All Comments on 'Strange Love Ch. 07'

by Magikheart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

OH!!!! i havent been checking to see if u updated and was so happy when i found a new chapter. i wish there was more but hopefully i won't have to wait long for the next chapter!! THANKS AGAIN!!! KEEP IT UP!!

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Eagerly waited for this one. Glad to read a new chapter. Keep them coming & thanks for sharing :-)

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 15 years ago
Now im excited!

I have been waiting for you to post another chapter! Now you really got me curious as to who that mysterious guy is.

But still...Seth is so cute :) hehe. I just hope something happens where Anna and Sandy have to stay longer! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Please

I loved it! The chemistry and tenderness is amazing. Don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Please tell me ur gonna continue this!!! It is just getting better and better. Leaving me hanging here!!!! LOL!!! Please more!!! Doing a wonderful job!!!

raunchyrareraunchyrareabout 14 years ago
I have to say it ...

Whie I admire you writing talent, I am finding myself more and more irritated with your heroine.It started 2 chapters ago, and I thought it would pass, but to the contrary, it's gotten worse.She is a a bad friend, a very insecure "girlfriend" and down right a self centered paranoid. I do not see anything endearing or redeeming either, she irritates me so much so , that is it doesn't get better with her insecurities, i'll just stop reading.

Too bad because I gave you 5 stars for the first 4 chapters, but I am now down to 50% and that's because I feel generous about the writing itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous