All Comments on 'Streep Poke-air'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
colin23colin23over 5 years ago
Wow!

Excellent maintenance of tension. The French accent was surprisingly convincing.

WilCox49WilCox49over 5 years ago
have to disagree

I'm afraid I have to disagree with the previous comment. The story is well-written enough, but not one of your better ones (to my mind).

I found the French accent overdone. And, well, my exposure to French is many years behind me, and this isn't something taught in my high school and college classes—but isn't the word "vagin"? (I really do mean I may be wrong on this, though.)

-- WWC3

WilCox49

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more!

Would love this continued or more like this with CFNM as the genre, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better than the average submission.

A well written story, I think that an ''encore'' is in order.

Personally speaking, the 'wrestling' portion could use more elaboration (in this or in future submissions), as it seems more focused towards the 'CFNM' poke-air (lasting over a full page) in comparison (to the few paragraphs of the afforementioned).

Nevertheless, good work on this, good luck on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really love your story!

It is pure fun to get naked in front of a woman who wants to see you naked! And the woman you can see naked remains clothed. What an excitement! I also love her suggestion to wrestle. The only thing that is pity is that she hasn't won wrestling. Taking a pic of his naked body would have been really ashaming and humiliating. And I am sure she would have shown the photographs to the other persons. I strongly believe that this story absolutely needs to be written on! Simply excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
French return

This is funny story.

I can tell that only few French beaches are nude. But all of them can be bra less, even if few ladies show them off.

On the other side it is often said that Americans are prude but not in the evening, and parties often finishes in bra an panties; while this is very uncommon in France where girls keep fully dressed. Different culture actually.

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Good story. I would have liked it better if it went much further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous