Strangers In The Night

Story Info
He came, he saw, he came.
855 words
4.26
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,713 Followers

I was standing at the crowded bar nursing my Cosmo and listening to Bette Midler on the jukebox when I felt the hand snake around my stomach at the same time another hand worked its way up the leg of my silk running shorts.

I was startled to be sure and more so when the hand on my stomach traveled up under my naval high-cutoff T-shirt and the fingers began pinching my nipple.

Just as I was grasping that my nipple was being pulled and tweaked the hand under my shorts found the leg of the panty I had chosen for this evening and probed and poked at my bottom.

"No please," I quietly whined.

"Please what?" the deep bass voice whispered in my ear as he pulled me back into him.

I reached back for support and my hand found a large bulge in my tormentor's trousers. My delicate hand clutched at his member as I felt my little dick grow, aroused by the sudden and unexpected onslaught.

"Please sir. Please."

"Please what baby girl?"

There it was. It had been a long, long time since I'd been claimed and released from my previous Daddy. Now this strong, well hung gentleman was half way to making me his.... at least for the evening.

"Please, yes sir," I sighed turning to face my new friend.

His dark chocolate face held no promise of kindness. His demeanor exuded confidence. I could see the look of hunger in his brown eyes.

His knees parted and I moved between them as his finger pushed past my sphincter, the rest of his hand cupping my firm fat ass.

The hand that had been pinching my nipple now traced the outline of my lips.

His smile was not pleasant. This man, this real man would put up with absolutely none of the crap I'd pulled with my last Daddy. I surrendered to him and my lips parted and pulled his finger into my moist mouth. My tongue let him know I was skilled in the art of pleasing real men. My increased breathing told him I would go with him, be his to use, abuse, his to take his pleasure from.

His crocodile grin showed his appreciation of the promise of the sweet loving I could give his hardening cock. "Ever suck a black cock bitch?"

"Not until tonight sir," I whispered around his finger.

"That's good bitch. I like white boi faggots like you who haven't learned the proper way to suck a black man. I like teaching you bitches, training your punk asses, breaking you. You gonna give Daddy any problems?"

I answered without words. I bowed my head and placed my face in his crotch. I mouthed the outline of his hard cock then looked up at him. "Does this look like I would give you any problems sir?" I said coyly.

My new Daddy abruptly stood and ushered me roughly out of the nightclub. With his hand firmly guiding me by the back of my neck had led me into the adjacent alley and forced me to my knees.

I reached for his fly and opened it slowly. Yes I was teasing him but I was also teasing me. I wanted this to last. I wanted this large handsome man to know he had a seasoned sissy who knew who was boss, who knew how to please a real man.

I fished his monster cock out and even in the dim light from the street, I could tell it was bigger than any white cocks that had passed through my enhanced lips.

Daddy leaned back against the building and allowed me to lose myself in his cock. My knees hurt from the garbage and broken glass he'd forced me down onto. It was a small price to pay for the honor of servicing his beautiful member.

And service him I did. I swallowed his cock whole using the muscles in my throat to squeeze it. I licked the length. I rubbed his cock over my face leaving a shiny trail of his natural lubricant.

When Daddy had enough of my taking pleasure from him, he took his pleasure from me. Fucking my face with passion, I held his taut buttocks as he used my mouth like a cunt.

"I'm cumming you motherfucking homo. Take it bitch and eat it," he growled as he emptied his balls into my willing mouth.

Sated, Daddy used my long hair to dry his cock. I knelt, my head hanging down as he used me to clean himself. When he let go, I kept my head down in complete submission to his masculinity.

I heard the zipping of his fly and waited. I heard nothing from him and after a minute or so I looked up to see he had departed. As suddenly as he appeared in my life, he left just as quickly.

I stood up, brushed off my knees, straightened my hair the best I could, gathered myself and went back to my Cosmo.

It was just another night of promises unfulfilled for a sissy such as I.


eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,713 Followers