Where She Was Meant To Be

Story Info
Bound and offered to her Master's friends to use and abuse.
3k words
4.53
16.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he secured the cuffs around my ankles--the leather biting into my skin--I knew I was exactly where I was meant to be.

He stood up and met my gaze, the look in his eyes telling me he understood just how much I was enjoying this, then he took my left wrist firmly in his hands, pulled it above my head and secured it to the beam of the cross. My free right arm was now the only thing separating me from total submission.

Before pulling that last arm up, he trailed a finger from my left nipple to my right and then lazily down over my stomach to my pussy. There he hesitated--his finger so close to where I wanted him to touch--and yet still so far. I shifted my hips slightly toward him, hoping the movement might go unnoticed, but it didn't.

He pulled his finger away, the disappointment on his face matching the disappointment I felt.

"So eager. So selfish."

Waggling his finger at me in admonishment, he grasped my right wrist in his hand, his touch now rougher than before, and expertly secured it to the last remaining cuff. Then he stepped back and considered me. His eyes taking in every part of my naked and exposed body.

I felt the old feelings of self consciousness wash over me and instinctively tried to move to cover myself up. Of course this was impossible given my current situation and I saw a smile come to his lips. He knew what I was thinking.

He always knew what I was thinking.

"Look at you," he said slowly, drawing out the words as he circled around me. "So deliciously bound and helpless."

I groaned at his words and couldn't stop the word from escaping my mouth.

"Please..."

He stopped abruptly behind me and I knew I had made a mistake.

"Tsk tsk," he said, his voice infuriatingly calm. "I thought I told you to stay silent?"

He made his way over to the table against the wall, he was behind me and although I couldn't see what he was doing, I had an idea. Shivers ran down my spine as I waited for him to come back.When he returned, he was holding something in each hand. I heard the smallest metallic clink and knew my instincts had been right.

"I know you don't like this," he said, holding up the ball gag with a smug smile on his face. "But if you can't control your mouth then I must do it for you."

He put the other object in his back pocket before I could see what it was and when he stepped towards me I was quiet; silently begging him not to gag me.

"You can look at me like that all you want, my pet," he said. "But it's not going to change anything."

Gently, he placed the ball in my mouth and adjusted my lips around it. Then he secured the buckle behind my head and gave it a little jiggle to check the fit. I was so focused on the gag I didn't notice his left hand drifting down between my legs. When his fingers touched my clit I jumped and moaned through the gag.

Laughing, he probed his finger deeper, feeling my wetness and enjoying my reactions.

Unable to help myself, I moaned again and pushed myself towards him. Any self consciousness I had felt before was gone now. I didn't care what I looked like at that moment, all I cared about was getting his fingers deep inside me. But as quickly as they had entered me they were gone and I was left panting through my gag in disappointment and desperation.

"Soon my pet," he soothed. "Soon there will be more pleasure than you have ever experienced before. Soon you will be satisfied by more than just my fingers. They are coming. And so will you."

When he pulled the blindfold from his back pocket, my heart quickened. He knew I was nervous about tonight and that not being able to see would help alleviate some of those nerves while heightening other, more important, senses. Once again, I marveled at how in tune he was to my desires.

He pulled the blindfold over my head and the room went dark. Being put on display like this had been my idea but the blindfold and gag were all his. When I had first brought up the idea of being offered up to his friends for the evening, he had raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?"

I wasn't sure but I knew it was all I'd been able to think about for the last few weeks. I knew that the thought of being used and abused by a group of men and left covered in their cum, made me insanely, and insatiably, wet.

He hadn't wasted anytime in setting it up. Told me it when it would happen but gave me no other details. The who was a mystery to me and now, with the blindfold secured over my eyes, they would remain that way.

"Let's get you prepared," he said, and I wondered just what that could mean. Was I not prepared already? Bound, blinded and mute, here for the taking.

When he pinched my nipple, I understood his meaning. The clamp bit into my tender flesh, the pain making me inhale sharply before giving into the feeling. When the other nipple was also captured, he tugged the chain connecting them gently, and I moaned through my gag.

"Quiet slut!" His voice echoed through the room, powerful and commanding. And as he spoke he pulled the chain hard and slapped my cheek. The sting of his palm made my knees weak, I craved it again. I wanted to feel the heat of his domination, to be put in my place.

I moaned again, this time louder, trying to make it seem as though I was unable to control myself. But he knew exactly what I was doing. Knew exactly what I wanted him to do.

Giving a quiet chuckle, he moved away from me. His absence made me crazy, I needed him to touch me, anywhere, everywhere. To take me. To dominate me.

"You have much to learn," he said. "But they will teach you."

I heard the door open and my heartbeat quickened. They were here. I pulled my head up higher-- wanting him to be pleased with the way I was presented--and waited for the sounds of him greeting his friends. But instead the door closed and the room went quiet.

I don't know how long he left me there, waiting, wanting, but it felt like an eternity. I pushed at the gag with my tongue, pulled at the cuffs on my wrist and with each motion the clamps on my nipples shifted, pulling, teasing.

When the door opened again, I stopped struggling and held my breath. Surely this would be it.

"Holy shit," the voice was male but it wasn't one I knew.

"That is fucking hot," a second voice added.

"And we can do whatever we want to her?" the third man asked.

Fingers traced along the outline of my breast and then he spoke, his voice so familiar and close to my ear. "She is here for your pleasure. She wants to be used, to be challenged. She wants to make you happy."

I moaned again through my gag as fingers probed my dripping cunt. Another set of hands roamed up the side of my body, stopping to pull on the chain attached to the nipple clamps before coming to rest on my mouth.

"Does she have to stay gagged?"

My master spoke. "She tends to talk back so I'd suggest you leave it there until you are ready to fuck her pretty little mouth."

The men all laughed.

"She is absolutely dripping wet. Come feel this pussy."

More fingers pressed into my folds, rough skin rubbing my clit. I pulled at the cuffs and screamed through the gag in my mouth. I wanted to tell him to keep going, to keep rubbing. I was so close to release, so close to cumming.

"Don't let her cum yet," one of them said, and the finger circling my clit stopped. "We need to have our fun before she gets hers."

"A good decision," my master said, his voice coming from a little farther away now. In my mind, I pictured him sitting in the armchair in the corner of the room, absently stroking his cock while watching his friends explore my body. "Over on that table are a selection of items you can use to play with her. Some of them she likes and others she hates. Choose wisely."

I hadn't seen what he'd placed on the table. It was part of our agreement, part of the fun. I really hoped the cane wasn't there, I really hated the...

Thwack!

The cane lanced across my breasts with a vicious slap, the sting of it making me cry out.

"That's the one she hates," he said and they all laughed.

The men took turns abusing my body. Alternating between the cane and a selection of floggers, whips and crops. Eventually one of them also found the vibrator and used it to tease me to the point of cumming between each strike, but they never let me get there.

Drool was streaming from the sides of my mouth and down to my breasts. One particularly hard hit of the crop, combined with the wetness, caused one of my nipple clamps to come loose. When it fell, it hung painfully, the other clamp holding on. One of the men, the one wielding the vibrator, sensed an opportunity, taking my tender nipple into his mouth. He sucked greedily, nipping with his teeth, while holding the buzzing instrument against my swollen clit.

I rose up on my toes, anticipating the release of orgasm that surely was about to come.

"Not yet," my master's voice cut through the room, deep and commanding. "I think we should take her down from there and feed her."

My cuffs were released, as was the one stubborn nipple clamp and I was guided by two men to the padded bench. Before they bent me forward over it, the ball gag was removed and I stretched my sore jaw. I expected to be bent over completely with my wrists cuffed to my ankles but instead my arms were stretched to the side and cuffed that way.

When the cock pressed into my mouth I understood why. Bent over completely would mean they'd be unable to fuck my face, but in this position, all of my holes were available.

I sucked at the cock greedily, enjoying the unfamiliar taste, the noises the strange man made as he used my mouth. He placed his hands on both sides of my head and fucked faster. Grunting as he did.

"Fuck," he said between thrusts. "She's even better than you promised."

The pride in my master's voice was evident. "I told you she was exquisite. Wait until you slide into her cunt."

I thrust my ass in the air, as if trying to remind the men of the exact cunt to which he was referring to. And then I was full. The cock slamming into my pussy without any hesitation or concern. The thrust was so hard, it pushed the bench forward a few inches and I choked on the cock in my mouth.

"Fuck, watch those teeth!" the man cried, pulling my hair hard and tugging my head back. The slap across my cheek was hard and fast and that sting, combined with the cock drilling into my pussy relentlessly, tipped me over the edge.

I screamed as the orgasm rolled over me, losing myself to the sensation. Every muscle contracted, my fingers stretching out as if to find purchase, my calves tightening as I pushed up onto my toes. I went to scream again but a different cock was in my mouth now, this one shorter but thicker. He was rougher, and took a handful of my hair in one hand while striking my back with that fucking cane. Every thrust of his cock matched with another blow.

The man fucking my pussy never broke his rhythm, pumping away with even, sharp thrusts. I was lost in the moment, giving myself to these strange men. Feeling full in a way I never had, used in a way I had only ever dreamed of. The orgasm still thrummed through me, the initial intense feeling now replaced with pulsing waves. I thought about my master in his chair, watching and the very image made me clench my pussy.

"This bitch is still cumming," the man fucking me said, surprise clear in his voice.

"Let me feel," said another man and they switched places. The second man fucked me very differently, replacing the hard, jerking motions of the first man with a steady, slow motion. As I adjusted to the change of pace, I felt the cock in my mouth twitch, the first taste of pre-cum on my tongue.

He never slowed down, fucking my face relentlessly as he shot his load down my throat. I did my best to swallow it all but there was so much, I had to let some of it drip on the floor. He pulled his cock free and rubbed his hand roughly over my lips.

"Look at this messy little slut," he said, rubbing his cum all over my face. "She can't even keep it all in her mouth."

He let my head drop and I slumped on the bench, arms still pulled painfully out to the side, my face covered in cum, as the other man continued to slowly fuck me.

"What do you say my pet?" Master's voice was stern but playful.

"Thank you," I mumbled, the cum starting to dry on my face.

The cane landed across my back, making me jump. "You're welcome bitch." the man said with a laugh and I couldn't help the contraction in my pussy.

The man fucking me slapped my ass. "I think it's time I fill this pussy like you filled her mouth."

He increased his pace, fucking me harder now, his hand reaching around to rub my clit. I moaned and when he came hard inside me, I let myself come with him. When he slowed and finally pulled out, I felt his seed drip down the inside of my leg.

"Aren't you a pretty little whore," one of the men said.

"A dirty cum slut, all used up." The second man added.

"It's my turn now," said the third.

The men laughed. "You want our sloppy seconds?"

"Oh no," he replied. "I want that cute little ass of hers all to myself."

I was suddenly alert now, the exhaustion I'd been feeling replaced by fear. I wasn't an anal virgin, far from it, but until now it had only been toys and my master's cock that had ever been inside my ass. What did this guys cock look like? Could she handle it? Would it hurt?

I squirmed against my restraints and felt the cuffs at my wrists released from the bench. Relief flooded through me. Maybe it was over now, maybe Master wouldn't let them...

But no, my arms were pulled down, the cuffs at my wrist secured to my ankles, which had been spread wide. I felt the cold lube rubbed onto my tight hole and a finger slipping into my ass.

"Please," I said, unsure if I was asking for more or less. Not that it mattered at this point.

One of the men grabbed my hair, pulling my head up roughly. "One more word out of you slut and we'll put that gag back in."

He dropped my head and felt the head of a cock pushing against my asshole. I took a deep breath, trying to focus on the pleasure, trying not to move. I heard the faint buzz of a vibrator and as soon as it was pressed against my clit, the man pushed all the way into my ass.

I came. Violently, forcefully, unable to stop myself.

"I think she likes it," said one of the men and all I could do was moan in response. Because I did like it. All of it. More than anything I liked that I could nothing to stop it.

The stranger fucked my ass forcefully while the one holding the vibrator to my clit kept it there even as I begged them to stop. They laughed at my predicament, enjoying my helplessness. Finally, I felt the cock in my ass jerk and the man groan in pleasure. I felt the warm stream of cum sliding out of my ass where it met up with the trail from my pussy.

"Well now, gentlemen," my master said. "I think you've done all you can do for one night."

"Next time we can switch holes," one of them said and they all laughed.

I lay slumped over the bench, wrists still cuffed to ankles, and tried to catch my breath. My body was sore, my muscles crying to be released from their restraints. When I shifted against the leather of the bench, I could feel the sting where the cane had left red welts on my skin. I was covered in the cum of three strange men who had called me a slut and a whore and a bitch.

I had been used and abused. And I had loved every minute of it.

When my master finally returned to the room, he removed my cuffs and helped me to stand, holding me in his arms as he did. Then he finally removed my blindfold and kissed me.

"Thank you," I murmured against his lips.

"I hope it was everything you wanted it to be," he said and I could feel his erection pressing against me.

"It was," I said. "And so much more."

"Good," he said, kissing my forehead and cupping my face in his hands. "Because now it's my turn."