Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his trousers and underpants down. He'd already taken his boots off when he arrived so all he had on after stepping out of the puddle of material that had been his trousers and underpants were his socks. The table was clear now and Ron dragged me over to it, I was pushed on the table, my body aligned along the table's longest axis, Ron turned me around so that my shoulders were on one edge of the table and my lower back on the opposite edge.

Ron lifted my legs up in the air and he plugged his cock into my cunt. I was struggling to keep my head up enough to watch Ron's cock enter me. Ron's cock was thicker than Simon's but it was the same length as Johnny's. One cock, two cocks and now three, all different but all felt wonderful as they did their job.

Simon's hand pressed down on my forehead, pushing my head backwards and he fed his cock into my mouth. Ron was fucking me hard and as he did, his chest was stopping my legs falling down and his hands were both mauling my breasts. Ron laughed and his right hand moved from my left breast and covered my throat as if he was trying to strangle me, "Fuck her harder Simon, I want to feel your cock in her throat..." Simon rammed in harder, "...that's much better, do her right and she'll be begging for more and more."

"Not much good to me Ron, I've got to get home to my mum soon so I won't get any benefit from her begging for more."

"Shame that lad...well, she's tried a half black with a big cock, I have a full black African friend who has an even bigger cock than yours, if we train her right my friend Suleiman will love her and as he's a big supplier to my business, I can use Vicky here to win a healthy discount."

Both Simon and Ron laughed and as they laughed Ron started to shoot his spunk into me.

My usual sex life was once a month or less, my husband's normal fuck would usually deliver a teaspoon of jizz into me, last night was a rare exception, he'd fucked longer than usual, fucked harder than usual and when he finally splashed down...it was more like two tablespoons full or more, six times at least more than usual. In less than twenty-four hours I must have taken over a pint of semen in my pussy or mouth and I loved every drop of it.

Page 22

Once Ron was happy that he'd emptied his balls in me totally he pulled back, he didn't just pull his softening cock out of me, he pulled me away from Simon's cock as well...Simon was close to finishing but hadn't quite turned the corner, I for my part was still sucking at the memory of his cock in my mouth. Ron flipped me onto my front like a grill chef flipping a burger patty on a grill.

Ron squatted down behind me, I toyed with the idea of pulling Simon back into my mouth but stopped when Ron pulled my bum cheeks apart, he jabbed at my anal muscle with his index finger, "She's an anal virgin, perhaps you could help to break the seal back here before you go back to the Caribbean!"

I heard the fridge door open and close, I looked up, Simon had the butter dish from the fridge, he'd took the cover off of it and was offering the butter to Ron, "You could use this to get things started if you like Ron."

I watched Ron dredge two fingers through the cold butter and his hand disappeared behind me again. I felt cold against my bum hole, Ron was massaging butter against my hole...my tightly puckered anus. Ron jabbed his index finger against my hole again, this time the tip of his finger entered a little, just the tip of his finger managed to enter me, more massaging of the butter and another jab. A little more of his finger entered me.

Ron saw the time on my kitchen clock and he slapped my bottom hard, "I've got a meeting to go to."

Ron dressed, he put his trousers on first and as he was putting his shirt on he walked into the boot room. I pushed myself off of the table, I stood next to Simon, he was still naked as I was, he held my hand as Ron went through my Ironing basket, all my washed and dried clothes that were waiting until I had enough time to iron it all. Ron pulled a chemise dress out of the pile, it was a dress that I used as an underskirt under my thin summer dresses, it was very thin and had been designed to be worn over beachwear on holiday on the walk from your hotel room to the beach.

Ron dug down even further and at the very bottom of the basket he found my deep scarlet bra and panty set. I'd bought the lingerie on a whim, I'd worn it once, washed it, dried it and then dumped it into the ironing basket...even though I never iron my bra or knickers.

The set had been described as having bikini-brief panties but when I put them on I discovered that they were closer to a thong with an inch wide ruff of lace above the elastic making up the rest of the sides of the knickers. The bra had cut down cups and the cut filled in with the same lace ruff as the panties. It looked pretty as a peach in the picture, it looked very sexy on me too, I'd worn them on Johnny's fiftieth birthday to his special meal at his parent's house, not for Johnny's benefit but for mine. Wearing it had made me feel totally sexy and got me ready for Johnny's visit to my bedroom after the meal but as I'd walked around wearing it, it felt like my knickers were falling down all the time so I'd never worn them again.

Page 23

Ron brought the clothes he'd picked out for me through to the kitchen, he handed the three items to me, "Here darling, put these on...Simon's going to take you out...show you off to a few men...just do as you're told and our little secret will stay just that!"

I looked at the chemise; it was so thin that when I'd worn it before I put a dress on top of it, I could see my belly-button through the skimpy material.

"What do you want me to wear over this?"

"Nothing...nothing at all, just the bra, knickers and dress."

"This isn't a dress, it's an underskirt!"

"I think it will work wonderfully as a dress, you'll look very sexy."

I'd never seen myself as an exhibitionist before in my life, until last night my husband had shown no interest in wanting to look at my body and until yesterday morning he'd been my only lover...well, in the past twenty-four hours I'd certainly been exposed a lot...I was exposed right now, standing naked in my kitchen with my father-in-law and my nephew looking at me and I felt very comfortable about it.

I was drawn from my thoughts, Simon had let go of my hand and was leaning over the kitchen table looking at a piece of paper that Ron was writing on.

"So...have you got it, once Vicky is dressed, walk her around the village, let her introduce you to everyone that's out and about and at ten o'clock...take the bus to Kettering. There's usually a thirty minute wait in Kettering for the bus to Market Harborough. Walk her up and down, generate interest in her amongst the men and take the eleven o'clock bus to Market Harborough, get off the bus at the outskirts of the town, there's a huge builder's merchants there called SBS, use the public phone at the bus stop to call this number, just let the phone ring three times and hang up. take her into the store and look at the display of bathroom taps. Okay?"

"Yes, I've got all that but what do I do then?"

"Just see what happens when you're there, play things by ear but catch the three o'clock bus back to Kettering and then home!"

Ron kissed me goodbye and left, I needed a shower, I was all sweaty from hours of sex and my bum crack was filled with New Zeeland Premier salted butter that needed to be washed away. In the shower I remembered the soreness between my legs. When Ron had fucked me with his fat cock it hadn't hurt...I guess that the adrenalin had attenuated the pain from my raw skin...like a soldier in battle who get's fatally wounded but doesn't feel it at the time and keeps on fighting only to collapse once the battle was over and succumbs to his wounds.

The stinging was unbearable as I played the shower's hot jets over my fanny area. I suddenly remembered that when I was breast feeding Dawn, I had a lot of problems with chapped nipples and I'd used bovine mastitis cream to anesthetise and sooth my nipples so that I could carry on feeding my daughter and living on a farm with a husband that took turns with milking the cows, mastitis cream was something that we had all over the place.

Page 24

After showering I rubbed plenty of the cream between my legs, the soothing effect was instant. I dressed in the way that Ron had told me to, I looked at myself in my mirror. I had flat white shoes on, the chemise that I was wearing as a dress was cream and my very visible underwear was bright red. I turned, it all looked wrong, I should have looked sexy but I looked and felt very flat. I wasn't standing right in flat shoes. I snapped my fingers; I remembered that I had red shoes and a red handbag at the back of my wardrobe.

Four inch high patent leather shoes, sling back with open toe, the shoe's style was nineteen thirties but the high-gloss patent leather that made the shoes pop was pure nineties. I'd paid twenty quid in a charity shop for the shoes and matching clutch purse but the original owner had forked out two hundred and fifty for the set.

I looked again at my reflection, the shoes had the right effect, the bright red base to my outfit improved the colour balance of my outfit and the picture was boosted by the clutch purse, the four inch heels had tilted my hips. popped my bum out a little and lifted my breasts, I suddenly looked very bouncy and ultra sexy. I could still see my bellybutton clearly through the thin material but I didn't care.

Simon gave me a wolf-whistle as I walked slowly and deliberately down the stairs and into the living room. I was walking like a cat-walk model and the friction it caused between my legs was electrifying. We left my house with forty minutes to spare before the Kettering bus was due. There weren't many men milling around the village but those men that were all made a beeline for me so that I could introduce my nephew.

I'd assumed the local women would be disapproving and turn away from me but Simon in his colourful Caribbean clothes drew the local women in too. I was on a sexual high from all the attention that I was being shown and from seeing women that I knew very well...conservative women...flirting with Simon.

I got lots of stairs from men on the bus to Kettering and when I stood up I realised that I'd left a wet patch on the seat of the bus when we got off. Simon walked me up and down Kettering's main street, men stopped and looked, some even took out their phones and snapped pictures of me but strangers wouldn't approach me in the street in Kettering.

We hoped the bus to Market Harborough, crossed the state line so to speak into Leicestershire. As the outskirts of the town came to view so did the thirty-foot high sign, 'SBS'.

Simon used the telephone at the end of the store's car park, he phoned Ron, let Ron's phone ring three times and hung up. We walked across the car park, just before the main entrance it sounded like a fire alarm was starting up but it was just a very loud telephone ringing so it could be heard all over the store.

Page 25

It was still ringing when we reached the bathroom tap display. The bell stopped mid ring and I heard a booming voice from the office behind me, "Suleiman Building Supplies...hi Ron, long time...I thought you may have found a new suppler...Yes, I see her..."

I turned slightly and looked towards the office, it was just a partitioned off area at the end of the cash desk, a large window looking into the entrance area and behind the counter a smaller window and a door with a glass pane in it. I could hear so much of the conversation on the phone because the large black man sitting at the desk had a massive voice and the office had no ceiling to it, it was open to the main room and the sounds were reflected down off the sloping metal roof.

"...I see Ron. Well, if she's half as good and compliant as you say...it will be well worth a five percent extra discount on your next order..."

A shiver ran through my body, the huge black man was talking to my father-in-law about me and I could feel his eyes drilling into me from his office chair.

"...okay...okay, if she's as good as you say...five percent on all of your orders for the next thirty days...well, if she can do that in time, I'll extend your extra discount to sixty days but one step at a time!"

I caught his movement as he put the phone down. I twisted again and watched as he walked through his office door, he was taller than the door's opening and his shoulders were wider, he had to duck and twist to leave his office. Suleiman lifted the flap on the counter and came out into the store, it was ten minutes to twelve and the shop was almost empty as lunchtime approached. He walked over to me, "Hello Mrs Clarke, finding difficulty in picking out the right taps? I have new stock in my office."

I felt the heat of his hand against the small of my back, he stroked up to my shoulder and rested his hand there, he pulled me and guided me into his office. As we passed the cashier he said, "Martin, make some coffee, make one for my guests too."

Simon was left in the shop as I was pushed through the door and into the office. Suleiman left me standing in the middle of his office while he closed the blinds on the large window out into the store, he moved to the window between his office and the cashier's area, he lifted the string to the blinds but changed his mind. I was looking around his office, large desk, good quality, Mahogany desk with a green leather inset top. He pushed everything from the middle of the desk to the right. He sat in his executive leather armchair and patted the desk, "Come and sit here Mrs Clark!"

I walked over to the desk in my best cat-walk pose, I sat on his leather topped desk and leaned back slightly, my hands on the desk to prop myself up. he placed his hands on my knees, gripped them gently and slid his hands and my dress up, his hands stopped just short of making me gasp, the bottom hem of my chemise was two inches below my knees. He lifted his hands and repeated the action, my bottom hem was now four inches above my knees.

Page 26

Suleiman made another rotation, this time he didn't grip my knees, he let his hands slide under the material, he rubbed higher this time, his fingertips rubbed over the front of my knickers. He lifted his wrists and the flimsy material of my chemise slid down, exposing my knickers. He rubbed a little more and then his fingers curled over the lace waistband, "Lift up for me!"

I pressed down with my hands and legs and my bottom lifted from the leather. He pulled my knickers down as far as he could and before I lowered myself down he flicked the back of my dress out from under my bottom. I looked at the uncovered window through to the cashier, he and Simon were looking into the office, watching Suleiman and me.

Suleiman pulled my knickers all the way off and he pushed my knees apart to inspect me.

"Ron was right, you're far too hairy..." Suleiman stroked his own head, he was as bald as a billiard ball, "...Ron knows that I have a thing for baldness, he knows that I keep a full stock of grooming products in my office to keep my own hair down, he told me I have a free hand to make any changes that I want to make to you while you're here today."

I was looking at Martin, he took Simon a mug of coffee and returned to the little kitchen area. Suleiman grinned at me, "Take your dress off!"

I moved my hands to the side of my dress and gripped it, the door opened and I froze, my hairy pussy was already on display, I looked over at the door, Martin had a small tray in his hands, two mugs of coffee and a bowl of sugar.

Suleiman touched my knee, "Don't stop, take it off!"

I took a deep breath and pulled my dress up and over my head.

"Bra as well!"

I leaned forward slightly and reached behind myself, unsnapped the clasp on my bottom strap and shook it off.

"You like big breasts don't you Martin?"

"I do Mr Suliman...very much."

"Have you ever seen better breasts that Mrs Clarke's Martin?"

"Not natural ones Mr Suleiman, after breast implants possibly!"

"Do these feel fake Martin?"

Martin put the tray down and stepped in closer, I looked at him as he fondled my breasts, I looked back at Suleiman, his trousers were open, his black rod was exposed, it was slightly longer than Simon's and fatter than Ron's. I did a double take, I was totally happy that I was naked in a public place, anyone entering the building could, if they looked in the right direction, see me sitting on the desk in the nude but Suleiman sitting there in his arm chair with his trousers open in front of one of his employees, that I found a little shocking.

Page 27

Martin turned my face to his and kissed me and as he did that Suleiman lifted my left leg and pulled it over the right arm of his chair and then he did the same to my right leg. I was pulled off of the table and dropped onto his lap. Having my legs spread impossibly wide apart was uncomfortable, it was a good thing that the arms of his chair were over padded before the leather had been applied or it would have been even more uncomfortable.

Nartin slipped in behind me and was fondling my breasts from behind as he kissed the back of my neck. "Lift her up a little Martin!"

Martin's hands were under my breasts and he kind of used then and his own chest to lift me up slightly while Suleiman concentrated on lining his cock up with my cunt.

"Okay, let her go!"

I fell like a dead weight onto his cock. The head of his cock reached parts of my body that I never knew existed. Martin and Suleiman worked together to fuck me, lifting me almost clear of his cock and dropping me down again. I was climaxing from the outset and loving the attention of the two men playing with my body in such a public place. I saw men come into the store and they would pick up what they wanted and then stand behind Simon to wait to be served, Martin left me several times to take the money and return. Those time, the sex just stopped while Martin was working and once he was free we started over.

Trade picked up after lunch and Martin had to go back to work. I realised that if I wanted the pleasure to continue, I was going to have to work out how to do it for myself. I put my hands behind myself on the arms of the chair behind me and I began to do reverse push-ups to lift my body and drop myself. I worked harder than I'd ever done in my life before but I gave myself a massive orgasm on his big black dick.

By the time I got Suleiman off I was just as stinky as I was before I took my shower and I was in need of another shower. Suleiman lifted me up and sat me on his desk again, then he pulled the front of his trousers closed and left me sitting on his desk. He walked out behind the counter and served the next customer, as soon as Martin finished what he was doing Suleiman told him to take his lunch break.

Martin came back into the office and because I hadn't been told what to do, I was still sitting just where Suleiman had set me down. Martin walked up behind me again, he pulled me backwards and he dragged me until my shoulders were on the edge of Suleiman's desk, okay, I'd been in that position before, just a few hours earlier in fact. I opened wide and took Martin's cock into my mouth. I was sucking his cock with gusto when Suliman stepped into the office.

"Martin, is that shower display hooked up yet?"

"It's all ready to go, I left the water tank filling up when I took over the cash desk, as soon as the tank was full the heater would have kicked in, set to twenty four degrees centigrade. It might not be up to temperature but it will work and show people how our new power-shower pump will work even with zero water pressure feeding it."