Strange Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Stacy had come from a family who were at the lower end of the middle class. The wealth she'd enjoyed when married and her alimony income now made sure she'd never have to work, but she'd never forgotten how she'd grown up. Her mother had been a seamstress and had taught all her children how to sew clothes. Even her brothers. All her fancy dresses for dances and proms had been made right there in their home and had rivaled anything her friends had bought from their expensive stores. She'd never been embarrassed by what her mother had made for her, far from it. She'd been proud.

When she and her husband were first married, she still made her own fancy clothes, but her husband hated that she had to. He worked that much harder to make the restaurant a success so that she wouldn't have to. Those had been the good days. They were young and he was so passionate, at work and home. But success changes people. The money, the prestige, and the power. At home, she supposed she just hadn't seen the change.

But when that girl had brought her the recording of her husband fucking one of his hostesses, it had broken her. There had been things she wanted to do in life, careers she had dreamed of, but she had let them go, to support his. To raise their children, to keep their home, and to stay true to him and him alone.

***

That evening she drove down to her local fabric store and went in.

A bookish woman in her mid-thirties wearing store-bought clothes approached her. Her name tag said her name was Dita. She was attractive in a girl-next-door sort of way.

"Can I help you find something?"

Stacy gave her a smile so radiant that the woman instantly smiled back. "Yes, I need a good sewing machine with all the trimmings and some fabric."

"Well, we have many of the best here, let me show you some. Making something special?"

"Oh yes. Very special." She handed Dita her photo.

Dita squinted and then put her glasses on. After she had gotten a good look, she looked at Stacy with new appreciation. "Well, you do have the body to pull this off, sweetie. I wish I did. Let's see what we have in stock."

It took a while, but they did find a bolt of acceptable material in their storeroom. Dita turned to her. "I'd buy twice what you think your pattern might need. I've never tried to sew this material, but stretch materials are rather hard to do on a hand-fed machine." Dita said matter-of-factly.

Stacy was giddy with delight. The material was perfect. The actress's costume had been cut to fit the woman's beautiful curves but wasn't truly skin-tight. Stacy's would be. It would fit like a second skin. At least she hoped it would. Stacy looked down at the material and knew Dina was right. Better to have too much than not enough. "I'll take the whole bolt."

***

Saturday morning, she sent Rick a text.

NEED YOUR HELP. NAKED.

She got out her tailor's tape measure and measurement chart that she'd bought with the sewing machine. She loved the look on Rick's face when she let him in, finding her already naked. He advanced on her hungrily.

"Ah ahh." She wagged her finger at him. "I have a chore for you first."

Rick stopped, nearly panting. "What do you need?" His eyes roved over the mature woman's curves. With wide hips and full breasts, she was a fantasy come to life. Her sandy blonde hair was up in a clip and her light makeup accentuated her natural beauty. He made himself a solemn promise at that moment. If he would ever be so lucky as to have such a woman, he'd never let her get away. Not ever.

Stacy was excited and horny, but she wanted to make this last a while. She took him by the hand and led him into her office, which was now the sewing room. "Well, first I need you naked." Rick stripped so fast he tripped taking his pants off, landing comedically against her big desk.

"So excitable. I love it," she said with a purr in her voice. "Now, pick up that tape measure."

Rick stared down at the soft tape measure as if he'd never seen one before. "I need you to measure my body before we start any funny business. I need accurate measurements so be precise and measure from the exact spots I tell you. The longer it takes you, the longer that hard cock is going to have to wait to be inside my warm, gooey pussy." The emphasis she put on the last three words made him shiver like there was a cold draft in the room. She looked down appreciatively at his engorged cock.

"Now come over here. Let's get started," she purred.

As the young man worked, taking measurements of her body, arm length from the shoulder bone to wrist bones, armpit to hip, shoulder to shoulder, she would gaze adoringly into his eyes. Her hand would accidentally graze his throbbing cock as he moved around her, making him moan softly. She made him work slowly, positioning the tip of the tape on the perfect spot. Writing each measurement down on the chart legibly. She left her inseam measurement for last.

"C'mon sweetie, put the tip of the tape right there, at the crease of my thigh and vulva. Yes. That's the spot. Good boy."

She smiled seductively down, and her eyes met his. She loved it when a shudder of anticipation ran through him.

"Can you feel how wet my pussy is?" she purred.

"Y-yes Stacy," the young man said breathlessly.

"Good. You've done an excellent job and I'm very happy. Now take the tape down and measure to my ankle bone."

His hands shook as he stretched the tape down to her ankle bone. She ran her hand through his blonde hair, bleached even paler from time in the sun and the swimming pool.

"That's it, hun. Measure it twice, just the like the others, and write it down."

He wrote the measurement down carefully and turned to look at her. She stepped to his side and took his hand and brought it to her lips. She could feel his whole body thrumming. She turned and led him from the room.

She brought him into her sitting room. She looked over her new furnishings and smiled. She turned into him and kissed him.

"This is my sitting room. I've just had it redecorated," she said, smiling.

He looked over at the comfortable over-stuffed couch and the matching reading chair. Bookcases full of her favorite stories lined one wall.

"I'd like you to help me christen this room. This way, no matter where our futures lead us, I'll always think of you when I sit in here."

Rick took a deep breath and their eyes locked. "Lay down here sweetie," Stacy whispered. "On your back. I'm going to ride you, nice and slow."

She smiled as his lean young body was laid before her, his rigid cock pointing up like it was signaling for her attention. She leaned over and stroked his face. Without a word, she swung a leg over him and began lowering her pussy onto his waiting mouth. She moaned deeply as his tongue began to worm its way into her wet slit.

"Oh, Rick. That's it, sweetie. Lick my little honey hole," she moaned. Rick wrapped his arms around her thighs pulling her more firmly onto his face. She felt her heart racing when he began to lick her clit, and forced herself to lift her pussy away as she slid down to straddle the young man's hips.

Rick moaned as she laid her slick cunt over the shaft of his cock. She reached down and lifted his hands from her hips to her full round tits. For the hundredth time, the young man thanked his lucky stars for the red-hot MILF that had moved in three doors from his parent's condo. Rick was a handsome enough guy, but confidence with women had always been a weakness. It hadn't taken Stacy long to lure him into her condo and seduce him. He smiled as his strong hands squeezed her ample breasts. He rolled his thumbs over her half-dollar-sized areolas and beautiful pink nipples.

Both held their breath when Stacy stopped with the head of his cock poised to dive into her sweet cunt. As she slid slowly backward, they moaned together as his length slid into her. When they reached their full stroke, Stacy paused, her strong vaginal muscles squeezing him tightly. She smiled down at him and began to slide up and down on him. She slid his full length out of her each time, enjoying the feeling of his cockhead pushing into her opening again and again.

Rick moaned. "Stacy, this feels amazing. It's so warm and tight. I can never get enough."

Stacy set her hands on his chest and let him take her weight. She hooked her feet over his thighs and began to roll her hips on him, pushing him deeper still. Her eyes closed and she felt herself drifting into an ocean of pleasure that began in her core and radiated outward. Every pleasure sensor in her body was lit up like a Christmas tree.

There was a movie quote that she often thought about. "The strangeness of this life cannot be measured." It was from the film Dances with Wolves. She reflected on her past domestic life and how it had led to this new hedonistic lifestyle that was taking her to new heights of erotic pleasure. And it promised so much more.

Her orgasm was a surge of heat that spread out from her pussy and rushed through her body to leave her nipples tingling and warm. She collapsed onto Rick's chest. After she had lain there for a couple of minutes, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Did you cum?" she asked softly.

Rick nodded. "Yep, a couple of minutes ago. I told you but you were off in another world somewhere."

Stacy smiled. "If I was, it was your wonderful body that put me there. Let's hear it for youthful stamina." She rolled off him, between his body and the back of the couch. She caressed his smooth chest and smiled up at him.

"Would you be a dear and get me a hand towel from the hall closet so that I don't get our cum all over my lovely new sofa?" she said with a chuckle. "But don't worry. I'm not done with you yet."

***

Their talk after the sex had been harder. She'd told him she needed to postpone their liaisons for at least a week. She had a personal project that she needed to focus on. He'd been disappointed, but she'd promised him a special experience when she was finished and that had sent his young mind into a whirl of sexual possibilities.

***

The following Monday, Stacy began work on her costume. Dita had been quite correct about the costume fabric. It was difficult to work with and would have been even if she wasn't rusty as heck after twenty years of store-buying her clothes. Just cutting it accurately was a chore. But she had made good progress and had her pattern cut and laid out. She also spent time online searching for the accessories she'd need.

***

"Excuse me," the young woman said as she approached the front of Stacy's stair climber. The gym in the condo community area was small but the equipment was in good order. Stacy looked up from her tablet on the equipment console. She was surprised to see the pretty young brunette that she'd eavesdropped on at the pool. She smiled at the young woman.

"You're Stacy, right? I've seen you around. At the pool. I'm Tessa," the woman continued.

Stacy slowed her pace on the stair climber so she could begin to lower her heart rate. She extended her hand to the pretty brunette. The woman had already been exercising and her hair was sweat stuck to her skin at the nape of her neck. She wiped her face with her towel and then reached out to Stacy's hand. Her hand was soft and petite.

"Yes, it's so nice to meet you. I've seen you around as well. Did you have a good workout?" she asked.

Tessa smiled. "Yes. I ... umm." The woman paused, seemingly unsure of what to say. She seemed nervous. Stacy smiled at her and shut off her machine. She stepped off it and picked up her towel and wiped her face. The young brunette was dressed in a pair of jogging shorts and a tank top. The straps of her sports bra were visible beneath it. Unlike the day at the pool, she wore no makeup.

Stacy had long ago outgrown youthful nervousness and she made the first move. She reached up and smoothed a lock of hair from the woman's face gently, hooking it behind her ear. Tessa did not flinch from the touch. "C'mon, let's go get some water," Stacy said with a smile.

The two ladies sat and made small talk. Finally, the pressure that had been building in Tessa reached its limit. "I umm ... I think you're very attractive. Do you like ... do you like women?"

Stacy smiled seductively. "Mhmm. I'm busy working on my Comic-Con costume right now, but I would like to get to know you. Would you like to have coffee with me sometime?" she said quietly. Their business was no one else's and there always seemed to be a lot of big ears in the gym.

Tessa's mouth dropped open. Her eyes dropped to take in Stacy's body, dressed in yoga pants and a tight halter top over a sports bra. The front of her top was soaked with sweat, and it glistened on her ample cleavage.

"You're going to Comic-Con?" she said, awestruck.

Stacy walked up and took her arm and turned her toward the locker room. "Well, I heard you talking to your blonde friend at the pool. And that sounds like just my thing."

***

Stacy spent the week working on her costume and running her normal errands. She and Tessa had agreed to get together after Comic-Con and share their adventures. She more she thought about the beautiful young woman, there more she wanted to run her fingers through her brown curls and pull her in for a kiss. It seemed to be an itch that needed to be scratched. She'd masturbated twice thinking about it.

But her inexperience made her nervous. She thought about it for a while and then decided. If you are going to learn something new, it's best to be taught by a master. She picked up her phone and dialed.

The phone rang twice and then a woman's voice answered. "Stacy! So lovely to hear from you! Mark and I were just thinking about you yesterday!"

"Hey, Cookie. How are you?" she replied. The two ladies talked for about fifteen minutes catching up on each other's families. Cookie was one of her dearest friends and she hadn't seen her since the divorce. Cookie and her husband Mark were swingers. Not long ago, they had invited Stacy to join them for an evening of fun, as a way to move on after the divorce.

"So, the reason I called ..." she began and faltered. She heard Cookie make an Mmhmm sound on the other end. Stacy took a deep breath and continued. "Do you remember that invitation you offered me the last time we spoke? Just after my divorce was finalized?"

There was a pause on the other end of the line and then Cookie replied. "Yes, sweetie, I remember."

Stacy squirmed in her seat. "Would you and Mark like to come to see the renovations I've done on the condo? If you're free this weekend?"

There was a moment when she could hear Mark's voice mumble something on the other end of the line, and then Cookie replied. "We'd love to sweetie. But ..." Stacy braced herself for disappointment. "Wait, would you like to come out to my mother's house for the weekend? We're having a kind of get-together." The inflection she put on the words "get-together" made Stacy think.

"Is it a get-together, like the ones you told me about?" Stacy said apprehensively. She heard Mark's voice again in the background.

"Yes, sweetie. It is," Cookie purred.

A shiver rolled through Stacy's body. She'd been to their Cocoa Beach home many times and had no trouble going nude in their home. But she'd drawn the line at swinging with them when they offered. Then. Back when she was married. But now, everything was on the table. Or anywhere else for that matter.

"I um ... I think I'd like that," she said, a little amazed. Cookie sounded overjoyed.

"That's terrific! We can't wait to have you!" Cookie giggled. She heard Stacy exhale sharply on the other end of the line. "Say, you don't have a plus one, do you? Someone special?"

Stacy grinned. "I think I do have someone who might be interested, yes."

***

Rick looked out the window from the back seat of Mark's big sedan. Cookie and Mark had picked Stacy and him up in front of their condo. He was instantly attracted to the big, beautiful, curvy brunette, and impressed by her husband Mark. He hoped he would still be in that good shape at that age. Mark was polite and didn't speak to him like a kid as most older people seemed to. He'd been surprised when he received Stacy's text.

STACY - REMEMBER THE SPECIAL EXPERIENCE I PROMISED YOU?

RICK - YES.

STACY - CAN YOU GO AWAY WITH ME THIS WEEKEND?

RICK - SURE. I CAN TELL MY FOLKS IM OFF TO A SWIM MEET. THEY HARDLY PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THAT STUFF ANYMORE.

STACY - WONDERFUL SWEETIE. IT WILL BE A WEEKEND YOU'LL NEVER FORGET.

Rick didn't quite understand how a party out in the woods equated to an unforgettable weekend, but it was nice to get out of the city for a change. And this idea of spending a couple of full nights with Stacy was tremendously exciting. They had been rolling through a forest of live oaks for the last twenty minutes when the house came into view.

It was a big plantation-style house. Two stories with a full attic with peaked dormer windows. Six massive columns extended through the porch roof and the second-story balcony. It looked very old but well-maintained. About twenty mature orange trees stood to the left of the home, and a large stand of banana and mango trees grew on the right. Garages and outbuildings were visible behind and to the left of the old home. Past the home, you could see clear out to the Indian River.

"You grew up here?" He asked Cookie. The ladies had sat kitty-corner from each other so they could talk, and Rick couldn't see Cookie's face. "Yes, my sister Trish and I both. It's sort of the center of the world for my side of the family. Both of my daughters spent a lot of time here, growing up."

Stacy's face looked thoughtful. "Only daughters for the last two generations?" Cookie nodded. "That's unusual," Stacy continued.

Cookie smiled and shook her head. "Not really." The matter dropped as the car pulled up to the front porch.

Rick stepped out of the car and then leaned back in to grab his backpack. When he leaned back out and turned to the house, he halted dead in his tracks. A lovely mature woman with beautiful flowing grey hair stood there smiling at them all. But for a pair of slip-on wedge sandals, she was entirely naked. His mouth fell open as he gazed at her statuesque body.

Cookie broke the silence. "Hi, Mom!" She hurried up the steps to embrace her mother. Stacy stared over the car at Rick and chuckled. As everyone gathered at the steps, Cookie introduced Stacy and Rick. Stacy walked up the steps and embraced the older woman, "It's been too long, Adriana. You look terrific."

Rick was stunned beyond words when Mark stepped up and kissed his mother-in-law full upon the lips.

The woman smiled at Stacy, "Call me Ana, dear. Please. And yes, it's been what? Fifteen years?" Stacy nodded as Ana's eyes fell on Rick. She gave him an amused smile and looked at her daughter.

"You didn't tell the poor guy?" Cookie, Mark, and Stacy all chuckled. Cookie turned to Rick and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry Rick, we just wanted to see the look on your face. My family have been nudists for generations."

Rick looked from Cookie to Ana and then to Stacy. "You mean everyone is gonna be ..."

Stacy nodded with a snorted laugh. "Yes, I'm sorry. We all will be, and you will be too."

He looked up at Mark for a little help, who just smiled at him.

It took and minute to sink in and when it did, he understood how Stacy could call this visit something he'd never forget. He shrugged and gave Ana a shy smile, as he walked up the front steps. "I hope my erection won't offend anyone."