Stranded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek again instructed the birds, seemingly sharing a secret language with them. The women were blown away by all this. The quails flew away for a minute as the women anticipated their next move.

Suddenly they re-appeared, flapping their wings away and dropping down onto Derek's shoulders. Each of the quails had a beautiful red rose in its mouth, and Derek took the roses and gave one to each of the women.

"Unbelievable," Bonnie said as she took her prize. Dawn had seen this type of thing before.

"I just picked these yesterday," Derek said of the long-stem beauties. "I left them in a small pile over on the picnic table. My quails know just where to go to get them."

Bonnie smelled the rose, enjoying its fragrance, and she stared into Derek's gorgeous blue eyes for a few moments until the quails once again stole the show. They left Derek's shoulders and went right back to their amusing perch.

"And they go right back on his dick," Bonnie said with a laugh. The two birds looked content, not showing any sign of wanting to fly away.

"They really seem to like your big prick," Bonnie said casually, and then she put her hand over her mouth, as if to say 'oh my goodness, look at what I just said!' She was being so crude and naughty! Around Jake, she might let a dirty word slip every now and then, but here, it was part of her normal behavior now.

"How did you train them to fetch things?" Bonnie asked. The birds flew away one final time and returned to their cage. Derek began chatting with the women, telling Bonnie the secrets behind his magic.

"You just need small treat rewards - seeds work well - and a toy your bird can pick up with his beak," he said. "You have to allow the bird to first handle the toy you choose to use the training -

"We should hang a birdhouse from that prick of yours," Dawn said, again interrupting the gardener.

"Oh that would be too funny," Bonnie added.

"How did you train them to land on your uh, lengthy Johnson there?" Bonnie asked curiously. Derek shrugged his shoulders.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't have to teach them that," he said. "They just did it."

The two women again erupted into laugher, looking at each other, and then Derek's huge penis, and giggling uncontrollably. "I guess it just looked like a good place to land," Bonnie said laughingly.

The three walked back into the garden, and again enjoyed the vast array of flowers they were treated with.

"Those are beautiful birds Derek, I must say, I can see why they are award winners," Bonnie went on. Derek had held something in for a while but couldn't any longer.

"And I must say my darling, those limbs of yours are award winners," he said. Bonnie's short sun dress showed off those nice tan legs quite well, and every now and then a light breeze would come through and gently lift her skirt even higher, giving Derek a quick view of her thighs.

"Oh thank you," Bonnie said, blushing slightly. "May I be so bold as to ask you to have a seat on that bench, and pull up that beautiful dress of yours just long enough to see what I imagine must be just spectacular thighs," Derek requested politely. Bonnie looked at Dawn nervously.

"Oh sweetie, show 'em your thighs," Dawn told her guest. Bonnie hesitantly sat down, and hiked up her dress a bit, and crossed one leg over the other. Her big, perfectly-rounded tan thighs caused Derek to groan, simply making him long for them even more. He so desperately wanted to kiss them, put his face in between them - but he quickly calmed down, realizing she was a married woman and he didn't want to scare her off.

"They're magnificent," Derek said.

"Derek here's a leg man," Dawn told Bonnie. "And he's also a photographer."

"Oh really?" Bonnie asked.

"Yep," Dawn answered. "Along with being a gardener and a bird lover, a bird trainer, and having an enormous dick (Bonnie winced and smiled at the same time, she was still caught off guard every now and then by Dawn's crude language when it came to the male anatomy, but she did enjoy it), Derek is also a photographer."

"A man of many talents," Bonnie smiled.

"I would LOVE to photograph you," Derek said to Bonnie.

"Uh, I don't know if my husband would like that," she answered, pulling her skirt back down and returning to her feet.

"Oh he doesn't mean nude sweetie," Dawn explained. "Just some glamour shots."

"And some with those gorgeous legs of yours predominantly featured," he added. Bonnie felt a little bit more comfortable now, and couldn't help but think she would in fact like to see Derek again.

"What would I be wearing?" she asked.

"You could dress just like you are now," he told her. "I could shoot you in a variety of outfits."

Bonnie again looked at Dawn with a naughty smile, and she began getting excited when thinking about being the center of Derek's attention, him eyeing her up and taking provocative shots of her in all different poses.

"So you want to shoot me?" Bonnie asked the man.

"Definitely," he answered without hesitation.

"Naked?" she asked.

"No sweetie," Dawn jumped in, "you don't have to be nude."

"No, no, no," Bonnie said. "I mean, Derek, are you going to be naked?"

Derek, for the first time, was the one with the look of astonishment. He was taken off guard by Bonnie's sudden request. Even Dawn was surprised.

"Well usually, my dear, I wear clothes when I shoot at my studio," he said. Bonnie groaned out of disappointment.

"Oh, I...I don't like that at all," she said, sitting back down on the bench and crossing her legs to show off her legs to Derek. "If you want to shoot me," Bonnie began, "I demand you be nude for the shoot."

Dawn was loving it. It was as if she was rubbing off a little bit more on Bonnie each day. "Well then I will be naked," Derek said. "I have no problem with that."

"You better not," Bonnie fired back. A gentle breeze blew through the garden again, creating an even deeper feeling of relaxation. "When do you want to shoot me?" Bonnie asked, casually tapping her foot up and down. Derek found himself lost in a trance for a moment, staring at Bonnie's legs. His penis throbbed, causing it to bob a little bit. "Does it move up and down when you are having a thought?" Bonnie asked. Dawn chuckled.

Bonnie pulled her sandals off, stuck one of her legs out and began gently rubbing Derek's thigh with her foot. This was only making his massive erection throb even more, and as Bonnie saw the result of her rubbing, she did it more persistently, openly staring at his penis as she saw a stream of pre-come shining on the huge head of his member.

"I really like your cock," Bonnie cooed. Derek was now flexing his huge thigh muscles, and thrusting outward as he imagined fucking the gorgeous woman sitting before him. Suddenly, and without warning, a thick white stream shot out of his long erection and landed on Bonnie's right leg. She jumped back in shock. She didn't realize what had happened. Derek hadn't even touched himself, and Bonnie was merely rubbing his thigh, but the sight of her legs, and all the teasing by the two women, had built up a load of come that simply had to be released. Derek's cock was firing away, without any physical stimulation. It appeared like an unmanned cannon, firing away one load after another.

"Ha! My goodness," Bonnie marveled. Another stream of come shot from his penis, again landing on Bonnie's upper leg, and as she now realized what she had done, she was proud of her efforts. "Ooo, come for me baby, shoot that big load all over these sexy legs," she demanded. Dawn came over and grabbed Derek's big prick, arcing it upwards in an attempt to shoot his come higher into the air and onto Bonnie, but she misjudged her aim, and a big shot of come hit Derek in the chin, causing the two women to explode.

"You made him shoot himself," Bonnie laughed. Dawn brought his penis back down, and a fourth shot of come hit her in the stomach. Now, every one of them had been hit by Derek's ample seed. Dawn stroked his cock a few more times, coaxing a little bit more come out before he groaned to signify the end of a massive climax.

"I'm sorry ladies," he said, as his huge organ now hung down between his legs in a more relaxed state. "I don't know what got into me."

"You don't have to apologize for that," Bonnie said, now standing before him and rubbing his shoulder. "That was something else."

Dawn gave Derek a nice pat on his cute butt, and said "I thought your birds were something, but that cock of yours, my God sweetie."

Dawn and her guest left the garden with big smiles, already chatting about what had taken place. "Did you see all that come?" Bonnie asked in awe.

"I think he really likes you," Dawn answered. They now returned to the picnic table where Bonnie had met Candace and Elsa earlier in the afternoon. "You had him eating out of the palm of your hand!" Dawn went on.

"Yeah, that was kind of fun," Bonnie answered. Dawn poured them each a glass of red wine.

"Seriously, hon, you'll have him kneeling down and kissing your ass just like Carrie has all these guys doing," Dawn told her friend. Bonnie giggled innocently, yet she could sense a certain amount of power she had over the man. And she was beginning to enjoy it. Dawn decided to show Bonnie more of the grounds, and they passed by the garden and a huge row of trees, and what came into view was astonishing.

"Oh my God," Bonnie marveled. It was a full-length basketball court, side-by-side with a full-length tennis court. "This place is unbelievable," Bonnie said. The two women walked over to see two young men playing basketball. They did in fact have clothes on, and were in the process of a competitive game, not able to take much time out to chat with Dawn and her guest. The two men were awfully tall, Bonnie noted. They were both from Africa, Dawn told Bonnie, and had become good friends with Dawn a few years back. How she came in contact with them in the first place, Bonnie did not know at the time. The two men would stop by the mansion every now and then, particularly for parties. But on this day, they took advantage of the private court in the spacious back yard.

They both spoke English, but had thick accents. Bonnie could only make out half of what they shouted back at each other during their game. Dawn and her guest took a seat on the lush lawn surrounding the two courts, and watched the men play hoops. The two men wore tank tops, and incredibly long and baggy shorts - they were almost pants, hanging down below their knees. "Their shorts are so long," Bonnie said. Dawn smirked.

"They are both soooo good," Dawn told her. "When they came over from Africa, they didn't even know what basketball was - and now they're playing in a men's league. It's just incredible."

Bonnie was just about to ask Dawn more about Akeem and Malik, but just then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the basketball bouncing right towards her. With good reflexes, she quickly snagged the ball before it could hit Dawn, who wasn't even paying attention.

"So sorry," one of the men said as he jogged over to retrieve the ball.

"Don't worry about it...mind if I try?" Bonnie asked as she got to her feet. She did play some basketball growing up, and the two men had no trouble letting her interrupt their game momentarily to take a shot. They also liked checking her out - one of the men was kind of obvious about it, sneaking behind her to get a look at her ass.

Bonnie went up to the painted foul line - the court was complete with regulation measurements and everything, and with no hesitation, she sank the shot right through.

"Wow," Dawn marveled. "You made it look easy."

The two men congratulated the pretty brunette, and asked her to play some more. Bonnie made obvious note to them that she was wearing a sun dress and sandals - not exactly a good outfit for a game of basketball. "She'll play with you some other time," Dawn said. "Come on, dear, let's get going."

"They seem nice," Bonnie said. Again, Dawn gave her a smirk, like there was something about them Bonnie didn't know.

"They uh...(laugh), oh, I'll tell you some other time," the host said. "They're a whole other story."

Before Bonnie could persist in finding out more about the two African men, she was distracted by the sound of tennis rackets smacking a ball back and forth.

"Oh, Monica and her step brother are here," Dawn said gladly. "Let's go chat." Bonnie found it so interesting that people came and went as they pleased at this place. She figured she would be just as gracious with her friends if she owned such a place, but still, she was sometimes caught off guard by all of these different people roaming the grounds.

"Hello Monica!" Dawn shouted across the court.

"Oh hi Aunt Dawn!" the young woman shouted back. Monica was no relation to Dawn, but called her 'aunt' because of a tight bond the two had forged over recent years. Bonnie figured Monica to be really young - she was a cute, perky blonde who wasn't afraid to show off her body. The girl was wearing a rather tight top hugged her ample breasts, but somehow that top - and the bra underneath - couldn't keep her massive jugs from bouncing almost every time she fired the ball across the court.

Monica was having the upper hand in the game with her step brother, and enjoying it. "Wow, she has a lot of spirit," Bonnie said to Dawn. Monica was obviously a skilled tennis player, moving all over the court and firing a serve that young Brian had trouble just getting a racket on.

"She's an amazing athlete," Dawn said. "She wins a lot of area tournaments. Her step brother isn't bad either, but she is just so good..."

"How old is he?" Bonnie asked of the young, scrawny lad.

"I believe he just turned 18 - yeah, he's a young'un," Dawn told her.

Even though she had just become familiar with Monica and Brian, Bonnie could already sense an overbearing hold Monica had over the boy. The 23-year-old took great pride in bossing him around, but he in turn had no problem with such treatment. He seemed to like tagging along with the young beauty.

"Your sis is giving you a good licking there young man," Bonnie said to him in between serves. Brian looked over, and replied "yeah, she's really good. She played college tennis at - "

And then WHAM. Before he could finish his last sentence, Brian was nailed in the groin by a fast-moving serve. At least it did bounce first.

He fell to the ground in obvious pain, moaning and grabbing his family jewels. Monica burst out laughing, like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Something about a guy getting hit in the nuts almost always makes a girl laugh.

Even Dawn and Bonnie, who felt bad for the young man, suppressed chuckles that were hard to hold back.

"God I hit him right in the balls," Monica said as she came running over.

"Yes you did," Dawn said, half scolding her and half amused by the whole thing.

"Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to hit you in the balls," Monica said, as Brian's pain relented. He now sat up. "I didn't know he wasn't ready - I just served it and wham, right in the balls."

"Ouch," Brian said calmly, starting to feel more like himself again. The women giggled.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Bonnie asked. Brian nodded, and finally got to his feet.

"Sorry about your balls," Monica apologized again. The young girl impatiently batted her racket on her hand over and over again, waiting to get the game going again. She realized Brian was going to need a few moments to compose himself, so she took a seat on the court. Monica looked so sporty with her pigtail, and her knee-high tube socks with green rings going around them at the top.

"You're really good," Bonnie commented to her.

"Oh, thanks, I've played since I was seven," she replied. "I just use this dork for practice," she said, pointing to Brian.

"I'm not a dork, you're a dork," he said in a childish way. They acted like typical siblings.

"You are a DORK," she said, overemphasizing the last word. He kicked at the court a bit.

"So...do you play here a lot?" Bonnie asked Monica.

"Oh yeah, I love it here," she said. "I've been friends with Dawn for what, five or six years now?" Dawn nodded in the affirmative. Bonnie began to wonder if young Monica knew what type of male help that Dawn had roaming around her mansion. Well she must know, she pondered, but she didn't really want to bring it up with her. She let it slide for the moment.

"Well...how are your balls?" she asked Brian coarsely.

"I'm fine. Ready for a rematch?" he asked confidently. She waved her hand at him, as if to say 'yeah, whatever.' The two went back to playing. Monica's nice round butt bounced so seductively in her tight, gray cotton shorts. She wore them specifically to tease young Brian. The shorts were so tiny and slight they were almost panties. Bonnie and Dawn began to wander back to the house, but Bonnie found it necessary to go say goodbye to Akeem and Malik.

"You seem really taken by them," Dawn said to her guest.

"They just seem so nice...and interesting," Bonnie answered. "I've never met anybody from Africa before."

"Oh, they're interesting alright," Dawn said. "If you want, the next time I'm here, we can take them on in a friendly game of hoops. It'll be a hoot."

"Uh, yeah, sure, that sounds fun," Bonnie answered. They finally made it back up to the picnic tables, and took a relaxing seat. Dawn went to fetch Mario and demanded he bring them drinks. The naked butler returned with a couple of special martinis, and kissed Bonnie on the hand while giving her a compliment in Italian.

"Come here you big hunk of a man," Bonnie teased, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him over. She casually lifted up his hefty, hanging penis, and without permission or request, began stroking him to a full erection.

"Where is your husband?" Mario asked the young brunette. "Oh, sometimes he gets to watch me be naughty, sometimes he doesn't," she said very sexily. "That is hot," the butler told her. She smiled seductively, and licked her lips as she eyed Mario's massive appendage.

"God look at you just nonchalantly stroking his cock," Dawn marveled.

"That's what it's there for," Bonnie replied. She eyed his penis with great focus, stroking up and down persistently and with purpose.

"I'd ask you if you need any help but you seem to have it pretty much under control," Dawn told her friend. Mario groaned with pleasure every few seconds, enjoying the treatment he was getting from the young wife.

"You have such a big dick," Bonnie said openly. She was really enjoying herself, her strokes so vigorous that Dawn could hear them a few feet away. The sun shined right down on the display, only making his cock loom even larger and Bonnie's manipulation of it seem that much more lude and inappropriate. This wasn't usually what people did at picnic tables.

"Wow, I am really working this cock," Bonnie said as she crossed her legs. "You gonna shoot this big cock for me stud? You gonna fire this big gun for me?" Mario didn't answer. He just gave her what she wanted. He released a huge arc of sperm that glittered in the air for just a split second before splashing down on the top of Bonnie's left breast. "Oh you bad boy," she said. "Gimme more, shoot that big monster prick of yours."

Dawn almost turned away laughing - she couldn't believe the monster she had created with young Bonnie. Mario gave Bonnie another thick stream of come, this one landing on the bottom of her skirt. She kept stroking and stroking, as Mario's juicy white come lubricated her hands and made it even easier for her to stroke his huge shaft.

"That is the second time I've been drenched today," she said with a naughty smile that was becoming quite a familiar look of hers. She actually bent down and gave his huge cock head a kiss. It was as if she was thanking it for the joy it brought her. Mario retreated back into the mansion, and Dawn teasingly asked her friend what had come over her.