All Comments on 'Stranded Sarah'

by medasinman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Stranded Sarah...

She wasn't stranded...she was a whore...If she stopped it was because she found another lover better than him....1*...This was a good fantasy...Or a good play between a couple...Like this was just like two dogs fucking...no feelings in it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should be in fantasy.

Too bad there's not a nightmare category. Will you write about the dissolution of her marriage? Such contempt for her husband and her marriage, lack of self respect, and risk taking, is pretty much a 4-lane highway to divorce. Hope she enjoys the ride.

badidea211badidea211almost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it. Got me so wet. Totally need to leave my keys in my car sometime ;-)

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
No story just a slut fuckfest

Where's the consequences; where's the tension. You could have just as easily been announcing a baseball game. The only difference is the baseball game would be more exciting. There's a lot of writers on this site that create fantastic Loving Wives stories. They don't have to always be BTB or RAAC stories either. Their stories are written such that the consequences match the actions of the characters.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Teenage Fantasy**

Adult waste of time. Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous