Strange Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen, when I invited you for an unforgettable weekend, I figured a little partner swapping or maybe Cookie and Mark sharing a bed with us." A shiver ran through Rick, but she didn't notice.

She motioned toward the solarium that was next to the pool screen enclosure. "But I never imagined this." She looked back at him. "Whatever this is."

Rick pulled his legs in under him and reached out and grabbed Stacy by the waist. His hands felt warm on her water-cooled skin as he pulled her closer. "Cookie's your friend, right? A close friend that you've known for a very long time?" Stacy nodded.

"I spoke to Jerome and Mark; they seem like nice guys. From what I gather this isn't their first time here for this party." Rick ran his hand over his two-day-old blonde stubble. "Do you think there's the slightest chance that Cookie would invite you if it wasn't safe?"

Stacy's intense expression as she shook her head was convincing. "Not a chance." She said with certainty. He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Then let's just enjoy the fuck out of this. Whatever this is." Rick smiled at her.

Stacy smiled and cupped his cheek, "You're pretty smart for a kid, you know that?" Rick's smile turned into a leer. "I'm man enough to make you cum your brains out."

The two of them were startled when a woman's voice spoke up. "Now that sounds sexy."

They looked over and found Zaila crouched a few feet away. Her arms were around her knees and her chin rested on her forearm. Her eyes sparkled with arousal. Her pussy was easy to see in her crouch and her thick pussy lips were open and inviting. She had padded over quietly enough that they hadn't heard her steps.

She moved gracefully and slipped into the water with them. She gave them a seductive smile. "Do you mind if I cut in?" she asked mischievously. Stacy watched the rivulets of water trickly down over her small breasts, her dark skin lustrous and enticing. Stacy gave her a questioning look and took a step back. Zaila turned sideways and slid in between their bodies. She smiled lasciviously and threw her arms around Stacy's neck, pulling the blonde in for a chaste little kiss.

"You are very beautiful, and your young man is a treat. I'm glad you came for our little soiree. Cookie and Mark always bring such wonderful friends." Zaila said enticingly.

Stacy trembled a bit and set her hands around the young woman's waist. She felt her heart race. Her young body was flawless and the way her eyes shone made Stacy melt a little inside. Stacy pulled her in and kissed her firmly. The way her lips felt was amazing. Stacy felt Zaila wrap her legs around her waist and she took the slim woman's weight easily in the water. Stacy's hands slid down to grasp and squeeze the tiny lobes of Zaila's ass.

The young woman broke the kiss and grinned. "That's the spirit." Stacy glanced over her shoulder to see the awed expression on Ricky's face. She smiled back at the young woman. "Do you like men?" Stacy asked suggestively.

Zaila glanced over her shoulder for a moment and grinned. "Uh-huh."

"Good," Stacy replied as she scooted closer to Rick. Zaila shivered a bit when she felt Rick's warm chest against her back.

Zaila made eye contact with Stacy. "Oh, that feels nice. Is he good with his hands?" Zaila felt Rick's warm breath in her ear. "Only one way to find out," he said softly.

As Rick's hands slid around to cup her breasts, she felt his cock begin to harden under her ass. Zaila's breath caught in her throat. Stacy grinned at the woman as Rick's able fingers began to gently play with Zaila's dark breasts. Stacy pushed Zaila's legs gently down from her waist and slid over to the side. Zaila gasped and met Stacy's eyes.

Zaila's arms came around Stacy's neck as Stacy lowered her face to her young pert tits. "This is it," Stacy thought to herself. How she'd fantasized about this moment. Her tongue snaked out and licked the dark turgid nipple, before giving her areola a big warm kiss.

"Oh yes. That feels nice," the young woman moaned. Stacy took her puffy nipple into her mouth and sucked and was rewarded with a deep moan. "Play with my clit," the young woman pleaded.

"Another first." Stacy thought as her right hand snaked down over the young woman's curly bush, to find her clitoris swollen and larger than she had expected. She pinched it gently between her thumb and the knuckle of the pointer finger. She wailed as Stacy's mouth restarted its efforts on her nipples, moving from one to the next.

Stacy was not surprised when her other fingers dangled over Ricky's hard cock, jutting from beneath Zaila's ass. She reached down and pulled it up to rub it against Zaila's slit, while her thumb flicked back and forth across her engorged clit. Zaila began to flex her pelvis and Ricky gasped.

Stacy lifted her mouth from the nipple that dripped with her saliva and stood to kiss the young woman. "Are you ready?" she asked softly. Zaila nodded enthusiastically, moaning deep in her chest.

Stacy and Rick made eye contact as she pushed his cock in towards Zaila at the same time Rick lifted the petite woman. As soon as Zaila felt the big cockhead spread her pussy lips, Rick relaxed, and she slid slowly down on his cock. Her head fell back against Rick's shoulder, and she shuddered hard as his cock slowly filled her.

Stacy leaned and kissed the woman's neck as her hand resumed its ministrations on Zaila's clit. Zaila moaned. Stacy's touch was so gentle but firm and warm. The temperature difference between the cool water and warm flesh gave everything an extra dimension of sensation. Rick felt it as his cock slid inside her and the feeling was extraordinary.

Stacy made eye contact with first Zaila and then Rick. "Don't pull out too far, or the water will wash away the lubrication." She kissed Zaila again. "Just roll your hips, sweetie. Nice and slow. Take your time."

The young woman bit her bottom lip and nodded. Rick moaned as she began moving her hips. He leaned forward to kiss and bite her shoulders and neck. Zaila began to wail when Stacy lowered her lips to her erect nipples again.

Before long the combination of sensations of nipples, clit, and filled pussy, proved too much for the young woman and she cried out and threw her weight forward onto Stacy.

"Gah! Oh jessus. Oh jessus. Oh, oh, ohhhh Stacy, it feels so ..." The two women stared into one another's eyes as Zaila's climax carried her off to another world. She collapsed in Stacy's arms. Stacy kissed her neck softly as the woman regained her breath.

Stacy and Rick smiled appreciatively at one another. Finally, Zaila turned and threw her arms around Rick's shoulders and kissed him passionately. She hugged him tight with her head on his chest. She could see his cock still straight and true beneath the water. She looked up at him.

"Get up onto the side of the pool. It's my turn." She gave him a wicked grin. Enthralled by the young woman's spirit Rick levered his lean, muscular body out of the water to sit on the poolside. She stood and pushed Rick's chest so that he leaned back on his hands before she threw her arms around his waist, pulling her face onto his cock.

When her warm mouth suctioned itself around his cock, Rick's head fell back, and he moaned loudly. Stacy stepped behind the young woman and let her hands roam over her back and buttocks, massaging her slowly, tenderly. At this point, Stacy was sure of one thing. A woman's body felt really good in her hands and her mouth. There was nothing else she needed to know. Another avenue had opened in life, and she couldn't wait to see what lay down that way. She thought of the young woman Tessa who had approached her at home. What might her nipples taste like? Her tongue? Her cunt? A shudder ran through her, and she moaned. A moment later, Rick moaned loudly and filled Zaila's mouth with his cum. She looked up into his face and smiled as she swallowed.

As Rick leaned back, he was surprised to find Ana standing over them. The look on her face was disapproving.

"Zaila dear. You know what a chore Rick has ahead of him tomorrow morning. He will need every bit of his endurance." The older woman said tersely.

Zaila smiled guiltily. "Yes, but he's young. He will be fine. Besides, he'll be less anxious now."

Ana nodded. "That's true." Zaila levered her muscular body out of the pool and Stacy gasped.

Everyone turned to the curvy woman standing in the pool. Stacy pointed at Zaila. "I just recognized you! I saw you win the gold medal in gymnastics a few years ago! Zaila Green!"

Zaila smiled broadly and with a wink jogged over to grab a towel and then turned and headed for the house.

Stacy looked inquiringly up at Ana. "Zaila Green?"

Ana smiled. "Her parents are my accountants and investment advisors. When they moved to California, Zaila stayed with me so she could finish at university and stay with her gymnastics coach locally. She's been here for the last few blooms as her parents were before that."

With that the beautiful sexagenarian turned and walked back into the house, leaving Stacy and Rick amazed.

***

As the afternoon became evening, a light repast was served, but there was little interest. The sun and water and fun had sapped the energy of all involved from youngest to oldest. They finished the evening talking socially in the sitting room. At eight p.m., Ana stood and dismissed the ladies to their rooms, explaining that the men would sleep downstairs. As they all stood, Rick's disappointment must have been evident on his face.

Cora smiled and walked up to him. "Are you sad cher? Disappointed you do not get to be with your pretty Stacy?"

Rick frowned that he'd been so easily read.

"I think the morning will heal all hurts, handsome." She looked him in the eye and moved in close. "I be looking for you in the morning, I think, sugar." She kissed him firmly and he felt her big tits press into his abdomen. She looked at him slyly when they broke the kiss. "Would that be all right with you?" she whispered in his ear.

Rick's face was again open and easy to read. His eyes were wide, and his mouth hung open. He was utterly captured by the big, beautiful brunette. "I would really like that, Cora."

Cora looked straight down and saw Rick's hard cock twitching through the V between her breasts. "I see that, cher." This time it was Rick who initiated the kiss and he'd have kept on indefinitely if she hadn't pushed him back gently. She took a step back. "See you in the morning then, hun."

When she turned and walked away, his eyes fell on her beautiful big ass. He made himself a solemn promise at that moment.

***

At school, on the swim and diving teams, there were many lovely, young fit women. Several, he felt, would say yes if he was to ask them out. But it was a different girl who drew his eye. Whom he looked forward to seeing most often. It was the lovely big redhead that reported on the teams for the college newspaper. She watched many practices, attended meets, and was always there to support the teams. She'd smiled sweetly at him several times and he'd found out on the sly that she wasn't seeing anyone. He swore that would change the minute he got home. The very minute.

***

It was Jerome who interrupted his reverie. The ladies had all disappeared upstairs.

"C'mon, Lover Boy, let's go get some mattresses downstairs," Jerome and Mark shared a knowing smile. They'd both been through it before their first bloom.

The men went up and pulled two queen-sized mattresses from a storage room, plus towels, pillows, and sheets. The mattresses all had quilted mattress pads on them, freshly washed. They laid them down in the sitting room for the men to sleep on, as well as the couch.

Jerome spoke out loud to no one in particular, "In the morning we'll push the mattresses together between the couch and loveseat. We'll spread the towels out and ..."

"Umm ..." Rick interrupted. Jerome gave him a raised eyebrow.

Rick continued nervously. "Is it really ... gonna go down like I think it will, tomorrow morning?"

Mark chuckled, "You mean, are five sexually ravenous women going to come down those stairs after dawn, and fuck our brains out, in a massive orgy in this room?"

Rick swallowed. "Yeah." Mark and Jerome just smiled.

Mark chucked him on the shoulder, "Better get some rest kid, 4 a.m. comes early."

Rick looked that the men quizzically. "Four? Why four?"

Jerome shrugged. "We have to get the food ready."

That made no sense to Rick. "Food?"

***

Jerome woke at four and padded calmly to the French doors that opened into the solarium. He unlocked the doors and opened them wide. The smell of orange blossoms washed over him, and he breathed deeply of their sweetness. Then he turned and awoke the other two men.

Rick would have sworn that there wasn't a chance in hell of him falling asleep, knowing what was going to happen in the morning. But he had. And rather quickly as well. He got up and followed the two older men into the big kitchen, prepared to just follow their lead. Mark walked to a small wine chiller and brought out three small vials.

Mark handed one to Jerome and Rick. "First things first," he said as if it explained everything. Rick looked at the vial and saw what appeared to be an orange blossom soaking in a clear liquid. Jerome filled him in. "The trumpet vine and the tree live symbiotically. The vine gets nutrients from the soil left by the tree, and the blossoms get a little bit of magic from the vine."

"Like the aphrodisiac?" Rick asked.

"No," Mark replied. "The aphrodisiac only works on women. But the orange blossoms help men." He met Rick's eyes and then looked down at his own penis.

Rick's eyes opened wide. "You mean like ... Viagra?" The two men nodded. Rick blushed. "Yeah, but I'm young, I don't need that." The two tall men smiled at each other and then at him.

Jerome chuckled. "Five women and three men. Do you really want to risk disappointing them?" Rick thought for a moment, then unscrewed the cap on the vial. He raised the vial in toast and met the gaze of the men. "To your good health, sirs."

***

Stacy awoke as the sun's first rays slid through the limbs of the live oaks. There was no gradual awakening, it was like a switch was thrown. Awake and aware, instantly. She sat up and looked around. The feel of the sheet sliding from her breasts into her lap immediately brought goosebumps to her areolas, and her nipples hardened. She shivered uncontrollably for a few moments.

Her sense of smell and hearing seemed unusually sharp, and the slightest touch of her skin brought pleasure. She sniffed the air and caught the smell of food. Her stomach clenched, and she was suddenly ravenously hungry. Like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

She looked over to the dresser and spotted the big tray. Grasping the footboard, she sprang out of the bed to land deftly on the balls of her feet. The tray was filled with cuts of tri-tip steak, thick slices of honey-baked ham, and two giant turkey legs. Another bowl held peeled oranges, mangos, and bananas lying over a layer of ice. A pitcher of ice-cold water similarly sat in a bucket of ice.

A cry of the purest need of her life fell from her lips and she fell upon the buffet like an animal. She picked the closest turkey leg and bit into it deeply. When the taste of the meat hit her tongue, her arms burst out in gooseflesh, and she moaned into her meal. She felt suddenly elated and alive. After several large bites, she snatched up an orange, bit into it, and felt it burst between her teeth. The sweet juice ran down her throat and her chin, and her eyes closed in bliss. She purred deeply in her throat as she set to her meal.

***

Just before dawn, Jerome went over and closed the French doors. When Rick looked at him questioningly, he simply said, "Too much of a good thing." Rick shrugged and went back to work, setting up the mattresses.

***

The men had been hearing footsteps and the odd moan or wail from upstairs for several minutes. Rick was more nervous than ever in his life.

Jerome grinned when Zaila was the first to come bounding down the stairs. She took the entire flight in two agile jumps, to land catlike on all fours on the hardwood floor. Setting her eyes on her prey, she tore across the distance to leap into the air like a jungle cat. She easily cleared twelve feet in the leap and Jerome caught her easily around the waist and spun with her, absorbing her momentum. She immediately wrapped her arms and legs around his upper body, their lips joined in the fiercest of kisses. It was so primal and raw; Rick and Mark couldn't help but watch. Jerome lowered her onto the head of his erection, and she screamed out her need as the head of his cock pushed through her opening. Rick watched her arms and back muscles tense as she flexed her body down to take more and more of Jerome's impressive cock inside her. She panted like an animal in heat, with her lips pulled back and her teeth bared. Zaila screamed and Mark saw her wetness running down Jerome's thick legs.

"Here I come cher!" Cora stood at the bottom of the stairs, grasping the banister for support. Her pale body was flushed and pink, sweat stood out on her face. Her chest was covered in the juices from the food they had cut up.

Rick gasped and seconds later had to remind himself to breathe. Cora looked wild, enflamed. Her long dark hair was sleep matted and her eyes were wild. She dashed across the floor, her huge tits heaving. Rick smiled and opened his arms, steeling himself for the impact. She tackled him to the thick mattress like a football player and he was instantly engulfed in her body. She kissed him harder and more passionately than any woman had, ever. He could taste the meat and fruit on her lips, and he lost himself in her womanly embrace.

Without breaking the kiss, she reached down for his engorged cock and set it in her opening, then pushed herself down on him firmly. They moaned loudly into each other's mouths as his cock slid into her fully in one stroke. Her pussy was so warm and wet, and it clenched his tool so tightly. Cora pushed herself up on his chest and screamed, "Fuck yes! Dat's so fucking good, cher." She met his eyes. "You gonna remember Cora for the rest of your life. For sure." She leaned forward and grabbing her big pendulous tit smashed it into Rick's face as she thrust forcefully back on his cock. It took a few seconds but when Rick's mouth pulled her entire areola into his mouth and began sucking, the big woman began to wail in ecstasy.

***

Ana could already hear the goings on downstairs before she passed her daughter's room. As she passed it, she heard moans from within. She smiled knowing she would have some time to herself with her handsome son-in-law.

Mark heard Ana's feet on the stairs and turned to her. He knew that Ana had been a part of over forty blooms. She had learned to control herself and maintain a dignified appearance, unlike the wild women already writhing on the mattresses. She'd taken the time to clean herself and her hair was tied into a simple braid. She walked to him calmly, but he could see a sheen of sweat on her face and breasts. Her face was flushed, and her smile was almost predatory.

She walked up and wrapped her hands around Mark's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. She gasped when their lips met and suddenly, she was clinging to him, kissing him wildly. The smell of him was intoxicating. She smelled the food they had prepared earlier, soap, and sweat. And over it all, he smelled amazingly like a man. She broke the kiss and panted into his neck.