Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon pulled my head away from his lower abdomen and he positioned my mouth against his cockhead. I willingly opened my mouth and took his cock in just as he exploded, over filling my mouth and spilling his seed down the front of my T-shirt as I swallowed as much of his spunk as I could.

The front door closed with a bang, my kids were home from school already and they would race each other to the kitchen to get first pickings of the snacks. I had to move fast, I jumped up from my knees and ran for the boot room, I slammed the bathroom door behind me and tried to straighten my clothes and hair. My kids were in the kitchen by the time I left the boot room and joined them in the kitchen. Sarah gave me a hug, "Nice chocolate crispy cakes mum...my favourite!"

"Yesterday coconut macaroons were your favourite."

"Your breath smells funny mum...smells like..."

I pulled away from her, "What does it smell like darling?"

Sarah thought for a moment, "Oh...nothing!"

Suddenly the boot room door opened and Simon walked into the kitchen closing the front of my husband's dressing gown.

"Oh girls...this is your cousin Simon, my brother's son all the way from Saint Martin in the Caribbean."

Page 8

My kids fussed around their exotic cousin, they had close contact with twenty other cousins but my two were the same age as their other cousins or older, Simon was the first cousin that they'd met who was so much older than them.

I let my daughters fire off a million questions at Simon before I stopped them, "Right girls, off to the living room, get your homework done while I cook dinner."

Dawn looked disappointed, "I've got Spanish homework...I'm going to need help with it so I'll have to wait until you've finished cooking dinner before I'll be able to do it!"

I looked at Simon, "Well, perhaps Cousin Simon could help you, he's half Spanish and speaks Spanish most of the time at home."

Simon grinned and nodded his head.

The three of them wandered off into the living room while I started cooking dinner. Johnny came home about an hour later while I was about finishing cooking. He entered the house through the boot room, he'd been working over on his father's farm, he was accompanying the vet on his rounds. I opened the boot room door from the kitchen, the smell was very ripe.

"You smell a little 'Piggy' darling!"

"Yes, we ended up spending most of the day in the piggery, checking to see if the sows were all carrying, the vet ended up having to re-inseminate three of the sows because the first round had failed."

Johnny opened the bathroom door and spotted his dressing gown was missing.

"Have you washed my bath robe darling?"

"Gosh no, I forgot...my brother's son turned up out of the blue, he smelled worse than you do at the moment so I sent him in to have a shower while I washed all of his clothes. He doesn't have anything to wear so he's wearing your dressing gown while his clothes dry...I'll go and find you another bath robe."

Johnny showered and walked through the house in his second best dressing gown. Johnny offered Simon some of his old clothes to wear while his own clothes dried but Simon turned down the offer as he didn't like to wear other people's clothes. Dinner was noisier than usual and instead of the usual conversation about the girl's day at school or what Johnny had done at work...Simon was the main focus of all interest at the table. Everyone wanted to know about his father and how he got to be living in Saint Martin and married to Simon's mother.

I left everyone talking while I washed the dinner pots and eventually when I told the kids that it was time for bed there was quite a fight to get my daughters away from their cousin, both Sarah and Dawn had huge crushes on their much older cousin.

Once the girls were in bed I made coffee, Johnny had, as usual, retired to his study. Johnny had to do a little research into gothic building techniques; our local church had a small section of crumbling stonework inside that had been traced to a poor repair more than fifty years earlier when modern cement had been used rather than the traditional materials. The stonework surrounding the repair had 'Breathed' as it was intended to do but the modern cement had just kept its shape and that had caused friction at the border between the two materials. Johnny had taken on the job of removing the cement and replacing it with stone work from the original quarry that the stone for the church came from.

Page 9

I took Johnny his coffee, I expected to find him reading his technical books at his desk but instead he was reading a biography from an eighteenth century explorer, it was a book about the part of Africa that Simon's mother's family had originated from, early black and white photographs of naked men and women standing for the camera like some kind of football team, I read over his shoulder, the explorer was explaining that the tribal chief had offered him his third favourite wife for the night as a mark of respect.

Johnny turned the page, another picture of naked women, this time; it was the chief's daughters lined up for the explorers inspection. I saw a paragraph again, 'As I had refused the offer of the chief's third favourite wife for the night, the next day I was offered my choice of his daughters, they were all of marriageable age and this time, instead of a single night of pleasure, I was offered the girl of my choice to take home to England with me as my wife!'

I left Johnny reading about Africa in the eighteenth century, usually the door to his study would be closed over but not latched fully closed because of the ancient door lock being difficult and stiff. This time, as I left the room I latched the door closed fully and returned to Simon in the living room.

Simon was standing, he was waiting for me almost sitting on the back of the sofa, he was holding the front of his borrowed dressing gown closed until I reached him and then he let go, the front opened a little allowing his erection to pop into view.

Simon grabbed me and pulled me against him, as our lips ground together he pulled my T-shirt out of my jeans, lifting it to get access to my ribs. He started exploring from my waist, up over my ribs until he reached the bottom strap of my bra. He lifted the front of my T-shirt higher, somehow he managed to turn the bottom hem over my shoulders so that my bra covered breasts were fully exposed to him.

He pulled his mouth from mine and leaned back a little, as he leaned back to look at me his cock head rubbed over my belly. "Your breasts look fantastic, much bigger than my mother's and a better shape as well."

He pulled the bottom strap of my bra away from my ribs and lifted it up so that my breasts fell out of their cups and popped into view. Simon smiled at me before he dipped his head down and he started to kiss and chew on my nipples. I was stroking the back of his neck and up to the back of his head, I was encouraging him to eat my tits even harder. Johnny had never shown any interest in my breasts, he didn't really have a massive interest in sex at all if I were to be honest with myself.

It was a massive thrill for me to be bare breasted in the living room, bare breasted and having Simon playing with my tits, looking at my body in the light, the first man to do that in my life.

I felt the waistband of my jeans suddenly relax; Simon had flipped the button at the top of my jeans while I was distracted by him biting on my nipples. Before I could reach, his hands were on my hips, he was pushing my jeans and knickers down. He'd reached my knees before I could stop him, "Take your jeans off!"

Page 10

"I can't, Johnny could come out of his study at any moment."

There was a sudden flurry of activity; Simon rolled his body out from between me and the sofa. I was about to turn to follow him but he stopped me, he put his hand on the back of my neck, I put my hands out in front of me grabbing the back of the sofa to stop Simon pushing me even lower but I was bent over enough for his plan. I felt Simon easing my bum cheeks apart and suddenly felt the heat of his cock between my upper thighs, he bent his knees, they came into view, I looked down at them and he suddenly stood up. I hadn't thought it would be possible but seemingly without taking aim, Simon had reached his target from behind, entered me and driven his cock all the way up inside me.

Simon put so much effort into entering me that it knocked the wind out of my lungs and lifted my feet clear of the floor. I gasped in pain and fell forward so that my elbows were now holding my upper body away from the back of the sofa. I was just getting used to the fullness of such a large cock in me when it was all over. Simon had taken care of his own needs in just six or seven thrusts but he'd left me high and dry.

Simon was getting his breath back, his cock still jerking in my body as he finished spurting his seed into me when there was a loud clunk from the direction of Johnny's study. Simon just had to step away from me and his borrowed dressing gown fell closed, covering his glistening cock. I had to pull my jeans up and my T-shirt down. I'd missed my knickers in my rush and they were rolled up like an unused hammock around my upper thighs and my bra was still above my breasts. If I'd been facing Johnny he would have seen that my bra was gathered up above my tits but I had turned my back to the passageway and was walking into the kitchen surreptitiously easing my bra back into place.

Johnny was carrying the biography he'd been reading, "Here Simon, I think this explorer visited your mother's ancestral village, this could be your forefathers in this old photograph. Simon grinned at Johnny as I walmed back into the kitchen, I was now properly dressed and carrying a cup of coffee for Simon...the cup I'd poured for him at the same time as I'd made Johnny's coffee, the coffee was now cold because Simon had been too busy to want it.

"Would you like another cup of coffee darling?"

"Oh, coffee...sorry, I haven't drunk the last one yet...I was a little distracted by this biography."

Simon blew over the top of his coffee cup, pretending it was too hot to drink, he tilted the book in Johnny's hand towards me so that I could see the men and women posing for the photographer in the nude. "Kind of explains one thing...don't you think?"

Johnny was already heading back to his study.

"Explains what?"

Page 11

"Well, everyone was naked all the time in those photographs...just like mum and dad at home, and did you see how big all the men's cocks were? Explains where I got mine from I guess, my cock is far bigger than my dad's was!"

Simon suddenly grinned at me again and he nodded his head towards my jeans. I looked down, the denim was ten shades darker between my legs than the rest of my jeans. Simon's spunk was falling from my cunt like rain; the dark patch was spreading downwards along the seam of my inner thighs.

"Looks like Johnny left us just in time!"

"I've got to go and collect his cup, he'll see the mess you left behind in me you selfish bastard!"

"Don't be like that aunty, I only did it that way because if I'd got you off as well, you wouldn't have come to me later tonight after Johnny goes to sleep...leaving you high and dry...well, high and wet at least, you'll definitely want your turn later...won't you?"

I thumped his arm; he ignored the blow and pulled my T-shirt out of the waistband of my jeans again. "If you're quick you'll get his dirty cup out of his study before the tide reaches below your T-shirt!"

I almost ran into Johnny's study, I snatched his cup off of his desk and beat a hasty retreat before Johnny could see that anything was wrong.

I took the cups into the kitchen, Simon grabbed my wrist, "I think I need an early night aunty, will you show me up to my bedroom please?"

I let Simon drag me to the stairs, at the halfway landing, where the stairs split into two, to the left to the old part of the house, the part with five bedrooms and two bathrooms, the right to the new extension, up to the master suite with its massive bedroom, en suite bathroom and dressing room. Simon gestured with his head to the left and then to the right, I pointed left.

The first door on the right had a small sign, 'Sarah's Room', and opposite it one with 'Dawn's Den'. The second door on the right had 'Bathroom' assigned to it. The second door on the left had no sign, "This is your room for as long as you want it."

"And who is in the room is on the other side of mine?"

"That would be my bedroom."

"Don't you mean yours and Johnny's bedroom?"

"No...my husband hates sleeping with anyone...he visits my room when he feels the need but never stays long!"

Simon grinned at me and he pulled me into his bedroom. I was saying no over and over again but it did no good, I was stripped naked and he threw me onto his bed. His body covered mine and he entered my cunt with the sound of wellington boots in mud.

Page 12

Simon was less selfish this time, he was fucking me with long slow thrusts; he took me to ten orgasms chained together. I had to stop him when I heard my husband's study door open.

"I've got to go, he might visit my bedroom as he's been reading about that Victorian explorer screwing his way through the women in Africa and looking at all those pictures."

I grabbed my clothes and ran for my bedroom, I realised that Johnny was already at the turn in the stairs and was already turning to the left, I didn't have time to run to my bedroom, I only just had time to cross the hallway and into my daughter's bathroom before he would have seen me.

I started to dress as quickly as I could in the girls bathroom, I heard Johnny knocking at my bedroom door and when he didn't get an answer he knocked on Simon's bedroom door, I heard Simon call out, "Come in!"

"Hi...oh, wouldn't you prefer some pyjamas or something?"

"No, I've never worn pyjamas in my life...far too hot in the Caribbean for pyjamas."

"Erm, have you seen Victoria anywhere?"

"She showed me up here and she said that the bathroom was a state and needed tidying up before I could use it."

Johnny pushed the bathroom door open just as I picked a towel up off the floor. He cleared his throat and closed Simon's bedroom door, "I...erm...I...was just...well, it's been a while, I was wondering if you'd like..."

Johnny nodded his head towards my bedroom, I got the picture, I'd guessed that he might come to my room tonight after immersing himself in what was basically a Victorian porn-book. I smiled at him and nodded my head. I'd feel guilty turning him away from my door after committing adultery...adultery and incest...not once but twice...no...no, three times already today.

"I just need to use the bathroom first."

"Shall I give you ten minutes?"

"No, you can just get into bed and wait for me."

I went into my own en suite bathroom while Johnny got into bed, I had expected the bedroom light to be off by the time I'd cleaned Simon's semen out of my pussy, I used a tampon inside my cunt to try and mop up the excess liquid while I changed into my nighty. Usually I'd have kept my bra on but put clean knickers on before joining Johnny in bed, this time, I was still under the influence of my orgasms under Simon and I stripped totally naked before joining my husband in bed.

The light was still on, Johnny was in his pyjamas, the pair that he kept in my bedroom for the rare occasions that he visited me in my bedroom.

Page 13

I was uncertain, should I turn the light off or not, it had never been like this before with Johnny. I climbed into bed at his side, I lay on my back and pulled the front of my nighty up to my hips, expecting Johnny to roll over on top of me, do his business and hop off back to his own bedroom after five or six minutes but for the first time in almost eighteen years, he didn't do as expected.

Johnny rolled onto his side facing me, his hand slipped under the duvet and onto my belly, it sounds silly but this was more personal contact during sex than my husband had ever had with me. He was rubbing his hand around on my belly through my nighty as he looked at me. I felt the duvet slip a little down my body, exposing my nighty covered breasts, his eyes flicked from my face to the shape of my breasts through my nighty. "Are you wearing a bra?"

"No, I didn't bring my clean laundry up yet...I'm a little out of step because of Simon's sudden arrival...would you prefer it if I go and fetch a clean bra?"

"No...no...not at all, I was just thinking, I've seen lots of pictures of naked African women and I was thinking that the shape and size of your...thingies...look bigger and rounder, fuller...but...like, I've never seen them...not out in the open so to speak."

"Well, you've never wanted to see me naked before...I didn't think that kind of thing interested you."

"Well...I've never really thought...wanted to...well, it's just that after reading those accounts from Africa...back then...back in the late eighteen hundreds. I was just wondering what you would look like out in the open like that...in the nude."

"You want me to take my nighty off now?"

"Well, if it wouldn't freak you out too much, I would like to kind of compaire you with all of those young African women."

I took a deep breath, this was a massive change for my husband...he might just not be able to handle it if he saw me totally naked...I was starting to wish that I'd actually put clean knickers on when I got ready for bed now.

I lifted my back and wriggled the back of my nighty up as high as my neck while keeping my front covered by the voluminous material of my nighty.

"Are you sure?"

Johnny nodded his head.

I pulled the back of my nighty over the back of my head so now my nighty was covering my body like a sheet. Simon had seen me almost totally naked earlier and it hadn't bothered me one little bit but I guess that was because he was used to seeing nudity all the time at home. Johnny had seen a few pictures of naked African women in an old book and now he thought that he wanted to see it in real life as well.

I smiled at Johnny as I lay there, still covered in my loose nighty. I raised my eyebrows at Johnny. He grinned and then he started to pull the nighty off of my body. When I was finally uncovered Johnny gasped at the sight of my naked body. He threw my nighty on the floor at the side of the bed and he started to rub his hand over my body, he started at my navel, rubbed up over my ribs to my breasts up the left side of my body and back down my right side. As his hand and eyes explored my body I slid my left hand over the short gap between us to the front of his pyjamas and rubbed over the bulge his cock was making inside.

Page 14

Double first, my being naked in front of him...actually a treble first, naked with the light on in front of him and I'd touched his cock with my hand...all be it through his pyjama bottoms...touched his cock without him pushing my hand away.

He finally reached the hairline covering my lower abdomen, a broad based triangle of wild ginger hair that encroached out over my inner thighs as well as covering my pubis. I looked down my body at his fingers as they ventured into hair for the first time ever, I hadn't really taken a close look at that part of my body for a while, I knew that as I'd approached forty years old my personal hair had gone even wilder but I hadn't spotted the ghost of an inverse ginger triangle rising from my pussy hair to a point at my belly button.

My body jolted as Johnny's fingers reached my vaginal cleft, the tip of his index finger rubbed over my clitoris and that jolt emboldened me to slip my hand inside his pyjama bottoms and I gripped his cock, bare hand on bare cock. I eased his cock out of his pyjamas and encouraged him to cover my body with his. The first time I'd taken control of our lovemaking in our eighteen years of marriage.