Strange Spy on a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy's face had the imprint of tears that had run over her cheeks. "I agreed to hear his side of the story. I think I owe him that much."

Sam had turned his back on the two women and cleared his throat. "First Nichole, you cannot be Sandy's attorney. If you continue, I will be forced to send a full report to the State commission on ethics." There was a pause in Sam's story as he waited for Nicole to shout some derogatory remark. She started spouting legal jargon thinking that would put him in his place. But there was no response. "Nichole, you need to look at the direct deposit notices at the bottom of your paychecks. It seems the name you so conveniently overlook is one S.E. Wagner."

Nichol's face looked down to the floor. "I'm sorry Sandy ... technically I work for your husband. It could cost me my license to practice if I represent you."

"Sam, you're a fucking a bastard!" Sandy stood and turned to leave.

"Didn't you forget something?"

Nichole stopped Sandy from leaving. "I can't represent you, but you've gone this far, the least you can do is listen."

Sandy felt betrayed by her lover and her husband, but she nodded and returned to her place on the sofa. "Go ahead, let's get this over with."

"I guess you want me to get right to the heart of the matter, so I won't bore you with a lot of details. An idea came to me while I was at work, a place I still can't tell you about, but it was a government job. Let's just leave it at that. It wasn't anything related to my job, so I thought why let them take the credit for something that had no connection with the government at all. I had to go through a lot of legal mumbo jumbo, but I was certain we could work it out."

"It was funny. I was sitting at my desk, and it came to me ... this idea that would make us rich. I turned in my notice and, waiting the required length of time, signed all the right papers, and left my office. All the time I was waiting for my notice to pass, I sat at my desk, without making a single note, but I proved in my mind I was right."

Sandy interrupted. "And you didn't think you could tell me ... your wife ... the one woman in the world who loved you more than life itself?"

"You had your nose stuffed into that damn book, studying for your Real Estate examine. I didn't want to be responsible for screwing up your chances to better yourself."

"You know I would be more than happy to burn that fuckin' book in the fireplace."

"Sandy, I know I fucked up. But you knew that, when we got married. You knew that when I set my mind to something it's like I must finish it. I stick my head in a box and that's all I can see. I picked up that habit when I refused to let anything get in my way in college. I did it again when I was killing myself just to get you to notice me. Jesus Christ, I read a hundred books and watched a hundred hours of how to make love to you, just so you wouldn't be disappointed, or unsatisfied."

"Anyway, I sat there in my office for three days to make sure we had been paid for my work. If the payment didn't come through, I would have to keep trying. You were out that day, and there on my computer screen was the money transfer. Sandy, do you know what a billion dollars is? What would you think about three times that amount?"

"Oh, fuck! I think I need a raise!" Nichole whispered.

"I ran up the stairs looking to tell you the wonderful news. We were set for life. There was nothing we couldn't do. First thing I did was take that damn lock of the office door. I took a shower, shaved, and used two bottles of deodorant spray to get rid of the smell in my office and I didn't want to smell like deodorant spray, so I took another shower. I put on my favorite suit, order flowers and made a last-minute reservation at the most expensive restaurant in the city."

"Somehow, I had this idea you would walk in the door at any minute. But you didn't. I wasn't really worried, but I thought I might surprise you. So, I used, for the first time, the friend finder on my phone. It gave me a location, and I drove to where you were. That's when I saw your car parked at one of the cheapest Motels in the city. I was a bit confused, so I sat and waited. I called your phone for about the fifth time that evening, and each time it went to voice mail. Then the impossible happened. You and a man came out of a room, arm in arm. When you got to your car, you stood and kissed. It wasn't a peck on the cheek. It was filled with passion. Then I knew ... My heart died."

"I was gone before you got inside your car. I drove straight home and put the lock back on my office door. I sat at my desk ... I cried. I couldn't believe what I had seen, but I now had a new project. I had more money than I would spend in a lifetime, and no one to share it with."

"The first thing I did was I bought a small detective agency. They had only three employees, so it was cheap. But they hired more help, and the only job they had was to report to me about you and your lover. It took a week to get the first report, but it was complete."

"Next I couldn't stand seeing you in that shithole of a motel where they change the sheets once a month, and that's only if the washer was working."

"I found a small ten tenant apartment building getting ready to be taken over by the city for not paying their taxes. So, I swooped in, picked up a great deal, and moved all the tenants to a hotel while the building was being renovated. Just so you will know, I put over five million dollars into a ten-apartment building, but because I hired a bunch of hardheaded liberal forward thinking college grads, I now had more money than I started with."

Sam, still standing near the remaining open sheer drapes leading to the balcony. He continued. "It was kind of funny. All I did was make up a phony ad about a cheap apartment and stuck it between the pages of your favorite Real Estate Magazine. Two days later the building manager was telling me you called. I told her to give you the apartment, and I thanked her for the call. What you didn't know Sam, was that was a special apartment. During the renovation, there were cameras and microphones installed all over the place. The only place with no camera was the bathroom, but there was a mic in there. It turns out you two talked a lot in the shower."

"I witnessed my wife fucking another man. I saw her give him head and then watched as he forced her to swallow his cum. He talked you into letting him fuck you in the ass." Sam turned to face the two women on the couch. "Sandy why don't you tell your Lawyer how many times you let me do either of those things."

Sam, turning back to the view out the window. "I couldn't watch you and this jerk you called your love. Yes, I heard every time you said you loved him. But there was something I didn't understand ... you never mentioned me. You never said one derogatory thing about me. That's the reason I thought you still loved me enough to give me another chance at loving you the way it was before. You started making excuses why you couldn't meet with him at the apartment. Did you know you were not the only conquest he fucked in that bed. No, forgive me, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that.

Sandy grinned, and almost broke out into laughter. "I found out that I didn't love him. He was pretty selfish as far as lovers go."

"Did you know he had been married twice before?"

"Do you think anything would surprise me at this point?" Sandy lifted her head to look at Sam.

"Well, I decided a week ago to go ahead and give you your divorce."

"What made you do that?"

"Sandy, I have seen you in the arms of another man. I have heard you tell him you loved him, but I didn't believe that for one single minute. But the night you and Nicole made love in your apartment; I knew I was doomed. What I have seen with the two of you is nothing less than a miracle. The way you touch each other, the way you hold each other, and the way you profess your love for each other. I can't compete with that. I love you so much I would die for you, but I cannot complete with true love."

Sandy and Nichole were both losing the battle of the tears.

"I had my lawyers ... my real lawyers make up a box of videos and pictures to help me get you back. Yesterday I ordered him to make up the divorce papers that will be filed in the morning. You will get more than half of my assets. If you want to see or read what you did over the last many months, then there is a box by the door that has all the videos and a transcript of every word spoken in that apartment and some conversations when you went to dinner with the jerk.

"You mean you have all that evidence to get me run out of town on a rail, and you're going to give me the divorce anyway?"

"I've heard and read all I need to know. You can never love me again the way you did in the past. I'm not as loveable as I thought. Just so you know, I wasn't looking for the love of my life. I was looking for a trophy-wife. But then I fell for you, I fell hard. If you live for a hundred years and have a thousand lovers, you will NEVER have anyone who loves you more than I do ... never." Sam retrieved a stack of papers from a desk near the entrance to the balcony. "They're already signed, sealed and delivered. All you need to do is put you signature at the designated spots and have Nichole file them ASAP."

"Now who wants some champagne?" As he peeled the paper from the top of the bottle.

Sandy looked at the papers and, with tears running down her face, she picked up a pen from the table as she and Nichole flipped through the pages. "When did you start drinking?" Sandy asks as Sam lifted his glass as if toasting some life changing event.

"This my dear, will be the first."

There were tears everywhere. Sandy, Nichole and even Sam was chasing tears around his face. The flies on the wall were having a problem holding it together too. After a weird amount of singing and hugging was finished, we searched for the people that were supposed to be in the room, but they were gone. So, the near empty champagne glasses were very inviting.

That next morning was very interesting. There was moaning and groaning coming from the bedroom, but the door was closed. I personally had to find out what was going on, so I crawled under that door and flew inside. On the floor were tiny bits of paper from where they had torn up the divorce and threw them all over the place.

On the bed, that was a different story. Sam was laid out flat on his back. Sandy was sitting on his face moaning, and Nichole was jumping up and down on a very long and very thick tally-wacker. When they, all three were tapped of anything that might be construed as energy ... Nichole smiled at Sandy and said, "I wonder if this is called Polyamory?"

Sandy smiled an affirmation of the comment the I flew over to see if I could find a place to lay some eggs...

Splat!

End

Note: This is so much bull, but stupidity often strikes when you least expect it. I was watching a football game. There was a fly that just wouldn't leave me alone. It's stupid, I know, but it WAS fun. The names have been changed to protect any fly that might just have been mentioned here. Thanks -- Jay

12