Strange Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana slid her arm under Rick's, turned them toward the house, and stepped toward the big doorway. "Highly doubtful, young man. Highly doubtful."

***

Once inside, Stacy and Rick were introduced to the other occupants of the house. Stacy felt her pussy moisten a bit when she was introduced to Jerome. The big man reminded her of the actor Johnny Weissmuller, who did the Tarzan films in the 30s and 40s. His tousled hair gave him a wild look. Next to him was a diminutive black woman named Zaila, who looked rather familiar somehow. She was petite and athletic looking, with a bright smile and her dark hair was worn in a modest afro. Her arm was curled around Jerome's muscled forearm.

From the moment Cora stepped off the last step of the stairs to the ground floor, Rick couldn't take his eyes off the big round woman. She smiled at everyone, and her eyes narrowed slyly when she saw how Rick was looking at her.

Ana introduced them. "Stacy, Rick, this is Cora, my housekeeper." Cora walked over and shook hands with Stacy. "Lovely to meet you, chere." She said, with her obvious New Orleans accent. When she turned and smiled at Rick, you could almost see the young man melt. She walked up to him, put her hands on his shoulders, and pulled him down for a chaste little peck on the lips. Their eyes met. "Very happy to meet you, Rick."

A shudder rolled through the lean young man. The woman was a Rubenesque goddess. Her pendulous breasts hung like ripe fruit. Her dark hair spilled over her pale shoulders. Dark eye makeup and lipstick gave her a seductive look that her smile turned up to eleven.

"You're beautiful." Rick was surprised when he said it. He hadn't meant to. It was supposed to be something smooth like, "It's nice to meet you too. Come here often?" But no.

Cora giggled. "Such a smooth-talkin' city boy." Rick blushed a deep red.

***

Jerome showed them all upstairs to the guest rooms on the second floor. As he left Rick and Stacy's room, he invited everyone to come down to the pool for the afternoon, with drinks and refreshments to get acquainted.

The second the door closed; Rick nearly shouted. "What the hell is going on here?"

Stacy smiled at the nervous man. "Well, I can't speak for the rest of the family, but I know that Cookie and Mark are swingers."

"Swingers?" Rick echoed. Stacy stepped around the bed to get face-to-face with the young man.

"Mmhmm. I don't know exactly what or how it's going to happen, but I suspect that we are about to have an epic sexual adventure," she laid her hands on his shoulders like Cora had and kissed him. "I know you came here with me, but that doesn't matter. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Rick was a smart fella and he understood. She was saying "Enjoy the party."

***

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and then Cookie stepped in.

"Oh, dear God," Rick exhaled the words, with his eyes wide. Cookie was gloriously nude, and though smaller than Cora, built much the same with a beautiful hourglass shape. Each of her glorious, tanned breasts would require both of a man's hands and leave room for his mouth. Her dark curly hair was put up in a messy bun and her dark pubic hair was trimmed neatly.

Seeing that she had interrupted the couple as they were undressing, she stopped halfway to the bed. "Do continue," she purred. Rick paused until he saw Stacy move. The ladies' eyes met as Stacy peeled her panties off to reveal her perfectly hairless vulva.

Rick stepped out of his shorts and Cookie tore her eyes away from Stacy to enjoy the young man's nakedness. "Mmm. Very nice. Love the Speedo tan lines." Rick blushed.

"He's a swimmer at the university," Stacy said with a little pride in her voice.

Cookie approached them, leaned in, and kissed Rick firmly on the cheek while caressing the other. "Rick dear, would you please let a couple of old friends catch up in private?"

Being so close to two beautiful naked women, Rick had to remind himself to breathe. "Oh yeah, no problem." He stepped backward.

Both women smiled at him. "Feel free to tour the house, but don't try to go into the solarium, please. You'll let out all the air-conditioning."

Thinking of these two women alone together, brought his cock to full attention. Neither lady seemed to notice. He walked quickly to the door. "No solarium. Got it. See you in a bit." He stepped out through the heavy oak door and closed it behind him. He pressed his forehead against it as he got his heart rate under control.

After she heard Rick's footsteps lead away from the door, Cookie smiled at Stacy. "So. You've been staring at me since we picked you up. Something on your mind?"

Stacy bit her bottom lip and lightly nodded. She exhaled and stepped up to Cookie until their breasts touched. "Can I kiss you?" Stacy whispered. Cookie gently reached around to the back of Stacy's neck and pulled her in. "Pretty please."

The moment their lips touched would be ingrained in Stacy's mind for the rest of her life. It was electric. They kissed lightly for just a few seconds as Stacy's arms slipped around Cookie's back and pulled her in tight. The warmth of Cookie's body against hers raised goosebumps on her arms. When their lips parted, Stacy laid her forehead against Cookies.

"I've been having certain ... urges regarding some of the women in my building. I wanted to see ..." Stacy stopped and kissed the beautiful brunette again.

"Is it everything you hoped?" Cookie whispered. Stacy nodded again. "Yes. It's wonderful."

Cookie's smile turned seductive. "Is that all you wanted to try?"

Stacy's left hand slid up to cup Cookie's tit. Her eyes were glued to it and she trembled as her fingers sank into the woman's flesh. "No, I want to try everything, taste everything, feel everything. I want you. I think ... I think I always have."

Cookie leaned in and kissed her, and it turned hot and passionate. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, until they broke the kiss, breathless.

Panting, Cookie whispered. "I'm so happy to hear that, but sadly it will have to wait until tomorrow morning."

Stacy's disappointment was evident in her voice. "What?" Her face looked puzzled until she realized it must have something to do with what they were there for. "Okay, what's going on here this weekend? I assumed it was some sort of swinger's party. But your mom and Jerome and Cora? What's going on?"

Cookie smiled and stepped back. She pushed the bags on the bed aside and slid up to sit on the coverlet. She sighed. "It's kind of a long story and it goes back to my father. Sit down with me and we'll talk." She patted the bed next to her.

Stacy was amazingly aroused and more than a little disappointed, but she slid up on the bed as the curvy woman began her story.

"When dad was working for the oil company back in the 70s ..."

***

Rather than wander into places he wasn't invited to, Rick walked down the hallway and the stairs toward where they had entered the home. It seemed everyone else had retired to their prospective rooms for a bit which suited Rick just fine. Walking around naked in a strange place was insane and even more insanely arousing. But at the moment he was desperate to get rid of the raging hardon that was robbing necessary blood from his brain.

Entering the spacious and well-furnished front parlor, he admired several large pieces of Queen Anne design that suited the old home well. Turning toward the back of the home he entered a large sitting room with more modern comfortable furniture and a television. Beyond that, he spied large French doors. They were largely covered by heavy curtains in a deep oxblood red, but they were open enough to see beyond into the solarium.

Stepping to the glass door, he marveled at the magnificent orange tree that grew inside. The solarium had to be thirty feet tall and wide and the tree took up most of it without looking cramped, due to judicious pruning. It was surrounded by a variety of tropical flowers. Three hibiscus bushes, each in a different shade. Orchids and canna and birds of paradise made the room mad with color.

"It's a Clementine." A woman's voice spoke a moment before he felt a hand brush across his shoulder blades. Rick started and looked to his left. Ana opened the curtain further and stood beside him, gazing into the solarium. His eyes slid over her lean body. "Which is technically an orange and tangerine hybrid."

"My husband Kenneth planted it back in the seventies." She looked up at the tall young man and smiled. "Sadly though, I believe it is coming to the end of its life span." She pointed with her delicate finger. "You can see some rot there about ten feet up, beneath the blushing trumpet vine."

Rick looked up and spotted the area she was pointing at beneath the fleshy pink flowers and nodded.

"Though she gives us great fruit, I believe I will miss the trumpet vine the most."

Confused, he looked more closely at the vine. It looked like a common enough tropical vine, with fine trumpet flowers that were just beginning to open. "Can't you, you know, transplant it?"

The lovely older woman gave him a sad smile and shook her head. "Unfortunately, no. The tree and vine have a symbiotic relationship. When the tree dies, so will the vine."

"But why will you miss it so much? There are a dozen things in that room prettier than it is." He turned to Ana, genuinely curious. This segue had been enough of a distraction to ease the pressure in his cock, for which he was grateful.

She gave him a mischievous smile and ran her hand over his chest. She stared at his young, lean, muscular body and ran the edge of her thumb over his nipple. She leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, "Because the vine emits a pheromone that is a mild aphrodisiac."

Rick looked at her dubiously. She snickered. "It's true. My husband brought it home from the Amazon, shortly after this tree was planted. He was there as part of an oil exploratory effort. He noticed an area where the local wildlife seemed unusually active and fruitful. He asked the local tribesmen about it, and they said it was due to the vine. They also told him something else that he did not believe at the time. They didn't find any oil, but he did bring home a cutting of that vine.

"What didn't he believe?" Rick asked.

She stepped back and turned to walk away. She stopped and looked back over her shoulder. "They told him that the one night a year when the trumpets bloom, the scent of the flowers will drive any woman nearby out of her mind with lust."

Rick glanced back at the pink flowers. "But they are nearly open now!"

Ana gave the young man a seductive smile. "So they are." Then she turned and walked off toward the kitchen.

The implications of what Ana said combined with Stacy's comments about a sexual adventure brought the reason for their visit to stark clarity. He was spared from further contemplation when Zaila came bounding down the stairs and spotted him. Her arms were full of clean towels.

She walked up to him and smiled brightly, "Hey handsome, would you take these please?" Rick leaned over and took the bundle from the shining woman. Once her body wasn't covered, he marveled at her fit physique. Her beautiful dark skin gleamed. She had sweet little puffy nipples on small firm breasts. He wondered what one would feel like between his lips.

When his eyes got up to her face, she was grinning with a raised eyebrow. "Well, you're not shy, I'll give you that." She chuckled.

At that moment he recognized her. "I ... I know you."

Zaila smiled slyly. "Seen me on TV or in your dreams?" Rick blushed a bit and answered honestly with a wide smile. "Both."

Zaila laughed happily. "C'mon, sweet talker, let's take things out to the patio." She hooked her hand under his bicep and turned him into the dining room.

***

Stacy was speechless when she and Cookie came downstairs. Stacy had been here as a young woman and knew about the solarium, but not the secret it contained. They both walked to the window and Stacy saw the vine. "That?" she asked.

Cookie nodded. "Yep. Around 4 a.m. Jerome will open the doors and let the pheromone into the house. He'll likely close it just before dawn."

Stacy was concerned. "Will it feel weird?"

Cookie looked thoughtful. "You know that point when you're the most turned on? When your lover is hitting everything just right and the euphoria peaks? Maybe just before you cum?"

Stacy nodded. "Mhmm."

"It feels like that. All morning." Cookie said matter-of-factly.

Stacy's jaw dropped. "Holy smokes. I'm ... I'm a little scared."

The big brunette smiled. "Don't be. When you wake up just follow your instincts. The boys will see to everything. They will be waiting for us downstairs."

Stacy did some mental math. "Wow. The boys. Five women and three men." She giggled wildly. "I don't think we have enough dicks."

Cookie stepped close and leaned in. Her left hand caressed the outer curve of Stacy's right breast softly. "Come find me after you eat breakfast." Stacy's breath caught in her throat. She smiled and nodded vigorously.

***

When Stacy and Cookie stepped onto the lanai, the party had already begun. Cora and Jerome had set up a picnic table full of sumptuous food. It was classic summer fare, but it was all food served cold and perfect for a warm spring day. Trays full of cold meats and cheeses, with French rolls, and plenty of cold vegetables and fruit, with a variety of salads and sumptuous eclairs for dessert. Coolers of cold beverages were close at hand.

Stacy was happy to see Rick adjusting well to the lack of clothing. He and the other men were outside setting up a net under the oaks for badminton. His eyes darted to the ladies pretty frequently but not to a fault.

The inground pool looked like it was a recent construction. It certainly couldn't be the same pool she had swum in back in her 20s, though it was the same size and shape. The entire house overall looked to be in marvelous condition for its age. As the group gathered their plates and stepped away from the table, Stacy walked up, picked up a plate, and began perusing the dishes. She was surprised by how relaxed and free she felt. She was reaching for the tongs to grab some cold fried chicken when she felt someone's breath on her neck.

"I'm overjoyed that you decided to come." Mark's voice whispered in her ear. Stacy smiled. She'd had a bit of a crush on Mark for a long time. His tall lean body, she'd seen naked too many times to not want to experience it. But she'd never allowed it to be anything but fantasy in her mind.

Stacy leaned over the table and reached for a roll at the back of the table and felt her ass meet Mark's crotch. He was warm and semi-aroused. She straightened and whispered back, "So I see."

Marks reached out and let his fingertips slide up the side of her thigh, to her waist and above, to gently caress the side of her right breast. "I've always wanted you. Please tell me you didn't come only for Cookie," Mark added.

Stacy turned and looked up at the man's handsome face. She liked the grey that shot through his brown hair. It made him look distinguished. His face was flushed, and his expression was ardent. Stacy smiled before shifting the plate to her left hand and reaching around the man's neck with her right. She gently but insistently pulled his face down to her. She leaned in and kissed him hard. When his lips parted, she slid her tongue between them, and their tongues danced together in his mouth. When they broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and stepped back so that he could see her body.

"This is the new Stacy. Do you like it?" she asked seductively.

Mark's eyes were captured by Stacy's curves and full breasts. "Oh yes ma'am," he replied breathlessly.

She stepped back up to him until he could feel her breasts against his ribs, and the tip of his hard cock against her abdomen. "The new Stacy is here to enjoy everything she's denied herself for so, so long." With that, her right hand came between them and stroked his cock gently.

She looked up into his eyes again and grinned wolfishly. "Everything."

Mark smiled back and at that moment they became aware of the silence. They both looked over at the rest of the group to find they had become the center of attention. There were smiles and appreciative looks on all faces. Stacy giggled suddenly and broke the awkward silence. She looked at Cora and grinned.

"Everything just looks so yummy!" she laughed. And then turned back to the table of food. Mark picked up a plate and did likewise. There were a few chuckles and then the conversations resumed.

***

Stacy spent the afternoon enjoying herself as she hadn't done in years. Aside from her morning trysts with Rick, she hadn't been very social yet. Everyone ate and talked and played badminton and pool volleyball. There were smiles and laughter and screams of joy as they played, naked bodies in motion. After a while, she felt thankful that she didn't have a penis to give away her level of arousal. There were so many sexy bodies of all ages. Zaila and Rick in their twenties, Jerome and Cora in their thirties, Cookie and Mark in their forties, and of course the lovely matriarch, Adriana. Stacy made looking that good at sixty-five a life goal.

During the day she'd chatted with everyone, including the stoic Jerome whose eyes told her boatloads when his mouth did not. Jerome watched the bodies of the beautiful women around him with appreciation and interest, but she could see the love in them for Ana. She found the age difference intriguing and erotic. All Stacy's dalliances since the divorce had been with younger men, and she'd loved every second, but would she want such a man as a mate? With a generation or more between them? It certainly bore thinking about. She looked over at Rick who was chatting animatedly with Ana and Zaila and laughed a little to herself.

Twenty-two might be too young, she thought. She'd never kick Rick out of bed for eating crackers, but she'd never look to the young man for a deep, informed conversation. He just didn't have the life experience yet. She looked over at Jerome with his bronze body and thought that might be more like it. Someone who'd seen some of life and had learned. He'd figured things out and established himself. Yes, that seemed right to her. All that and a body still capable of filling her nights with sweat and cum. That's what she deserved; she knew. And that was what she'd have. The cruise had been a great beginning to this new lusty life, and she flushed thinking about her two NFL lovers. She smiled broadly as she thought how she couldn't wait to see what adventures the future held.

***

The afternoon heat peaked at about 4 p.m. and Stacy stepped back out onto the pool deck. Rick lounged in the shallow end, with his eyes closed and head back. His long arms were hooked over the pool edge and his legs were stretched out in front of him. Being in the water had always been a source of joy for the young man. The water was home and his friends on the swim team were his extended family.

Everyone else had dried off and had retreated to the air conditioning. He opened his eyes as he heard Stacy enter the water. He smiled. "My cock finally gets a break from standing straight and out she comes." He looked at her and his eyes were bright and full of merriment.

Stacy walked toward him, splashing water up over her breasts. The chill brought gooseflesh and her nipples swelled and stood out. Stacy smiled and ran her hands under her breasts. "Shall I leave?" The young man smiled and shook his head.

"I think we should talk," Stacy said seriously. She lowered herself into the water until her breasts were floating and she walked over and laid her hands on the man's smooth chest.