Strawberry Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ducking into his room as soon as he got back to the carriage house, Lyle hoped that he could continue to avoid Raphael like he had done at dinner. He stayed in his room till he could no longer hold his need to go to the bathroom. Peeking out of his room, Lyle saw nothing and nobody. He rushed as silently as possible into the restroom where he relieved himself. Thinking Raphael must be asleep, Lyle allowed himself a sigh of relief. He left the bathroom and peacefully made his way back to his room.

"Hello." Raphael startled Lyle by already sitting on the bed as soon as he entered his room. Lyle felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

"Hi." He muttered lamely, standing in the doorway.

"Why are you standing so far away? Come here." Raphael crooked a finger at Lyle who only shifted nervously from foot to foot. When he made no move to come closer, Raphael stood and began stalking toward Lyle.

"Raph, wait." Lyle began to back up into the hallway.

"No." Raphael said, pinning Lyle between himself and the wall. "You've been avoiding me."

Lyle grit his teeth as he glared up at Raphael. "Sorry if I don't run into your arms."

Raphael chuckled. He kissed Lyle's temple then whispered in his ear. "You should drop the sarcasm."

Lyle pushed against the hard body trapping him. "Stop this. It isn't funny."

"I'm not trying to be funny." Raphael said, his hands now moving to caress Lyle. "I'm trying to turn you on."

It was working; not that Lyle would admit that. Raphael's lips moved to Lyle's and he forced a firm kiss that slowly deepened to passion as Lyle began to yield to Raphael. Lyle would hate to admit it, but he had always been attracted to Raphael. It would be hard not to acknowledge that he was conventionally handsome with a roguish look in his eye. Lyle would have been interested under other circumstances, but Raphael's forcefulness scared him. It was a blaring red flag. Even so, Lyle couldn't deny the effect Raphael was having on his body.

Lyle mustered all his strength and pushed Raphael away. "I said stop!"

Raphael grabbed Lyle's wrist and twisted it till his knees gave out and Lyle was forced to kneel from the pressure on his arm. Wincing, Lyle glared up at Raphael who now wore a sadistic smile. Raphael twisted Lyle's arm again, eliciting a yelp. Lyle lowered his upper body to a bow to alleviate the pressure. "What did you say?"

Panic gripped Lyle's belly as he stared at the floor. "Raph, please. Let go."

"That's better." Raphael let go of Lyle's arm and then knelt. Lyle rubbed his wrist and kept his gaze averted. "This is when you learn some manners."

Gripping Lyle by his curly auburn hair, Raphael pulled him into Lyle's bedroom and tossed the younger man on the bed. Lyle now looked up at Raphael, fear in his eyes. Raphael chuckled as he stripped off his gray t-shirt and moved onto the bed over Lyle. He stroked Lyle's cheek gently then gripped him by his throat, pinning him. Lyle's hands immediately moved to push against Raphael's arm. It was as immovable as stone. Lyle's bottom lip quivered as something within him awakened. His eyes became heavy-lidded with lust, his entire body sensitive.

"That's my boy." Raphael breathed as he saw Lyle's face change.

"W-why?" Lyle managed to say.

"Why not?" Raphael laughed, then his face became serious. "If you're my brother-in-law then we should have a good relationship, right?"

Raphael kept Lyle pinned as he leaned over the side of the bed to rummage beneath it. He then pulled out the two black leather wrist cuffs that Lyle thought were hidden in his closet. Lyle swallowed nervously. This, too, was another secret he had kept from his family. Raph had a way of unraveling those secrets while also tangling Lyle in more. Raphael grinned.

"What? Surprised to see these?" Raph teased. "I was too, the first time I saw them. Surprised doesn't even cover it."

"When?" Lyle asked, eyes wide in horror.

"As soon as I got here. After I had put my luggage away, I decided to look around. I couldn't imagine what I would find." Raphael nuzzled Lyle's cheek then kissed his temple. "I knew there was more to you than meets the eye. I knew it when we first met at the rehearsal dinner."

Lyle tried to take in this new information, but Raphael tightened his grip on Lyle's throat. He gasped, breathing slowing even as his heart raced. Raphael watched as Lyle's eyes grew heavy-lidded with lust. Adjusting his position so he was sitting on Lyle's legs, Raphael leaned in close and whispered. "Stay still for me, pet."

Anger flashed in Lyle's eyes as Raphael kissed him softly before removing his hand and fixing the cuffs to Lyle's wrists. Mind racing, Lyle wondered how he would get free of Raphael. He was so much stronger than Lyle, though. He knew that once his hands were bound, Lyle would be at Raphael's mercy. Panic surging through him, Lyle drew back his left fist then let loose a punch that landed on Raphael's cheek. Thrown off by the punch, Raphael swayed and was nearly pushed off Lyle as he rocked his hips back and forth while trying to wiggle free. Raphael forgot the second cuff and pinned Lyle by his wrists.

"Stop." He growled.

"No!" Lyle shouted as he abruptly shot his head forward, trying to headbutt Raphael.

Raphael pulled back just in time to have Lyle's hair tickle his chin. Large hands firmly gripping Lyle, Raphael turned him over so he was now on his belly with Raph straddling his ass. Quickly jerking back Lyle's right arm, Raphael finished affixing the second cuff. Raphael then linked the cuffs around one of the wrought iron bed posts before finally leaning back to inspect his work. Lyle huffed for breath from his struggle, his fingers straining to try and reach the buckles of the cuffs.

"Raph, this has gone too far. Stop." Lyle pleaded as he gave up on unbuckling the cuffs.

Ignoring Lyle, Raphael pressed his erection into the wiggling boxer-clad ass beneath him while one hand stroked up Lyle's lower back to raise his t-shirt up to his shoulders. Soft kisses trailed down Lyle's spine as Raphael made his way down Lyle's body. Once at the hem of his boxers, Raphael pulled the black fabric down to reveal Lyle's pale shapely ass. Lyle pressed his thighs together to hide what Raph was seeking. Raph pushed himself between Lyle's legs, his face now pressed against the wet juncture of Lyle's thighs as he pushed them apart.

"Wait" Lyle said breathily as he felt Lyle's lips brush over his puffy pink sex.

Raphael continued with his mission. His large hands roughly gripped Lyle's thighs, moving his hips up and providing him access to Lyle's large clit. Lyle gasped as Raph's lips closed over his clit and began to rub softly with his wet tongue. Spreading him open with his thumbs, Raphael licked along Lyle's cunt till he found the wet twitching channel that he sought to conquer. Pushing his tongue inside of Lyle, Raphael was delighted to hear the younger man moan. He once again fastened his mouth to Lyle's clit and sucked on it while his tongue rolled over the sensitive nub of nerve endings.

"Raph, stop." Lyle moaned, unable to keep himself from reacting to Raphael's mouth. He was wet already and now Raphael's ministrations were driving him toward the edge of his self-control. Raphael hummed, the vibrations rumbling through Lyle and making his belly tighten.

"What's wrong? You seem to be enjoying yourself." Raph muttered as he flattened his tongue to stroke the length of Lyle's sex then bury deep in his cunt. Lyle gasped, his hips bucking back to press himself harder against Raphael's mouth. "Do you want more?"

Lyle opened his mouth to reply but was caught off guard by the way Raphael began to fuck his tight channel with his tongue. Lyle bit the inside of his cheek to keep from crying out. It felt too good. Nails digging into his palms, Lyle focused on his new objective which was to not let Raph drive him to an orgasm. He was fighting a losing battle. Raphael finally moved his mouth to kiss and suck the puffy pussy lips of Lyle. Breathing out a shakily, Lyle bucked his hips again as he felt Raphael's attention turn back to his throbbing clit.

Rising toward an orgasm, Lyle felt his entire body tense as he crested. Then the sensation was gone and he was denied. Raphael chuckled at the disappointed grunt Lyle made. He then pulled back and began rubbing his fingers over the slick mounds and crevices of Lyle's sex. Raphael then repeated his question. "Do you want more?"

"Yes!" Lyle exclaimed, pushing his hips back for more.

"Ah-ah. What do you say?" Raphael rubbed Lyle's clit with his fingers, keeping him frustratingly stimulated. "Use your manners."

"Please, Raphael. I want more." Lyle bit his lip and swallowed his pride. "Please let me cum."

"Since you asked for it so nicely..." Raphael freed his cock and rubbed the thick head against Lyle's wet opening. He then gripped Lyle's hips and slid into Lyle up to the hilt. Lyle groaned and pushed his hips back to meet Raph's thrust.

Now fully buried inside Lyle, Raphael shuddered with delight. He began to pump in and out of his brother-in-law. Lyle gasped and felt himself tighten around Raph's cock as he was taken from behind. He buried his face in his pillow and moaned. Raphael bowed over Lyle and murmured in his ear.

"That's my good boy. You feel even better than I imagined. It's like you were made for me." Raphael nipped the lobe of Lyle's ear.

Lyle couldn't focus on anything other than the sensation of Raphael's body on him and inside of him. His hands were hot as they forced his hips up so Raphael could get a better angle and his Lyle's g-spot over and over again. Lyle lifted his head and gasped, feeling his climax nearing.

Lifting his right hand, Raphael spanked Lyle's ass cheek and grinned as the young man tightened around him. "That's right. Come for me, baby."

Raphael's gruff voice sent Lyle over the edge. His belly tensed as he felt his orgasm crash over him. Lyle lost himself in the addictive sensation, wanting more of it. He ground his hips back against Raphael, tight twitching channel squelching around Raphael's cock. Lyle's insides were still twitching when Raphael began to move again, driving through the little aftershocks of Lyle's orgasm.

Continuing to fuck Lyle, Raphael noticed how he was now more receptive. Lyle's orgasm seemed to have broken the chain on his self restraint. He now greedily moved his hips back to meet Raphael's thrusts. Raphael grinned triumphantly as he thrust into Lyle.

Lyle had been a surprising find for Raphael. It was true that he'd been attracted to the younger man from the beginning, but finding his box of toys had made Raphael look at Lyle in a whole new light. He hadn't been able to keep himself from teasing him and getting excited by his reactions. Each time his face flushed red, Raphael would imagine what other parts of Lyle's body he could turn red. He imagined Lyles ass red and swollen as he fucked it. Raphael wanted to see Lyle's chest swollen and red from his bite marks. He needed to make a mess out of Lyle and now he was doing just that.

Spreading Lyle's thighs open wider, Raphael reached down and once again played with Lyles swollen clit. Lyle's hips bucked in response. Raphael kissed Lyle's ear.

"Do you like it when I jerk you off while I fuck you?" Raphael asked as he breathed heavily, enjoying the way Lyle's hips moved involuntarily to fuck back onto Raphael's cock then jolt forward to rub into Raphael's hand.

"I like it." Lyle admitted breathily, beyond the point of denying it. He just wanted to cum again. He felt himself once again rising to the crest as Raphael panted into his ear.

"Good boy." Raphael said, kissing down Lyle's neck to his shoulder where he bit down. He sucked on the tender flesh till Lyle was crying out and begging him to stop.

"Raph! Ah! It hurts. Raph, stop. Please." Lyle begged. Raphael bit down harder before eventually leaning back and inspecting the welting mark. He began to drive into Lyle with shorter deeper thrusts.

"You're mine now, hear me?" Raphael pinched Lyle's clit and elicited a yelp.

"Yes, sir. I hear you." Lyle gasped.

"Good boy." Raphael groaned as he thrust deep into Lyle.

Lyle whimpered into the pillow as he was pounded into submission by Raphael's thick cock. He was stretched wide and felt him deep inside. Hearing Raphael praise him sent him over the edge and he once again tightened around Raphael's cock, cunt twitching around the thick member. Lyle moaned as he felt Raphael's cock throb as he spurt his load deep inside Lyle's cunt. Lyle stared at the wall in front of him as Raphael filled his hole with cum.

Raphael pulled out and watched as his cum dribbled out of Lyle's cunny. He licked his lips and playfully spanked Lyle's ass. "When I come inside you, you should keep it all inside."

Lyle blinked as his head began to clear from the fog of lust. He pulled at the cuffs and found them secure. Looking back at Raphael, Lyle felt shame wash over him. He'd let Raphael fuck him and even came twice. Now, he was cuffed to the bed with nowhere to go.

"Raph..." Lyle bit his lip. "Please uncuff me."

Raphael traced Lyle's spine with his fingers and then groped Lyle's shapely ass. "No, I don't think I will."

"Seriously?" Lyle turned over as far as he could manage to glare at Raphael.

"Why stop when there are so many other toys to try?" Raphael grinned.

"What? No." Lyle tugged at the cuffs as Raphael reached under the bed and pulled out a set of black anal plugs.

"What level are you on?" Raphael ignored Lyle's struggles. "If you don't answer, then I'll just have to guess."

"What? I haven't even used them yet." Lyle tried to crawl away, but was pinned by Raphaels hand on his back.

"Ah, I see. We can take it slow." Raphael pulled the smallest of the three plugs out of the packaging.

Lyle shuddered as he felt the cold black silicone rub against his cunt and spread around Raphael's cum. The slick conical tip pressed against the tight ring of Lyles asshole and pushed in slightly.

"Relax, or this will hurt." Raphael said huskily.

Lyle buried his face in the pillow and slowly relaxed his anus. He felt the plug slide in, eased by the cum Raphael was using as lube. With steady pressure, the plug eventually fully pushed into Lyle and filled his ass. Raphael looked triumphantly down at his work.

"Are you done?" Lyle asked, too nervous to look back.

"Not yet." Raphael shifted his position behind Lyle and began rubbing Lyle's ass cheek. "You still haven't learned your manners."

"I don't need to learn manners. You do." Lyle shot back.

He was surprised by the first smack to come down on his ass. It was followed by another and then another. Five strokes came down on his right cheek and then five came down on his left. Lyle grit his teeth to keep from crying out.

"What were you saying?" Raphael rubbed over Lyle's sore ass cheeks.

"I've learned my manners." Lyle practically sobbed.

Raphael squeezed Lyle's sore cheeks. "Is that so?"

"Yes." Lyle paused, then hung his head. "Yes sir."

Raphael grinned. "Good boy."

He leaned forward and undid the chain connecting the two cuffs. Lyle pulled away from the head of the bed. Raphael let him roll onto his back before pinning him with his body.

"We're not done yet." Raphael nuzzled into the crook of Lyle's neck. "Come here."

Raphael's weight lifted off Lyle long enough to pull the man onto his knees. Raphael's hand tangled in Lyle's curly locks and pulled his head down so his mouth was level with Raphael's cock.

"Go on and be a good boy. Clean me up." Raphael watched Lyle's face drop as he stared at the cock still slick with their juices.

Lyle wanted to protest, but bit back the sharp remarks. He knew Raphael still had the upper hand. He swallowed his pride and opened his mouth, tongue sliding out to lick Raphael's cock head. Raphael groaned as he felt Lyle's wet mouth envelop his head and suck before moving to lick and suck up the shaft. Taking the tip once again into his mouth, Lyle began to suck down on the cock inch by inch.

"Good boy." Raphael murmured, his grip on Lyle's hair loosening then moving to the purple bruised mark on Lyle's shoulder. He pushed down on it and made Lyle gasp and wince. "Until this mark is gone, you're mine. No one gets to use these holes but me."

Lyle nodded slightly as he continued to suck Raphael's cock. Raphael's hips bucked as he grew harder in Lyle's mouth. When he was hard again, Raphael pulled away from Lyle's mouth. He began to stroke his cock as he looked down at Lyle's confused face.

"Now, spread your legs for me." He ordered.

Lyle bit the inside of his cheek. He wanted to throw another punch, but knew whatever Raphael would do to him would be far worse than the few spankings he'd received earlier. With no other option, Lyle lay on his back and spread his legs for Raphael. He turned his head away in shame.

Aligning himself with Lyle's cunny, Raphael pushed in swiftly all the way so he was fully sheathed inside. He groaned as he felt Lyle around him again. His thrusts were long and deep, filling Lyle completely before nearly pulling out then filling him again.

Raphael fucked Lyle into the bed. He savored the way Lyle's thighs brushed against his hips and the way his hands rested against Raphael's forearms. Needing just a little bit more, Raphael's hand rubbed up Lyle's body to his neck where he gripped and squeezed. Lyle felt euphoria rush through him. His back arched, lips parted, and eyes grew heavy lidded with lust. Raphael watched this change in Lyle, mesmerized. He squeezed harder and watched Lyle cum. Raphael came into the soft wet channel that milked him dry.

With a sigh, Raphael pulled out of Lyle and dropped to the bed beside him. He then pulled Lyle to his side and held him close. Peppering him with kisses, Raphael murmured sweet nothings.

Lyle was stunned. He couldn't believe what had just happened, but he was in Raphael's warm embrace and sleep called to him. He let himself escape reality and fall into dreams. Raphael held him close as his breathing slowed and he too fell asleep.

**

In the morning, Lyle woke to his usual alarm. It was now the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and he had much to do. Lyle rolled over and found that his body ached, but he was in bed alone. At some point, Raphael had left. Slowly sitting up, Lyle turned off his alarm. All at once, the memory of last night was in his head and Lyle groaned with despair. He touched the tender spot on his shoulder where Raphael had marked him and frowned. It wasn't a dream.

Shifting positions in bed, Lyle felt the reminders of last night between his legs. He grimaced. Grabbing a bathrobe and a towel, Lyle hurried out of his bedroom and into the shower down the hall. He turned on the hot water and looked at himself in the mirror. His freckled cheeks were flushed and his lips were swollen. He looked away and stepped into the shower.

Lyle pressed his forehead to the tiled wall and bit his lip. He looked down and realized his leather cuffs were still on. He unbuckled them and tossed them out of the shower, hoping they weren't ruined. He sighed. Something within him had deeply craved what had occurred last night and yet he still couldn't fully believe it had happened. His mind continued to replay the previous night over and over again long after he left the shower.

Thankfully Lyle had not encountered anyone else on his rounds to feed the animals and put them out to pasture. When it was lunch time, he eventually headed to the main house where his mother greeted him from the kitchen.

Lyle smiled as he walked in, then froze. Everyone was there. Everyone. Raphael lifted his head and smiled at Lyle, giving him a wink. Lyle looked away and entered the kitchen where his sister and mother were preparing pulled pork sandwiches from Sunday's leftovers.

123456...8