Strange Bedfellows Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She checked to make sure no one was watching, covered her right hand with her left, and then used her right finger to just gently massage the top of her slit... just as their lips met.

Oh.

Oh, that felt amazing!

She dutifully kept watching as she stroked the area again, just as Lyra wrapped her arms around his neck and gave herself completely to the kiss. Shara felt another burst of pleasure as she rubbed herself and watched her now fellow wife kiss their husband in a way that was just shy of being indecorous.

She shuddered in pleasure.

Not at the sight of course, but at her newfound discovery. How had she never found this before?! She supposed it was because she always had handmaidens around, but still. She had always been practical with her washing, always being hurried from one place to another with little time to enjoy bathing.

Lyra let go of him and then licked her lips. "I should like to do that again; soon."

Kalus looked surprised but pleased as he nodded. "So would I."

A little bit of jealousy shot through Shara, but an additional wiggle of her finger did a good job of suppressing it. She couldn't believe how good it felt. It felt almost as good as when Kalus was inside of her, though not quite. Shara reluctantly stopped massaging herself as her eyes became less focused on the happy couple.

She scowled, feeling left out.

"Ah Kalus my boy, she's a real temptress." The King boomed, though his show of joviality fooled no one. Apparently, he was annoyed that Lyra was turning out to be so amenable. Thankfully, that would almost certainly stop him from trying to set Kalus up with a third wife.

"I do know how to pick them don't I?" He continued, then leaned in and 'whispered' so everyone could hear. "But that first wife ain't too happy about it."

All eyes turned to her before she could wipe the scowl off her face.

Kalus looked apologetic.

Lyra looked guilty.

Tyso looked jubilant as he saw the looks on their faces. Shara found herself wishing that Kalus had let the king hit her after her wedding; perhaps he wouldn't have been so vindictive if Kalus hadn't stopped him and humiliated him by doing so.

"Now, back to camp!" Tyso said pretending to be oblivious to the misery he had caused. "Kalus, you have a new woman to break in; always a delight. And make sure you force them to pleasure each other; you won't regret it!"

And with that, he mounted his horse and rode off with his retinue, the luminar scrambling to not be left behind.

"And you serve that king?" Julian said shaking his head when they were gone and it was just Kalus, Shara, Lyra, and himself.

"I swore an oath in my youth." Kalus replied. "The Book of Light says that when a man binds himself with a vow or binding obligation, he must do all that proceeds from his mouth. I have been more careful about what proceeds from my mouth since I learned of his character."

Julian nodded, then turned to his daughter. "I'm going to miss you my little filly."

Lyra got a bit choked up. "I'll miss you too Pa'pa."

They hugged and Kalus came to stand by Shara. "Your face betrayed your opinion even if your words wouldn't; I am sorry Katia."

She nodded, but didn't reply.

"Commander, I would have a few words with you before you leave if you don't mind." Julian said.

He nodded and the two men wandered a ways off to talk.

"I'm sorry Katia." Lyra said sincerely after the men had moved a short distance away. "I didn't know; I thought that you didn't mind."

"I don't." Katia replied, not entirely sure if she was telling the truth. "I was scowling at the king, not you. You look so beautiful and happy; please, enjoy yourself with Kalus tonight. I don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." She smiled, and it wasalmost entirely genuine.

"Okay good." The girl breathed a sigh of relief.

That got Shara thinking though; was she okay with it? She supposed it didn't truly matter, but was she? She certainly had no desire to be married to Kalus and Lyra appeared to have some. They looked well-matched and her free-spiritedness would probably be good for him because he could definitely use someone to help him not be so serious.

And their kiss...

Frankly, she was jealous of their kiss. She wanted to be kissed like that; to have a husband who she wanted to kiss like that. She didn't want it to be Kalus -- the enemy -- but she definitelydid want it.

But then she started thinking about what he would do with Lyra tonight and she definitely started feeling jealous. She remembered them kissing, which of course made her think of what she had been doing while they had been. Instantly she started to feel a bit aroused and she couldn't tell which memory it was from; the kissing or the finger massage. For some reason, they seemed to have gotten fused in her head.

"I talked to Pa'pa." Lyra said, shaking Shara out of her reverie. "He said he's going to give Misty to you, and the tack for her as well."

"Oh no, I love Misty but that's much too generous." Truthfully, her heart was soaring at the thought of owning the horse, but she didn't want to be in Lyra's debt.

"Not really." The girl said with a sly smile. "Julian said it was a great use of my bride price so King Tyso is unwittingly paying."

Shara chuckled. "Okay then, thank you."

"You're welcome. He also said he was giving me my horse as a wedding present, and her name is Stormy."

"Stormy and Misty." The princess smiled. "Sounds like they go together."

"They do. They're actually quite attached to each other and I think they could become good friends." Lyra hesitated a moment. "Do you agree?"

Shara got the distinct impression the horsewoman wasn't just talking about horses.

"Yeah, I do." The princess smiled. The girl was lovely and she could see them becoming friends, even if the ash blonde would be sharing a bed with her husband.

"Good." Lyra beamed. "Now, I need to get a few things from my room. Would you be willing to help me?"

She happily agreed, recognizing that this was an olive branch extended toward friendship.

* * *

Kalus turned towards the horse master once they were several long paces from the girls.

"That king is something else." Julian said when they'd stopped.

"Aye, that he is."

"You'll keep my daughter safe?"

"I swear that her life shall come before mine." Kalus replied with conviction. "I cannot swear to keep her safe, for Tyso commands an army and I'm but one man. But I swear no man will harm her while I yet draw breath and have strength in my limbs."

"I'm going to say this Kalus, and take it in the spirit it's intended; as a suggestion from a father that's concerned for his daughter." He took a deep breath. "A deserter from King Tyso's army came through the local pub recently. Once he'd had many rounds in him, he let slip that many of the rank and file in King Tyso's army hate him, while they universally respect you."

"Oh?" Kalus said.

He'd heard whispers of similar rumors, but they rarely filtered up to men of his rank for fear they would reach the king's ears.

"Yes, and many of my countrymen have a high opinion of you as well, given how well you've done with the cities you've captured. Had I not heard those stories of you, I might not have given you my precious Lyra's hand."

"I shall endeavor to be worthy of your trust." He replied.

"I believe you shall." Julian said. "Regardless, your men know of your character as well and respect you for it. Were you to make a move against the king, you'd likely have the support of much of your army and a not-insignificant number of my countrymen."

"That's treason." Kalus stated matter-of-factly.

"It's only treason if you've sworn loyalty to him, which I haven't and certainly never shall; he's an invader in my country." Julian countered. "And even then, surely he's done enough -- or will do enough -- to require you to break Illuminar's commands to remain in his service. At that point, isn't your higher loyalty to the God of Light?"

"Aye." He admitted.

"Then keep what I said in mind." Julian said. "Not only for the protection of my daughter but also for this land. I would not have Tyso as my king, but I would swear fealty to you. I believe many of my countrymen feel the same."

"I have no intention of betraying my king." Kalus replied flatly, though he had every desire in the world. The king would need to be about to commit some flagrant violation of Illuminar's commands for him to even consider moving against him.

"That is because you are a principled man who faithfully follows Illuminar. However, there may come a day soon when you must choose between obeying the God of Light and obeying your king. What happens then?"

Kalus knew what would happen; he would try to stop the king. He knew he wouldn't succeed and would likely die in the attempt, but something told him it would happen before the end of the campaign. He shuddered to think of what the repercussions might be for his wives when it did.

TO BE CONTINUED...

* * *

IMPORTANT: The next chapter will be in the Sci-fi/Fantasy category, not reluctance. I'm hoping to drop the rest of the chapters every 2-3 days, so see you soon!

STORY TAGS (For the whole series): blonde, teen, virgin, medieval, romantic, spanking, princess, threesome, impregnation, breeding