Stranded Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it was the gardener," she said. "I was watching that big dick flop all over the place and I never got to put my hands on it! He just came without me even getting to play with it. Mario was just in the right place at the right time."

"Well I'm sure you'll get to have as much fun with Derek as you want when he shoots you," Dawn said. Bonnie chuckled at the pun her friend had just unknowingly made.

"Shoots me? With his camera or his cock?" she asked.

Dawn roared in laughter, and replied "well, with his camera, the other way is up to you."

Bonnie pondered away blissfully, imagining the type of fun she could have with him, especially with having him all to herself.

"He did look...bigger than the other men," Bonnie said hesitantly to Dawn.

"Oh he is, Derek is definitely a muscle man," Dawn said as she looked out into the distance.

"No I...you know what I mean," Bonnie said with a big smile. Dawn looked over at her friend. Teasing her friend, she wanted Bonnie to have to come out and say exactly what she was referring to. "I mean his dick," Bonnie said. "It looked even bigger than Oscar's, or even Mario's."

Dawn just nodded. "Well is he?" Bonnie asked her host.

"How should I know?" Dawn said, playing dumb. "Ask him if you can measure it."

Bonnie's head dropped. She was now a little embarrassed. "I can't do that," she said.

"Why not?" Dawn fired back. "I'm sure he'll be flattered." Bonnie was still feeling a little bashful now about the whole thing. Every now and then, she reverted back to the shy little housewife that Jake had brought to the mansion months back.

"I'm not gonna ask the guy if I can measure his penis," Bonnie said with a laugh.

"Why not? He's gonna have it on full display for you." Bonnie waved her hand at her friend.

"Oh, he's not gonna be naked," Bonnie said. Dawn looked at her funny. "He knows I was only kidding about that right?" Bonnie said.

Dawn couldn't believe this change of

events. "Bonnie darling, you and I both know you weren't kidding when you told him he had to be naked," Dawn said. "Believe me, he's gonna be bare-ass naked when you go over there. Wouldn't be surprised if he answers the door naked."

Bonnie started to get a little moist between her legs just thinking of that sight. She was so grateful to Dawn for introducing her to such a specimen, and began wondering how in fact the rich woman came in contact with such a fellow.

"Tell me the truth, Dawn, did you hire Derek because of his passion for flowers and birds, or did you hire him because of the size of his penis?" she asked, wanting an honest answer.

"To tell you the truth, sweetie, it was both," she began. She took a deep breath. "Well if you must know Derek's back story my dear, I'll tell you that he is the one holdover from when my husband lived here with me at the mansion."

"I see," Bonnie said, crossing her legs and settling into her seat for this story. "Derek...was such a talented gardener. He created such an atmosphere here, which really helped take my mind off what was a really rocky marriage at the time. The garden he created was a way for me to escape, and the soft sound of his birds, chirping in the morning...ahh. Just breathtaking..."

Bonnie coughed.

"Uh, and his huge...?" she asked. "How did that come into the picture?"

"Oh," Dawn smiled. "Well, yes. Sensing my trouble, Derek began to be more...he began to be there for me more often - comforting me, giving me massages on occasion, cheering me up with a bouquet...wearing provocative clothing."

"Wearing provocative clothing?" Bonnie asked curiously. "Derek would start doing his gardening without a shirt, and with these tight white shorts that left nothing to the imagination."

"Oh my goodness," Bonnie said. The moistness was returning again between her thighs.

"Ah, the bulge he had in those shorts," Dawn gushed. "It looked like his dick went all the way down his thigh. I would just lick my lips looking at that thing, and before you knew it he kind of caught on that I was captivated by it."

"Did he whip it out for you?" Bonnie asked with a chuckle. The question wasn't as silly as Bonnie thought.

"Well, sort of," Dawn said. "You have to keep in mind I wasn't as outgoing with men back then as I am now - I was practically like you," she explained. Bonnie smiled.

"I was a little bit shy back then, but I did in fact want him to know I was interested," she said. "I remember - " Dawn started cracking up.

"What? What is it?" Bonnie asked. Dawn composed herself.

"I remember asking him if the shorts he was wearing were uncomfortable," she said.

"And what did he say?" Bonnie asked.

"He said they were kind of tight," Dawn went on, "and I persisted and said it looked like he could barely fit into them."

"Oh my God," Bonnie said. She was loving this.

"I was just staring at his crotch at this point, and I told him if he liked, he could take the shorts off if he wanted to," Dawn recalled.

"Ho-o-ly shit," Bonnie said. "You have a lot more guts than me."

Dawn was caught up reminiscing in her head, and had to be snapped out of it. "So what did he do?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh he was hesitant at first - partly because he felt weird getting naked in someone's back yard, but I got through to him there was absolutely no one around," Dawn told her friend. "And the other thing of course was being nude in front of someone's wife."

"Oh of course," Bonnie said.

"But I convinced him," Dawn said triumphantly. "I just told him, 'Derek, I really want to see you naked.' And he finally gave in."

Bonnie wished she could have been there. "What did you think when you first saw that monster just flop out of those shorts?" Bonnie asked with a big smile.

"Oh sweetie, it was more like it sprang out," Dawn said. "I think I must have gotten him really excited, because that thing was as hard as our marble countertops."

Bonnie burst out laughing.

"I'm serious, sweetie, I don't know how he fit that thing in those tiny shorts in the first place," she said. "From that day on I demanded he be nude for me. I couldn't wait to get out of bed every morning and go see him in the garden. That's right around the time I started getting my clothing line together and started feeling better about myself. After the divorce, I simply had to keep Derek around."

"So was it Derek that spurred on your fascination of men that have...," Bonnie began. Dawn waited for her to finish.

"Really big dicks?" Bonnie finished with a laugh.

"I think that would be fair to say," Dawn said. "Yes, absolutely. I think that's fair to say. Derek was my only help when I first inherited the mansion, and pretty much every man I hired from that point on was..."

"Hung like a horse?" Bonnie asked. "Uh, yeah," Dawn admitted.

"I wish I could have been there for the interview process," Bonnie went on. She did in fact want to hear more of how she went about seeing each man in the nude before she officially hired them for help, but it was starting to get late, and Bonnie best thought she should head home. She also felt there was something else about Dawn's relationship with her ex-husband, something that remained hidden to this point. Bonnie would make a startling discovery in those regards at a later time, but right now it was time to go home.

Chapter 8

Bonnie pulled her car in just after dark, and saw that Jake had already arrived home. She went into the family room and plopped down on the sofa exhausted. Jake strolled in to greet her.

"Ugh, I am pooped," the wife said. "What a long day. How was bowling?"

"Oh, fun," Jake answered. "I bowled a 221 the one game - my lifetime high."

"Ooo, that's great hon," Bonnie said. There was a momentary silence.

"How was Dawn's?" Jake asked. Bonnie hesitated for a moment, trying to think of something to say.

"Oh, it was okay," she said.

"Just okay?" Jake asked with a laugh. "No interesting stories?" he questioned, wanting to hear of her adventures. Jake would have loved to hear of Bonnie's encounter with the gardener, but she was too shy to let him know about him just yet. And she felt a little guilty in having already made plans to meet him at his place.

"You know what? It was pretty tame," Bonnie said. "To tell you the truth, I didn't see one naked guy there. Can you believe it?"

Actually, Jake couldn't. "What, was all her help on vacation or something?" he asked.

"Must have been," she answered. "I met two very nice women - Elsa and Candace, and ooo, Candace is having a baby and naming her Saona if it's a girl. What a lovely name! And uh, oh, I met this really nice midget - well I shouldn't say midget but, well, he is a midget, but he's a very nice man named Eric, and he was soooo funny. Um, oh, and there was a nice brother and sister pair playing tennis, and a couple African men playing basketball at Dawn's whom I met - sweetie, you wouldn't believe the basketball and tennis courts she has in her backyard. Her backyard! They're amazing."

She was rambling, and Jake found it kind of amusing. He could sense something happened at Dawn's, that his wife had been a naughty girl. But he let her go on with her story.

"Oh and I met Dawn's gardener - really nice guy," she said. "He showed us these beautiful flowers, and these birds, oh my God he has these birds that fetch anything he wants," she went on.

"Really?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, and they both land on his p-...perch, this perch he has set up for them," she said, almost slipping.

"Was he naked?" Jake asked openly.

"Oh no-no-no," Bonnie answered. "He was just a plain old gardener - "

"Old?" Jake asked.

"No, not old, like, a little older than us, but just a regular gardener. You know - he had on his gardening...smock, and everything," Bonnie said, a bit flustered.

'Smock? What the heck was she talking about?' Jake thought.

Bonnie composed herself. "You know not every guy that works at Dawn's struts around naked, sweetie," she said. She was lying out of her teeth at this point.

"And honey, he's also a photographer," Bonnie went on. "And get this - he wants to photograph me!"

"Really?" Jake asked, interested.

"Yeah, he loves my legs," she said. Jake looked down at her legs, now even more golden tan from being out in the sun that afternoon.

"They are amazing," Jake said.

"So...is that okay sweetie? That I go to his place next Saturday for him to shoot me?" the wife asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind," Jake said. Bonnie's face lit up with a smile. "Can I come along?" Jake asked.

"Oh...," Bonnie answered, realizing her plan had hit a momentary snag. "Um, I'd rather you not, honey," she said.

"Well why not?" Jake asked in a sad tone.

"I'll just...I'll feel weird," she said. "Like you'll make me nervous. This is the first time I've ever done something like this so I'd rather go alone."

"I see," Jake answered. "I'm sure you'll do fine."

Bonnie rushed over and hugged her husband. Saturday was about to arrive in a hurry.

Chapter 9

It had been a normal week, except for Bonnie doing a few more Jane Fonda workouts than normal. She wanted her body, especially her legs, to look better than ever.

On the big day, Jake heard Bonnie fishing around for something in the closet, and went to see what all the racket was.

"Honey, do we have a tape measure?" she asked, frustrated she couldn't find one.

"Uh, yeah, it's right up here," he answered, wondering what it was for.

"I have to take it to Derek's," she said. "I have a bunch of different outfits and I might have to take some measurements and..."

She kind of trailed off after that, not really explaining what the tape measure was for. But Derek shrugged it off. When he got a good look at his wife, he saw that you could easily make out her nipples in the tight, gray tank top she was wearing. The white shorts she had on also came up really high, but her boobs were practically hanging right out. They were covered only by a flimsy gray top, almost teasing any guy that had looked at her - like you wanted to just rip that top right off, but couldn't.

"Sweetie, I can really see your tits," Jake said.

"Can you?" she asked, playing dumb.

"Are you...wearing a bra?" he asked.

"I wasn't going to - not for the shoot," she said. It was obvious she wanted to show off for Derek.

"You look beautiful, hon," he told his wife. She gave him a big kiss on the lips, and the two headed out to their cars. Bonnie took the car, and Jake climbed into his jeep - on this day, it had the top down.

Jake had told a white lie to Bonnie and said he was going bowling again, but he had every intention of following her and seeing what antics she had planned for the afternoon. 'Stalking my own wife?' he thought to himself. He let his wife pull out first, and carefully drove behind her.

Once they got to the interstate, it was a little easier to follow her. He kept a close distance, but let a few cars get in between them just so she wouldn't see him trailing. He didn't really have a plan of attack for when he arrived at Derek's - he didn't even know if he would get to see anything.

He saw Bonnie put on her right blinker - "oh shit, she's getting off. This must be it," Jake realized. Now it got interesting. He had to be able to stay close behind her - because he didn't know where she might turn, and yet he couldn't let her see his jeep. He was trying to stay as far behind as possible, and way up ahead he saw her make a right. "Shit," he said. Jake coasted up to a STOP sign, didn't see anybody coming, so he blew right through it. He had never done anything like that. 'I must really want to see what Bonnie's up to,' he thought to himself.

He made the right turn that Bonnie made, and saw her pull up to a nice-sized house up on the corner. It was the only house around. Sort of out in the middle of nowhere. Almost like there was just a couple of roads and the one house inserted into the middle of the wilderness. But if the guy's a gardener, he must love this, Jake realized.

Jake saw Bonnie park at the house, and he quickly did a K-turn and retreated. He figured he had to park somewhere hidden. He went up the road a piece, and parked his car in the grass, off to the side. "That should do it," he said. He felt like James Bond sneaking around like this. He began walking through the woods in order to take a shortcut up to the house, and all of a sudden - SPLASH! Jake fell into a hidden creek, the long grass making it hard to make out. He fell in up to his neck, and almost like a knee-jerk reaction, he quickly pushed himself up out of the water and onto the grass. But the damage was done. He was soaked.

"Fuck," he said. "That's just fuckin' great." But he wasn't going to stop now. He saw the back of the house just up ahead, and he carefully tip-toed through the woods and tried to scurry around the house and looked for a window. He started getting butterflies in his stomach, but he had to go through with it. He wanted to see Bonnie in action, if in fact she was being a little naughty girl behind his back.

Jake snuck up to every window, but he kept striking out. There was nothing to see. Finally, he heard Bonnie's rich, jovial laughter. He went to the next window, carefully brought his head around to look through, peered around for a second, and then his heart started racing.

He gasped. There was Bonnie, sitting on a sofa, next to a completely naked guy. The man's penis was lying on his right leg, the leg closest to Bonnie, and it looked like a long, fat snake. They were just chatting away, drinking wine, acting as if it were a typical afternoon engagement. Only one big difference - the guy was completely naked!

"Oh my God," Jake said quietly. The husband suddenly had an enormous erection. "Oh my God, he's completely fucking naked," Jake said to himself. He couldn't hear what Bonnie and Derek were saying, he could only watch. Bonnie seemed captivated by her host, letting out a big, rich laugh after almost everything he said, and sometimes slapping her knee as well. Derek eventually got up and walked out of the room, his huge floppy penis bouncing about like a frog on a frying pan. "Jesus that thing is huge...and he's fucking naked!" Jake whispered. The husband now had his hand on his cock, rubbing himself while watching his wife. 'My wife is being photographed by some naked guy, and she lied to me!' he realized. Jake loved it. He had heard of exhibitionist and voyeur stories involving wives, but he never thought it would be this good.

Derek had walked back into the room, and began showing Bonnie some photo albums. He was probably showing Bonnie the other women he had shot, to see if she liked the poses. His horse-like penis was right at her eye level, within inches of her face, and she just looked at it without shame, and now she stared at it for a couple seconds.

"Oh God," Jake said, now reaching into his pants. Bonnie and her male friend were still chatting away, and then suddenly she gestured to his penis, and smiled. Derek took a step back and swung his penis around for her, much to her delight - she had this big smile on her face from ear to ear. The guy started doing a special trick with his huge schlong, swinging it around as if it were a propeller on a 747. "How can he swing that frickin' thing around?" Jake thought to himself. "The thing looks like it weighs 10 pounds for Christ's sake."

Just then, Jake got really startled. He felt something squirming around in his pocket. He jumped, and then reached in his pocket and pulled out a tiny frog that quickly leapt out of his hands and down into the dirt.

"Ugh, from when I fell in the creek I guess," he realized. Now he could get back to the show, but again the husband was startled. Suddenly there was blasting music - 'Stayin' Alive' was booming through the house, and the guy was dancing around naked for Bonnie, flexing his huge muscles and flopping around his monster wiener. There was Bonnie, clapping and rooting him on.

Jake even heard her shout "Wooo!" over the blaring music.

When the song was over, Bonnie was clapping non-stop. The two sat down on the sofa again, and Jake saw Bonnie fishing through her purse. "What is she getting?" Jake thought. Bonnie pulled out something, and began reeling it out. It was a tape measure. "Oh God," Jake said, now pulling his cock out and stroking it right out in the open. He was publicly masturbating - he couldn't believe it! He still tried to remain inconspicuous, and watch the show.

Bonnie was measuring Derek's big biceps - each one of them, and then she got down on one knee and measured his thighs, again, taking time to measure each one. She marveled how big they were. They looked like tree trunks.

Bonnie was just shaking her head, and because of her attention and soft hands probing his body, Derek had an enormous erection that demanded to be noticed. It stuck way out in front of him, and with Bonnie still kneeling down before it, almost as if she were genuflecting to it, she shook her head in amazement, and playfully batted his penis, making it bounce around.

"That thing is fucking huge," Jake whispered, still stroking his own cock.

Bonnie laughed as she made Derek's enormous penis bounce all over the place, and now she did it again - she was playing with his giant boner. She now batted it back and forth between her two hands, and then she forced it all the way down between his legs, pressing it against his thigh, just to see how far it went down his leg. It reached three quarters of the way down to his knees. Bonnie let go of his massive erection, and she shrieked as it sprang back up out of control, stabbing the air with vigorous jerks. She was just having a good old time.

Suddenly, the young wife picked up the tape measure again, and instructed Derek to have a seat on the sofa next to her. She began to measure his penis, and by telling him to have a seat, it was like she was saying 'you might as well get comfortable because I'm gonna be a while.' She wanted to satisfy her curiosity.