Stranger Makes Three

Story Info
A blindfolded & bound sub is enjoyed by two men.
1.6k words
4.23
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master had already bound her to the bed and stripped her naked, already teased her nipples to hard points. Now, as he pulled the blindfold down over her eyes, she felt her need grow.

They had talked about this scene before. Walked through what would happen and yet still, even with all she knew, she felt the anticipation of what he was about to do to her building.

"You look so beautiful," he said, planting a kiss on her already swollen lips. "So completely mine."

He trailed a finger across her cheek, down her neck and along her collarbone, sending shivers down her body. She moaned in response, arching her back, offering herself to him.

He continued to move down her body, stopping to pinch her nipples, running his hand over her stomach and finally, landing on her aching clit. His finger circled the swolled bud, slowly, purposefully. The movement controlled and even. With the blindfold on, every sensation felt heightened.

Something harder replaced his fingers on her clit, and then it began to buzz. She took a deep breath and focused on the vibration, on the feeling in was beginning to create deep in her core. Surely he was not going to let her cum so quickly. But he kept the vibrator in place, watching her writhe, watching her fight the orgasm building inside her.

"I'm not sure I can--" she said, her breath catching on each word.

"You may not cum," he said. As though his simple command would be enough to keep it from happening.

She swallowed hard and re-focused. Determined not to let him down, not to let herself down. But the feeling was so good. And the thought of him watching her struggle was just too delicious. She lifted her chin up and bit her lip, the sensation getting stronger.

His voice cut through her. "Not yet."

When he finally removed the vibrator from her clit, she could still feel her pussy clenching, the wetness seeping from her. The bed dipped and he leaned down to kiss her.

"That was close," he said through his kisses. "I thought you might actually disobey me."

She shook her head. "I wouldn't do that."

"I know you would never do that on purpose," he said, biting her lower lip. "Because you know what I'd do to you if you did. Now, are you ready for what comes next?"

They weren't alone.

She didn't know when this other man entered the room, didn't recall hearing a door open or close. Had this stranger been here all along? Watching their foreplay, watching while her master edged her towards orgasm? The idea that there had been an audience she was unaware of made her crazy with need. How much had this stranger seen, how much did he know?

Her head fell back onto the soft bed when her master released his grip on her chin, and the stranger's hands continued their path up her body. When the man's fingers finally stopped at her cunt, so wet and ready, he slipped two fingers inside with ease.

She moaned and at the sound, the fingers pulled out of her. Then she felt the hand she knew so well take hold of her chin again.

"If you make a sound, we will both stop and step away," he said, nipping at her earlobe as he said the words.

A thrill ran through her at this new twist in his unexpected game and she waited silently, eager for someone to touch her, for the adventure to continue.

"Do you understand, princess?"

She nodded and he dropped her head. The bed shifted as her master moved away but then she felt it shift again as someone knelt beside her. A hand roughly grabbed the back of her head and he pushed his cock into her mouth.

She didn't know this cock. The stranger's skin smelled different, his cock longer but not quite as wide. She gulped at it, knowing she had an audience and not daring to do anything to disappoint him.

The stranger let out a grunt, fucking her face harder and faster now. She focused on her breathing, at the feeling of this strange man's cock in her mouth. Her mind reeled with the possibilities of who he could be. Was it someone she knew? Was it a total stranger? She pushed her hips off the bed, hoping he would touch her in response and when he did, running his finger up her inner thigh and along her pussy lips, she only just remembered not to moan too loudly.

The cock in her throat made it hard to make any sound other than a gulp and she gave into the sensation of the stranger in her mouth and her master's fingers tracing the outer lips of her cunt. It was too much to handle. The rough touch of the stranger in contrast to the tenderness of her master, she couldn't stop the groan from escaping her lips.

Immediately, both men moved away.

She panted, trying to catch her breath, acutely aware of the absence of any contact with her body. She was desperate to be touched, needed to be used. Finally, after she had lain quiet for what felt like an eternity, she felt a hand on her breast, kneading her skin, pinching her nipple.

At the same time, a tongue licked at her clit, gentle, teasing. The calloused fingers of the stranger rubbed at her wet opening, slipping in and out, his fingers curving to explore. Her master continued to pinch her nipples, pulling at them, twisting, slapping.

It went on like this for a while. The two men moving around her, shifting their focus from her mouth to her breasts to her cunt, until she could no longer tell them apart. No longer knew which one was the stranger.

And it didn't matter, not really. Because all she wanted was for one of them to fuck her. To push into her, to fill her.

"Please."

Once again, as soon as she spoke, both men lifted their hands away from her body, leaving her gasping, desperate. Sighing with frustration, she struggled on the bed, pulling at her restraints, fingers stretching out in the hopes of touching one of them.

The thought of both men watching her struggle in the state they had put her in, drove her crazy. Suddenly, her restraints were removed and her body pulled to the end of the bed. Their hands positioned her with her knees wide, her ass high in the air.

The crack of a hand across her bare skin took her breath away and she fought to remain still. To show she could take whatever they wanted to give.

After several more bare handed smacks, she felt her wetness seeping down her leg, her pussy ready and open. When the cock finally entered her, she knew it belonged to the stranger. The sensation of being fucked by a man she didn't know, by a man she had never seen, was intoxicating.

Her master's cock pressed against her mouth and she took him in, sucking and pulling at him while the strangers continued to pound into her. Each thrust pushed her into the cock into her mouth and all she could do was take it, from both ends.

"You are such a good little slut," her master said, continuing to fuck her mouth. "A strange man's cock in your pussy and mine in your mouth. What a lucky girl."

Another moan slipped out, unbidden, and once again she was empty. She wanted to beg for them both to enter her again, to take her for their own. She wanted to plead, to offer, to moan, to scream. But she knew it would only make it worse. Her only option was to wait.

So she did, her mouth open and ready to take her master's cock back. Her legs spread wide, pussy open and willing to be fucked again by the stranger.

Finally, the stranger slipped his cock back into her dripping cunt and resumed fucking her. She stretched her tongue out, hoping to find her master's cock, but it wasn't there.

"I think I'm just going to watch this stranger tip you over the edge, princess. I know how close you must be," he said, rubbing his hand over her hair and then releasing her. "Come for us."

His command, his permission, was enough to send her over the edge. The orgasm rolled through her body, pushing her up on her toes. She wanted to scream but instead pushed her face deeper into the bed and took all the stranger had to give her in silence.

The stranger fucked her hard, his fingers digging to her hips as he thrust his cock into her over and over and over again while she continued to orgasm, her pussy contracting with every thrust of his cock. Finally, he came with a growl, pulling out of her and covering her ass in his cum. She fell on the bed, her vision blurred, her breath ragged, her skin glistening with sweat.

A hand squeezed her calf gently and then she heard the sound of a door closing but she couldn't move. Every inch of her body exhausted and used. When he knelt beside the bed and gently removed the blindfold, she looked at the face she knew so well and felt warmed by the pride she saw.

"That's my girl," he said, resting a hand on her cheek that was just as warm as the strangers cum on her ass.