Ron took his fat cock and began to rub it up and down her slit. He slapped the head of his cock against her inflamed clit before rubbing it against it. "Do you want me to fuck you sweety?"

"Please fuck me daddy! Stick that fat cock in me and fuck me!"

Without further delay he inserted the head of his cock into her soaked vagina. He slowly pushed his cock in until most of its mass was embedded in her. Stroking slowly in and out he kissed his daughter. She moaned as their tongues played.

He increased his pace and began sucking on the nipple of his daughter's pert tit. Her moans increased as he began to slam his cock in and out of her. She bucked her hips up to meet him as they fucked. Their bodies smacked together in a wonderful sexual dance until Melody thought she was going insane! She began to buck and tremble, losing her coordination.

Her orgasm hit her and she screamed out her joy. Ron plunged his cock deep into his daughter and held it there as she flailed in orgasm. He kissed her deeply as she began to wind down. He then rolled them over until he was on his back and she was riding him.

Melody lay against her father's chest and kissed him passionately. It wasn't long before the hard cock in her pussy made her want more. She raised up and put her hands on her father's chest. Melody began to grind her hyper sensitive clit on his pelvis as she fucked herself on her father's cock. "I love your big cock daddy!"

Will came up behind her and began rubbing his rejuvenated erection against the crack of her ass. "Time for some payback Sis," he said as he placed the head of his cock against her sphincter. Melody stopped moving as he began to penetrate her ass. Slowly, inch by inch, he embedded his cock in her willing ass.

Will and his father began to fuck Melody slowly as they coordinated their strokes. Melody immediately was overwhelmed with another orgasm. "Oh god, Oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

James squatted down and aimed his recently cleaned and very hard cock at her mouth. He chuckled as he said, "Watch your language young lady. I'm going to have to wash your mouth out with my cock."

She smiled at him and opened her mouth to receive him. She sucked hard as he fucked her face, nearly choking her with his massive cock. The three men synchronized their movements as they fucked her.

Melody was in ecstasy! She had never experienced anything like this and every nerve in her body was on orgasmic fire. She lost herself in the feeling. Three men were fucking her and it was amazing.

The men continued to rhythmically fuck her there on the floor.

Jen's hand was on Alisa's crotch, masturbating her hard. Alisa's legs clamped Jen's hand in place as she watched her daughter being fucked. Jen felt the rush of Alisa's juices as she orgasmed against her hand.

James began to grunt as he fucked Melody's face and his load surged up his shaft. Melody swallowed greedily as her uncle shot his come in her mouth.

While she was swallowing Ron began to shoot his load into her welcoming pussy, followed within a second by Will. Melody could only moan as the most massive orgasm she had ever had hit her. Her arms could barely hold her up as she quaked. Finally, Will slowly pulled his cock from her ass and she melted down onto her father's chest. She lay in her father's embrace, breathing hard, as content as she had ever been.

Chapter 7

"Well, I guess that is one way for our family to get closer," quipped Alisa as she lay in Jen's arms. Everyone laughed. In the aftermath of what they had just done they all had been a bit nervous. None of them had ever experienced anything like this. Certainly not with each other.

Will pointed at his sister, "Melody started it!

"Not that I am complaining!"

"I saw Jen sitting there looking so beautiful and sexy. I wanted her so bad that I kind of lost control," Melody said as she lay on her father's chest.

Will looked at his sister, "I have been admiring you for a while Melody. You are so hot, but you're my sister. I have been so frustrated knowing how bad I wanted you, but unable to do anything about it. Making that bet with you turned me on so much, even if you did end up fucking my ass!"

Alisa squeezed Jens arms as they held her, "We are very lucky that your tires went flat. Thank you so much for what you have done for us!"

Janet kissed Alisa lightly on the mouth and smiled, "You all have done more for me than I can ever say."

Ron gently rolled his daughter off and stood, "I don't know what this means for our family. I expect we will figure that out as time goes by. I do know that I could not love you all more than I do right now." He walked over to his wife and pulled her to her feet and into his embrace. He kissed her with all his heart and she kissed him back the same.

"Girls get the bathroom first," Melody called out as she walked down the hall. She staked her claim on the main bathroom

Alisa took Jen's hand and led her to the bath in the master bedroom. They entered the shower together and washed each other. Eventually washing became caressing as their hands wandered over each other. Their lips met and they kissed languidly, stretching it out as their wet bodies melded. The hot water turned to warm water and finally, regretfully, they parted.

"Well Jen the good news is your clothes are clean. The bad news is we kind of got distracted and forgot to put them in the drier."

"I hope no one minds if I walk around wearing the robe," Jen said with a smile.

"Somehow I don't think that is going to be an issue," laughed Alisa.

When they walked back into the living room Alisa was wearing one of her son's t-shirts and nothing else. It barely managed to cover her naked ass. She bent forward to grab Jen's discarded robe and handed it to the naked Jen. Her ass and pussy exposed as the three men looked on. "Oh, stop it you horny fuckers. Go get cleaned up. You smell like sex!"

They did as they were told. Alisa escorted Jen into the kitchen and poured them both a glass of wine. As they stood there Jen looked into Alisa's blue eyes. "I know that I just met you, but.."

"Shush. You don't need to say it. I feel the same," Alisa said as she pulled Jen down to meet her lips.

They kissed each other lovingly. When they finally came up for air Jen sipped her wine and said "Alisa, I don't know what to do. I don't know if my husband even cares anymore, but I never meant to cheat on him. And now I have met you and you make my heart swell. And, Oh My God, I have never been fucked so good! I mean, shit, the cocks on those guys!"

Alisa laughed," I know! I always wondered if James was like his brother. And then there is Will. God, he felt good.

"Jen, I don't have the answers for you, but I do know what happened tonight was wonderful. There is no shame in it. I do know that whatever happens I will be there for you.

She continued, "You know it's funny. I have had my fantasies over the years, but I have always been pretty strait-laced when it came to sex. Until I met you, I never considered being with a woman. I certainly never entertained the idea of having sex with someone in my family. Now, instead of feeling guilty, I feel happy and liberated. You made me feel amazing. I can never thank you enough for that!"

Melody strolled into the kitchen. She had taken a page from her mother's fashion book. She was a bit more daring as she wore one of her father's "wife beater" shirts that nearly exposed a tit every time she moved. She walked up to her mother and Jen, reached out and hugged them both.

Alisa smiled, "How is my little sex kitten? Or should I say sex instigator?"

Melody laughed, "I felt so ornery. That is just not like me. But when Will started talking to me about Jen I started getting so horny. I couldn't believe he was making that bet with me. It turned me on so much. Things just kind of escalated from there. I can't say I am sorry. As a matter of fact, I loved it! And the cocks on those guys! OH my god!"

Jen and Alisa laughed out loud as they held Melisa.

"I have to tell you mom. I want to have sex again with Will and I am sure he wants it too. I hope you are OK with that."

"I am fine with it. You are both consenting adults. I want you both to be happy. Just be discrete and make sure you continue your birth control."

"Our family is sooo cool!"

Jen and Alisa laughed as Melisa pranced out of the room.

"Your daughter is a force of nature! However; I am not. Is there somewhere I can lay down? It has been a long and wonderful day, but I am done."

Alisa thought for a moment, "Let me do some organizing and I will be right back."

Jen leaned back against the counter and sipped the remainder of her wine. Remarkably, she felt happy, in spite of her concerns regarding her husband. It wasn't long before Alisa came back.

"OK, We girls are going to sleep in the master bedroom, Ron will sleep in Melody's room, and Will is in his own room. James has the couch, complete with wet spots!"


12