Streaking at UVA

Story Info
This is my story of going streaking at UVA.
944 words
3.54
4.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jess. I am from a nudist club called Avalon in the hills of West Virginia. I love it up here, it is so welcoming, the people are fantastic to the other members, the day visitors, the newbies, you name it.

But this is another great nudist adventure story I'd like to tell you all. This adventure takes a brave person to even try, but I am glad I did. It was probably a bigger rush than the time I drove nude during the day on I-95 in Florida that time. This adventure happened about 10 years before that. It happened before everybody had a cell phone in their pocket ready to shoot video of people streaking. Probably a good thing I went streaking at UVA in Charlottesville when I did.

I had heard that people went streaking there on the lawn for years. If not for 200 years, at least since the 70s streaking fad. I heard once that streaking started in the U.S. at Washington College (now W & L) in Lexington, Va. in 1801...But up the road at UVA, Thomas Jefferson could not have designed a better streaking place if he wanted to. Ol' TJ designed the school at UVA, you know.

Here is the tradition. If you go college at Virginia, you are expected to streak the grounds before you graduate. I don't know if they still do it, but that was the big thing to do in the past. Hell, people who have dorm rooms on the lawn even watch the streakers, light them up, and clap for the effort.

Most all these streaks are at midnight or later, near as I can tell. But for some people when it gets dark, it is time to round up some folks, strip off everything, and run. I have even heard of some lone streakers running across the lawn during the daytime hours, but this would probably get security on your naked butt pretty fast.

So I decided I'd do the streak after some girl from UVA said I wasn't much of a nudist since I had not done the famous nude run at UVA yet. I think this girl I knew from the school did it when she was 18. Problem was I was about 36 when I was thinking about it. Trying to keep a good job. What if I got caught and fired for streaking with some college kids. Not good, aye?

But on the other hand, this girl was pestering me, calling me a chicken. I had to go, I thought. Hell, it is a Virginia tradition, thousands of people have done it, and bragged about it for the rest of their lives. Might be fun to boot. So, I decided to scout the campus, check the length of the run, look for ropes that a person could trip on, that type of thing. I also needed to see when the kids did this, and how much campus security there was. The big thing to know was this, does security give a shit about streakers.

Another issue, were kids and adults judged the same way. I decided to quit delaying, and get her done, as we say down south.

So I decide to go about 1030 p.m. on a weekend night. I think it was a Saturday night in August. It was hot and humid. Maybe I could blame the heat or plead insanity, if the police got me.

Now it is the night of the adventure. I decided to wear short shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops. No underwear. Most people get drunk to streak here. I did the streak without a drop. Courage won the day.

I sit on the steps of the Rotunda, where kids are always hanging out. I see 6 college kids, 3 women, 3 men down on the lawn. I see that they are probably streakers who want to run, but don't want the 36-year-old man sitting on the steps to see it. So I walk down to tell them it is cool. I say, I am not here to stop you all from streaking, I want to join you all. So they agree. 7 people will streak the lawn, including me, the old man.

We line up at the foot of the steps at the back of the Rotunda. It looks like about a half-mile streak to the other building across the long campus. It is of course another half a mile back to our clothes. What if somebody steals our clothes, I thought. Too late to chicken out now. It is probably less than a one mile streak, but it looks that far, and if you streak the lawn, it surely feels that far.

Okay, we all 7 strip down, although the 3 girls do not want to take their panties off. But I figure they will soon. I concentrate on my streak. We run down the lawn nude. I look back. The women ran a little ways, then retreated back to their clothes and got dressed. The 4 men, including me finished the streak...

The good news was the girls were now watching us and better yet, cheering us on. I was kind of hoping the girls would hide our clothes, but they did not. It was one of the greatest things I have ever done. What a rush you get from a streak that far. It was also cool to bond with the college kids.

After the great streak was over, I just sat on the steps. I was tired from the run, but proud of my bravery. It was an incredible adventure. Great night.