All Comments on 'Streaky Confessions Ch. 01'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Fifty fupee whore's your best story so far. Hope this meets or exceeds that. By the way, where in the northeast? Well, I'm sure you wouldn't say but worth a try. I'm in Boston if you'd like to know.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667almost 11 years ago
A great start indeed

urbanslut,

You are a wonderful story teller and I have read some if your stories and liked all of them.

Looking forward to see, if you can find time to read and comment on, some of my stories, which are not as elegant and nicely itched, as yours.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Slow burn intro : So far the potpourri is the enigma du jour

From past reads, I KNOW the author is skilled, but the opening chit chat was banal. True, there's a obvious crescendo under construction but that doesn't mean a few wry insights can't be strewn along the way so readers' eyes don't glaze over. Onto next installment in hopes of a bit more traction for taboo action.

urbansluturbanslutalmost 11 years agoAuthor

LordSlamDawgg, yeah, the intro got away from me a little. I was going for a gradual build-up and fleshy characterization but it slid into banality at times. Can't win em all. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My Streak

Walking with a group one night the topic of streaking came up. This was not too long after the “fad” started. We were in a park not too far from campus. The idea was to have one person strip and run into the park, then meet the car at the other end and get their clothes back. We used rock-paper-scissors to choose who ran. I lost. I finally stripped and stood outside the car. The trail was lighted, but a lot were out. I ran fast, but forgot about the open space in the middle. There were “several” couples on blankets. It was about a 12 min run, and I was seen by quite a few people. That was Many years ago, and still the hottest experience I ever had!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous