All Comments on 'Strange Love'

by dumbsuckdoll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 5 years ago

A well-written 'First Time' story, dumbsuckdoll. You clearly have some writing skill -- in addition to your oral abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You sound like my ex-wife

You do, from what I understand my ex-wife used to get driven to school in a van with 3 guys, I guess she used to suck each of them off on the way to, and from school.

They probably took turns fucking her too.

That's where she got her cock sucking desire from.

While she was married to me, she would suck my cock as soon as I got home.

She'd suck me as I cooked dinner, watched the news, even when I did my work on the computer

When we drove anywhere she would suck my cock while I was driving, cuming while driving can be distracting, especially when you close your eyes as your cum is shooting down her throat.

Then she would pull me out of the car when we arrived home by my cock, into the house.

We where very sexual and we both loved sex in public, at the beach totally naked along the path. or the marine aquarium as we watched the Nautilus swimming.

Her wearing a short skirt. Or in the adult movies, sucking and fucking. her wearing a wrap around dress that she left open.

Blowing me at a picnic on the blanket, even in an elevator.

She used to throat fuck the head of my cock, until I gave her my cum as a reward.

She even brought one of her girlfriends home, so we could have a threesome with her.

That was great, letting them suck each others pussy juice off my cock.

They took turns sucking me off until I'd cum in one of their mouths, the other sucking me clean.

The best was when she tonged my asshole while I fucked her girlfriend, and that they let me cum in each of their pussies, while sucking on the others nipples or eating her cunt.

We divorced before I could repay the favor.

I really miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed reading this story very much. Well written, describing the growing lust for cock, and the slut training involved. Erotic and a bit dirty in an exciting way. araead your bio, and would love to read about your introduction to pussy. I am sure your readers would love to read about your first taste of pussy and how you enjoy cunt honey now.

Oz_JohnOz_Johnover 5 years ago

Enjoyed this thoroughly.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
Good story

Amazing how some of us are destined to be on our knees for strong people. I would call you sister and hold your hand, Love 4yourpleaseriam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the story

I’d love to be your master and further your oral training.

dumbsuckdolldumbsuckdollabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oral Training

well it's too bad you're anonymous. Hope you find me on yahoo or tumblr with my same user name

pinioned14me2usepinioned14me2useover 4 years ago
Sharing experiences

Enjoyed your evolution. I’d enjoy chatting I am looking for a slut/slave

This spring, I will be training another mans wife as a slave. He will bring her to Me, take off her wedding ring, jewelry and hand them, as well as her passport and id to Me.

I’ll put a training collar on her and keep her till she’s broken. I am free to tat her, pierce her and mark her.

I will co-own her after that but I want a slut of My own. A girl that needs use, needs the humiliation and control of being My cock slut. Yes I will share that girl.

DoxyTrainerDoxyTrainerover 4 years ago
Well done!

I'd love to talk about your technique, writing, or whatever...

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanabout 4 years ago

MM, I love a good cocksucking story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE YOU

I love you.

LatexDeviant117LatexDeviant117about 2 years ago

You should consider writing more! I love your work.

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles3 months ago

Fuck. I hope you were in a dark mood and hyperbolically exaggerated this ending. Or I hope you find a new and improved Mark 2.0: electric bugaloo… Bigger, Faster, Markier. Or maybe a blowjob pimp hypnotist who can convincingly incept hypnotic suggestions leading you to believe that HE is Mark. Or just idk something that would make this ending a little less, “ok ima go kill myself.” And ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ something on the road to rainbows and unicorns. It is goth af tho

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdumbsuckdoll@dumbsuckdoll
I can't help it, how obsessed I am with being a stupid little object made to be on my knees. I need to have a partner who is smarter than me, talks down to me, and knows how to use/share me. I'm really into being an innocent naive and curious victim of a deviant, gaslighting...