All Comments on 'Strange Spy on a Cheating Wife'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't finish half the first page, all I got was a lot of blah, blah, blah about fucking flies! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not worth commenting on.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drove me nuts after the first page, interesting approach but not for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is one for the books! Excellent.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

only cowards turn off voting

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I hate cuck stories.

Enuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We’re u in a mental asylum? Have u run away from there??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writes a shitty story and doesn't have the balls to allow scoring. How convenient. Had I been able to score it would have been one star, because that's what untagged cuck stories receive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pahahaha excellent.

Pubic lice next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A mess. I couldn't finish it.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 1 year ago

I haven't read the whole story yet just started but I laughed so hard at a typo. Heroin not heroine. Then again I found it amusing as the love of your life is like heroin, can't get enough. Thank you for writing.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Different is good, interesting is good, original is very good; silliness? well, we need to keep it at a minimum. Might have been a good story, but the writer obviously felt that his brand of humor was what was important.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Well, that was a unique story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Funny premise to have the flies tell the story but the story itself was lousy. It started with a nerd deciding right off the bat he wanted a trophy wife. He locks himself in a room for 3 and half months without showering etc. How about eating. The story was just too flimsy to be enjoyable.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

An interesting premise re the fly perspective. Very "creative writing-ish". But the factual details... omg. Nerd gets the hot girl, trophy-wife. Marries her. Ignores her for months and months. She has an affair. He earns a payout of a Billion dollars... and offers to give her half???? In the divorce. Really? His wife moves on to a female lover. Then all three get together and live happily-ever-after, with the creating wife ripping up the proposed divorce papers. Bye bye to $500 million. Oh, an Attorney can't be sleeping with their client. Plus, somehow the attorney suddenly works for the husband's company (that hasn't been even mentioned before) Just ridiculous.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

5 stars, A very different approach. I liked it, for those that didn't "SPLAT"

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Well, I'm still smiling. You didn't ask for ratings so I can't give you one. If I were to (nit) pick your story, I would start with the editing, when your little fly friend Geoffrey relayed the comments of, I believe, Sandy Collier-Wagner when she said, "you ask for it" to Samuel Wagner when he wanted to know the age-old answer to the question everyone wants to know, ... WHY! That was wrong. It should have been "you asked for it". Denoting past tense. You can ask for it, but once you start asking and finish your question, then it becomes "asked", past tense. Notice I used pre, present and past tense in that last sentence for the verb ask. If I were a little fly on the wall when you were writing, I would have whispered in your ear to correct it. Other than that, and a few similar mistakes I thought it was novel and new. Thanks for the story. By the way, you didn't ask but I would have given it 5-stars, because I was smiling after I was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Just Wow

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Well, the whole fly deal was different! They didn’t really have much of a marriage as they were not communicating at all, she didn’t even have any idea what he was doing locked in his office for days at a time. It’s hard to imagine they will all get along as polyamorous lovers just because he has a stupid amount of money, but hey it’s your fantasy so thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

talk about a unique narrator. Enjoyed it and fault enough for all sides. Still a good story and hope they are all happy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

E for effort. But that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative but not my speed.

fwiw, I don't think you have mental problems, at least not by your writing. There are obviously better and more accurate ways to check, none of which involve diagnosis via comments.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OK! I am having some really big flashbacks to the movies The Fly Series from the 50’s/60’s and the remakes of the 80’s with the talking fly (help me!). But to me that unique perspective is what made the story an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ worthy of acclaim.

Making the story a RAAC with a simple twist using his understanding that it was his fault she was fooling around. Then taking the tale further when she needed someone to talk with and eventually fell in love with the person. Again using his reflection on what happened and how he understood the best path for the person he cared for with all his love.

Your story was a breath of fresh air to a well-worn subject. But it is one subject many of us enjoy the different ways you writers tell it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have swatted that damn fly as soon as it flew in the room.

BriteaseBriteaseover 1 year ago

Very amusing way of ‘doing’ the story. I liked it.

VersatekVersatekover 1 year ago

Strange enough to make me read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree "only cowards turn off voting" Crazy story, would have given it at least a 4 but as the readers agree the above statement is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing what will fill an empty mind during a football game. Good job.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You totally had me as soon as you made flies the narrators of the story. Bravo! Nothing better than imagination from left field. While the story in itself is old the use of insects as storytellers is an inspiration, in itself worth a 5. Too bad there doesn't seem to be a way to actually award the five stars. Thanks for the belly laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, even if it was on the silly side of life.

I was thinking he would either jump of push the others off....Splat.

But, still he had some fun...... and you don't need to be a fly on the wall to know that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tags include "wife watching" which is willing cuckoldry in my book. ONE STAR

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it for what it is...goofy, over the top, silliness! 4*

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

made me laugh. Talking flies, who knew?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Yep. Liked this one a lot. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lenard, an attorney can sleep with their client if the relationship is pre-existing, which it was here. The conflict is that she works for him or his company, so would have confidential information

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well if shit promises to not be offended I'll call this shit.

Dumber than a box full of Trump supporters!

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 1 year ago

You're nuts!!!

4 stars

Thanks...

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Not bad, just silly.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

Sorry, couldn't get into the whole fly narrative, which, in addition to making no sense, was written in a confusing manner. The story jumping around as part of that weird narration was enough to douse my interest on page one and I gave up. I am fairly easy to please, so if I can't stay engaged for a 2 page story, it deserves the 1 star I gave it.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Being a Dallas Cowgirls fan is enough to ruin any story.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

The Giants beat the Cowboys, 27- 3. Great story. 5 stars, the Bear loved it. The Bear approves. And he gets two-count 'em two- hot chicks. More, please.

The BEAR

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Sorry thought this was LW, not a bizarre concept of Animal Farm, lost it the moment the writer mentioned a talking fly, sorry no stars from me. Better luck next time or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could not follow … lost interest very quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story really bugged me by being too over- the -top , you know like a ‘fly over’ . Total buzz kill you know what they say “ you can catch more pop flies with fly paper than you can with a Venus flytrap. You’ve been a real pest and I’m not gonna butterfly you up but someone needs to take a fly swatter to your ass well gotta go maverick is requesting a fly bye bye

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

How many stories in the LW category? Several thousand? This has got to be the only one narrated by flies. 5*s for originality.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Blah. I would have given 1 star but I do not hate it. Just do not like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another decent story, that was ruined by the ending. Up in till the end, it appeared there was two lessons here-

#1. Husbands shouldn’t neglect their wives

#2. Wives should open dialogue with their husbands. Running away from a problem, only makes it worse. They both, need to invest in the marriage.

#3. The husband in this story, came to understand, that true love trumps a trophy wife, any day. His wife didn’t even attempt to understand her husband. She never really loved him.

And... then the ending ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to iammweasel- You ain’t ever lied! After his wife, and her lawyer confessed their relationship, they demanded he sign the divorce papers now. The lawyer said the marriage was null and void, as they had never consummated it. The honeymoon was “ fake news”, and her virginity was “ stolen”. She demanded a recount of who was supposedly at the wedding, and reception. All the wedding photos and video, were “ fake” as well. After reading over the divorce documents, he realized his wife was crazy, and she was refusing to compromise or negotiate. As he left, he said “ you will be hearing from my lawyer” They said- “ Go to hell. We are making Lesbian sex, great again!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...