Strange Luck at the Pool Hall

Story Info
A single man and two women meet over a game of pool.
748 words
4.1
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OffNSFW
OffNSFW
242 Followers

I had nothing to do that night, so I went down to the pool hall.

I was messing around with old arcade games. Two pretty girls approached me and asked me if I wanted to play pool with them.

They were younger than me, much younger, 19 or 20. That wasn't unusual. It was a college town, and the under-21s gravitated towards arcades and hookah lounges for their night life.

I was a grad student, taking my comfort in the games of yesteryear. I wore my going out clothes--boot cut jeans and a button down shirt that downplayed my love handles.

One of them, a thin blonde woman in a sleeveless top and low cut jeans, introduced herself as Beth. Her friend, a zaftig brunette dressed in the height of pop punk fashion, was Eva.

"I'm Kinney," I said.

We shot pool. I wasn't very good, but neither were they. As we made idle conversation, I got a persistent sense that they were flirting with me.

And not in just a fun, playful way.

Beth was doing most of the talking. She'd end every sentence with a flutter of her eyelashes and a mysterious smile that showed the tip of her tongue.

Eva would let me catch her looking at me while I was turning around.

The longer it went on, the more I was convinced it wasn't my imagination.

The game ended. I put my pool cue on the rack and thanked them for the game.

I noticed that Beth was standing there with an expectant smile, while Eva stood nearby looking aloof. Neither of them seemed to acknowledge that I was going anywhere.

They said their co-op was close and that I should follow them there. Before I could formulate an objection, we were already walking. It was a warm, quiet night.

When we got to the co-op, it seemed deserted. A living room full of empty couches.

Instead of giving me the grand tour, they proclaimed we would hang out in Beth's room and hurried me inside. They closed the door behind us.

Whatever preamble there was, didn't last long.

The room had a bed, a papasan, and not much floorspace. Eva sat in the chair and got her phone out.

"Do you think Beth is cute?" she asked, filming us with a sort of bored involvement.

I reddened. Beth just stood there with that expectant smile.

I laughed it off. "Of course. Don't you?"

It was harder not to notice the cut of Beth'S pants. The hard V between her hips. The barest suggestion of her pubis.

"Do you want to fuck Beth?" Eva asked.

I said nothing, feeling awkward, and hyperaware of being recorded.

"I'd do it, Kinney," Beth said.

That smile.

Fuck it.

Beth must have seen it in my face. Before I could form the words, she had her top off. She had string bikini tanlines and little tits with light brown nipples.

Then she had her arms around me and was kissing me. Sloppy, showy, glancing frequently at the camera.

"All right!" Eva murmured as she looked at us through the phone. It was her first show of genuine enthusiasm all night.

I unbuttoned my shirt and shrugged it off. Beth worked my pants down without looking. My cock felt open air.

She started to sink to her knees, but Eva admonished her:

"Be quick."

Beth passed me a condom instead.

While I put it on, she slid her jeans and thong down. Her pubic hair had been recently clean shaven.

She sat on the edge of the bed, legs open. She had a prominent vulva. I lifted her thighs and pushed inside her with no resistance.

"Ooh Kinneyboy," she breathed, "I've been wet since the pool hall."

We escalated quickly to long, deep strokes. She watched my face under her lowered brows, mouth agape. Her green eyes pulled me in, got me lost.

I clutched her narrow waist, felt her sinews working under my hands. The tip of her tongue peeking out--so pink! She had such green eyes, looking directly into mine.

She felt so good. I came so fast. She didn't seem to mind.

Once lucid, I offered to get her off.

"I'm good," she said. That smile.

I shrugged. Eva filmed me throwing the condom away, then clicked the phone off.

On my way out, I overheard Beth telling Eva, "He's going to be so pissed when you send that to him."

Eva laughed. "I already did."

OffNSFW
OffNSFW
242 Followers