Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually sex with my husband was fast and frenetic; it was in the dark, his body totally covering mine. There may be a little kissing but not much, once Johnny got started, his face would be down, his cheek next to mine and his lips on my collarbone. Start to finish was never more than ten minutes together in my room. We'd already passed twenty minutes and he was only just getting round to inserting. He was holding his upper body away from mine, looking from my face to my breasts as he thrust into me, the assault causing my breasts to bounce and his mouth to turn into a smile.

He dipped his head down, his lips pressed into mine as he thrust again, just a quick kiss on my lips and he'd moved on, kissing my chin as he thrust for the third time. I looked at the clock as he kissed my neck and thrust for the fourth time. He kissed his way over my décolletage, my breast bouncing against his lips at his fifth thrust. From first penetration to his sixth thrust took as long as the whole sex act would usually take him. My nipple was in his mouth for the first time as he stabbed his cock in me for the seventh time.

The eighth thrust followed a little closer on the seventh and the ninth was quicker too. He pushed his upper body off of mine again, he was just fucking me now, regular rhythmic thrusts, rather than single deliberate thrusts. Lifting his upper body altered the position of his cock as it slid into me, running his cockhead against the roof of my vagina, increasing my pleasure with every thrust. I started my orgasm, another first with Johnny, a real, honest to God orgasm from my husband's cock.

As I started my orgasm Johnny's grin widened as did his eyes. I sensed that he was close to his own release but I didn't want it to end so quickly, I lifted my knees, tilting my hips, increasing the pressure of his cock on the roof of my vagina, bringing my clitoris down onto the top of his cock's shaft at the same time. My movement distracted him enough to restart his internal clock, no bad thing too.

Page 15

Johnny started his own climb again, he was hitting me harder, faster, deeper than ever, I was baying at the moon, he had to cover my mouth with his just to quieten me down and that was how we finished, he was making almost as much noise as me at the end, as his cock jerked it's seed into my cunt.

I was expecting the usual end to our sex, Johnny reaching for a tissue to wipe his cock clean as soon as it left my cunt, a quick kiss and leaving my room within seconds, leaving his clothes on my floor for me to collect and wash in the morning.

He was still in me as he reached for my bedside table, reached for the box of tissues. He was trying to keep connected but as his cock went fully soft my inner muscles spat him out. He rolled onto his side again, his back to my bedroom door, he'd wrapped his cock in the tissue and was wiping it as he looked down between my legs. My knees were still bent up, the position I'd taken up for part two of our fuck. He was looking at his white frothy spunk extruding from my cunt. He looked from my cunt to my face, made eye contact with me and grinned.

"Did you look closely at the picture of the unmarried women who were looking for a husband..." I shook my head, "...they kind of trimmed, sculpted their hair, on their heads as well as on their..." he gestured with his head towards my pussy, "...down there..." he brushed his fingers through the hairs that were spreading out into the area at the top of my thighs, "...would you ever consider doing something like that?"

Johnny's fingers were approaching my slit all over again, he looked over at the clock on my bedside cabinet. "I'd love to stay a little longer but it's almost midnight and I've got to bring the cows down for early milking tomorrow."

Johnny kissed me and he slipped off the bed, he made sure that his cock was well hidden in his pyjamas and he stopped at the door, he picked up his clothes off of the floor, "I've only worn these for two hours...I'll wear them again tomorrow, save a little on the washing!"

I lay back a satisfied woman, I was in no hurry to move...to break the spell. For the first time in eighteen years...well, in all my life...I'd go to sleep sexually satisfied...satisfied and an adulteress...I didn't know what the noun for someone who had committed incest was. I lay back with my knees still bent up, wide open with my hands behind my head, replaying the last hour or so with my husband...that and the rest of the day since my nephew blew into my life!

I was still naked, my duvet bunched up beyond my feet and my nighty lying in a heap on the floor between my bed and the door. I heard the two squeaky floorboards at the end of the hall and then Johnny going down the stairs to the half landing before climbing to his suite. I managed to gird enough energy to pull my left hand from behind my head to reach up to pull the light switch to turn my light off but I stopped, as the sound of my husband returning to his own bedroom receded a new sound popped in the darkness of the hallway, the sound of Simon opening his bedroom door.

Page 16

I stopped reaching for the light switch...it was just possible that Simon was heading for the toilet...but I doubted it.

My door opened and Simon's grinning face came round the edge. He stepped in and closed the door as quietly as he could.

"Did you know that you can hear every sound from your bedroom in the guest bedroom?"

"That's why it's the guest bedroom and not either of the kid's bedrooms."

Simon grinned at me, "So you wanted me to hear you and Uncle Johnny fucking then?"

"I had no idea that he'd pick tonight to visit me, I think it was that damned book about Africa that revved his engine up...anyway, if he'd performed in his usual way you still wouldn't have heard anything...tonight was the first time he'd had sex with me like that in our lives together."

"Yes, probably that book, I heard him ask you if you'd ever trim your wild strawberry patch like the young maidens in his book!"

Simon knelt on my bed at my side. I started to close my knees together as he looked between my legs at my husband's semen running out of my vaginal cavity freely. He stopped me closing his view off, pulling my legs even wider apart than they had been. My stomach turned a little as Simon dipped his head down between my legs, his mouth heading for my cunt and my husband's spunk that was running out of my body.

As Simon lapped my cunt clean with his tongue, he shuffled around on his knees until he was straddling my head and he lowered his cock down to my mouth, I knew exactly what he wanted, I opened my mouth and pulled his cock down into place. My first experience of giving head had been over in a flash, I'd just taken his cockhead into my mouth as he exploded, he wasn't at that stage now though, I was taking his cock into my mouth from a cold start.

Simon drilled down, his cockhead hit against the back of my throat, causing me to choke and gag. He pulled back, his cock leaving my mouth. He lifted his body upright onto his knees. "Shuffle down the bed a little more for me please aunty."

I wriggled from side to side as I slithered down the bed a little.

"That's far enough."

Simon lifted my shoulders off of the mattress and he stuffed two of my pillows under me. He pushed my forehead down, the top of my head was now touching my mattress and I was looking straight at his balls as they hung down under his cock. He returned to the 'Sixty-nine' position but before he drilled back into my mouth and started licking he said, "This time, when you feel like coughing, try to swallow instead of cough."

Simon's mouth went back to my pussy and he started stabbing his cock against my lips. I opened for him and he was soon knocking on my uvula. I swallowed as the urge to cough hit and his cock slipped further into my mouth.

Page 17

I lost track of time as Simon fucked my throat and gave me orgasm after orgasm with his mouth. When he finally got bored of sixty-nine he turned and began fucking me slowly. Long slow thrusts, just like James had done earlier...only Simon's cock being that bit longer and thicker, I was orgasming even from the slow thrusts. I looked at my clock, we must have been sucking each other for an hour in total and now the clock said that it was one-thirty.

Simon changed position at one-forty-five, I was face down and flat out with my legs closed. He was fucking me with just the last inch of his cock as he was so far away. Short, stabbing, rapid thrusts, my orgasm was a clitoral one as so little of his cock was in me, just constant pressure on my clit. Two-fifteen he opened my legs and his body slipped lower causing another inch of his cock into my cunt. Thirty minutes later ne made me tuck my knees under my belly and he was fully in me from behind.

I had no idea that sex could last so long, at three thirty I was on my back and folded in half, my knees were wider than my body and he was pressing them down onto the mattress under my armpits. He was slamming his young body against mine with so much force that it sounded like a slow handclap. I had an earth-shattering orgasm, got out of breath and greyed out a little, when I tuned back into the world the handclap was just a little faster and my orgasm returned at high speed and knocked me out again, blowing my fuses...big time.

I kept going through cycles of pleasure and bust, it was four o'clock, I came back into the world just as the two squeaky floorboards at the end of the hall sounded out an alarm. The slow handclap exploded into a massive round of applauds but I wasn't going back into my orgasm, my radar was on and I was listening for danger. The tread in the hallway could have been Dawn or Sarah heading for the kitchen for a glass of water...but it could have been my husband!

There was a knock at my door, I felt Simon explode in my cunt and as soon as he spurted he rolled off of me to my right, he rolled onto the mattress and continued rolling into the gap between the bed and the window just as the bedroom door opened and Johnny walked into my bedroom.

"I'm sorry darling, I woke early and..."

Johnny stopped, I was now unfolded and I was in the exact same position as I was in when he left me, even the bedroom light was still on. I lifted my head off of my pillow, "Oh...I must have fallen asleep as soon as you left me."

Johnny climbed on the bed, he was kneeling between my feet, "Is it okay...I mean, I don't want to appear greedy but I woke early and I was..."

He looked down at his cock, I followed his eyes, he was hard again. he dredged his cockhead up my gash, he collected a lump of Simon's semen that looked like a lump of jelly rather than liquid semen. I winced in pain, four hours...no, five hours of pounding had rubbed me sore. Johnny pulled back.

"Sorry darling, did I make you sore last night?"

"A little...that and I didn't wash myself out after like I usually do, I just fell asleep."

Page 18

Johnny looked very disappointed, he was backing away from me and then his face sparked into a smile.

"Darling...in that book I was reading...well, you know...the one about those African women and their sexual customs...well, it mentioned that at certain times of the month...you know, every four weeks...the woman would give their husbands pleasure in other ways!"

He raised his eyebrows twice and grinned at me.

"What...you mean like...using their hand...or, or...mouth? Or did it mention something else?"

"Would you use your hand or mouth on me?"

"I'd do either, what would you prefer?"

"Would you use your mouth?"

I struggled to make my body move, I was bruised and battered but I twisted around and pushed him onto his back. I caught sight of Simon through the corner of my eye, his body was under my bed but his head was turned out into the gap and he was looking up at us.

I wasn't in the right position, sucking Simon off like that would have been no fun for him at all but I could get all of Johnny's cock in my mouth with no problem. Johnny's cock and the lump of Simon's jellified spunk that tasted ten times stronger than it had tasted in the boot room's bathroom earlier.

It took me the full thirty minutes to get Johnny off in my mouth and using my hand on his shaft and balls. Johnny left me a happy man at four thirty to walk up to the pasture at the top of the hill and guide our herd of cows down for milking.

Simon rolled out from under my bed cackling like a witch, he was about to take over where he'd left off in my cunt but I stopped him, "You can't stay any longer, the girls will be up any moment and they don't knock before they come in my bedroom in the mornings!"

I continued my series of firsts, I didn't bother to dress before going down to the kitchen, didn't even bother to put my nighty on, I just wrapped my body in my dressing gown and followed my daughters down to the kitchen.

Breakfast was stranger than usual, Sarah and Dawn were fussing around Simon; he still hadn't collected his clothes so he was sitting at the dining table in his borrowed dressing gown again. I was at the cooker frying sausages, bacon and eggs while the toaster was browning bread and I heard Sarah whisper, "I needed to use the toilet at two o'clock this morning, after I'd been I looked in your bedroom but you weren't there!"

Simon looked at me and I raised my eyebrows at him, wondering what he would say?

Simon cleared his throat and said, "I haven't slept inside a house for ten years, it was far too hot in the Caribbean so I've slept in a hammock on the veranda. I did try to sleep in that bedroom but it felt like the walls were closing in on me so I went over to the woods and slept out there."

Page 19

Sarah leaned in a little to Simon's side, "Where in the woods were you sleeping?"

I pulled Sarah away from Simon and told her to stop pestering Simon.

Sarah waved her hand under her nose, "Phew mum, your breath smells even more like a boy's willy today!"

I gasped, "How do you know what a boy's willy smells like young lady?"

I could see the cogs whirring in her head and then she snapped into gear, "After granddad's birthday party I helped granny clean the boy's bedroom, that's what their bin full of tissues smelled like."

I fed everyone and sent the girls off to have their showers before school. I had to call them to tell them that the school bus would be here in five minutes. They both ran down the stairs and headed for the front door. Simon was moving in on me but I stopped him, I pushed him away from me with my hand against his bare chest. I'd heard something on the air as the front door closed, I could have been wrong but it sounded just like "Hi grandpa!" and "Morning girls."

I was looking towards the front door, still holding Simon away from me when the boot room door opened and Johnny's father walked into the boot room in his muddy wellington boots.

"Hi Vicky darling, any coffee going?"

"Morning dad, always is for you."

Ron, Johnny's father was a massive flirt but he didn't bother me very much usually.

"And is this your brother's lad?"

"Yes...Simon, this is Johnny's father...Ron."

Ron shook Simon's hand while I poured out two cups of coffee. They stood talking together in the middle of the living room as they drank their coffee. I wasn't really paying much attention to what they were saying but I did get something about the night sky. Because we lived in a village that didn't have street lighting after eleven o'clock at night, Ron could use his telescope to look at the night sky, Simon mentioned that his island had no dark areas but if they took a boat out to sea for five miles or so to go fishing, they had a massive sky so close to the equator.

Ron drained the last of his coffee, "The thing is Simon, I couldn't sleep last night so I took a look up in the eastern sky. I was surprised to see a light beaming out from below; disturbing my view...I lowered my telescope and discovered that the light was a bedroom light...a bedroom with no curtains at the window. I was surprised to see that it was Victoria's bedroom and even more surprised to see that my son was in bed with her..."

Page 20

Well, my ears were well and truly 'Pricked' now. I looked up at the farm house, it was half way up the hill, there was a balcony outside Ron's bedroom window and there, standing on a massive tripod was a powerful telescope.

"...I was really impressed with my son for the first time in my life. It was so refreshing to see him having sex that I turned my camera on to capture the event..."

I was in the living room now, I took Ron's empty cup from him as well as Simon's and just stood there...all agog.

"...I saw my son leave Vicky's bedroom and ...thinking it was all over...I was about to turn my camera off when I saw her bedroom door open again."

Ron was looking into Simon's eyes now, I'd stopped breathing and was on the edge of passing out!

"I didn't manage to capture all the action...I filled my memory card and had to swap to an empty one...only took me a few seconds though..." Ron winked at Simon, "...didn't miss much, fortunately the action had stopped for a change of position while I swapped over the memory card."

I was expecting some kind of bomb to go off. My husband's father had seen me committing adultery as well as incest.

"I have to say that it was most enjoyable watching my daughter-in-law fucking my son followed by her nephew...you can watch the video if you like Simon. But as enjoyable as it was to watch...it was even more pleasurable knowing that I had a little insurance to guarantee fun as often as I want it in the future with my daughter-in-law."

I dropped the cup that I was washing, it smashed into a million shards of razor sharp porcelain on the floor and Ron laughed at my reaction. "I saw you breaking her into deep throating you Simon my boy...how do you think she would like to be taught how to be spit roasted by two men next?"

Ron was in the kitchen with me now, he moved in behind me and wrapped his arms around me, his right hand slipped inside my dressing gown and cupped under my left breast, lifting its weight, he kissed my neck and whispered, "I always thought that your breasts were magnificent, totally wasted on my drippy son but they are even better than I'd ever imagined."

I let my eyes flick towards the living room, Simon was standing in the doorway, he was watching Ron and he was grinning at me. While Ron fondled my left breast with his right hand, his left hand was busy pulling the knot holding my dressing gown closed. He pulled the front of my gown open and pulled it from my shoulders to drop onto the floor behind me. I was totally naked now. Ron turned me to face him; he pulled my face into his and kissed me.

Normally when kissing I'd close my eyes but this time I was looking nervously towards Simon, his own dressing gown was open and he was rubbing his cock awake. Ron spotted where I was looking, he pulled his lips off of mine, he looked over at Simon and then at the kitchen table. I'd cleared the dirty pots off of the table but had left the stuff that needed putting in a cupboard or the fridge.

Page 21

"You clear the table Simon..." Ron turned his face back to mine, he leaned in again, I puckered my lips for the kiss but it didn't come, he pressed the tip of his nose against mine, "...while Vicky here undresses me and gets me ready!"

Simon moved slowly and purposefully from the doorway to the table and my view was blocked by Ron's face, he was kissing my ear as he whispered, "Strip me naked Vicky and help my cock get hard with your hands.

The thought of being caught committing a crime with my nephew had terrified me at first but I relaxed when I realised that all it would cost me was sex...sex with a man forty years older than me but just sex all the same. As I unfastened the buttons down Ron's shirt it crossed my mind that I was twice Simon's age and Ron was twice mine, it was one of those mathematical progressions that...I struggled to unfasten Ron's belt without being able to look down at it, I struggled but got it open in the end.