Streamers and a Stud Ch. 05

Story Info
Kyedae makes lunch.
2.3k words
4.54
7.5k
9

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

Tags: Implied Cheating, Misogyny, MF

Characters: Joshua (Original), Kyedae Shymko, Tenz (Tyson Ngo)

Author's Note: I am experimenting with smaller chapters to get these out faster. Chapters 6 & 7 are already done. They will be posted here on Lit within a week or two. Thank you & enjoy.

***

"He really said that to you?" Tyson asked in surprise as he pulled into the driveway.

"Yeah! With no hesitation!" Kyedae replied, showing obvious signs of frustration. She was describing her interaction with Josh from the day before. Tyson had spent a few days at the Sentinel's team house and Kyedae made an early morning trip to go pick him up.

"Maybe he just doesn't know how to behave around you. Might not be used to talking to such a pretty girl." Tyson flashed a grin. Kyedae's anger simmered a bit as she looked at her fiancé. He was the only person that could get her to calm down like this.

Kyedae smiled and replied, "You're sweet, but don't try to defend him! He's an asshole, and the sooner he's out of the house, the better."

They parked in the garage and grabbed Tyson's bags out of the trunk before making their way inside. The house was quiet. No headboards thumping against the wall or loud moaning. Tyson stopped by their bedroom to drop off his stuff before joining Kyedae in the kitchen.

"It's a bit quiet." Tyson asked as he grabbed some apple juice from the fridge.

Kyedae was leaning against one of the counters. "Yeah, they might have gone out. I think one of their cars was missing in the garage."

Tyson poured his juice. "So we have the house all to ourselves, huh?" he said with a suggestive tone and a cheeky grin.

Kyedae giggled at his naughty implication, but the joy was brief. She realized his joke was mostly for banter. After listening to Imane and Rae getting fucked from one orgasm to the next, she was squirming to receive the same attention from her fiance. But she knew it wouldn't happen, not anytime soon. They had long ago agreed to stay celibate and remain virgin until their marriage as a show of their loyalty for each other. Some days she regretted this decision greatly, but the fact that they had been together for so long might be proof that it was the correct choice.

"Yup, all to ourselves. What are you going to do to me, stud?" Kyedae asked with a smile.

Tyson took a sip of his apple juice and thought about his answer before responding. "I'm going to challenge you. To a 1v1 in Valorant. Pistols only. First to ten kills wins and gets a kiss from the loser." He smiled smugly.

Kyedae's smile dropped, but only on the inside. She didn't want Tyson to see her disappointment.

"You know, you could just kiss me now? Andddd more, if you wanted to?" Kyedae replied, hoping he'd take the hint.

"But where's the fun in that? I want to earn it!" Despite her attempts to hide her displeasure, Tyson could sense she was a bit upset. He set down his cup and approached Kyedae, taking hold of her hands as he spoke. "I'm sorry that I've been away for a few days. That big tournament is coming up so I've been getting all the practice I can. There's just so much riding on this one."

Being engaged to a professional esports player had its hardships and she knew she had to keep those in mind.

"Awh, babe.. you're right. I know you've been stressed about it, but hey, I'm here to support you, okay?" Kyedae looked at her fiancé lovingly. She was upset at herself for letting her lust control her. "You are the best Valorant player I know. You're going to do great and even if you don't, I'll always be here for you!" They were a team. As good of a team as any two people could be.

They embraced each other and joked around a bit more before they heard the garage door open. Imane, Rae, and Josh walked in together and met Kyedae and Tyson in the kitchen. They greeted each other and Josh introduced himself to Tyson.

"Good to meet you." Josh said, outstretching his hand to offer Tyson a handshake.

Tyson looked Josh over and the first thing he noticed was his stature. He himself wasn't necessarily short at just under six feet, but Josh somehow still towered over him. He met Josh's hand for a quick handshake and immediately felt the painful crush of Josh's grip. Tyson pulled back, trying not to show any discomfort.

They all spoke briefly before Imane and Rae left to prepare for their afternoon streams.

Josh moved towards the fridge to get out the ingredients for a sandwich. "So what do you guys have planned for today?"

Kyedae responded, annoyed that Josh was lingering. "We're going to just hang out in my room. Tyson has to practice so we should actually get going. See ya Josh."

"Yeah, it was good meeting you." Tyson added. The couple began to leave as Josh spoke up.

"Oh hey, Kyedae? Could you hang back for a sec? I wanted to apologize." He said as he closed the fridge and grabbed the bread from the pantry.

Kyedae stopped in her tracks and looked at Josh. She sighed before looking back at Tyson and telling him to go ahead and that she'd be there soon.

She approached Josh with her arms crossed. "I'm listening."

Josh let out a chuckle before responding. "I don't actually want to apologize, you dumb slut. Just needed to get rid of the boyfriend." He motioned towards the direction that Tyson left in.

"Ugh!! I don't know why I believe a word you say." Kyedae said, shaking her head in disbelief. "And by the way, he's my fiancé, not my boyfriend."

"Oh relax. You're so uptight." Josh replied.

Kyedae couldn't stand him. "Fucker. So what do you really want then? Do you want me to get on my knees again? Since that worked out so well for you last time?" She said with a defiant grin.

"Oh trust me, I remember what happened, and you'll pay for that soon enough. But no, that's not what I want right now. I'm hungry, and I promised Rae and Imane I'd let them stream today, so I don't have anyone to make me a sandwich." Josh gestured to the ingredients on the counter.

"So why don't you just do it yourself?! Are you that helpless?" Kyedae replied, scoffing at his remarks.

Josh smiled and replied, "A sandwich tastes ten times better when it's made by a girl."

She couldn't believe the nerve this guy had. "Why are you so cocky? Why can't you just be normal?"

"This is how girls like you enjoy being talked to. Helps remind you who's in charge." Josh replied.

Kyedae was visibly frustrated. She took a deep breath before responding. "You are delusional. My fiancé is waiting for me, so I'm going to go."

As she turned to leave, Josh grabbed her left arm by the wrist. "Let me guess, you didn't tell him about what happened yesterday?"

Kyedae tugged to get her arm free but was not successful against Josh's firm grip. "Yes, actually I did! He knows you're an asshole."

"Interesting. So, you told him.. all the details?" Josh asked.

Kyedae was silent. She knew what details he was referring to. "Maybe not.. everything.." she said sheepishly.

Josh smirked. "So he doesn't know you got on your knees in front of me and shoved your face against my cock? For like ten minutes?"

Kyedae responded defensively, "It was not ten minutes! Maybe, MAYBE one minute."

"Either way, if you want to keep your fiancé in the dark, I suggest.. you start making my sandwich. I'm getting pretty hungry and my demands might get worse if you dilly-dally." Josh gave her stern glare.

Kyedae looked defeated. She pulled her hand away from Josh's grip, and this time, he let her go. He knew she was trapped.

Through gritted teeth and a fake smile, Kyedae asked, "What kind of sandwich?"

Josh returned her smile. "The ingredients are already out, you dumb slut."

Kyedae actually laughed in response. "You are unbelievable." She pushed past him and grabbed a plate to start making his sandwich.

Josh watched her proudly. She was wearing loose sweatpants that hid her ass and a t-shirt that was skintight.

"You're so much more attractive when you're obedient," he said.

"And you'd be more attractive if you were DEAD," she replied in anger.

"Oh, good one. Save your wit though, you're going to need every ounce of it to get that sandwich just right."

Kyedae sighed and remained silent. There was no point in responding to him.

"This is great, I love when you stay quiet. Focused on your task instead of rambling like you usually do."

She spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.

"Right where you belong. In the kitchen. Would be better without all those clothes. I didn't know sluts wore so much clothing."

She wanted to express her anger, but was feeling a bit conflicted. Being forced to make a cocky asshole's sandwich while being verbally degraded was not as humiliating as she'd thought it'd be. She actually found it somewhat.. amusing? Why did she find it amusing?

"Hey Kyedae, keep making my sandwich if you're a whore." Still, she remained silent.

She was flustered and her cheeks were red. She could feel her face getting warmer as she placed a few layers of smoked turkey on the sandwich.

"You should really wear something that's more revealing. What's the point of having tits and an ass if you're not showing them off? I can't get a proper look at you." Josh said.

Kyedae felt herself reacting to his words. She had goosebumps and her panties were getting moist. She rubbed her thighs together subtly. What was happening to her?

"I know how we can fix this." Josh said as he took a step towards her and grabbed the sides of her sweatpants. He hesitated for only a moment to see if Kyedae would react, and she did, but only internally. Her heart jumped and began pounding against her chest, but she did not stop him. She was in somewhat of a trace. This guy-.. no. This MAN clearly demanded that she make him a sandwich and that's what she was going to do. She piled on the cheese and added lettuce.

Josh smiled and tugged her pants down to her ankles, revealing her delicious booty. She was wearing a revealing blue thong.

Josh knelt down and grabbed a handful of her supple ass cheeks before spreading them apart. The sight was remarkable. Her skin was extremely pale and completely free of blemishes. Josh could make out the outline of her pussy. He could also see the edges of her asshole on either side of her panties, which were clearly damp.

"Fuck, you look good enough to eat."

Kyedae was alarmed. She knew he wanted to see more of her. Her sweatpants had prevented that and lowering her sweats fixed the problem, but she didn't expect him to go further.

Finally, she found her voice. "N-.. no touching." she said meekly.

Josh smirked, knowing that she would stop him eventually. He kept his hands in place, admiring the delectable view for another second before releasing her and slapping her ass as he got up and backed away.

She breathed a sigh of relief before continuing to make his sandwich. Suddenly, they heard a voice.

"Hey Kyedae, is everything alright?"

Tyson was approaching quickly. Kyedae's eyes widened and she hastily reached down to pull her sweatpants up just as he turned the corner. Her face was still flustered and she gave her fiancé a nervous smile.

"Hey, what's going on?"

Josh leaned back against the counter amused at the whole situation. He watched as Kyedae stumbled out a reply. "Hey! Uhm, I was just hungry.. so I decided to make a sandwich. What? Is that a crime? Are you.. the sandwich police??" She giggled nervously.

The oblivious fiancé smiled at her. "Haha, no I'm not. No worries, I'm going to queue up for some ranked matches." Tyson replied before walking away.

Josh held in his laughter until Tyson was far enough away. Kyedae took a deep sigh of relief. "That was too close Josh!" she said, punching him on the shoulder playfully. She wore a smile, which surprised him.

"Man, that was too good! You gotta admit, that was fun huh? What a rush." Josh said genuinely.

Kyedae shook her head, still smiling, and did not provide a response. She turned around to finish up his sandwich.

Josh cleared his throat loudly, clearly emphasizing something. Kyedae thought for a moment and then realized what he meant.

"Sorry.." she said before pulling her sweatpants back down to her ankles, revealing her ass to Josh once again. She cut up some tomato slices and added avocado before closing the sandwich. To finish up the meal, she opened a bag of chips that was on the counter and poured them onto the plate. Kyedae looked at the lunch before her and was proud of the time she spent on it. She found herself really hoping that Josh would enjoy it.

She grabbed the plate and turned around to hand it to him. "Here's your sandwich, SIR," she said, adding sarcastic emphasis.

Josh smiled. "Thank you. It looks delicious."

"I hope you enjoy it. Okay, I'm out of here." Kyedae replied before pulling her pants up. Josh slapped her ass and Kyedae jumped in surprise, rolling her eyes as she walked away.

Josh put on a movie in the living room and enjoyed his delicious sandwich. It truly was ten times better than normal.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers