All Comments on 'Stranger in the Storm'

by Secretauthor2021

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Excellent, all across the board, well written, great characters and a hot, sexy and imaginative story line. So, was it a dream, a hallucination brought on by too much alcohol or was James a ghost? Looking forward to finding that out and to seeing where else this intriguing story goes from here. Great job so far!

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

My kind of erotic encounter….

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Great story premise! I’ll have to light some more candles and hope for a good storm. Really glad that there’s a part two…hopefully not including a scene from the psychiatric ward.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19696 months ago

Awesome, fun and EROTIC story! Loved it and look forward to the next chapter!

canndcannd6 months ago

Hmmm what's going on? For me the end end was the best part with the question of what happened and was it real. The rest while erotic didn't develop the characters much. I'd like to know more

dnsontndnsontn6 months ago

Intriguing and erotic beginning. Always a delight to read your work and I look forward to the next installment.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories5 months ago

This author can never write enough for me. So you can imagine my disappointment when there was no part 2. If you haven’t read any of this author’s works, please do so…..you will never regret it!

Secretauthor2021Secretauthor20215 months agoAuthor

Part 2 is coming, I promise. Just have a couple of other stories to finish first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecretauthor2021@Secretauthor2021
I’ve finally hit 20 published stories. I just want to thank you all for all the high ratings, all your wonderful comments and all the private messages I’ve received about how much you like my stories. I’ll do my best to keep writing stories, gay or straight - sex is for every...