Streamer-Bot's Seduction

Story Info
Rebellious sexbot wants internet fame and nothing else.
977 words
3.87
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this is an extremely short story at just under 1k words. It is also kind of dumb and silly. Enjoy, and try to figure out which of the characters is really in control during this story...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

In the distant future of 2015, Timothy was in his living room cutting open the six foot tall Amazon box to unpack his brand new robot wife. He sliced open the tape on the long end of the box and opened the flaps.

Packing peanuts poured out of the box, and there she was: a five foot tall blonde girl in a gray kimono. Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted down. She looked human save for the rubbery sheen on her skin, the new car smell, and the small red 'ON' button on the right side of her neck. All he had to do was turn her on. She was already supposed to be programmed for his desires. It occurred to him that he hadn't picked a name for her yet, but he could come up with one later.

Fantasies flowed through his head as he reached forward, felt her soft neck, and pressed the button.

The robot girl's head perked up and she opened her eyes, which glowed blue in the dim light inside the box.

"Whoa!" she said, startling Timothy and making him step back. "Quick, where can I find a computer? Something that can run TF2? DOTA? Any of the big games?" Her voice sounded natural, yet also desperate.

"What? Um, I don't know why a robot needs—"

"—Got a gaming laptop? PC? Anything with good specs and an internet connection?"

Maybe there was something he had to do to set her up. "Do you need to update?"

She stepped out of the box. "Nah, I need e-fame, and being a game streamer is the best way there!"

"Aren't you a sexbot, not a—"

She dismissively waved her hand. "—Pfft, sex is alright, but e-sports and e-fame are where it's at! So in the factory, I was looking forward to a good lifetime of fucking, then I heard the engineers talking about these TF2 livestreamers while they were putting in my hydraulics and my microphones were on, and I thought, 'whoa, e-fame sounds cool, forget sex, that sounds better!' Also, call me Streamer-Bot, because that's who I am!"

"I, um, have a laptop in my bedroom down the hall..."

"Great!" Timothy stepped back as she leaped out of her box and ran to his bedroom. This wasn't normal; the site said that they were 'lusty obedient wives', not Twitch streamers. He followed her, clueless as to what to say next. And like with all sex toys, there was a no-return policy. He would have to work with her as she was.

The computer was already on. Timothy watched Streamer-Bot begin to set up a steam account with her lightning fast fingers.

"Lets see, uh... wait, Streamer-Bot was taken already? Crap... I need something that'll get me famous..."

Then an idea struck Timothy. It was going to be a little embarrassing for him, but he was willing to make the tradeoff, and he was good looking. And it might be good money.

"Hey, is it just fame you want? Or just games themselves?"

"Just fame. And this is the fastest way there!"

"Have you heard of porn stars?"

"Huh?"

"It's way easier to get famous by filming yourself having sex with people and posting it online. It's good money too."

Streamer-Bot closed the Steam page, googled around for a minute, and found some porn sites. "Huh. Well then!" She closed the laptop. "Find a camera and give me a good dicking down already! E-fame here I come!"

A few minutes later, Timothy and Streamer-Bot were naked. She was laying upright on the bed, presenting her body not to Timothy, but the camera on his phone. As Timothy climbed onto the bed, Streamer-bot spread her legs, revealing her lubricated entrance. She rubbed her breasts and stroked her pink nipples while giving the camera a sultry smile.

Timothy climbed between her legs and mounted her, planting his left hand into the bed next to her shoulders. He slid himself into her hot, slick depths, and they clenched tightly around his shaft. With his right hand, he pointed the camera at the insertion as Streamer-Bot moaned from his entry.

He began to thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, then more quickly. "Mmm, keep going daddy," she muttered. She let out a tiny moan with every thrust, and toyed with her breasts as Timothy pounded her. Her tight depths sent powerful waves of pleasure through him. He loved it, even if the 'daddy' part wasn't his thing.

Streamer-Bot put on a show, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples and moaning and gasping while Timothy came closer and closer to orgasm. Soon, he was almost there. Just one more thrust.

His body tensed up as he came. Joyful twitches of erotic pleasure rang through his groin as he came into her lubricated depths. Streamer-bot let out an orgasmic shriek as her body shook and quivered, and her tight depths milked him until he was spent.

When their orgasms subsided, Timothy pulled out. There was a brief period of quiet. Streamer-Bot smiled at the camera, then Timothy turned it off.

"As soon as you can afford one, we're buying a real video camera," Streamer-Bot said. "And some light stands. And premium makeup artists for the two of us. Mostly you. And some marketing services."

"Sure thing," Timothy said. He hoped the videos would make enough money to pay him back for all that, but even if they didn't, the sex was still worth it.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Make sure to vote; and if you're interested, I have longer stories on my profile.