Straying Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily and James grow closer together.
2.4k words
3.64
10.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasam
nasam
12 Followers

-Writer's notes—

Huge thanks to @BrokenBrumbyGirl for editing the story!

English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any errors.

This is my first time writing something, so don't expect a master piece. In the same line, I would welcome all the feedback that you can provide.

I intend the story to be about the corruption of a housewife by someone other than her husband. If that's not your kind of story read under your own risk.

This is a slow burn story, at least at the beginning, so you must be patient. I'll do my best to make it worth it.

Apologies for taking so long with the story, I have been busy lately.

*****

Chapter 2: More than friends

I was startled and could feel my face blushing. I hurried into the car without saying anything and drove back home. In the car I could not think of anything else but that kiss. It had been a simple kiss but, this time, I couldn't simply blame it on James' uprising. It was a love kiss.

During dinner I barely ate, more worried on fighting the tingly feeling on my nether regions. I washed the dishes quickly and went to my bedroom. Frank was still in the living room, so I used the time to fix my hair and put on the only lingerie that I had, a plain green lace set that I had bought some years ago. When I was ready, I lay in our bed with my legs open and waited for Frank to come into the room.

"Come here," I said as he finally entered the room. "I need you."

"We did it last week dear," He said with a sigh moving to his wardrobe. "You know it's been a harsh time at work."

I stayed there without saying a word as he changed and went to his side of the bed. Soon he was asleep.

I turned my back and tried to sleep but the thought of that kiss kept flashing through my mind. Before I realized, my hand was between my legs, slowly caressing the soft fabric of my panties. Memories of my mother's sermon about masturbation and vivid images of James handsome face mixed together as I sped up the movement of my hand. I was getting wet inside and the moisture soon coated my fingers through the underwear. Feeling a wave that washed all over my body I finally stopped with a silent moan and drifted back to sleep feeling completely numb.

The next morning, I woke up feeling energetic and happy, although thinking about what I had done quickly awoke a sense of guilt within me. After breakfast I got a phone call from James. I was not sure about what to do but, after a little while, I ended up answering.

"Mrs. Turner," He said worryingly.

"Yes?" I answered without knowing what else to say.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't want to overstep my boundaries. I hope we can keep being friends after that," He sounded almost desperate.

"Sure," I said after thinking for a while. I really enjoyed the times I had spent with James. "Just don't let it happen again."

"Thank you," He said with a sigh. "I promise you it won't."

"And James," I said trying to alleviate the tension. "Emily is ok, remember?"

"Right," He said sounding relaxed for the first time in the call. "Thank you, Emily."

We didn't meet again for a couple of months, although I finally had a use for all the text messages that my mobile plan included. Without noticing how, James and I had become really close friends and I found myself asking for his opinion over things more often that I asked Frank.

During those months, my husband had finished his last project and finally had more time for me. We made love once or twice a week and it pleased me to see him happy. None the less I couldn't forget the earth-shattering experience of touching myself thinking about James, and so I kept doing it whenever I wanted to make love and Frank rejected me.

Two months before Hope's 16th birthday she talked to us during dinner.

"Mom, Dad, can I have a real party for my Sweet 16?"

"Sure baby, as long as it's nothing crazy," I said to her. Frank only smiled and nodded as I spoke. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, do you remember that mountain house I always talk about when we go on vacations?" She asked looking at me. "I saw an ad one day. It has a pool and they rent it for parties."

"Yes, I know the place. Actually, there's a big chance that I designed the ad you saw," I said feeling proud of my work.

"Really!" Came the enthusiastic response of my daughter. "Do you think we could make my party there?"

"I will look into it. I'm sure we'll manage."

Hope jumped from her chair and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, mom, you are the best!"

The next day, after lunch, I called James. We had only texted since the time he called to apologize.

"Emily! What a surprise!" He said happily. "How can I help you?"

"Well, my daughter Hope is turning 16 soon and we would like to rent the mountain house for her party."

"You don't have to rent it. I've been doing good money thanks to your amazing work. It would make me really happy to host your daughter's party."

"Are you sure James?" I asked trying to be polite and hoping he wouldn't change his mind.

"Of course, after all the house is nothing but an extra income. I can even help you to plan the event. You know I've been having more free time and I've supervised some of the events organized at the house."

We kept talking for a while and we arranged to meet that week in the property just as we did when I was planning the advertisement campaign. He said he could show me some information about food providers and entertainers for the party.

During dinner, when I told Hope that the owner wouldn't even charge us, she exploded with happiness!

"You are amazing mom!"

"He even offered to help with the planning. He has some contacts that could help us set everything up."

"He sounds like a really generous person," Said frank with a smile. "You must have made wonders with the ad campaign."

I felt guilty for a moment thinking of the times that I had touched myself thinking of James rather than my husband, but it passed quickly. There was nothing bad with enjoying myself, I still loved him and nothing I did alone in our bed would change that.

The weeks before the party flew by in the blink of an eye. Each week I met with James at the mountain house and, as we had done before, we started discussing some things about our current task but soon ended up sharing a glass of wine and talking about ourselves.

James let me know that he had managed to get a great contract that was making him a lot of money and left him with more free time than ever. He had started going out more often and had even been at some of the parties that took place at the property. That's how he was getting the hang of how to organize everything. I noticed that he was more relaxed and seemed more assertive and secure while talking.

Every time, as we said goodbye, he would hug me tightly and kiss me on the cheek. These times, however, the kisses were not brief and tender but long and passionate.

On those days I would get home very aroused and try my best to lure Frank into making love to me, but it didn't have much effect and we kept doing it only once or twice a week, when he felt like it. Meanwhile, I began to touch myself almost every night, twice on the days that I met with James.

Two days before the party Frank got a call just before we started dining.

"Yes sir?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Does it have to be now?"

"Yes. Ok. Don't worry I will get to work right away."

He sighed looking sad and preoccupied.

"Hope, dear," He said looking to our daughter. "I have bad news."

"What is it dad?" She asked looking worried

"There has been a problem at work, and they need me to fix it," He sighed again. "I'm not sure if I will have it finish before the party," He looked down, unable to look Hope in the eyes.

"It's ok dad," She said a little bit sad but looking relieved. "I know how it is with your work."

"I'll make it up to you," Frank said now more relaxed.

The next day James texted me asking about some last minutes details. I answered him briefly and then sent another message.

"Frank won't make it to the party. I'll die looking over those kids all by myself."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I could give you a hand if you want."

"I know that spending a Saturday babysitting teenagers is not in your list of favorite things. But thank you for the offer," I wrote smiling at the phone.

"Well, it's not in my list. But helping out a friend sure is."

"I couldn't make you do that," But secretly I was happy that he had insisted.

"You can and you will. I'll be there early in the morning."

The party would start in the afternoon as a pool party. After that, the kids would have dinner and the birthday cake would be the dessert. Finally, there would be some time to dance and that would be it.

Hope and I arrived in the morning and she went upstairs to get ready in one of the rooms. Meanwhile James and I checked that everything was in place.

"Your daughter is a beautiful young lady," He said as we waited for her to come downstairs. I knew he was right, now at 16 she was thin and curvier than I had ever been. Her face was cute and feminine, and she had the blond hair of her father. "She definitely takes after you."

I was surprised. I had always known that Hope was a pretty girl, but I never thought it was because of me.

"She has your nose and your smile," He said turning to me, his gazed fixed on my eyes. "And those beautiful deep eyes."

I felt myself blush and my heartbeat starting to go faster but, before I managed to say anything, Hope came down the stairs wearing some tight sorts and a small crop top that barely covered the top of her swimsuit.

"This is a wonderful place Mr. Black," She said. "Now I know why mom didn't want me to see it before today. It would have spoiled the surprise."

We had lunch together and talked about the party and the house and many other things. It was a pleasant conversation at the table, something we hadn't had at home for quite a while.

The DJ arrived and we had to put an end to our chat. He set up two stations, one in the living room and one outside at the pool. Not much after that the kids started to come and soon, they were all enjoying themselves in the pool as the music played. Thankfully there were no problems there.

After watching the sunset from the terrace, they dried themselves and went up to change into dry clothes. James and I watch that no kid would go into the wrong room to get changed. We had dinner and I said some words thanking them and congratulating Hope before we cut the cake.

When everyone had finished, the DJ played some music in the living room and everyone moved there. James and I went upstairs and watched them dance from the little lounge. At the beginning the music was loud and energetic, as the one that had played during the afternoon but, after an hour or two, it changed to slow paced songs. I had been talking with James all that time, but suddenly he went silent for a little while. He stood up from the couch where he had been sitting and walked towards me.

"Would you like to dance?" He said offering me his hand.

I chuckled a little but took his hand and stood up.

"Such a gentleman," I said jokingly as we started dancing to the slow rhythm of the music.

His right hand rested on the bottom of my back and his left hand on my shoulder. I rested my face on his chest and drifted to the back of the lounge, afraid of being seen by my daughter. There was nothing wrong with dancing a little with James, I thought, but still I would prefer if no one noticed.

"I'm glad we've been meeting again," He said in a soft voice. "I missed our meetings."

"I missed them too," I said lowering my voice as he had done. "But I'm glad we kept in touch despite not seeing each other."

"I would like us to keep meeting," He said. "I have been going out more often, but nothing is as good as spending the afternoon talking with you."

It took me by surprise, but I was happy to hear it. Although my friendship with James had grown during the time we had been texting, there was nothing like having someone to talk with face to face. In the past, that someone had been Frank, but it had been a long time since that and, during the afternoon meetings James had showed me how good he was for that.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" I said, feeling my heart beat faster.

"You can come here on Wednesdays, as the first time we met. Maybe at two instead of four."

"Ok. I think I..."

Before I could finish my sentence, James put his left hand on my cheek and pulled me into a long kiss. When I felt his lips touching mine, I was shocked. My heartbeat went even faster than before, and I felt numb. But it didn't take me much time to recover. I answered his kiss by opening my mouth so he could slip his tongue inside. I was happy an ecstatic. I felt how my panties began to get wet.

nasam
nasam
12 Followers