All Comments on 'Strange Car in the Driveway: Sequel'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 253 Comments (Page 3)
Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Lot of imagination and writing talent. No feel whatsoever for what is believable and what is absurd.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

last page blew away a good realistic story. people sitting in the back attending their estranged daughter's speech is just too much cliche

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is about the only story this author has submitted where the male lead was not a flaming cuck.

.

Which is not to say that GA is not an excellent writer. He — or she — has real talent. It’s just too bad that almost every story is about a cheating skank successfully taking maximum advantage of a weak ass husband. Every. Fucking. Time.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My god, that was stupid.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so they rush in a room expecting to find a dead body, see nothing and decide in that moment of confusion that fucking is the route to go?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Absolutely totally fucking stupid worthless attempt at adding to that story.

Really? You thought this ridiculous pile of shit was worth putting out here?

After this little gem ""Oh, Reg, what have I done? What have I done?"

It completely went to stupid town. There's more of a chance Trump will say something honest before his wife would start fucking another man in the room where she thought her husband shot himself and yet theres no body.

Walk away from the crack pipe next time. THis makes those sad little cuck stories look good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For once, a poorly written story by George Anderson. That's not to say that I like all of his stories; I don't, but usually at least the writing is good. This is poorly constructed and the Vera's infidelity makes no sense at all. She rushes home thinking Gary shot himself, then no body, no blood and just like that she starts fucking Reg? She wasn't even curious to find out where her deceased husband was or perhaps to think he might have faked the "shot" just like she faked her infidelity. The original story calls for an all out BTB sequel for the cruel trick that Vera played, but this attempt fails on all counts. 1*

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - sorry this story is way beyond the fantasy realm.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Whatever possesses a wife to think she can away with this type of bullshit and have the husband accept. She got exactly what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So they decided to fuck even though his body was not in the room as they thought? Really ???

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 2 years ago

It is pretty rare for me to give 2stars. I prefer not to vote than vote down…

In this case however, I think the author does a really lousy effort to justify the wife star fucking in the room. It was pretty good till then and all cramble to zero after this.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

A bit confusing...and VERY UPSETTING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a P O C. Worst thing is no revenge on the predator.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

The original was cruel, but an MC that can never move on is even sadder. It happens all the time this woe is me I will never be happy without her but i cant take her back schtick is almost as far fetched as the martian slut ray that runs rampant. My simple reasoning is if this guy took my happiness away forever why not murder(him) suicide. Fuck it moderation is for cowards.

My only real question is why just start fucking instead of looking for a body? Did I miss something? Even if it is dark in the room since your reason for coming back was you thought he killed himself. Why wouldn't you check for the body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As others have noted, I just don't see the cheating being realistic. She came rushing home because she thought her husband may have shot himself and after only looking in the master bedroom decided to sit on the bed and have sex with her acting partner? Surely if she was distraught she would have raced around the house looking for the husband and then tried calling him etc?

Also, why did he get full custody and she leave the city? She was a good mother. In most jurisdictions she would get primary custody of female children or at the very least, joint custody.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

The Selfish, Cruel and Heartless Bitch POS finally gets a clue! 5 stars I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really stupid sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't decide if she still thinks her play caused Gary to divorce her or her screwing Reg.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A very poor second chapter. A wife hears her husband kills himself and all she is doing is to perform sex?

And why didn't she visit the children? Why did he get full custody?

Nice start though. The idea of revenge is very good. It should have ended with reconciliation after the wife understands from the way he hurt her, how much she hurt him.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 1 year ago

I’m so glad to see GeorgeAnderson doing sequels to someone else’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so the cheating cunt lied in her letter to her daughter??? pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the revenge on Reg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck around?

Get taken down.

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

If Gary wanted to make Vera think he shot himself, where was the body when she returned to the house? And if there was no body, she had to know he was up to something. Screwing Reg on the bed at that point made no sense. Except for the gaping plot holes, it was well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, none of the guilty suffer any punishment, and only minor consequences?!? What kind of diseased crap is this?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pointless, senseless, poorly written. CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap shit…( yes both words mean the same…so I wanted to tell actually how shitty this one was!)

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 year ago

Where was the body ? They must be really stupid.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I thought that this is better than the original,

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

No sé si mejor, ni siquiera si menos malo.

Pero es lo que hay...no es tu mejor obra George

Xavier3737Xavier3737about 1 year ago

When Vera and Reg entered the room, Gary's body isn't there. Highly doubt Vera would've been so aroused as to get it on with Reg at that moment also. Highly doubt Vera never visited her daughters after the separation and divorce IF Gary got full custody. And that asshole Reg really should pay and have some kind of JUSTICE served. Reg's wife would've taken him to the cleaners. And then the bitch instructor loved seeing marriages broken up. She needs justice served also!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical GA. Not enough burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AHHA George YOU finally nailed what I hoped would happen I have read every one of the originals and sequels and YOU are the only one that got it right Good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Even Anderson couldn’t work in RCAAC for this SLUT…….might be a first for him. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someone who would pull this kind of crap would never show remorse.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Another good one George, the original wasn't bad either. I think the bad ratings are the way the story brought out so much emotion in the readers. They all thought how could she do this to her husband? The story, both yours and the original were very good and deserved higher ratings. Remember folks, it's just a story and the author's musings........................

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Not as good as the original or many of the follow-ups

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good try - we’ll written. Big hole was the sex when they didn’t even look for the body

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

Good follow up and aftermath. I don’t get how Vera ran in tears thinking her husband was dead and instead of looking for a body she Fuck her co author while her husband listen in on the affair. Like in just happened

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

Second reading of both the original and this an ending to the first. At least the wife finally learned something to pass on to her daughter. The only problem I have is that Rrg got away with ruining other marriage and was successful. May he should have run afoul of an irate husband with a baseball bat or a gun..........

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are a better writer and have more originality than you displayed with this effort. 2

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher7 months ago
Wow

How did you screw up a story that was already mostly written???

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Sucks. Where is Marc when you don't need him??

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolute rubbish follow up to a pretty interesting premise in the original. Going from believing you'd killed your husband to fucking??! Forget suspension of believe because this is unbelievable in any scenario.

redboat7redboat74 months ago

I liked it! But, I also agree with Rocketman12 comment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't buy it. Vera being a cheater just doesn't gel with the character presented in the original, IMO. Yeah you could spin it that way I suppose like here but it just feels like it's being forced into the LW mould instead of naturally flowing from the established story and characters. Maybe that's just me.

And yeah, didn't she just drive home in a panic because she thought her husband just killed himself over her cruel ploy. Then suddenly is wanting to be fucked by her play partner? Um what? Even in the LW cesspool this is quite the stretch of reality. I mean that is literally being struck by the Martian Slut Ray right there - with immediate and extreme effect. Rather hilarious though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nothing happens to Reg the predator?! He needs to get his balls crushed!

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

finally a story from you that doesnt honer cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not one to give five stars easily, both George Anderson and Edrider73 (the original) rated 4&5 stars. Mr Anderson's brought tears and a real sense of lose to both parties. You ·both deserve an A+.

Storm113Storm113about 1 month ago

The cheating didn't make sense, or fit the story. And, why would he even let it happen? It's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This didn't make a lick of sense. Despite her dirty tricks for the play and going overboard with the setup, when she thinks Gary has shot himself, no woman, unless completely mentally and morally bankrupt, woukd immediately turn to f$ck another guy, including Reg the predator. Terrible is NO WAY that Reg could have anticipated that response and no way he would even try to bed her in that situation. That is just dumb even for a fictional story. Even the attempt would get a vicious or angry response from 99.99999% of the female population. Even from a wife who didn't love her husband. And then afte she knows that she was played by Teg and she lost her husband and he made it clear to her how Reg manipulated all this, she stays in the class and dates Reg for 2 months going steady? Especially when going through a divorce with kids. Balderdash. She might trun to comfort eith someone else but Reg would be thr last person given what happened. And to top it off, the husband is still pissed about thr pain she caused him. Even worse than her f$cking Reg in their bedroom, is she did right after her husband's stunt. Wtf? That is just insane. A crappy alternate variant. Had no real connection to the original in that the characters acted very differently, especially Vera who w a suddenly brain dead, irrational and insane all at once. The vast majority of women, if hit on in that situation would try to claw the asshole's eyes out. Ludicrous tripe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
1468 Followers
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...