The Litlikers Guide to The Emiverse

Story Info
A reality check.
2.2k words
3.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

Note from the Author

UPDATED: June 2023

  • Actually, rather than being a story, this entire article is essentially notes from the author.

  • A big chunk of my work is either autobiographical or semi-autobiographical. But that doesn't mean that no artistic license has been applied. While a minority of my stories are straightforward recounting of events, many more combine things that really happened, but at different times and sometimes with different people.

  • There are some entirely fabricated passages as well.

  • A number of Literotica members have asked me about the factual basis of my writing. This piece is a tidied up and extended version of the "cheat sheet" I wrote for one friend and have subsequently shared with a handful of others.

  • I will endeavor to keep this schedule up to date as I add new stories.

GENERAL COMMENTS

  • Often I compress stuff that happened on more than one day into a single session. I used to have a very active sex life, but not always as active as it appears in my stories.

  • The above means I sometimes need to make up bridge sections, which may not have happened, or which are based on things that happened another time.

  • In a story about me and person A, I sometimes expand on what we did by including events, from another, time that actually involved me and person B.

  • Most of the people appearing are real people (or amalgams of them), sometimes with their real first names, or variants of these, other times with an invented one. In particular, college David is still a good friend and Amy is still my best friend.

  • As with most porn, matters relating to hygiene are most often left out; they are both rather boring and a bit yucky.

I have not gone back and reviewed the individual stories in detail, so most of the following is from memory and thus not exhaustive. I may also have made some errors.

MY COLLEGE YEARS (2015 -- 2020)

Wanting to be Wanted

First time story

  • Rob and Mike (neither real names) were guys who were jocks who did indeed come out at college, but I didn't have a crush on Rob and Mike in the story was just a proxy for various people who had been mean to me over the years (poor me, right?).

  • I was screwed up and upset, but not for the simplistic reasons offered in the story. I wanted to write porn, not a psychoanalysis treatise.

  • There was no definitive event that led to me hooking up with David, just a less dramatic, gradual escalation of attraction.

  • I wasn't in my school uniform when we first fucked (I brought it back to college after a trip home once we were already fuck-buddies as he asked me to).

  • The rest of our first fuck is pretty accurate and so is our first anal fuck the same day; I compressed time a bit however, there was a long recovery period in between, plus me learning how to prepare myself for anal (the latter does not make for a good story, IMO).

Because I Deserve It

My induction into BDSM

  • Pretty much accurate and contiguous.

  • I had been given the dress before that day.

  • David and I didn't play with the BDSM kit until the following day, we just fucked after getting back from the sex store.

  • The punishment and nipple clamps are all as it happened, albeit the next day.

Fishing Trip

My homage to Amy

  • Mostly true, but even I never had an evening quite like that.

  • Running in to Amy in a bar both wearing "stripper" clothes -- true.

  • Hooking up in the car park -- true.

  • Meeting David at that point -- false.

  • Going back to her apartment and most of the initial stuff that happened there -- true.

  • Anal fisting on our first "date" -- no. Amy did fist my ass up to close to her elbow, but much later and we had done quite a bit of less extreme fisting beforehand.

  • Amy did later use the Hitachi on me to help with anal fisting, she did slap me about during more than one session it (I asked her to), but the interrogation is pure fabrication - I just told her about me and David, I didn't really have hangups about him and me. I still don't.

  • Amy and I did have two threesomes with David (and another with Rian for his 30th birthday), but none of these was on the night Amy and I first hooked up. One of them did involve DD/lg role-play. Most of the action from the threesome scene is drawn from bits of both sessions.

  • Me showing off to Amy is true, including the breath control bit.

  • The cheerleader uniforms were an embellishment as was the wetting our panties - I did all that that by myself with David on another occasion, but Amy wasn't there (the idea of Amy trying out for cheerleader squad is frankly laughable).

  • Amy did have anal sex with David (as part of our first threesome -- again on a different day) and it was her first time, but she was rather more successful at it than I portray her to be - I can be a bitch to her as well you see!

You Spin Me Round

Gang bang fun

  • This Is pretty much an accurate portrayal of both the lead up to and the actual conduct of a gang bang.

  • The guy taking advantage and getting forcibly removed is true, but it wasn't this session, it was just too good to leave out.

  • The Fuck Club speech was real - I think I improved the language a bit - he did it every time, such a ham.

  • The turntable was real - it was made from an spool used for some sort of cable - electrical I think.

  • The interlude and change of clothes to school uniform happened - but not the fuck with just David during this - and the break was more to give me and guys who had cum a rest than for the claimed reason.

  • I do suck my thumb.

Club Emily

Advanced BDSM

  • Perhaps bizarrely, pretty much all true and all one night.

  • Restrained to be whipped, impaled on an anal pole, it being filmed* (though not with webcams), Amy organizing it all, her leaving me restrained while she pegged David - all true.

  • The one obvious embellishment is the diabolical piss recycling machine - pure fantasy, didn't exist and obviously would not really work in real life.

  • However, even this had some basis in reality. Amy and I used to play a game where I was restrained, fed alcohol and water and not allowed to pee without her permission. When this was granted, she collected my urine and made me drink it. I just automated the process (in a fantastical manner). This game was not one we played on the Club Emily evening, however.

* No I don't have the film, it allegedly got lost - it may pop up on the internet one of these days.

Strapped-down & Strap-on

Lesbian BDSM

  • All real, but an amalgamation of two sessions with Amy.

  • When Rian went to the effort of making a contraption, we obviously used it more than once. I also had a third session strapped down on the bench with him and David as well.

Fragile

Redemption via a BJ

  • "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong..."

  • This tale is set in the real life Emily at College Literary Universe, but is otherwise a wholly invented story.

EMILY IN JERSEY (2020 -- PRESENT)

A Big Stretch

Plugging my butt

  • A transcription of the messages I sent a Literotica member while inserting my largest butt plug.

  • Aside from fixing typos, changing the tense and a general tidy up, it's pretty much what I did and how I did it.

In The Restroom

Masturbation with clamps

  • This is an amalgamation of multiple times I abused my organization's facilities, as well as my poor nipples.

  • An impressionist painting of a generic session, rather than a precise documentary about a particular event.

Mouth To Ass

Filling holes

  • "Mouth" and "Ass" were two separate message exchanges with two different Literotica members on the same day. I then wrote a bridge section to combine them.

  • As such, the contents were improvised on the fly, but obviously based on my experiences over the years.

The Bitch That Switched

Femdom BDSM

  • This piece was written based on a series of messages exchanged with a male Literotica friend. As such it is entirely made up.

  • However it draws on my experience of pegging guys (limited) and of being pegged by Amy, as in Strapped-down & Strap-on above (more extensive).

Waking Up

A declaration of love

  • This is an entirely factual, blow by blow (😉) account of a Saturday morning with my boyfriend. January 7th 2023 to be precise.

Just Do As I Say

JOI joy

  • This is a combination of my slightly unhinged behavior when my boyfriend was on a recent European business trip and a JOI session we had during an earlier domestic trip.

  • As I wrote myself a script for the JOI, it's an accurate account of this, even though I did deviate from it a bit during proceedings.

  • However, I managed to totally mess up the combination process and got my time zones twisted in the initial version (now fixed). Let this be a lesson to budding writers everywhere. Especially those who have the hubris to describe themselves as "a details person" in a story.

Desire

Office sex

  • Pretty much accurate throughout, particularly the preamble.

  • Nearly having a fender bender in the parking lot happened on another day.

  • My ethically Chinese colleague is a fabrication, as is her almost catching us. As far as I know, we got away without anyone noticing.

A Good Woman

Trauma recovery

  • Given this is a sex site, quite a lot of my quasi-autobiographical stories lean into the sex. This instead focuses on the emotions.

  • It's two true, but not contemporaneous, stories twisted together. The central one is about my best friend helping me through the aftermath of an incident. But wound into this is the two of us admitting our true feelings for each other.
  • The main story is set in late Summer 2022. The admission of feelings happened in early Summer 2023 and as a direct result of me writing the story; it opened my eyes. I'm still figuring out what this means.

  • The interleaving of these two true stories led to a sort of bitter-sweet what if? What if we had realized and spoken about our mutual feelings a year earlier?

LITTLE EMILY DREAMS

This set of stories consist of mainly fantasies, though based in places on personal experience. There is, however, one rather surprising exception, what became the Coleoidphilia Trilogy has some autobiographical themes.

Episode 1: Coleoidphilia

Alien tentacle porn

  • No I have not -- at the time of writing -- fucked "a large, levitating, sentient, horny octopus". The connection with my real life was unconscious, but nevertheless there.

  • I initially used a placeholder for the dream sequence as I thought it the most straightforward to write. So I completed the main narrative (maybe 80% of the story) before making an obvious connection.

  • As documented here, after leaving college and moving state for a job, I had a period of close to two years where I was isolated, lonely and sexually frustrated. During this time, I leaned heavily on porn, not something I had really watched before.

  • As also documented here, this period (which was difficult personally for a number of other reasons) ended when I hooked up with my boyfriend (now fiancé). It struck me that I had closely paralleled this part of my life and its ending in the plot.

  • However, I never watched tentacle porn during that period and, while he is truly amazing at meeting my needs, last time I checked, my boyfriend has only two arms.

Episode 2: Determination

Alien tentacle porn

  • Continuing in the vein of Coleoidphilia, this story is about me struggling with commitment and -- in particular -- what that would mean for my sexual relationship with my best friend, Amy (see A Good Woman above).

  • Na-ri's name and physical appearance are based on a long-term college girlfriend. One who I have lost contact with. But the relationship -- which matures further in Caputpedes -- is much more to do with me and Amy.

Aside from the Emily -- Na-ri relationship, the final episode, Caputpedes, has no other autobiographical aspects. Instead it reflects some of my moral and -- to an extent -- political concerns and aspects of the current climate in the United States.

THE END

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
EmilyMillerEmilyMiller8 days agoAuthor

@DADDY_LongLegs - I’ve had a full life (feels more like two lives sometimes), but now I’m a boring old monogamous lady: and deliriously happy being so 😊 Emily

DADDY_LongLegsDADDY_LongLegs8 days ago

This is a fascinating series of notes to ponder. The breadth of your experience and knowledge is amazing and inspiring. I can only wish I had the courage to do so many things, when I had the opportunity to do so. These days I lean on porn. Because I have become averse to romantic relationships. Sad, but true.

It's hard not to feel jealous, looking at all these things you've managed to do in your life. Oh, and you suck your thumb? Hot! 5 stars

EmilyMillerEmilyMillerabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anon - that’s super kind of you to say 🙂 Emily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I highly recommend any of Emily's stories. She will grab you hard and pull you right along with her through her adventurace sex life and leave you wanting more. She is one of the most gifted writers on LIT !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for the background. Some blanks have been filled in.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

S.L - The Matriarch Pt. 01 Fatema has enough of her lazy daughter's behaviour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Coming Together Newfound friends with unexpectedly mighty benefits.in Anal
Maid to Serve A tale of lesbian (anal) domination and exhibitionism.in BDSM
A Belting in Connecticut She gets what she wanted.in BDSM
Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 01 True holiday sexploration in French swinger's resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories