Streamers and a Stud Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh looked at her in surprise, impressed at her ability to talk dirty. He replied, "Fuck haha. You're catching on quick.. but yeah, it'll be anytime I want, remember? I'll let you know and I'll be sure it's at a very inconvenient time."

"Okay, well I don't want to give you any ideas, but tomorrow is my fourth anniversary with Tyson and we're going out to dinner," she replied with a mischievous grin.

Josh's face lit up with excitement. "Be ready, whore."

Kyedae nodded. She stood up to salute him jokingly. "Yes sir!"

Josh chuckled and looked her over now that she was standing. "You need to start wearing tighter clothing, okay? Here, turn around."

Kyedae did as instructed. "See, I can't even see your ass. These loose sweats completely hide it."

Kyedae replied, "I really like sweatpants because they're comfortable, but I guess you're right.. they're not visually appealing."

"Right, and what's more important, your comfort or me having something sexy to look at?" Josh asked.

Kyedae gave this some serious thought before replying. "I guess.. you having something sexy to look at would be more important.. since you are going to be bossing me around more often, it makes sense for me to be wearing something that makes your big dick hard," she said, hopeful that she answered correctly.

"Good answer, but not exactly right. The way you phrased it makes it seem like your comfort still has some importance when it really doesn't at all. Me having some eye candy is the only important thing to keep in mind. Your comfort doesn't matter at all." Josh replied strictly.

"Ohhh, I was so close!! Darn, yeah.. that makes sense.. I feel like you have so much to teach me, hehe." Kyedae replied. "I might be slow here at the start.. but that's just because I'm not used to being ordered around like this. It's not because I'm dumb or anything.."

"Ehh, I think it's a little of both," Josh replied with a smirk. "You can definitely be a dumb little slut sometimes."

Kyedae looked back at him with her mouth open. "Josh!! You're mean hehe. That is not true.."

Josh replied, "Yes it is. Look. Kyedae, tell me how stupid you are or you'll never taste my cum again."

Her face dropped. He was always one step ahead of her. She knew she was outwitted, and she couldn't help but smile. "You ass, hehe. Fineeee, yes I'm very dumb. Please don't ban me from your cum.." she pouted.

"Oh c'mon. You can do better than that." Josh egged her on.

Kyedae giggled at his antics. "Okayyyyy. I am the dumbest girl in the world. My head is absolutely empty. All I want to do is suck on your fat cock and take your load on my face so I can spend the rest of the day licking it off of me. That's all I'm good for. Oh! And making you sandwiches of course, hehe."

Josh gave her a dramatic slow clap. "Well done slut."

"Thank you sir," she replied as she bowed.

"But yeah, you can still wear sweats around Tyson, just not with me. I want you in something that shows off your ass," Josh said.

"Okay, so something sexy around you and something normal with my fiance, got it." She kept her ass facing Josh and decided to be a bit brazen. She unexpectedly lowered her sweats to reveal her thong. "Maybe I should just wear panties around you! Hehe."

"Fuck, I'd be fine with that. Or even better yet, no panties." Josh replied before reaching forward and sliding her thong down.

"Joshhhh!" Kyedae giggled, not making any attempt to stop him. In truth, she was giddy with joy from all his attention.

"Wow.." Josh remarked as he let her thong fall to her ankles and brought his hands up to spread her ass cheeks. It was as if he had struck gold. Her pussy was perfectly sculpted, without a blemish or hair in sight. She was as pale as could be, but her labia lips were the exact color of a peach. Josh could tell from its pure, unused appearance that he was looking at a fuckhole with exactly zero miles on it. Even calling it a fuckhole felt wrong. Her asshole begged to be fucked just the same. It squinted at him and had a dark but still pale appearance, despite the guarantee that it was not bleached.

"Fucking hell.." Josh whispered.

Kyedae giggled again at his reaction. "Are you having a good time back there? Because.. I feel like I should remind you that I have a fiance.." she said a bit nervously.

Josh kept her ass open as he took in the pretty sight. "I know. That's what makes this so hot."

She rolled her eyes in amusement, "Really? You like the fact that I'm taken, huh? You like taking what's not yours?"

"It might not be mine.. yet. But it will be." Josh said, shaking her ass cheeks from side to side. This girl was saving the greatest treasure known to man for her beloved. And he was going to take it.

"I'm going to take your virginity Kyedae," he told her.

She was slightly taken aback. His bluntness carried his words with force. "Not today, but soon," he continued.

She suddenly felt twice as naked as she was before. She thought for a moment before giggling to herself. His lust for her was making him very aggressive and this brought a smile to her face. "Josh.. it's sweet that you.. want me so much, but.. you know, Tyson and I have been waiting for marriage. He's been very patient."

"And that's why I'm going to steal you. He's been too patient. I'm going to swoop in and take you from him." Josh replied. He continued to play with her ass, spanking her cheeks intermittently. "Knowing that, do you still want to be my friend?"

Kyedae did not hesitate. "Yes Josh, I really do. You've already shown that you can teach me so much! I want to learn from you.. I'm not sure you're going to "steal" me, but if that happens, then so be it. May the better man win." she finished with a cute chuckle.

He enjoyed her response. "You know, the way you talk.. some might think you don't care about your fiance at all."

Kyedae responded defensively, "I do! I love him very much. But I mean.. I snuck out of our bed to go masturbate in the bathroom, which is already.. pathetic, but then I ran into you and now I have a belly full of your cum and you're.. staring at my asshole! Hehe." she giggled before continuing. "He's just so.. passive, and you're clearly not haha."

Josh smiled at her. "I'm glad you see things my way. Now, shut the fuck up and bend over." Kyedae's eyes widened but she obeyed immediately. "Reach your hands back and spread your cheeks for me. I have to take a picture of this."

Kyedae did as he asked, but was alarmed at the mention of a photo. "Uhm, I don't think that's a great idea Josh.."

He slapped her ass again. "Kyedae, don't be an uptight bitch," Josh replied. "The only reason I haven't fucked you yet is because I want to you to willingly give me your virginity. I haven't corrupted you enough, but we'll get there."

Kyedae took his words into consideration. "I'm really sorry.. I don't want you to think I'm an uptight bitch, but.."

Josh stepped back a bit and took another look at Kyedae spreading her perfect ass open for his viewing pleasure. "Jesus.. this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he said genuinely.

Kyedae felt her heart skip a beat. She blushed at his compliment before replying, "Do.. do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do, you dumb slut." Josh said with a warm smile.

Kyedae had grown used to his derogatory nicknames for her, so it no longer phased her. Instead, she began to tear up at his compliment. She admired him for his confidence and greatly valued his opinion, so hearing him say that really moved her.

With a heartfelt voice, she replied, "Thank.. you, Josh. That means a lot to me.."

She considered his previous suggestion again and decided to trust him. "Josh.. you can go ahead and take your photo. You've earned it."

He smiled. "Cool. I'll be right back, I was taking videos of Imane and Rae earlier so I left my phone in the room." He stood up to retrieve it and saw Kyedae starting to stand as well. "Hey, no get back in position. I want you bent over like a slut, opening your ass with both hands the whole time I'm gone and when I get back. I won't be too long."

Kyedae giggled, "You're so bossy! Hehe." But she did as she was told.

Josh returned shortly thereafter and found her in the same submissive position. He chuckled to himself as he remembered that she was engaged. He began taking photos. "One photo, okay?" She reminded him.

Of course, he ignored her and took multiple. He then moved to videos. "Bend over a little more, you cum-loving whore," he said, slapping her ass right after.

"Yes sir, hehe. Hey! Hold on mister, you're taking more than one photo!" Kyedae said, laughing at the prospect of him taking advantage of her.

"Yup and a few videos too. Remember what we said about being an uptight bitch."

Kyedae conceded with a slight smile, "Okayyyy! Fine hehe. Take all the photos and videos you want.. I'm just engaged to another guy, no big deal, hehe."

And he did. For another ten minutes.

"Okay, I'm going to need your help with this last video." Josh said.

Kyedae smiled at the opportunity to please him further. "Yes sir! Just tell me what to do." She was still eager and willing.

"Okay, I'm just going to start back here and then pan over to your face, and I want you to say something sexy, alright? And go."

She wasn't ready, but when the time came, she did not disappoint. Full of adorable giggles and enthusiasm, she said, "Hi! I'm Kyedae and I'm the biggest whore ever. Oh, I'm stupid too! Oh my god, you would not believe how stupid I am hehe. I'm very fucking dumb." She went cross-eyed for a second and stuck her tongue out. "But I'm not stupid at everything. I'm really good at bending over and making sandwiches. Not to mention cleaning! And listening to commands, of course. My fiance is currently sleeping in our bedroom, so I decided to bend over for this hunk and his massive cock and show him my pussy and asshole. FYI, my stomach is full of his cum right now. I'm even letting him record me naked!" She knew she had to end it with a bang. Without warning, she lifted her shirt up and revealed her tits to Josh and the camera for the first time. "I am nothing but a whore, sorry Tyson!!"

Josh ended the video and after some praise and conversation, they both went to bed.

Josh was aching to blow a load after that long conversation. He walked back into Pokimane's room and saw the two girls still sleeping peacefully. Imane looked the most peaceful out of the two of them, so he mounted her before slipping his cock past her lips and shoving it inside of her unexpected throat. She woke up abruptly and muffled a few complaints, but realized that Josh would not be releasing her anytime soon. She relaxed a bit and gave Josh access to the deepest parts of her throat.

After a while, he unloaded onto her face, making sure to shoot at least once into her open eye, and then jumped into bed to spoon Valkyrae, nestling his cock against her firm ass and cupping one of her tits in his hand.

12