Stranger in a bar

Story Info
When Mae’s one night stand turns out to be her new boss.
3.4k words
4.62
15.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday

I sipped on my drink and checked my watch for what felt like the hundredth time in the last half an hour. It was 8:30pm, which meant he was now half an hour late. I sighed and caught the bar man's eye; I looked down to my nearly empty glass and he gave me that sympathetic look that said poor lass has been stood up!

He placed my drink in front of him and shook his head as I pushed the ten pound towards him. Great, I must look more pathetic than I thought if he was willing to give me a free drink. I took a big sip as I vowed to forever make my best friend Belles life hell, or at least for the foreseeable future! After all, it was her fault I was sat in this far too fancy bar, in a stupidly expensive dress when I could be at home, in my jimjams binge watching my latest Netflix series.

"Honestly, you'll love him. He's exactly your type! Just meet him for a drink." Belle had pleaded with me, didn't matter that I had recently sworn off men.

Daniel, my missing date for this evening, was a work colleague of Belles' partner Ted. I had tried every excuse possible to get out of this damn blind date, but as always, she had an answer for every single one.

I looked at my watch one more time.

It was evident Daniel wasn't coming. Time to finish my drink and head home. I didn't notice the stranger's arrival as he took the stool next to mine until he spoke.

"Now what's a gorgeous girl like you doing sitting alone in a bar?" His voice was thick, confident and as much as I wanted to just ignore him, his voice held a soft timber that made me turn to face him.

Damn! Those eyes. They were the kind of eyes that story writers would describe as enchanting, captivating and the kind of eyes you just get lost in. I, however, don't really have time for the flowery stuff, and definitely not tonight. But even I had to admit there was something about those dark brown eyes that made my stomach flutter... then again, that could just be the alcohol.

"And exactly how many times does that line actually get you laid? Cause I'm guessing not many!" I challenge him, my eyebrow raised as he stares at me.

I'd like to say the fact I had been stood up and left looking rather stupid was the reason for my sarcastic manner, but no, I'm this delightful all the time.

I hear him chuckle as he orders a whiskey, neat. A man's drink my dad would always say. He orders me another drink without asking, a presumptuous act which both irritates me and intrigues me.

"The night is still young." He grins and raises his glass and takes a sip, his eyes not leaving mine and I see it in his eyes, I've made myself a challenge for him.

I had planned to go home, but Patrick had persuaded me to stay for another drink and soon that had become dinner, which had been mouthwateringly delicious. We had moved to a intimate booth in the dining area.

"So, what do you do for a living?" He asked whilst swirling his drink. My eyes were drawn to his hands, they were strong and images of them on my body flitted through my brain.

"I work in sales." I lied, trying to shake the images away. Truth is I'm a doctor, I work in the local hospital, I just wasn't going to share that much of myself to a stranger in a bar. Even if he was a very good-looking stranger.

"What brings you here? Your accent definitely isn't local" I ask, turning the conversation away from me.

Patrick took a long sip before placing it carefully back down.

"Im just passing through, my job takes me all over the country sometimes." I can feel his fingers brush against my shoulder as he rested his arm on the back of the booth, it sent a shiver through me. It's just the alcohol! I remind myself.

My body was responding to his touch as he stroked his fingers against the back of my neck. It had been nearly nine months since Toby had left and even longer since the last time I'd felt a man's touch. So, with the drink warming my body and inhibiting my brain, I decided to go with it.

I shuffled closer to him, my dress hitching up as I fiddled with his tie. I felt his other hand rest on my bare thigh. I cover it with my own hand, guiding it up under my dress as I lean in and whisper in his ear.

I hear his breath catch in his throat as he feels my fingers brush against his groin. His lips brush against mine as his fingers press against the silk of my panties and I feel him grow hard as I massage him through his suit trousers.

His lips continue to glide across my jaw and I can't hold back the small moan that escapes my lips.

"Let's get out of here!" He commands, standing suddenly and leaving me panting and a little confused as my brain worked to catch up.

He exits the booth and holds his hand out for me to take as I slide out the booth and stand on shaking legs. Whether that's down to the alcohol or his fingers I'm not sure yet.

We walk out through the bar, stopping briefly to pay the bill. My offers to pay half is quickly silenced with a look that that made between my legs clench. I glance down as he's paying and I can see the impressive tent forming in the front of his trousers. He catches me looking and raises an eyebrow which makes me blush.

The cold air hits me as we exit on to the street and I sway slightly. His arm is around me as he pulls me close. I let him guide me towards a waiting taxi.

He gives the driver instructions on where to go and then turns to face me. His eyes are darker than before as he studies me, his gaze intense. I lean in and kiss him as I press my hand against him. He hesitates only for a second before he's kissing me back with force the taxi driver is soon forgotten as he slides a hand up my thigh and pushes my knickers to one side.

"Shit!" I curse into his neck as he expertly finds my clit and starts to rub it.

My fingers make quick work of the button and zip on his trousers and I'm surprised to see he goes commando. His shaft stood proud, the thick purple head was already leaking and without thinking I leaned down to lick it.

"Fuck Mae!" His tone was firm as I close my lips around him and flick my tongue. I felt his hips lift as he pulled his wallet out, he grabbed out some notes and shoved them towards the driver.

The driver just shrugged in return and turned up the radio as Patrick pushed his hands into my hair and guided me along his shaft. Feeling his breathing quicken spurred me to suck him harder, my tongue rubbing him at the same time. I let out a moan and he twitched as he felt the vibrations.

I took a deep breath and pushed myself further down, I held back the need to gag as he hit my throat. I kept him there for a minute before slowly moving up to focus just on the tip, sucking hard and swirling her tongue. My hand fisting him at the base.

I felt his grip on my hair tightened until it was almost painful and he lifted his hips. He swelled in my mouth and then I felt the hot threads of cum hit my throat as I fought to swallow it all.

I heard the driver cough and Patrick released his grip on me and I slowly sat up. I blush again as i meet the drivers' eyes in the mirror.

"Thank you." I heard Patrick say as I slid out the car and looked up at the apartment building in front of me.

"This is my mates' apartment." He said as he came up behind me, taking my hand and pulling me through the door.

We stood in silence as we waited for the lift. The earlier lust filled need slightly satisfied for the moment. The doors opened and we stepped inside the empty lift.

The doors closed and the atmosphere changed. My body responded in turn as he turned and grabbed me, pinning me to the wall. His mouth on mine as he kissed me hard, his tongue pushing between my lips and stroking mine.

"Christ, you're soaking!" He cursed as his fingers slid beneath my knickers. My fingers gripping his shoulders as I moaned.

The doors open and he effortlessly lifted me, my dress bunching at my waist as I wrapped my legs around his. He carried me down the corridor, fumbling the key in the lock.

The door opened and he dropped the keys on the floor and carried me towards the sofa, letting the door shut behind us.

I slid down his body and he spun me around, an arm around my waist as he kissed my neck, his fingers moving my dress up and then pulled it over my head until I was stood in just my black knickers and heels.

"So full!" He groaned as he cupped my chest and squeezed. He rolled my nipples between his fingers drawling a long moan from me.

He pushed me over the wide arm of the sofa. He grabbed my wrists and held them at the small of my back, I felt the soft fabric as it wrapped around my wrists as he secured me with his tie.

I felt him as he pulled my knickers down to my ankles. The sound of the slap echoed in my ears before I felt the sting spread across my ass. A second landed before I felt him press the head of his cock at my entrance. Slowly my body relaxed and let him slip in, his girth stretching me as he eased himself in further until he was nestled at my limits.

He pulled back before slamming into me hard, forcing my hips into the sofa. He moved with relentless rhythm as his fingers dug into my hips. My moans grew in volume as I felt my orgasm building in my stomach. I flexed against my restraints, desperate to dig my nails into something.

Patrick moved faster, grabbing my hair and wrapping it around his hand as he pulled. He kept his strokes long and deep, hitting that spot inside me over and over until my body explodes, shaking underneath him as my toes curl in my shoes.

Slowly he withdrew from me and pulled me to my feet. Turning me to face him, he kissed me slowly as he untied my hands. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Monday

"So, details?" Belle grinned at me as I squeezed past the standing bodies and took the chair next to her.

"I'm still not talking to you." I grunted as I gave her the cup of coffee I'd brought her from the Costa in the hotel entrance. The coffee served here tasted horrible.

"Come on Mae, it didn't turn out that bad did it? How many orgasms did you say again?" She chuckled as I glared at her.

"Why are we sat at the front?" I change the subject as people start to take their seats around us. Belle just grins at me some more as she turns in her chair just as the head of departments appears at the front of the room.

Monday morning always starts with the usual weekly briefing. They are always long winded. But this week rumour has it we are finally having a new head for our department.

"My monies on it being Anna!" Belle whispered into my ear. Anna Bell was an incredible doctor and talk on the vine is she's going to be the one to take over.

Frank ran through last week's statistics and then outlined this weeks scheduled appointments. Then at the end of the meeting he announced they had indeed filled the department post.

".. and it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you Patrick Dunn."

The room starts clapping as a guy walks up onto the stage and I nearly drop my coffee cup. Turns out my new boss happens to be my one-night stand.

I silently curse Bella for picking the front row as I watch him scan the crowd as he speaks. It takes seconds for his gaze to fall on me. I must give him credit; he doesn't miss a beat as he continues his speech, but I swear I can see a small tug at the corner of his lips.

"Fuck!" I groan quietly as Belle looks at me confused.

The meeting wraps up and I try to get out quickly, but he is in front of me.

"Hi." His voice was deep but with a hint of something I couldn't quite pinpoint.

"Uh, hi." I all but squeak looking everywhere but at those eyes.

"Mae, we got an incoming." Belle said coming to me rescue and she is suddenly forgiven for everything. "Dr Dunn." She nodded in greeting before steering me out the door.

"Talk! Now!" She said as she pulled the cubicle curtain around us. She looked stern but I could see her eyes laughing at me.

"He is um..." I pause searching for the right word. Instinctively I rub my wrists, the memory of his tie wrapped around them.

"Oh my god!" She said, eyes wide. "He's the guy from the bar."

I scrunch my face and nod.

"Ohh this is going to be so much fun." She giggled as she walked away. I stood with my eyes closed for a few moments before pulling the curtain back and getting started for the day.

The rest of the morning was busy which I was grateful for. It stopped my mind wandering to places it needed to stay away from every time I heard that voice or caught those intense eyes looking at me.

I was stood at the workstation writing up some notes when I heard someone behind me, I spun and knocked a pen on the floor. Patrick knelt to pick it up, glancing up at me and flash backs of him kneeling at my feet flooded my mind. The way he had skimmed his hands up my legs followed by his mouth followed by the feel of his hot tongue as it delved between my thighs. My fingers gripping his hair as he had devoured me.

"Mae!" His voice brought me back to reality and I blushed. "If you have a few minutes perhaps we could do your 1-1 meeting next?" His voice was strained.

I nod and follow him as we go into his office. He told me to take a seat as he closed the door. The shutters had been down all morning as he had meetings with all the staff. I was one of the last.

He came and stood in front of me, leaning against the table. My gaze dropped to his groin and I swear I could see the outline of him.

I tore my gaze away and looked up at him. He was watching me intently.

"So, salesperson huh?" His tone irritated me.

"And you were supposed to be just passing through." I shot back.

"Look, Patrick. I think it's best we just forget the other night happened..." I began to say before he cut me off. His fingers cupping my chin as he forced me to look at him. I could see the hunger in his eyes as he brushed his thumb over my lips. My breath hitched as he pushed his thumb inside, instinctively I closed my mouth around it, sucking him like I had in the taxi.

Using his hand he guided me until I was knelt on the floor. He undone his trousers which caused him to fall free. I moaned despite myself. He withdrew his thumb and took hold of his length, stroking it as he moved it to my mouth. I opened willingly and he didn't hesitate in pushing it in.

He tasted as i remembered but he was harder than before. I sucked on the tip as his hand stroked the base. His other hand grabbing my ponytail.

I watched his hand move quickly as i swirled my tongue around him. Sucking him harder.

It didn't take long before both his hands were grabbing my head and he thrusted into my mouth further and i felt him pulse, emptying himself with a grunt.

"Fuck Mae, what are you doing to me?" He asked but I didn't answer as I stood.

I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. His mouth crushing against mine as his had slid down the front of my scrubs.

"Patrick, we can't." I try to mutter but my body betrays me, my legs part to allow him access and he groans when he feels how ready I am. His thumb circles my clit as I leant back against the desk.

"You left Saturday morning without so much as a goodbye." He whispers in my ear as he continues his slow torturous movement. My hips roll in time with his fingers.

His lips brush against my neck as I cling to his arms. He brings me to the edge and then stop, leaving me whimpering as he steps away. The look in his eye shouts you left me hanging so I'm leaving you the same way!

I stand, straightening out my clothes as I glare at him. I walk out the office and back into the chaos.

The end of my shift came quickly and I was grateful to be changing out of my scrubs and into my clothes. I pulled my hair out and ruffled it until it fell around my shoulders.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. It was the height of summer so even though it was 9pm, it was still light outside. I walked around the side of the hospital and towards the smaller staff car park out the back, the alleyway at the back leads to my road.

"Mae." I turned when I heard my name being called. Patrick was stood by a car. I hesitated for a second before heading over.

I didn't have a chance to speak before he pushed me against the car. I could feel his hardness pressing into my stomach.

His hands reached around and grabbed my ass, squeezing as his tongue found mine. My body responded despite my brain's objections, and even those were silenced quickly. He spun me around and pressed me against the door. He lifted my skirt slightly as his feet pushed mine apart. I didn't hear the pull of his zip as he kissed my neck.

I felt him as he slid between my legs, over my aching nub causing my whole body to shudder with need.

"Mae?" He asked, and I answered with a soft yes. He slid inside of me so slowly as I rested my head on my arms on the top of his car. He moved slowly for a couple of strokes before speeding up, both of us aware we could get caught. It was unlikely. Only staff parked back here and the changeover of day to night shift had already happened so there was little chance anyone would arrive now, but of course there was still a small chance.

I felt his hands grip my hips as he pulled me back towards him as he thrusted, lifting me on to tiptoes with the force. His face was buried in my hair as he moaned my name. The onslaught of sensations, his breath on my neck, lips against my skin, hands strong and his hardness moving inside me, it was too much and I felt my knees buckle as my orgasm ripped through me.

I didn't hear him as he growled, but somewhere in the post bliss I felt him pulsing.

His grip loosened as he slid from me. I turned to see him tucking himself back in his trousers, only slightly soft. He caught me looking and grinned.

"Wanna lift home?" I didn't answer, just opened the door and climbed into the seat.