Strange Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweet boy, would you be so kind?" she asked, looking into his eyes. Mark just smiled and stepped back, gesturing that she should lie down on the covered sectional couch. Carefully she skirted the edge of the mattress where her housekeeper was wildly riding young Rick, who had so impressed her with his maturity the previous day. His face was lost between Cora's massive breasts.

Ana sat down on the sofa and laid back. She gave Mark a seductive smile as she wantonly opened her legs, setting one over the back of the couch and the other on the mattress on the floor. She reached down with her hand and spread her pussy lips open with her delicate fingers. Mark smiled broadly when he saw her glistening pussy, flushed the same pink as the trumpet flower. He leaned down and put his skilled tongue to work.

Ana's hands slid into Mark's thick hair as his tongue slid into her and she moaned deeply. She looked over at her lover, to see Jerome with Zaila across from them on the loveseat. He knelt and was wildly thrusting into Zaila who lay over the arm of the piece, her head thrown back and her mouth open as she screamed in ecstasy.

Between them, Cora sat up and laid over on her back, opening her legs and arms wide for young Rick. Rick was lost in his lust and moved quickly to fill the V of her thick legs. Ana had the perfect angle to watch his cock slide back into Cora's flushed and soaked pussy and begin pounding into her.

It was Ana's secret that as good as the sex felt, she loved watching her guests even more. When Mark's tongue moved to her clit and his long fingers began probing inside her, her first orgasm rolled through her, and she shared it with everyone, moaning loudly.

"This is heaven on earth!"

***

Stacy washed her meal down with the icy water, drunk straight from the pitcher. Gasping, she spotted the towel nearby and used it briefly, almost unconsciously. Her thirst slaked, she felt the cool water that had spilled over her lips, dripping down her body. Her body vibrated, every nerve ending singing. Her hand stole down to her pussy and nearly screamed when her fingers danced over her clitoris. She looked at the door to her room and set down the water pitcher with a thud.

***

Cookie was just cleaning herself up when Stacy stepped into her room. The wild look in Stacy's eyes made her tremble. Stacy closed the door and took a step toward her.

"This is incredible. I've never felt anything like this." Stacy moved slowly, sniffing the air, and listening to the cries coming from downstairs. Her eyes bored into Cookies. "I can smell them down there." Cookie watched a shudder roll through Stacy as her eyes closed.

Cookie had been through many blooms and though just as affected, had better control over herself. "Get on the bed!" she ordered. "On your back!"

Stacy's narrowed eyes snapped open wide, and she started. She gasped and reacted immediately, running to the bed, and throwing her body down onto it. Cookie watched her friend's full tits sway as she moved. She had wanted to fasten her mouth over Stacy's beautiful nipples for years.

Stacy lay there on the bed so thankful that Cookie had taken the lead, avoiding any potential awkwardness of their first time together. Her head was near the foot of the bed and she watched in awe as Cookie's wonderful Rubenesque body approached. Cookie stopped and looked down at her. Their eyes met as Cookie slid her hand down to her own pussy and began running her fingers through her flushed pussy lips.

"Is this what you want?" Cookie purred. Stacy trembled. She wasn't used to being the one seduced. "Like you can't believe," Stacy whispered.

Cookie reached out with her other hand and tickled Stacy's taut nipple. "I might have some idea," Cookie said with a thoughtful smile. "Mark and I have been fantasizing about having you in our bed for a long time. Are you going to fuck my husband when you and I are through here?"

Stacy bit her bottom lip and nodded. "Even if I have to push another woman off him." Cookie's fingers on her nipples were driving her insane. She could feel her juices leaking over her perineum.

Cookie smiled and leaned over Stacy. She lowered her right tit into Stacy's waiting mouth. Stacy moaned into it as she began sucking on her fat, hard nipple. Cookie's left hand slid slowly down Stacy's stomach. Stacy began to whine as she waited an eternity to feel it on her clit.

"Harder baby. Suck harder." Cookie whispered as her hand finally reached its destination. She cupped Stacy's vulva and pulled in tightly. Stacy wailed in frustration and ecstasy.

Cookie closed her eyes and flexed her hips and moaned loudly as her fingers stimulated her clit and pussy lips. The feeling of Stacy sucking her hard nipple was electric. She was so lost in the feeling of it she nearly forgot what she was doing until Stacy started to whine. She smiled and panted as she curled her fingers and slid them into Stacy's wet slit.

With all her senses heightened, the feeling of being penetrated by even something as small as Cookie's fingers made her wail. "God what will it feel like when Mark's hard cock pushes into me," she wondered to herself.

After several minutes Cookie leaned back, and her nipple popped from Stacy's mouth, leaving her panting. Cookie was lost in the euphoria. No more teasing, no more waiting. She put her left knee on the bed and swung her right over the head of one of her best friends.

The two women lay in a perfect sixty-nine position. They were the perfect heights and shapes and fit together perfectly. When Cookie's wet pussy fell over her mouth Stacy cried out triumphantly.

"Yes! Oh it's so perfect, I want ..." the rest of her cries were cut off by Cookie's flesh in her wet mouth. An all-over body shiver, rolled through Stacy, as she slid her tongue over the flushed pink pussy lips. She sucked them each into her mouth and savored the tangy musk that coated them. She wailed as Cookie returned the favor, making Stacy's hips quake.

Time lost all meaning as the two curvy women licked and nipped and sucked at each other's cunts. Stacy felt her orgasm building and she quaked every time Cookie's warm wet tongue slid around her clit. Her clit felt like it was enormous for all the contact Cookie seemed to be getting. When Cookie sucked it into her mouth like a tiny cock, Stacy's world exploded into a kaleidoscope of pleasure. She screamed until she had no breath.

Finally, they lay cuddled together kissing passionately, each tasting their own juices that covered their mouths, necks, and cleavage. Their hands roamed as they caught their breath.

"So," Cookie panted. "Are you going to keep that little ... boy-toy you brought with you? He seems sweet, and he's just ... gorgeous."

Stacy's eyes rolled and she gave her friend a wry look. "To be determined." She replied dryly.

Cookie grinned and sat up. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to go downstairs and get that fine young cock inside me, on the double. Coming?"

Stacy sat up like a shot. Downstairs was Mark's lean body and the cock that had been making her mouth water all day yesterday. She beat Cookie to the door.

***

Stacy and Cookie stepped off the last stair to view the scene before them. Two queen-sized mattresses lay side by side between the sofa and loveseat. Jerome was on his back on the sofa and Cora was astride him reverse-cowgirl style riding for all she was worth, her eyes were shut tight, and her head and arms flailed backward. Her great big tits bounced energetically and were red from someone's enthusiastic attention. Stacy grinned.

On the farthest mattress, Mark and Rick lay on their backs, each with a lean female form straddling their faces. Ana was rubbing her pussy vigorously as Rick's tongue slid in and out of her wet cunt. Zaila and Ana's upper bodies lay over the big ottoman. Zaila's body just twitched spastically as Mark's expert mouth devoured her pussy, licking every drop of the nectar that leaked from it.

Marks and Rick's cocks were rigid as tentpoles and for a wonder, unoccupied. Stacy and Cookie looked at one another and giggled wildly before tearing across the floor.

Stacy leapt onto the mattress a little more energetically than she'd intended and nearly tumbled into Mark. She stopped with her face just inches from his engorged cock. She looked at it, rapt. Mark knew someone was there and his cock began to twitch eagerly. She caressed it gently with her hand and laid it along her cheek breathing in the scent of him. There had been at least one pussy on this cock so far. Her pussy gushed as she thought of it sliding into her.

She grabbed it at the root and slid her mouth down over it and took it as deep as she could. It was so warm in her mouth and tasted divine. Mark moaned loudly into the pretty pink pussy on his mouth. She let her mouth salivate and let it run down his cock and over her hand. She licked the base of his cock, feeling the tight muscles there and then up to tickle the frenulum under his cock. He paused from his work to moan her name.

"Oh Stacy, that's so good, you're ..." Zaila grabbed his hair and slammed his mouth back onto her cunt, cutting off his encouragements.

Stacy giggled and then moved up to squat over his hard cock. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she rubbed the head of his cock over her clit and then between her inner labia. She rubbed it enthusiastically over her slit. She pushed it through and then eased herself down on it. Her eyes fluttered as he slid in, to butt against her cervix. Usually, too much contact with her cervix was uncomfortable for Stacy, but at the moment, it felt like heaven. When he was fully sheathed within her, she fell to her knees and rolled her hips. The fullness was magical and like a wave, an orgasm built swiftly and crashed hard, leaving her breathless. She planted her palms on Mark's chest and shuddered repeatedly.

When she opened her eyes, Mark was looking into them, with a joyous smile. Zaila was now moving between Cora's thick legs.

"Hey there handsome, come here often?" Stacy grunted as she began pistoning up and down on Mark's cock. She leaned over and kissed him wildly. "That's the best cock I have ever felt in my life." She whispered. "An E-ticket ride."

Mark chuckled, "That's the pheromone talking, but ... ugh ... thank you." He gasped.

Her mouth fell open in the exhilaration of her pussy being stretched each time she fell down on his cock. "That may be. I guess I'm just gonna have to come to your place a lot and compare."

Mark pulled her body down to him and his lips latched over her swollen nipple. He pushed down on her hips and began flexing his hips wildly, driving his cock up into her. She screamed each time his cockhead plowed into her cervix. She screamed Mark's name as she sprayed her cum all over the man's belly.

She fell backward, winded, but Mark moved catlike and was on her in a moment. Her eyes were wide as he grabbed her legs and spread them, pulling her into his core. Momentarily unsure, she moaned. "Oh Mark, I don't ..."

When Mark's cock speared back into her all doubt was erased. "OH MARK!" His hips rolled, plunging his turgid cock into her over and over.

From her position on the floor, she could see everyone. She saw Zaila gamely licking Jerome's cum from Cora's engorged pussy lips. Their joined moans were part of the cacophony of pleasure in the room. Jerome sat on the ottoman and Ana was on her knees sucking his clock wildly.

She smiled for a moment as she saw her young Rick, his cock buried balls deep in Cookie's shuddering quim. He lay over her, with his mouth firmly latched over the same nipple that Stacy had so loved upstairs. Cookie wailed as his cock plunged in nearly in time with Mark's efforts.

She looked up into Mark's ruggedly handsome face and grasped it firmly between her palms. Their eyes met and she mouthed the words, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, in time with Mark's expert thrusts. Mark shuddered in sheer elation from the rapture he saw on Stacy's face.

"Oh, Stacy!" Mark trembled. Stacy saw it in his face. "Cum inside me. Deep inside me." She whispered breathlessly. Mark collapsed on top of her, hooking his arms under hers and grasping her shoulders. He pulled her into him as he thrust forcefully into her, again and again until his head curled downward, and he roared. Fully sheathed in her, she felt each spurt as it pumped out of him. A deep orgasm rolled through her, not cataclysmic like her last but like a wave of warm water, over her and through her. It was unspeakably satisfying. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply. She wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled him into her and held him as they caught their breath.

***

Rick had never felt so primal, so alive. There was no awkwardness, no self-confidence issues, he was a rutting animal, surrounded by beautiful women who wanted him at a nearly cellular level. And the orange blossom water he'd drunk, was a gift from the gods. The gods of fucking. His refractory period was normally around twenty minutes, but not now. Now his cock was ready again within minutes, with no change in sensitivity. He felt like Hercules and his labour today was to make them all wail and cum and bathe his lips with lustful kisses.

His eyes were locked on Cookie's as he plowed his iron cock into her slick hole, over and over again. He watched in awe as her big tits undulated from every impact. Her mouth hung open and she cried out, "Yes!" with every stroke. Her red-painted nails had left red trails on his chest and back and the pain only drove him into her all the harder.

She reached out and pulled the young man down to her and hugged him tightly to her. "I'm close, keep going, just like that, just like that."

Rick rolled his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her, making wet syrupy sounds. He kissed her hard and their tongues danced together. Cookie's orgasm rocked her, as she felt his energetic cock swell and began painting her womb with his cum. They screamed in unison; their bodies locked onto one another. Finally, they collapsed together onto the mattress, feeling as if they'd never get enough air.

***

Ana rose from the loveseat. Her pussy leaked the cum of three beautiful men and she'd cum several times. She picked up a towel and spread it on the cushion of her grand armchair and sat down to recover. Jerome lay winded on the loveseat, and he watched Ana as she sat down to enjoy the spectacle before her, as an Empress might have done in the debaucherous days of Rome.

She looked at him and smiled and motioned with her hand for Jerome to approach. She picked up a small towel and began to clean his impressive cock. They looked into each other's eyes. He cupped her cheek and caressed it. She pressed her head down on his hand and kissed his wrist.

Jerome leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lover's red lips. "Won't you and Mark please welcome lovely Stacy to the family?" She looked at the rest and saw that Cora was asleep on the sofa already. Very shortly all the ladies would be, it was the way the pheromone worked. She could already feel the weariness creeping in, herself. But she still had some time.

Jerome grinned. "I'd be happy to." Ana laughed. "I know. You are an easy read."

He laughed. It was a deep whole-hearted laugh. "A failing inherent to my gender I suspect."

She nodded. Every man she'd ever known was an easy read, particularly in matters of the flesh.

She nodded to Stacy who was beginning to stir on the mattress. "Go."

***

Stacy felt the mattress move when Jerome knelt behind her. She looked back and then up into his eyes. She smiled and turned forward to smile at Mark. Mark and Jerome's eyes met with a knowing smile. When Stacy saw that look, she melted a little inside. She'd never had two men at once. And such men. She shivered with eagerness.

Jerome's big hands caressed from her hips up to her shoulders, and he gently spun her so that she faced him. He grinned at her wolfishly. "Lay back pretty lady, Mark and I are going to take very good care of you."

Stunned and speechless, she sat back on her butt and moved her legs out in front of her. Mark's hands came up to help her lie back. Jerome spread her legs gently and they opened wide. Jerome massaged the inside of her thighs with his nimble fingers until they reached the heart of the matter. He spread her pussy lips with his right hand and his left thumb dipped into the cum filled wetness at her core before sliding over her clitoris. Mark's hands caressed the side of her face, down over her collarbones to firmly cup her ripe, full breasts. He rolled the side of his thumb over her hard nipples, and she wailed from the combined sensation.

***

Ana smiled contentedly and she moaned softly as her delicate fingers slid to either side of her distended clit. She trembled as she watched Zaila on her knees. Her talented mouth was working on bringing Rick's cock back to its full strength yet again and she crouched over Cookie's face.

Stacy moaned loudly when Jerome rolled her onto her knees. Ana could see her eyes shining with anticipation as Mark and Jerome positioned themselves. Stacy's head dropped as Jerome pushed his cock inside her in small little thrusts. She looked up into Mark's face with a lewd expression and her jaw hung slack. Mark's cock danced before her eyes. She reached out to stroke it as Jerome began thrusting into her slowly, steadily.

Zaila's whimpered cry caught Ana's attention and she looked over to see that Zaila lay over Cookie in a sixty-nine position. Rick knelt behind Zaila and was alternately thrusting into Zaila's sloppy pussy and Cookie's warm open mouth. Whenever the cock slid into Zaila, Cookie's mouth rose to suck at her clit.

Zaila's head lay comfortably on Cookie's wet vulva, and she just lay there twitching in ecstasy. She wailed every time his cock slid home with a wet sound.

Ana's diaphragm tightened and her practiced fingers brought on her last orgasm for the day. She shuddered and her breath hitched as her body spasmed. Finally spent, she smiled and took one last look at her lovers. She was so blessed to have so many. Then her eyes fluttered closed, and she drifted peacefully off to sleep.

***

Stacy's mind reeled. Two powerful bodies were thrusting into her both fore and aft, and the sexual energy within her seemed without limit. Drunk on adrenaline and endorphins, she felt herself impaled again and again. Mark wasn't being kind, thrusting in forcefully causing her to choke occasionally. She took him as deeply as she could. Her cunt was stretched like never before and the rapture had no end. Her body tightened and she came twice more before the two men unloaded within her. After so many orgasms Mark didn't leave her with much, but she knew this would not be the last time his cock would be in her mouth.

Stacy's shuddering body sank to the mattress, sated, and exhausted. Her eyes fluttered and she looked for a moment through the French doors. She saw the sunlight through the solarium glass create a halo around that wonderful tree and the amazing vine. The light through her eyelids as she drifted off to sleep was the color of the blushed trumpet flower.

It was quiet. Mark fell back onto his butt on the edge of the mattress. He wiped the sweat from his eyes and looked over on the other mattress. Young Rick lay on one side of his wife's sweaty body, and Zaila on the other, their heads pillowed on her big tits. Both women were asleep. Rick lay there dazed with a drunk smile on his face.

Mark lay back against the sofa and closed his eyes.

***