Strange Bedfellows Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. "I'm afraid in all the hustle and bustle of the wedding earlier, I didn't have as much time as I would've liked to savor our first kiss."

Katia started to smile, and it was one of those 'I'm-so-happy-I'm-smiling-and-crying-at-the-same-time' kinds of smiles. "I'd like that." Her voice cracked slightly as she spoke.

Kalus took a step closer to her, put his hand around her small waist, and gently pulled her closer. She didn't resist in the slightest. Her front was pressed up against him moments later. Her amber hair was currently framing her face in the most delightful way. Right now, he wasn't struck by her beauty, but by her loveliness. Yes she was beautiful, but the totality of her being was captivating him at the moment.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Hi." She smiled back. "Are you going to kiss me?"

He nodded.

"Soon?" She whispered, and he detected a note of hopefulness in her voice.

He nodded.

She smiled.

He reached up and gently stroked her cheek with his thumb. She sighed softly and leaned into his hand. She closed her eyes and leaned in. He leaned down and planted a firm but tender kiss on her lips. She sighed softly as she kissed him back. She moved her lips, inexperienced but eager and he could feel how much she wanted this. She wasn't the only one. He didn't use his tongue, but he did kiss with all his skill.

After several moments their kiss broke and Katia opened her eyes to look at him. He looked back into her eyes for several moments, then remembered that he had another wife here who shouldn't be neglected.

* * *

Lyra looked at her husband and fellow wife kissing and her nether regions were beginning to itch at the sight. Why did they always do that? It seemed like they awoke with almost no provocation multiple times every day.

"Lyra." Her husband said.

"Don't mind me." She replied, wishing she was in the other woman's shoes but recognizing that her fellow wife needed to have a proper wedding night.

"Wewant to mind you." Katia replied. "We couldn't have gotten here without you."

"And even if we could have, we wouldn't have wanted to." Kalus added.

Katia nodded in agreement. "It's true."

Lyra beamed. "I'm so glad you guys found me."

"We are too." Her husband nodded.

"Why are you talking to me?" She said, partially to change the topic. "Don't you both have something to do?"

"Not something, someone." Kalus said with a twinkle in his eyes.

"You have been different today." Katia observed to him. "Ever since the threat of King Tyso was removed, you've seemed..." She trailed off, probably searching for the right words.

"Lighter?" Lyra supplied. "More cheerful? More apt to smile?"

Her husband paused a moment, then nodded. "True, though it's not only his absence." He gave them both a significant look and Lyra felt her heart soar.

"Well myking, I'm pretty sure Katia could put an even wider smile on your face..."

The amber-haired woman smiled nervously. "I can try." She bit her lip and looked at Kalus's lips, clearly wanting to kiss him again but hesitating to do so.

"Oh honestly, it's not that hard." Lyra rolled her eyes, stepped forward, and laid a big one on their husband. "See, like that."

'Or perhaps she could do it her own way." Kalus said, a note of amusement in his voice.

The former princess nodded, then looked at their husband. She hesitated a moment, then slowly and haltingly leaned forward to kiss him. Lyra was struck by the difference in their approaches. While she tended to rush in and be wild, Katia was the opposite. She momentarily wondered which was better until she remembered what her husband had said, comparing different wives to different types of horses. Neither was better, they were just different.

And with that realization, she decided right then to let Katia be her reserved self while she was the opposite. And speaking of opposites, a sly grin formed on her face as an idea occurred to her.

* * *

Katia was lost in the feeling of kissing her husband when she felt a feminine hand on her hair, gently pulling it to one side. She liked that; liked how Lyra was being so nice and caring as she--

She froze.

Unless her ears and sense of touch were misleading her, Lyra had just kissed the nape of her neck. The alien sensation had sent a shudder down her spine, making the hairs of her arm stand on end as the sensation made its way south. When it reached her hips, she felt an involuntary shudder run through her body.

"Katia, what..." Her husband trailed off as he looked behind her.

"What?" The ash blonde whispered with a tone that spoke of declared innocence rather than actual innocence. "I was just trying to help."

Kiss.

Katia shuddered again at the lips on her neck, the sensation alien but also wonderful now that it wasn't so shocking.

Kalus looked at her, then Lyra, then back at her again. "It does indeed seem to be helping."

Kiss.

Katia sighed slightly, then nodded slowly.

Slightly lower, she felt the ash blonde's hand slide onto her sides. "I do so love being... helpful."

Katia wanted to say that she was learning to like it too when she felt another kiss on the nape of her neck, this one a bit higher. That same shudder ran through her and while she was distracted, the ash blonde's hands moved. One went a little south, the other went a little north. Both moved onto her front. Lyra had a hand just below her breasts and another on her lower stomach over the dress.

"Then should I keep helping?" Her fellow wife asked.

Katia had started to nod before she realized that she was doing it, then leaned forward to kiss her husband. In the middle of another wonderful kiss with him, Lyra kissed the nape of her neck again. Katia was so distracted by the two of them that she didn't realize where her fellow wife's hand had ended up...

...not until she wiggled a finger at the top of her slit.

She wiggled it just as her husband's tongue gently met her lips, Lyra kissed the nape of her neck again, and the ash blonde's other hand gently brushed up against her breast.

Her knees went weak.

Her husband caught her as she started toppling, her whole body shuddering again. She could feel that same fire that had been building in her when her husband had taken her before, but now she didn't need to resist it or pretend that someone else was enjoying it; she could enjoy it herself.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she let her head roll back onto her husband's arms.

Clunk!

"Ow." Katia and Lyra said at the same time as the amber-haired girl's head hit the ash blonde.

"Are you alright?" Their husband asked.

They looked at each other, smiled, and Katia nodded as she looked back and forth between them and then put her hand over her womb. "I'm better than alright."

Her husband put her hand there as well, and when Lyra hesitated Katia put the blonde's hand there as well.

"My family has grown quickly in the last few days." Kalus said.

"I'd like it to grow by one more soon." The ash blonde said, putting her hand over her own womb.

"Of course." Their husband smiled.

"I can't wait." Lyra grinned from ear to ear.

"Um, Lucien." Katia said gently.

"Yes?"

"Could... could we..." She bit her lip and glanced at the bed.

He looked her up and down. "You appear to be overdressed for that."

Katia felt her cheeks grow warm as she nodded.

"I can help with that." Lyra volunteered.

Katia glanced her way to see that the ash blonde had somehow already gotten her own dress off. She started undoing the laces at the back of Katia's dress while their husband -- their wonderful husband -- kissed the former princess again.

"I love when you do that." Katia whispered when the kiss broke, only vaguely aware that her fellow wife was undoing her dress faster than she unsaddled a horse, which was saying something.

He kissed her again.

"Arms." Lyra said as she started tugging on Katia's dress.

The amber-haired woman raised her arms almost automatically, only realizing that she would be naked in front of both her husband and fellow wife when it was half off. She would've put her arms back down, but the ash blonde already had the dress high enough that it wasn't possible to do so. Katia yelped and tried to cover her breasts and slit the moment the dress was off, but was only partially successful in doing so.

Behind her, she felt an enormous amount of Lyra's naked skin press against her back as the ash blonde spoke. "Go get him."

She felt a gentle push, but not enough to force her forward; it was an encouragement more than anything.

Katia took a tentative step forward, yearning to feel her husband's arms around her but also wanting to dive under the covers to hide herself. A part of her knew it was silly. He had already put a child in her womb and seen much of her. A lifetime of training on ladylike behavior didn't disappear overnight though.

He thankfully wrapped his arms around her so at least her front was covered.

He was holding her.

She was naked and he was holding her.

She liked that.

She liked it a lot.

He kissed the top of her head. "Take your time."

She relaxed into him. "You would've been like this in the meadow if I had let you, wouldn't you?"

"I would have."

The former princess looked up at him. "Could... could Katia feel what Shara missed?"

He nodded, and then he started tracing a finger lazily over her back. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. It was wonderful. Shortly afterward he started tracing more than one finger, and then the fingers of both hands. Katia was wiggling under his hands, the sensation so wonderful and yet so foreign. It almost tickled, but laughter wasn't the sound she was tempted to make.

One of his hands stopped for a moment, and she looked up to see that Lyra was helping him take his shirt off. Not long after, the horsewoman helped pull it up over his head so that Katia could feel his bare chest against her front and her arms, which were still crossed over her breasts.

He held her, her naked and him shirtless, the sensation of his skin against her feeling more wonderful than she could describe; she simply didn't have the words. He rubbed her back with his whole hand. It didn't feel like he was trying to entice or arouse, but merely to be affectionate.

She liked that too.

After a minute, she looked up into his eyes for a moment before saying softly and quietly. "Lucien, could you take me to bed?"

"It would be my pleasure." He replied, then got a twinkle in his eye. "And hopefully yours too."

Katia's cheeks got warm, but she smiled.

"Finally." Lyra said in a mock-exasperated voice, then winked.

Katia chuckled, which turned into a yelp as he scooped her off her feet and cradled her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and just looked at him. He carried her over to the bed and set her gently down, but since she didn't release her arms around his neck, he went down with her and partially on top of her.

"I wanted to see your face." Katia whispered.

"I would prefer that as well." He smiled, then added. "Though I must admit the other side has its beauty as well."

She could feel her cheeks growing warm but kept looking at him. "Thank you."

He moved in an odd way, and she looked down to see that Lyra had managed to finish removing his clothing. Katia wasn't sure how the ash blonde had managed it, but she had. As Katia looked at their husband, she noticed that he had a lean, hard body with strong, wiry, muscles. Yet despite his obvious strength, he was being so tender and gentle with her; just as gentle and tender as he had been with Lyra.

She liked that.

Katia felt the bed shift slightly under her to see that Lyra had flopped down next to her, just a couple of feet away. She was laying on her side, one hand supporting her head and the other flopped on her hip. She was entirely naked and seemingly completely unconcerned that she was completely exposed.

"My work here is done." The ash blonde smiled. "I'd go, but I want to see what it looks like now that I've done it."

Katia reach out towards her with one hand. Lyra hesitated a moment, then took it with hers.

"I wouldn't want you to go." Katia gave the other woman's hand a gentle squeeze.

"Really?"

Katia shook her head. "Never."

"Aww." Lyra leaned forward and gave Katia a peck on the cheek. "Thank you."

Katia turned her attention back to her husband who was leaning over her, though she was still holding the blonde's hand. She leaned up and kissed him, which he returned. Just at the end of the kiss, she felt his tongue gently play at the entrance to her mouth and sighed.

Kalus moved a bit, getting himself fully onto the bed instead of standing on the floor and leaning over her. Once he was fully settled, she realized that her legs had ended up on either side of his hips in the course of their moving. She blushed, but didn't move them.

"Looks like someone is eager." Lyra said with a sly smile.

Katia blushed harder, but still didn't move.

"Perhaps you could check for me." Kalus said to the ash blonde.

Katia froze.

Lyra licked her lips and started to move down without letting go of the former princess's hand.

"With your hand." Kalus clarified.

Lyra got a slight pout on her lips, but then placed her hand on Katia's chest below her breasts and started slowly sliding her hand down. Katia felt an involuntary shiver run through her body at the soft feminine touch. Lyra took a moment to get to her destination and slid her hand all over Katia's stomach as her hand went lower.

"There are many things to enjoy in bed." Kalus said. "But I believe the basics will suffice for tonight."

"Many?" Katia whispered as Lyra's hand stopped just short of its destination.

"Many, and we will explore them all in time." He nodded. "But that's not what you want tonight, is it?"

Katia bit her lip and shook her head slightly.

"You wish to couple as man and wife as if it was the first time."

She nodded.

Lyra moved her hand lower, gently brushing over that incredible nub at the top and making her sigh as her body shuddered slightly in pleasure. Moments later, the ash blonde's finger brushed over her nether lips, and suddenly Katia was aware that it was quite moist down there.

"She's ready." Lyra said, as she withdrew her finger. She looked at it for a moment, then got a thoughtful expression for barely a second before popping it into her mouth and sucking on it for a moment. "Strange taste. Not bad, but strange." She got a sly grin on her face. "I'd need a larger sample to decide for sure though."

Katia stared at her, not quite sure what the horsewoman meant.

Kalus smiled. "I do believe that she would like to sample it from the source."

Katia's mouth fell open as she stared at her fellow wife.

"Don't worry, not tonight." Lyra winked, then licked her lips and added. "But maybe in the morning..."

While Katia was staring stunned at her fellow wife, Kalus reached down and planted a gentle kiss on her left breast.

She sighed.

"Oh, please do that again." She whispered.

He did.

He did several times and then switched to her right breast. Katia arched her back slightly, pushing her breast into him as she put the hand that wasn't holding Lyra's hand on the back of his neck to pull him into her breast tighter. Moments later, she felt another set of lips on her other breast, and had just the presence of mind to realize it was Lyra before the dual sensations almost overwhelmed her.

* * *

Kalus wasn't given to displays of emotion, but he felt a silent thrill as Katia shuddered underneath his lips. She wanted him there and that meant everything. There would be so much to do tomorrow as king, but tonight he was here with his wives and no one else could lay claim to his time. This was a chance to do right by his wife at long last, as he had wanted to before.

He gently sucked on her nipple, making her gasp for breath as she pulled his head tighter to her breast. Beside him, his other wife was working just as enthusiastically, if perhaps a bit less tenderly. Katia didn't seem to mind. He resumed his most pleasurable work, savoring the fact that his life had turned out this way.

He broadened his range, kissing around her breast and up onto her neck. After only a minute or two of this, Katia reached down, put a hand on his lower back, and gave a gentle pull. She seemed to want something and he had a guess what.

He readjusted, letting Lyra have free reign on the amber-haired woman's chest while he aligned himself lower down. Katia spread her legs slightly further and he didn't think she realized she was doing it. Lyra apparently sensed the moment and stopped her ministrations to lay on the bed next to Katia.

He just looked at them for a moment.

They were both laying on their backs, totally naked. Lyra was laying mostly next to Katia, but also in a position so her head could rest up against her fellow wife's head. They were both looking at him adoringly while they held hands and smiled at him.

He loved that.

"She's ready." Lyra whispered.

As if on cue, Katia wrapped her legs around his waist. Again, he wasn't entirely sure she was conscious of that; it seemed more like an automatic reflex than anything else.

"Lyra." Katia said softly. "Could you um... make sure that we're... that he and I are..." She bit her lip and looked down.

"Of course." The ash blonde replied. She leaned up enough that she could use her left hand to grip him and line him up. She even gave him a little squeeze and wink as she did so, then she flopped back into her previous position next to Katia. He smiled at her and then turned his attention to the woman under him.

He looked into her eyes.

She looked into his and nodded, pulling him slightly closer with her legs. He went forward and felt her lower lips part for him. She opened her mouth and tightened her legs around him as he did so, but made no move to stop him. In fact, she spread her legs a bit wider and used them to urge him deeper. He gladly followed that urging.

Katia let out a muted but very satisfied sigh when he was fully seated inside of her, then opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Hi." She said softly, looking deep into her his eyes.

"Hi." He replied just as softly.

He leaned down to kiss her deeply, and started slowly drawing his hips back as he did. She made a noise that sounded like a protest until he was almost out and started pushing back in. At that, she let out a moan that wasn't completely muffled by his kiss. He continued for a couple of minutes, drawing many soft moans and sighs from his young wife.

The whole time they were looking into each other's eyes.

She gave him a smile that reached deep into her eyes after several moments. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He replied.

Her smile grew wider, then her eyes grew wider still as her whole body seemed to tense up. She arched her back and clamped her legs around him as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent scream. She inhaled sharply and wrapped the one hand that wasn't still holding Lyra's hand around him as she clumsily pulled herself to him. She was clumsy because her whole body was shaking slightly. Her breaths came in slightly ragged gasps interspersed with a few moans that seemed to be the only sounds she was capable of making at the moment.

The sight and sensation pushed Kalus over the edge, and he began to release inside of his wife; his Katia.

She must've felt it because her shaking intensified for a moment, then started tapering off. Katia let go and flopped back onto the bed, eyes still closed as she lay there breathing heavily for several seconds.

"That... that was..." She breathed heavily and put a hand over her heart as she looked into his eyes again. "Wow."