All Comments on 'Straying Away Ch. 02'

by nasam

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
little chapters to keep us coming back

I like it but would prefer a bit longer chapters. I know there would be no story if reality snuck in but I think some parent of one of the teenagers invited to the party would be available to help. I doubt a woman that wants to keep her marriage intact would go to James first and ask for help. So obviously there is a desire in her to cheat. Also, he daughter is 16 and not 3 so she can read the vibes and will no doubt understand what is going on. So unless in a future chapter she doesn't confront mom this is really going fantasy route.

Lastly, what husband of a wife that apparently is attractive and wants sex gets turned down every single time. Even a hour would satisfy her need to cheat and not wreck your business or project. So again I am saying he really doesn't care or he is overly confident that he is in control and she would never stray.

Someone is in for a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Go out

married whore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

I like this story. its different and i look forward to it as much as she looks forward to james. I would love to be james. keep going!

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 5 years ago
Nice buildup.

I'm really enjoying this. Please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On the attention issue...

I have been there. My spouse (female) is one of those people who has a very hard time working with people. Just dealing with people is a tremendous emotional and physical strain. She keeps being put into those roles or told to find someplace else to work. She would rather not but ASSHOLES are ASSHOLES. We have moved and quite more jobs than I can count because of it, she is just that good but suits are suits and think only suits matter. Personally I hate every last mfer of them, so I don't have a problem moving, the problem is that she is running out of options and so am I. So we stay in a job she hates, I work freelance but that does not cover all the bills, we only like each other but her job sucks so much energy out that she has not more for me so I go without for weeks on end. That is how a job can leave you so drained that you have nothing left, and can only hope and pray that your spouse LOVES you enough to keep their vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sharing my wife

great story, this happend to me a few weeks ago, my husband is all way at work or away, and i got very close to his friend, and after a few weeks we started having sex, he was incredible, giving me what my husband could not

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 4 years ago
JUST A QUICK RE-WRITE OF YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH TO BUILD NEED

I do not make a habit of sending a good writer ideas thru the comment section but today I am pressed. Time refuses to drag its' feet.

Your final paragraph could hit harder and build reader momentum with subtle change to sentence structure. Try this:

Before I could finish my sentence, James put his left hand on my cheek and pulled me into a long kiss. When I felt his lips touching mine, I was shocked. My heartbeat went faster. I felt numb, but it didn't take much time to recover. I drew him back to my lips and opening my mouth enticed his tongue to slip in. I was happy. I was ecstatic. I felt my panties begin to get wet.

I enjoy your work. I wish for the piece to continue.

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This woman

This woman will soon be a cheating whore. In fact, she is already a cheating whore.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Foul cheating bitch. I hope she gets hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous