Stranded Pt. 03

Story Info
More pleasures Dawn at the McKenzie mansion.
1.7k words
4.52
14.4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Jake sped away.

He wanted to get home before Bonnie and make it as though he had never left the house.

When she arrived back, she greeted him with a beaming smile and a long, lovely kiss.

"Wow," he replied in surprise.

"I'm back, babe," she said, as if returning from a whole other universe.

They went on kissing for several minutes.

"How was Derek?" Jake managed to get out, although he immediately wished he had worded that question differently. "I mean, ya know, how was the photo shoot?"

"Derek was wonderful," Bonnie answered.

They continued kissing, and no other words were spoken for a few more minutes.

Jake, still aroused to no end with the sight of his darling wife with the well-endowed gardener, insisted on more details of her trip.

"How were the photos?" he asked.

"Great!" she gushed, but with little added input. "Great. Just...great. I mean, Derek...yeah..."

The husband almost laughed. He could tell her mind was still scattered.

They finally walked further into the house, casually strolling into the living room.

Bonnie noticed the fish bowl, which had been taken out of storage in the garage, and the tiny, energetic, multi-colored frog that was hopping inside it.

"Oh, I...got a pet," Jake said, not mentioning where he had gotten the pet from.

Bonnie gave the frog a curious look, and giggled.

"Neat, hon," she said, kissing her husband again.

Soon after, the two disappeared under the sheets for the rest of the day.

Chapter 11

Jake had to talk to someone - anyone - about what he experienced.

He figured Dawn was the perfect candidate.

He hadn't been to the McKenzie mansion by himself since that first fateful night, when he had gotten stranded on Interstate 80.

This trip carried even more weight.

After walking around to the back of the mansion and into the lush, green grounds, he spotted Dawn, sipping champagne and talking to a few female guests.

Jake walked with purpose, but quickly had to dodge a trio of beautiful flamingos, colored pink, blue and orange. It made him laugh at the exotic nature of the McKenzie mansion itself.

As he got closer, he was amused to see a naked man, with a leash around his neck, on all fours, and planting kiss after kiss on Dawn's big, beautiful rear end.

The three women were oblivious to the leashed man's presence, carrying on a conversation as if he wasn't even there. All the while, he placed one gentle kiss after another on Dawn's sexy ass.

Dawn, looking graceful as ever in a leaf-print, long slip dress, spotted Jake.

She immediately ran over to embrace him, and the leashed man - comically - crawled frantically after, making sure his kisses were not interrupted.

Jake asked Dawn if he could have a few minutes alone with her, and she gladly obliged. The two women casually walked towards the garden, but the leashed man remained, continuing to kiss, and kiss.

"Oh, don't mind him," Dawn assured Jake, referring to the leashed man as if he were a mere accessory.

Jake couldn't help but notice a stiff erection protruding between the man's legs, so he obviously enjoyed the position he was in.

After some polite small talk, Jake got right to it.

"I saw her...with Derek," he admitted. "I kind of...followed her there...and hid in the bushes..."

"Well aren't you the private dick," Dawn teased. "So did he photograph Bonnie?"

Jake hemmed and hawed.

"Uh, eventually, I guess. I didn't stick around for that," he explained.

Dawn waited for further explanation. Meanwhile, one of Dawn's working men fired up the barbecue poolside, sounds of John Mellencamp's "Hurts So Good" playing from a portable radio.

"Derek was naked," Jake belted out, at least trying to set the scene.

Dawn chuckled.

"Well, he's naked here, at work, so, I imagine much of the same when he's home," she reasoned.

"And Bonnie was, talking with him, dancing with him," Jake illuminated, "measuring him..."

A big smile broke across Dawn's gorgeous face.

"Okay, first of all, elephant in the room," Jake said, laughing at his own pun. "That guy's dick if freaking absurd."

Dawn chuckled lovingly.

"It's a doozie," she laughed.

Jake still had this look of bewilderment on his face. Dawn chuckled again, and expounded.

"Derek is one of my show ponies. He's one of my biggest men in that regard. I won't say THE biggest," she laughed, "but he's definitely up there."

She paused, then added to her description with glee.

"Definite horse material," she laughed with oh so much affection.

Jake laughed too.

"Did she ever open to you, hon, about her fascination with really well-endowed men?" Dawn casually asked.

Jake gulped.

"No," he answered, now fascinated himself, that there was this whole other wild and deeply interesting side to his darling wife.

"I saw it first hand though," he explained. "When I say she measured him, that's an understatement.

"It's like she was doing careful research. Measuring him flaccid, hard, on this side of the shaft, on that side of the shaft, the head, the underside..."

Dawn laughed heartily, delighted with Bonnie's interest.

"Truth be told, hon, I think Derek's only about three inches," Dawn said.

Jake gave her a stunned looked.

"From reaching his knees," she could hardly manage, laughing at her own punchline.

Jake cracked up.

"Seeing her, with that...behemoth...was the wildest ride I have ever been on," he admitted, feeling a growing erection in his pants.

"So that was it?" Dawn persisted.

"Hardly," Jake answered. "She...blew him..."

"Bonnie sucked Derek off?" Dawn asked, amazed.

"Yes!" Jake replied with gusto. "Devoutly. She worshiped that thing..."

Jake went into further detail, in a way reliving the scene once again. Dawn ate it all up.

"Oh, Jake, this is wonderful," Dawn raved, giving her friend a big hug. "You two are really on the fast track to experiencing something totally wonderful and exciting."

There was a slight pause, the two taking a relaxing breath.

"So how'd she do?" Dawn pried.

Jake raised his eyebrows.

"With sucking him off? Blowing Big D is like trying to suck a telephone pole," Dawn laughed.

"She managed. She gave it her all," Jake said approvingly of the love of his life. "Up and down, up and down...she got after it..."

Dawn giggled with delight and hugged Jake again.

"What was her reaction when you told her you were there, watching?" Dawn asked with baited breath.

Jake hesitated to answer.

"Uh, I didn't tell her," he admitted. "We did fuck for hours that night though..."

"Ooo, you'd like to keep it a secret from her. And in turn, savor that she's keeping it a secret from you. I gotcha," Dawn cooed, smiling sexily.

"Funny, though," Jake offered. "I felt like...she knew I was there. And she was doing it FOR me. I can't explain it," he went on.

"I sensed a deep, deep connection between you two the moment you brought her over," the stunning beauty said with a loving grin.

Dawn then looked down, giggling to see her pet continuing to dutifully kiss her big, sexy ass, never stopping once during the entirety of Dawn and Jake's conversation.

"Well, hon, let's put a pin in this," Dawn told Jake. "We'll meet again soon and talk. I trust you're gonna watch Bonnie and Derek again?"

"I hope to," Jake admitted. "It's like all of my adolescent fantasies come to life..."

"Wonderful, babe. In the meantime...," she said, calling to her two guests to come up to the patio.

She also demanded the pet rise to his feet. He was sporting an impressive, unwavering erection.

Chapter 12

"It's his 30-day release," Dawn informed Jake, speaking of the pet's special day.

The three women stood alongside the leashed man, carefully getting out of the way.

Jake, off to the side, was stunned himself to see a long rope of ejaculate erupt from the man's hardened, strained cock. It shot all the way out to the grass.

"Spec-tacular," Dawn raved, clapping, the other two women following suit.

Rope after rope, the leashed man's cumshot was something to behold.

"With no assistance from his hands," Jacqueline said, amazed, as his slick, hard pole fired and fired and fired away.

The man was in awe himself of what his penis was doing. He stood there looking down at it, hands cuffed neatly behind his back.

"Ten...eleven...twelve?!" Dawn and Betty both counted, simultaneously, taking account of his long, lengthy spurts.

"Oh, boy. Oh my (laugh)," Dawn applauded. "I love watching his prick sort of...jump back with each blast, like a cannon on the side of a battleship (laugh)..."

"I know!" Jacqueline agreed wholeheartedly.

When he was finally done, the pet could barely stand, so exhausted - and relieved - from his ejaculatory fireworks display.

Dawn kicked off her high-heel shoes and went prancing barefoot into the grass, attempting to gauge the length of the pet's longest spurt. She placed one foot in front of the other, stepping carefully through the soft, plush grass.

"That's about nine feet," she gushed. "Slave, that is a good job by you!"

He greatly appreciated her praise.

"Thank you, Goddess Dawn," he answered.

"So far, and so much," Betty laughed.

"How many spurts - ropes - did we count?" Dawn posed.

"I coun-

"Sixteen?" Jacqueline answered, cutting Betty off.

"Wow, and how many - and how far - was your last release after 30 days, slave?" Dawn asked, as the man dropped on all fours again, kissing Dawn's pretty little feet.

"I believe 14 ropes, Goddess Dawn, and I think it was only eight feet last time," he informed her in between rapid kisses.

"Very good. So you are setting goals and attaining them," she said with a big smile.

They celebrated the slave's cum-shooting extravaganza, but soon after, it was right back into chastity for him. His reward was getting to look forward to entertaining Dawn and her friends again in a month or so.

"What do I have to do to get that job?" Jake said kiddingly, referring to the slave.

Dawn smiled.

"Are you interested?" she teased back.

Jake soon headed home. Little did he know he passed his loving wife on the way, as she was headed toward the McKenzie mansion to tell her side of the story.

TO BE CONTINUED...