Stranded Pt. 04

Story Info
Flowers and swallows.
1.5k words
4.17
10.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

The next Sunday came quickly.

Bonnie and Jake had breakfast together: Eggs Benedict Casserole. It was a new recipe Bonnie saw in a magazine and she wanted to give it a whirl. They then each went their own way, attending to different tasks around the house.

Around noon, Bonnie came into the family room while Jake was organizing some magazines.

"Well, off to Derek's," she said casually, grabbing her purse and camera bag.

"Oh...," Jake responded, startled.

He wanted to drop the heavy pile of magazines but Bonnie insisted he not bother.

"Babe, I won't be gone long," she informed him. "I may stop over Dawn's afterward too. No big deal..."

"Well, lemme...," Jake began, wanting to see her out, but there was no time.

Bonnie was out the door.

Chapter 14

By the time he put the magazines on the sofa, got out of his pajamas and into some jeans and a t-shirt, then found his car keys, 20 minutes had elapsed.

Bonnie was way ahead of him.

Jake hurriedly got into his jeep and hit the gas. He winced as he realized he may have left some skid marks in the driveway.

He looked at the clock and did the math. She's got a 20-minute head start on me, at least.

He didn't wanna miss a thing. He felt like he was late to a movie he really wanted to see.

As he pulled up to a red light with several cars in wait, his frustration mounted.

"Damn it, Bonnie," he grumbled, wishing she hadn't rushed out so quickly.

Then he laughed a bit.

"Is she playing with me?" he mused.

Chapter 15

Jake carefully parked around the corner and slowly walked up to Derek's house.

He returned to the same window and carefully peered through.

"Holy crap," he said to himself, surprised with what he saw.

Bonnie was already on her knees, sucking Derek's magnificent cock.

"Jesus, she didn't waste any time," Jake said as he hastily grabbed for his own package, unzipping his fly and freeing his rapidly-growing erection from the confines of his pants.

Bonnie seemed more relaxed this time, slowly stroking Derek's cock with one hand while gently sucking the head and top three or four inches of the shaft.

She seemed at ease.

Her sun dress clashed with his full nudity. Every now and again, Derek reached for the straps on her shoulders but Bonnie gently pushed his hands away with a smile, playfully denying his attempt to see her luscious, beautiful breasts.

She placed all of the attention back on him, now turning up the tempo and bobbing up and down more emphatically on his cock.

"Way to go, babe," Jake said as he stroked his own modest but hardened tool.

Derek took the lead from Bonnie and in turn was more assertive, pressing her head firmly on his cock, in a sense now fucking her mouth with gusto.

Jake wished the window was open so he could also hear what was going on in addition to seeing it. He imagined Bonnie's slurps and licks could be heard all throughout the downstairs of the house.

Bonnie took a little break from sucking and took Derek's enormous cock out of her mouth. She held it up with tremendous reverence, stroking it with both hands while glancing upon it with a noticeable level of awe.

She put it on her shoulder, looking up and Derek and having a laugh.

He took the cue and lightly bopped her on the head with his massive hard-on.

"That thing is so frickin big," Jake laughed to himself.

But soon enough, Bonnie put Derek's huge, pulsing endowment right back in her waiting mouth, her head gently moving up and down while she rubbed his back and upper thighs.

Her movements on his cock became much more savage. She furiously bobbed up and down, trying to coax out what she hoped was an even bigger load than last time.

Jake didn't last, but it was a blissful ride nonetheless. He erupted a few minutes before Derek. Jake's cumshot splattered against the window, making him chuckle.

He then spent the next waiting minutes watching. Derek's face tensed up, and Bonnie's head reared back a bit, though his cock never left her mouth.

This went on for a few moments.

"Did he...cum?" Jake wondered aloud. "Where did it go?"

Finally, Bonnie reluctantly took Derek's cock out of her mouth, a heavy glaze of cum drenching the head and some of it hanging off Bonnie's pretty lips.

"She...swallowed him?" Jake could hardly believe.

Bonnie tried to wipe the rest of Derek's copious seed from her lips but there was an awful lot of it. The two of them had a laugh, talking and discussing, critiquing. It was as if they had planned all along for Bonnie to try and swallow him, and they were going over how she did.

Bonnie squeezed and kneaded a few more drops of cum out of Derek's extensive prick, sucking him dry as if she was sipping a fine champagne.

Alas, Bonnie playfully wagged Derek's semi-erect cock back and forth, giving it a few more tugs before rising to her feet.

They embraced, then kissed, and kissed some more.

"My wife is...making out with some other guy," Jake noted. "This is so fucking wild..."

Jake's hard-on returned with a flourish, as he watched Bonnie and Derek play tonsil hockey for a good 20 minutes or so.

They hugged again, with Derek's huge hard-on now bent to the side, pressed against Bonnie's belly and sticking out to the side of it.

They kissed on the lips several more times before Bonnie began to walk toward the front door.

Derek pulled her back, and they kissed again, his erection bouncing wildly before him as he approached her.

Jake considered this his cue, and broke into a light jog back to his jeep.

Chapter 16

By the time Bonnie got home, it was dark.

Jake was in the family room watching television when she walked in, more than a bit buzzed.

She explained she had gotten a ride home from Dawn's, having downed a few too many wine coolers and Cabernet Sauvignon.

Jake agreed to drive her back to Dawn's on Monday night to get her car.

Bonnie was enjoying the sweet life, and Jake loved it.

Chapter 17

"When did this happen?" Bonnie asked as the two walked out to the driveway the next day.

She noticed the black skid marks.

"Oh, uh...on Sunday...," he muttered.

"Where did you head to in such a hurry?" she posed, amused.

"Um...to the pet store...got some food for the frog," he said, lying as best she could.

She just giggled.

Jake pulled the car up to the McKenzie mansion and let Bonnie out. With Dawn away on business, there was no need to go up and knock and say hello. Bonnie got into her car and followed Jake home.

After they parked their cars back at the house, they chit-chatted on the way in.

"So that frog you got...it looks like a really exotic species," Bonnie commented.

Jake gulped.

"Uh, yeah," he managed.

"You'll have to take me to that pet store sometime. They must have a lot of neat stuff," she teased.

"Sure," he gushed.

The playfulness between the two was just beginning.

Chapter 18

That Thursday, Bonnie had a special request for Jake.

"Babe, can you pick up my pictures at Ralphs (Grocery)?" she asked. "It's mostly garden stuff..."

"Uh, sure," Jake replied, both surprised and a bit excited.

Bonnie said she had to make a few phone calls and didn't have time to drive over to Ralphs before they closed. So Jake was up to bat.

Bonnie handed him the photo slip, the drop-off date 5/27/82 frantically written on the top, as if Bonnie had written it in a nervous - or excited - state.

The husband picked up the photos as requested, and placed the thickly-packed envelope on the passenger seat and retreated home.

Every time he pulled up to a red light, he glanced down at the envelope, wondering about the contents.

"Did Bonnie want me to look?" he wondered.

His hands dripped with perspiration. He kept glancing down at the envelope.

Finally, he pulled over to the side of Nixon Road.

He took a deep breath.

He hesitantly opened the envelope, then began thumbing through the photos.

Like Bonnie said, many of the pictures were of her garden: several flower photos with bright, beautiful colors.

And then WHAM.

There was a picture of Derek, standing in his kitchen, his flaccid but incredibly large organ very much on display. Dangling in between his massive hips and quad muscles was a penis of trunk-like proportions.

And then more pictures of flowers.

And then WHAM.

Another picture of Derek, only this time the camera was zoomed in on his remarkable asset. The photo was from the waist down, displaying a dork that hung just about halfway to the man's knees.

"Jesus, Bonnie," Jake laughed, again sensing that overwhelming feeling of arousal with his wife's fascination with big organs.

Jake masturbated, on the side of Nixon Road. He couldn't believe what he was doing in public these days. He then zipped up, put the photos carefully back in their envelope, and headed home.

TO BE CONTINUED...