Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page 28

All that exchange took place without Martin skipping a beat. I heard Suleiman talking to a couple who were looking for a new shower in their top floor flat that had no water pressure. Suleiman turned the shower on and the pump kicked in, little more than a hum. I heard the discussion, the woman was impressed with the pressure from a tank of water that was actually stored below the shower tray and had no connection to the water main.

I listened as Suleiman took the order for the shower and pump. The customer didn't have a plumber so Suleiman gave the couple Ron's business card, "Call this number, tell them that the shower kit is here waiting to be picked up and that I gave you their details, Ron Clarke will give you a ten percent discount on the standard installation price."

There was a short discussion and the customers left, "Martin, your lunch break ends in five minutes, stop making a pig of yourself."

Martin suddenly pulled out, he wasn't finished, he used his own fist to finish himself off and when his volcano blew, it blew all over my face and breasts.

I pushed myself upright. Suleiman had been watching his man from the doorway. "You stink Mrs Clarke, I think you could do with a shower, what do you think?"

I scooped semen from my chin with my index finger before licking my finger clean. I could do with one, do you have a shower in the staff changing room?"

"Not in the staff room...no. I do have a shower in the shop though, I've just been demonstrating it for a customer...I passed on your father-in-law's details so that his men could fit the new shower to thank him for sending you to me."

I gestured with my hands to my body, "You mean shower out in the main shop dressed like this?"

"Yes, the shower screen has a modesty screen..."

I thought about it for ten seconds before, "Okay then, I do need a shower!"

I hopped off of his desk, "Well, not just yet, you don't exactly give the best impression; they call me 'Super Bald Suleiman' because of my logo so you being so hairy just isn't right. Sit back on my desk."

Suleiman had a drawer full of hair products from battery powered clippers to after shave and everything in between. I just sat there and watched as he buzzed the main forest down, I watched as he smothered my lower body with shaving foam and grimaced when he took a cut-throat razor out of his drawer. I imagined all kinds of accidents as he wielded the long sharp blade like a sword's man. When he finished with the razor I was totally smooth all over my lower body.

I waited until he'd wiped away the last of the foam with a towel and I tapped him on the shoulder, "Isn't this all a little pointless, you said that the shower cubicle had a modesty screen."

It isn't a massive modesty screen..." he grinned at his own reply, "...and you do have to get from in here to the shower!"

Page 29

I watched as a plumber walked in the store, "Are you finally going to display your new power-shower pump today or is it still on it's way from Poland?"

Martin looked into the office, "Mr Suleiman, Bill from 'Plumb Crazy' is asking for a demo on the new shower pump, can we do it today?"

"The email said two o'clock, make Bill a coffee while he waits."

Suleiman looked at me, "Your visit is fortuitous, I was going to just demonstrate the new shower as a static display but you need a shower and I need an interesting demonstration!"

I was left sitting with a bath towel around my shoulders as ten men walked in the shop in dribs and drabs. Suleiman went to give an introduction to his new product, he handed out product information on the pump, the heater and the control unit, one of the plumbers was impatient, "Well, thanks for the information Suleiman but we had expected a working demonstration today, you've let us down three times already."

"Sorry about that lads but the EU regulations took longer to adhere to than the manufacturers expected, all down to the low pressure feed into the system, we had the pressure switch on the output side of the pump and the testers usually see it on the input side but it's all sorted now, full SE certification now and we do have a live demonstration here today."

There was a lot of mumbling in the twenty man audience.

"Mrs Clark, if you're ready! Gentle men, may I introduce Ron Clarke's daughter, Ron Clark of Kettering Construction that is!"

The sound level doubled and then tripled. I took a deep breath, made sure that the towel was tight across my breasts and I did my cat-walk, and walked out into the store and walked through the line of men surrounding the shower display. Every man in the audience knew my father-in-law and they were all mumbling about the chance that his daughter would perform in the shop, they were taking bets that I'd be wearing a bikini under the towel.

Suleiman gestured for me to enter the shower. The shower had four glass sides and the water tank under it lifted the shower tray two feet off the floor, the modesty band that ran all the way around the cubicle was just six inches wide, it was designed with men in mind rather than women, it would only have covered their cock and only then if the shower was at ground level.

I realised that my cunt and tits would be totally on display as I showered, twenty customers, three staff memberers and Simon, all watching eagerly. I pulled the free end of my towel and let it fall to the floor to twenty men's gasping in surprise. I got into the shower and just shut the men out of my head as I rotated under the cascade of water from the shower. A thin metal frame that the controller and shower hose were connected to were the only blockage to an unrestricted view of my body through the screen, the modesty band actually hid my belly button totally though.

I turned the water off and thought, 'Well, they've seen everything I've got already so, in for a penny, in for a pound.'

Page 30

I opened the screen door and blocking the men from my mind again, I did exactly what I would have done at home. I stepped out of the shower and squatted down to pick up my towel, squatted with knees apart, four men got the full on view up inside my cunt as I did.

I dried myself the way I would have done at home, including opening my legs wide open and rubbing the towel over my bare pussy until it was dry. When my body was totally dry I wrapped the towel around my head into a massive turban and walked back to Suleiman's office through the group of men.

I was groped and felt up by several of the men as I walked through the crowd and I didn't bat an eyelid as the men took liberties with me.

I was drying my hair still totally naked as Suleiman walked into his office. Many of the men were still standing there at the counter straining to watch me, "They think I'm going to fuck you now, they've even taken bets on it."

I got a massive grin, his gleaming white teeth splitting his coal black face.

"If you did that, I'd need another shower...anyway, Ron told me he wanted me on the three o'clock bus back to Kettering and that will be here in fifteen minutes..." I leaned my bum against his desk, "...if you're going to fuck me again it'll have to be a quickie!"

"Simon told me that he was supposed to walk you into the centre of Market Harborough, Ron wanted you to catch the bus from the terminus, so you'd better get dressed now, We'll have another play, Ron told me that he aims to have you ready to take my cock up your arse before his thirty day extra discount runs out."

I raised my eyebrows at that revelation. I'd had difficulty getting his cock up my cunt and Ron was planning on getting his friends cock up my arse in just thirty days...'I'd better buy in more butter!' went through my mind.

On the walk into Market Harborough men were tooting their hooters all the way, several of them were plumbers driving works vans. Women in Market Harborough tutted when they saw me and men smiled, some men took smart phones out of their pockets and used the camera to snap pictures of me and the way I was dressed.

When we got home there was a note from Johnny, 'Over the church cutting out the damaged stone, keep my dinner warm for me please if I'm late home. Johnny XXX'

There was an additional note at the bottom of the page, different type of pen, different coloured ink and different hand writing 'Go over to the church to him dressed just as you are! Ron.'

I looked at Simon, "I can't go into the church dressed like this!"

"Shall I ring Ron and ask him what you should do?"

"No...no point, Ron wants me to debase myself and going into the church dressed like a whore is very debasing!"

I walked into the church, there was a constant 'Tap...tap...tap.' Johnny was using a small hammer and a sharp stone chisel to remove the thin facing stone from the damaged pillar. I cleared my throat, "Hi baby, what did you do today? You weren't home when I got in at three o'clock!"

Page 31

I thought quickly, "I was in town visiting a beauty parlour."

Johnny looked very confused, "Well, you look very beautiful but I can't see what you've had changed!"

"Well, it's covered up..." I looked down at my knickers that were glowing through my chemise, "...well, in bed you mentioned those African girls with their shaved pussies..." I thrust my hips forward slightly, "...so I had my own pussy professionally deforested to see itf you liked me better that way than hairy."

Johnny suddenly looked all around to see if we were being observed, "You mean totally clean?"

I nodded my head.

"When can I see?"

"Right now if you like!"

Johnny was looking all around again, "Should I clear up here and meet you at home...or..."

He left the thought hanging so I felt compelled to fill the silence.

"We don't have to go home for you to see, there's no one here at the moment but us!"

Johnny suddenly looked very excited, he looked around again. "What...here?"

I nodded my head, I looked to the pew at the very rear of the church, "Shall I go up there, if the door to the tower is unlocked I could go into the root of the tower."

Johnny nodded his head wildly.

'Cat-walk time girl!' echoed inside my head as I walked sexily towards the church's tower.

The door was locked, my excitement sank, "I've got the keys!"

Johnny eased past me and unlocked the tower door; I stepped through and turned to face my husband. 'Just a quick flash girl or does he deserve the 'Full Monty'?' I pulled my knickers down under the chemise showing nothing off, I stepped out of them and then took a deep breath and pulled my chemise off over my head. Johnny gasped. The reaction was instant, his trousers tented out. 'once again, in for a penny, in for a pound!'

I unfastened my bra and took that off too. Johnny's hands were dirty but he reached out and stroked my bare pubis. I leaned back against the dusty wall, cobwebs all over my back and I opened my legs. Johnny licked his lips as if he was about to eat something tasty. He stepped into the tower with me, opened his trousers and fucked me pressed up against the dirty wall.

Johnny had gone from a once a month man to an every opportunity man in just thirty hours.

Page 32

"Mr Clarke...Mr Clarke, are you there?"

Johnny whispered, "The priest!" in my ear.

I pushed his cock into his trousers while he panicked, I zipped his trousers closed and I pushed him out of the tower while I dressed myself.

I heard them talking just beyond the tower's door as I dressed. I stood quietly for ten minutes until Johnny opened the door again, "Bloody hell...that was close!"

The worried look on his face disappeared and he burst out laughing.

"You were cool as a cucumber there, I went to pieces but you weren't fazed at all."

"I don't have any problems with being nude anymore!"

I did wonder if I should tell Johnny all about my exciting day but I thought that he'd changed so much in the sex department that I didn't want to put him off, I'd try to ease him in gently.

Now that I'd got Johnny to fuck me in a public place...especially one he respected as much as his beloved church...perhaps I could arrange for one of Ron's friends to catch us having sex somewhere public, I'd arrange for the man to make a big deal of catching us, threaten to tell Ron what he'd seen, I could then suggest that Johnny let the man join in with us...with me...fuck me while Johnny watched. Johnny could always say no if it was too much for him, I'm sure that Ron would act disapprovingly when he found out about us fucking in public.

"What's making you so happy darling?"

"I was just thinking...wondering really...what would you have done if we'd actually been caught fucking in a public place...say by that stone mason who's carving the new section of stone for the pillar?"

I saw the curl on the corner of Johnny's mouth, just the flicker of a smile but it was a smile and not a frown!

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Five Stars Plus!

Another wicked story from the Mistress of shared smut. You have certainly improved over time. Your characters flow smoothly from one scene to the next. Your imagination seems to know no bounds. Please keep up the good work.

peyskippeyskipalmost 6 years ago
Another fine story

Nice to see you back...I love your stories. Please keep them coming!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranger Series Info

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidental Nympho Mom Frequency waves has mother crazy for son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories