Strangers in the Park

Story Info
Two strangers meet in a park - Story for women.
3.2k words
4.19
5.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on a park bench surrounded by mature luscious trees and established blooming flower beds the birds and the insects are noisily at work as the sun shines down upon my now burning face. I begin contemplating life in general and try to absorb as much of the peaceful summer ambience as I could before soon having to depart such a beautiful park on my short journey home where the usual afternoon chores await.

Distracted from my meditation I open my eyes as I see you daintily stroll down the path skilfully skipping across the cobbles in your heels gathering closer to me with every step. I work my eyes from the ground up, admiring your nicely tanned toned legs and your nearly fully exposed thighs (apart from the upper part which is sexily hidden beneath your very short black formal skirt). My eyes continue their journey over the rest your sexy body which is covered by an expensive professional looking white cotton blouse, highlighting your womanly upper curves. I blatantly acknowledge the perfect form of a woman standing directly in front of me now by the huge grin on my face. I momentarily catch your eye and smile at you, expressing my admiration of your beauty before deliberately looking away, trying to make my attraction that I have for you less obvious.

Desperately trying to ignore you I turn and focus my attention on a group of children playing noisily in the background distracting my arousing thoughts briefly. I continue to listen intently for the distinctive sound of your foot wear on the stones as I would expect, hoping for a glamourise view of your rear as you continue past me. Instead I hear just two or three steps before silence. I turn my head back and there you are, sitting so well presented with your legs crossed directly opposite me on the other bench. I gather my excited thoughts together, composing myself before looking directly into your stunning eyes. My heart melts as your beauty radiates even more than before. While retuning my gaze you smile ever so sexily then discreetly uncross your thighs, parting your legs slightly, permitting me access to view if I dare. I can now clearly see your soft womanly flesh of your inner thighs which arouses me immensely along with the thought of wondering what you are planning to do next in such a public place.

You smile cheekily as you glide right hand down the outside of your upper legs to your knee then returning back up the inside naturally causing your thighs to part further exposing your delicate white panties to me for the first time. With a mixture of shock and excitement I gasp with such a delightful view. I just can't believe my luck, this lovely stranger I front of me willing to tease my senses with a possibility of been caught. I just adore your unreserved confidence which turns me on even more. With you just as excited by my enjoyment of your performance you continue further without hesitation, knowing instinctively that I so want to see more, especially your sweet pussy.

Your hand travels deeper towards the honey pot stopping millimetres from their desired destination. With your hand firmly placed on you uppermost thigh your index finger extends slightly stretching itself until contact is made with the soft dampening cotton, teasing lightly the bulge in your gusset before running your finger up and down your slit, first highlighting the fold in your panties for me see then concentrating on your confined swollen clit for your pleasure also. This soon becomes too restricting for you so you quickly and discreetly remove your panties placing them into your handbag that sits open beside you, naturally closing your legs much to my disappointment and also for your personal amusement.

Without a care in the world you confidently widen your knees permitting me the most perfect sight that I have been waiting silently for. I now am able to witness how delightful your pussy looks which is sparkling from the sun's rays shining directly upon your vagina highlighting your wetness. Your labia is plump with excitement, waiting patiently for her own dedicated attention which I would so love to explore further personally.

Since you have better access now you continue to pleasure yourself again in front of me as I examine every detail of your finger's skilled technique. You begin by running your digit slowly up your slit between the swollen lips, finally resting upon your very aroused and delicate clitoris. A short and ever so quiet moan expels from your mouth as you fulfilled the longing urge to be touched. You begin by teasing your button circling around the surrounding flesh, permitting the tingling of your neglected juicy entrance to develop into throbs. You pleasure your engorged clit, rapidly flicking your finger on the sensitive tip. The need to be penetrated overwhelms you as you forcibly run your hand down, concentrating the pleasure at the entrance on your now saturated vagina. Wanting more and with the need to be filled you sharply place two of your fingers deep inside releasing a slight high pitch squeal of delight.

You look up at me interlocking with my blue eyes reading my extreme arousal which turns you on further knowing that I have been watching your every move intently. Although you are very silent I can sense the closeness of your climax by the slight movement of your hips which co-ordinates with your skilful fingers. With our eyes still interlocked you progress beyond control. Without a further moan or groan you bring yourself to the height of pleasure giving yourself a most satisfying orgasm which I clearly read by your trembling body language and the satiating look in your eyes.

Once the waves of pleasure inside subside you remove your fingers placing them instantly in your mouth much to my delight, licking them clean sensually with your tongue. I quickly gather my aroused thoughts and just as I was about to ask permission for a taste myself you stand up, smile at me and then begin to depart without saying a single word

Slightly dumbfounded with just what had happen I sit there like an idiot with a huge grin. Then all of a sudden I realise that I have to make the most of this situation. There is a gorgeous woman walking away from me that may be willing to let me take advantage of her. I compose myself briefly before rising quickly to rush after you. I catch you at the grand entrance gates of the park.

"You are stunning. May I ask your name please"? stopping you in your tracks as the words nervously expel from my drooling mouth.

"[YOUR NAME]" you reply before stating the obvious...

"You certainly liked my little show" as you eye my still swollen manhood which sits blatantly aroused in my trousers.

Without replying verbally I nod with a cheesy smirk proud that you have noticed my desire that I have for you.

"Looks like you need a little relief yourself" you continue while holding eye contact as you wink and return my smile.

"Have you somewhere near that we could go to?" you ask confidently with a sexual tone so that I am unable to decline.

I place my hand sensually into yours before leading you across the road with a slight skip in my step. We stop abruptly as soon as we reach the other side, placing my hands deep inside my right hand side trousers pocket, searching briefly before presenting a set of noisy rattling keys. A small red door stands in front of us snuggled between two high street shops. I present the appropriate key and reunite it again with its lock. I twist my head slightly to look at you as I turn the lock presenting the opened door, reading into yours eyes to see if you are keen to enter the unknown lair before you. With the abstinence of vocals your mind works overtime fighting with the conflicting thoughts between doubt and arousal. Your pussy takes control by conveying her appreciation and cravings for this cute gentleman waiting patiently for you. You smile to me as you take the initial step passing the threshold expressing your decision clearly.

Closing the door behind me I lead you up the long straight staircase leading up to my city apartment conveniently placed on top of the shops below, that overlooks the beautiful park that we both now share a fond memory with. You enter the main living area and quickly absorb the decor and tidiness concluding your thoughts of what type of person this man is, that you have all intention to fuck. The large room is open planned with all facilities within a few handy steps. A red and white striped couch sits in the centre facing the large television hanging between the two only windows with are large enough to make this apartment fell light and airy. The red benched kitchenette is pushed neatly against the left wall with a large white boxed unit with a door standing in the corner, which you presume is the bathroom. You scan the rest of the apartment for a bed but all you see is a mismatch of scattered old furniture.

Although uncoordinated the place very tidy and organised which makes you feel more comfortable. You walk around the furniture and gaze out the window admiring the stunning view beyond. I follow behind and pull you towards me with my hand firmly on your right shoulder, turning your body discreetly so you are now facing me. I catch your eyes.

"You never asked my name", I state curiously to you with a sweet smile.

"I don't need to know", you reply with a cheeky smile of your own.

"You are so beautiful [Name]", I exclaim trying to encourage further communication after your last unexpected comment.

"Stop with the pleasantries please", you firmly reply as you push me forcefully backwards on to the couch, falling comfortably amongst the scattered cushions.

With such confidence you take a few strides forwards, smiling sultry at me as you approach. You kneel before me placing strategically between my legs. Now with constant and direct eye contact you slide your hands sensually over my muscular thighs travelling over the jean covered flesh towards my very aroused groin. Your hands meet in the middle squeezing my swollen member, testing its size for personal approval which secretly delights you. Your hands fiddle skilfully with my leather belt buckle releasing its hold around my waste. Unbuttoning my trousers fly first you remove my tight blue jeans with slight difficulty, tugging them over the cheeks of my firm arse and down my toned legs, removing my trainers and socks on the way.

I quickly remove my printed black t-shirt, personally leaving myself feeling suddenly slightly vulnerable in front of this sexy stranger. You read my concern but we both know there is no turning back now. My cock springs out of its hiding place with am impressive 'thud' slapping back into position against my pubic area as you swiftly remove my Calvin Klein briefs. With a glint in your eye you spread my thighs wide permitting not only a delightful view on my balls but also allowing perfect access to my now fully engorged cock. With impressed satisfaction you take this lovely specimen of a man deep in to your mouth engulfing it completely with one movement.

I squirm with delight as I witness my cock disappear into your sensual mouth. The warm moist sensation around my entire shaft is so physically arousing, adding to my intense lustful thoughts of this beautiful woman that is so willing to felate and to take my upmost pleasure from me. Your lips delightfully glide up and down as you freely milk my cock with such a sensational technique. The pressure builds up inside my balls sending spasmatic waves along my shaft as my spunk works its way to the surface. My cock throbs and my helmet swells intently as it passes over your tongue and deep down your supple throat, sensing to you that I am near, too near for your liking. You frown with a disconcerting look expressing you immense disapproval of my lack of control. My soul thoughts of this such sexy woman sucking my cock stops abruptly as she ceased to perform any further. Not knowing what to say or do, I just sit there yet again like an idiot searching for your next expression or action trying to discover your innermost thoughts or feelings.

You stand directly before me with a completely expressionless face, portraying to me the way that you enjoy, showing me your controlling nature but not disclosing your immense inner arousal, with your pussy tingling away nicely in anticipation of the penetration of the lovely thick cock in front of you. You begin by slowly unbuttoning your blouse which seems to take forever as you release the multitude of tiny buttons one at a time pausing briefly after each one, deliberately prolonging my agony. Sliding the garments shoulders over the top of your arms, allowing the blouse o fall dramatically to the floor permitting my first decent look of your perfect breasts, that are still confined by your plain white nondescript bra.

Contorting your arms backwards you expertly unclip the back straps allowing your bra to be reacquainted with the blouse on the floor. I sit there and just admire your delightful womanly topless figure. Not completely finished with your disrobing you rotate the tight black skirt in an anticlockwise direction before quickly removing the single button from it's eyelet and opening the delicate teeth of the zip as you glide the metal pull downwards. Being panty-less, this leaves you completely naked as gravity drapes your skirt towards the floor forming a perfect circumference of scrumpled cloth around your dark coloured heels. As you step over the circled garment towards me you discretely leaving your sexy shoes behind, pausing briefly to allow my memory to absorb your beautifully presented naked body.

Trying not to express my desire too much I just stare and admire at the stunning womanly form before me, wondering what you have planned next as you seem to enjoy taking control. You sensually mount the couch, sitting on top of me with your face inlined with mine. Moving ever so erotically you glide your sexy body over mine pausing briefly to feel the pleasure of my lips upon yours before your body climbs up over my head. You comfortably crouch in front of me positioning your leg on one of the striped chunky arms and the other on the back of the couch, intentionally displaying your fleshy labia directly above and inches from my dribbling mouth.

Sitting upright you now have a perfect view of my lust filled eyes that stare back up at you, interlocking with yours. You push your hips forward permitting my lust filled tongue the longing taste of such a stunning woman, with flavour to match. Your thick juice tingles on top of my tongue as my taste buds acknowledges the unmistakable sweet musky taste of a delightful vagina. I place all of your luscious lips into my mouth, sucking and tugging them gently. I hear the first ever sign of pleasure to expel from your mouth since we have been in my apartment, dancing your hips gracefully in sync with the music from your lips. Wanting to give you as much pleasure as possible I release your labia and concentrate my attention on your now throbbing clitoris.

I kiss sensually as my lips surround your swollen little bud of delight, increasing the sexual tension within you. I tease your button rapidly skilfully with my tongue alongside light kisses from my lips. The combination of the two sends sensational waves of pleasure from your clit to your dripping pussy. Trying to transfer the intense pleasure from your now burning groin, your hands begin to grope your breasts, kneading them desirably in ever decreasing circular motions, tugging lightly at the nipples as your fingers come into full contact with them, heightening your arousal further. I continue to focus on your clit watching you so intently with your physical display of arousal. You then run your hands up and over your beautiful face towards the top of your head, your fingers tangles your hair messily as you run them frustratedly through your wavy locks, giving you a sexy unkept look that I admire, distracting you briefly from the dominant urge to climax.

Swiftly sliding yourself down my torso you sit comfortably on top of me. You begin to grind your pussy tight against my bulging hard cock. Rubbing back and forths pleasuring yourself even more and teasing my raging member against your saturated pussy. Raising your hips slightly you position my cock upright with your right hand before lowering yourself again. As your pussy comes into contact with the tip of my manhood it naturally parts your swollen labia to each side of my shaft, impaling my cock deep within you.

You begin to rock furiously satisfying your desperate need for movement, sliding my cock delightfully against your pleasure receptacles strategically placed along your vaginal walls. You look down at me directly into my eyes expressing the focus you have on your own pleasure which actually turns me on even more. As you skilfully milk my cock with more vigilance our pubic bones meet, rubbing unconsciously together, adding to the stimulation with your clit trapped between. Your body begins to convulse as your spasms develops to a full blown orgasm. Gliding your wet pussy rampantly up and down my overly sensitive cock, your pussy constricts around my throbbing shaft as wave after wave of pleasurable bliss overwhelms your body causing me to release my seed deep inside you as my orgasms emits from the tip of my cock, cumming passionately together. You stop abruptly as you enter a post climatic trance like state, your body completely numb except for the pulsating deep inside your vagina while I pound away until every last orgasmic spasm is released from my wiltering manhood.

Without saying a word you withdraw from my deflated penis allowing the creamy mixture of our love juices to trickle down your supple thighs onto mine, forming a murky puddle in my lap. With the quenching of your own sexual thirst you dismount completely from the custody of the couch, searching around for your handbag. Finding what you were actually looking for you slide your panties a quickly over your legs, comfortably back in their usual position. I just sit there and watching your impassive face yet again as you complete your task of recovering that perfect body of yours with clothes.

I stand expecting some form of communication of gratitude from you, instead you just give me a slight smirk and a little peck on my cheek before turning, heading directly to the stairs leading down to the exit. I follow behind you, standing at the top of the stairs as I watch your tight arse swaying to either side with each step. I honestly expected you to turn briefly allowing one last approving glance before leaving but my need was neglected, instead I just watched you disappear as you depart completely from my life...