Street Parade Zurich, Switzerland

Story Info
Party young sluts fucked by stranger in a public lake.
3.1k words
4.46
3.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dfr10
Dfr10
4 Followers

It was the time of the year for the most popular rave party in the World. The 30th edition of the Zurich street parade was to be the first I was attending alone. On previous editions, my lads and I had spent a full day nodding to the deafening tones of electronic music, pumping clenched fists into the air, sipping long drinks and smoking Havana cigars beside the mobile bars.

This year was different; the lads were held back by family obligations and I was going to experience this all by my own.

The outfit I chose was however similar to what I wore the previous year: a tight white singlet that accentuated my pecs and nipple studs (that I took off for the most part of the year) and a pair of blue silk slacks, that permitted curious onlookers to accurately judge my size if I were to walk against the direction of the wind. My dreadlocks were held back with a white frontal band that extended and covered half of my ear.

Well stocked with a dozen cans of chilled Smirnoff ice, I boarded the mid-day train to Zurich main station, about 10 stops away. At every stop on the way, scantily dressed ravers joined the ride, gleefully chanting, shouting and whistling.

Young girls in particular spared no effort in dressing to provoke; small groups of teens in sheer police or nurse uniforms were common. While others opted for different shades of colours of Hawaiian skirts with mostly just thongs underneath, some preferred to expose their round ass cheeks in the skimpiest hot pants their wardrobes could offer. Any girl with a normal dress code was clearly out of place today. The street parade had long established itself as a fertile ground for contemporary exhibitionist fashion which was definitely not limited to the ladies.

On the other hand however, most guys preferred to go simply shirtless, frequently adorning tiny chips of shiny silver confetti or glitter sprays on their bare torsos.

Walking through this packed train of ravers inevitably led to skin-on-skin rubbing with strangers and this otherwise weird contact was perfectly tolerated here and on this day. Right here on the train, the drinking and pill swallowing was rampant, everyone seemed bent on having a high before getting to the destination Zurich.

To save myself the trouble of constantly wiping sticky alcoholic beverages off my clothes tipped over by excited young ravers, I chose to move and stand by the entrance of the wagon just beside the door for the last 3 stops of the train ride.

At the last stop before Zurich, a group of 6 girls cladded in matching neon green Hawaiian hula skirts managed to force themselves into the already fully packed train one after the other. The last to board was a shy petite blonde girl with a cute smile who seemed a bit unsure her maximum 90 pounds body would still fit into heavily jammed train. Flexing my back in a gesture to provide an inch of space, I waved her in a gentlemanly manner and she finally seized the opportunity to board the train bottom first leaning fully on me, inadvertently making use of my body as a cuddle bear.

When the train started moving again, I quickly realised that with my thin silk slacks, a major dilemma was imminent. My cock began flailing between the ass cheeks of the petite figure leaning on me as the train swerved in motion, causing her to jerk in surprise several times before whispering something to her friend to the left creating an awkward moment for me. My embarrassment quickly faded when they naughtily grinned with wide eyes without changing their standing positions. The heat of our groins, the skin-on-skin contact all around, the aphrodisiac smell of oriental lily coming from her pony-tail blonde hair caused more blood to sink to my pelvic region resulting to an erection that was straining itself above the 90 degree horizontal mark.

In a desperate attempt to divert attention, I thought it was best to engage them in an offbeat conversation.

"Did you know that because today is the 30th street parade, 30 love mobiles are going to animate the event?" I asked with a sheepish grin.

"Really? How many normally do?" she replied tilting her head slightly towards me gleefully.

"Oh, usually between 20 and 25. I think It is going to be a long party tonight. The trick to a lasting stamina shall be to follow a rigorous energy management plan with frequent cooling off in the lake".

Upon hearing this, her grey eyes widened with interest.

"oh, is swimming in the lake allowed?" she asked.

"No, not really. The area to the docks is usually cordoned off and one would have to jump into the lake from the bridge"

Just then, her friend in a rather possessive gesture, passed her the bottle of sparkling rosé wine they had almost finished.

"Cheers and by the way, I am Lena, and that is my friend Janina" she introduced herself lifting the 75 cl green bottle.

"Cheers to all ravers, nice to meet you both. I am Dave" I replied gulping on a can of smirnoff.

"First timers here? " I inquired after clearing my throat.

"For me, yes. Janina was here last year and convinced me to come today" she said gazing at her friend, who simpered seemingly pleased with herself.

"And the other ladies?" I asked.

"Oh, Janina's work colleagues" she responded.

As the train reduced speed approaching Zurich main station, the swerving became more pronounced. Lena steadied herself on Janina's arm, still not changing her standing position, which by now seemed to feel comfortable for us both. Even after the screeching stop of the train with a final sway, I did not want to alight as my erection had by now adeptly lodged itself between her warm ass cheeks. A brisk push from those behind us nevertheless reminded me of why we were on this train in the first place. With a sigh, I helped both slightly tipsy girls alight on to the platform heaving with scantily dressed people, while hopelessly pocketing my left hand to conceal and adjust my surprisingly persistent erection.

The group of girls concerted quickly and decided on heading to the train station grocery stores to stock up on drinks before joining the parade grounds. I could sense from Lena's facial expression a sign of disappointment for not being able to continue our conversation or maybe bodily contact. Intuitively, I offered to show them where to jump into the lake from the bridge if they felt like joining me later on the bridge for cool-off dives. After showing to them the exact location on google maps, we said our goodbyes and left the platform in opposite directions.

Getting a stimulation this early meant all my senses were on alert as I walked the 2 km route to the parade grounds beside the lake. Despite the various pauses and conversations with overenthusiastic persons mistaking me for a drug trafficker, I did not fully get Lena and the erection she had caused off my mind. The bridge (Quaibrücke) was fairly busy by the time I got there. The 5th love mobile truck was coming from the Utoquai side as I positioned myself in the front row, dancing and getting oblivious of my surroundings.

Time dragged on and still no signs of the girls I wanted to see and party with. I withdrew from the front row and looked at the lake, trying to figure out how best I could dive in, when I suddenly felt petite fingers covering my eyes from behind. I turned around to find Lena and Janina beaming with huge smiles. We greeted as if we had known ourselves for ever. They informed me that they had briefly separated from the rest of their crew to get a refreshing dive in to the lake as I had suggested earlier. I therefore wasted no time in sealing my electronic gadgets in an air-tight compartment of my back-pack before taking the lead to dive in. Janina followed shortly after, while we motioned for the hesitant Lena not to worry and just dive in.

When she finally did, the 3 of us swam to the nearby docks and stood in stack in the shallow waters on a small rectangular under-water concrete slab beside 2 unoccupied lake boats, partially obscuring ourselves from the ravers on the bridge but still close enough to get the full vibes of the heavily vibrating speakers. Janina forced herself between Lena and I as if to jealously prevent me from pressing on her friend as I had done on the train. Slightly disappointed, I loosely held to Janina's hips to prevent myself from slipping back into deeper water as we began daggering.

As we danced, I began admiring Janina's smoothe tanned skin which she had covered with an oily sun screen. Her dark blonde hair was Dutch-braided falling over her neck spine midline and extending to her upper back. Like Lena, she wore a white tank top without bra which accentuated the pointy nipples of her pierced c-cup breasts. When I accidentally slipped off the slab, I realised Janina had a matching slightly oversize neon green bikini underneath her Hawaiian skirt.

The next time I slipped off, I held onto the knot of her bikini bottom untying it in the process. She looked down into the water and gave me a naughty look nodding her head but made no serious attempt in knotting the bikini back into place. When I got back on the slab, I told the girls that I would have to hold tighter on them while we danced to prevent myself from falling in to the deeper water again and again. Janina approved my demand by shrugging her shoulders while she continued dancing unperturbed and pressing her naked butt on my growing erection. The rubbing also had the effect of rolling down my silk pants, so that after a while my erection was almost springing out free without me using my hands. Janina must have noticed this because she pushed her butt even more towards me.

I stretched my arms out reaching beneath Lena's the tank top pinching pulling her nipples which I quickly realised were super sensitive. Her reaction was almost immediate as she in return without turning around stretched her arms backward and getting hold of the front pockets of my silk slacks. This made the slacks to slowly slide further to my mid-thigh as we continued dancing. When Janina noticed where her friends hands were and encouraged by her soft moans, she started doing winding movements of her pelvis, swaying from side to side with her arms elevated and her eyes closed to the descending overhead sun.

In the heat of moment, I grabbed my loose erect cock under water and guided it towards her pussy entrance. Alerted by the sensation, she froze for a while and screamed out "gosh" as I penetrated into her pussy bare-back. Holding Lena's chest for support, I started fucking Janina with slow and deep strokes. Her back was strongly arched, her eyes closed, her grimace rigid with mouth open as she bit pierced under lip. I sucked on her ear lobe before she turned her face to give me a sensual French kiss.

"Yes!" she groaned into my mouth as I ploughed into her pussy with a frequency of about 30 beats per minute. This was all it needed because she announced pretty soon that she was going to cum.

"Where do you want it?" I requested rhetorically since I had limited options.

"Cum in my pussy, please" she answered as she went rigid again, mouth agape before she screeched out.

"I am... cumming..., oh gosh" frantically rubbing her pierced clit.

I slightly increased the frequency to about 60 beats per second, making squelching water sounds in the process. If at all we had any onlookers, they could only see our upper bodies, but the thought of someone figuring out that we were doing other things than dancing just beneath the water surface, carried me over the edge making me release about 8 long threads of splashing cum deep into Janina's young womb.

As I came down from my climax, Janina called out that she could no longer see her bikini bottom. I extended my hand down into the unclear water to assist her find it. I even dived deep but still could not find anything. She had definitely lost it in the process which meant she would have to go home cladded in only a tank top and a Hawaiian skirt with no underwear. My fantasy of her in the train under that condition made me instantly hard again.

When I swam back onto the slab, I noticed to my delight the girls had switched positions with Lena now behind Janina, getting ready to be sandwiched.

"I hope you have panties on that can not float away" I whispered into Lena's ear as I pressed on her from behind.

"Sure" she responded, guiding my hand underneath to feel the side-line of her skin-tone thong just beneath the water-level. I left my hand there, running it the front and rubbing on her neatly shaved pussy. Fitting her swollen clit between my middle and ring fingers, I massaged her gently with slightly circular movements, stopping from time to time to exercise a light pull on her clit while my left hand did similar motions on her left nipple. Her response was immediate, she quickly lost control, screaming out and biting on the shoulder of her friend Janina who was backing us and attempting ass twerking moves in her tipsy state.

I moulded Lena's butt cheeks lightly waiting for her to recover. When she stood straight again, she tilted her head backwards to give me a very sensual French kiss. I responded, kissing her softly, biting her lips gently as my left hand pulled the y-section of her thong and the plastic strips of her hula skirt over her left butt cheek. She moaned a sharp "yes" into my mouth as I pressed my cock into her pussy.

"What do you want?" I quizzed keeping the frequency low to avoid any suspicion from onlookers even though it was now getting darker.

"I want your cock to make me cum again" she responded in a staccato rhythm that matched the frequency of the fucking I was giving her.

"Again?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Oh baby, again yes, your cock made me cum on the train already. When we got here, I had to go to the rest room at the train station to touch myself for another release. I was so horny ever since, even the bare vibrations from the heavy loud speakers made me soak my panties more and more, I confided to Janina and she said we must find you again and here we are"

" But there are thousands of cocks here, why did you go through the hassle to get to the bridge?"

" Yes, I could have fucked anyone today after you turned me on but I wanted someone that Janina wanted too. And your nipple piercing was driving her crazy on the train earlier on today, she is obsessed with pierced body parts"

This explained why Janina kept rubbing her back on my nipple studs I thought to myself. With this new knowledge, I motioned Janina to turn around facing us and then guided her hand to my chest giving her the liberty to play with my nipples while I grabbed her face to kiss her again. She was all of a sudden just so sexual and willing, it was driving me insane.

"Oh gosh" was all she let out of her lips as I moved my hand further down to pull on one of her pierced nipples again. While she was doing a good job returning the favour, with her other hand, she stimulated Lena's clit as I picked up pace pumping Lena's tight pussy from behind. It did not last long before I saw Lena slowly developing a freeze, and then giving out a long heavy groan as she came on my cock holding her girlfriend tightly who herself seemed to be quivering from a nipple orgasm.

The replay of the scenes in my head gave me the trigger to chase my own release. Shortly after Lena's and Janina's binomial orgasm, I too could not hold any more as I spurted several bouts of my seeds deep into Lena's slutty womb and held still till my flaccid dick slipped out of her on its own volition.

We later swam out of the lake fully spent but satisfied with how good this year's party was. The girls met the rest of their friends in front of the UBS Bank headquarters and we all walked back to the train station with Lena whispering to me several times that she could do with another round. When I showed fascination for her sexual fantasies and libido, she directed me to a "sex tape" of hers on ph (*tiny student pounded in shower BBC) which I watched with awe while we waited for our train.

Janina on her part was barely covered by the plastic strips of her Hawaiian skirt. We were lucky it was dark already with almost everyone worn out or used to a certain level of nudity at this point, otherwise she could have got quite a stare. Seated on the bare floor of the platform with her back rested against a commercial screen, she was dozing off with her legs repeatedly falling apart, fully exposing her used pierced pink slutty cunt.

The train back was not full so that the girls in their exhausted state preferred sitting even though they were supposed to alight after just 1 stop. Lena sat beside me jacking my rigid member concealed by my backpack I had put on my laps. When she finally got a tiny drop of cum off me, she wiped it on her white tank top whispering to me how she needed to sniff on it later at night when she masturbated.

When she left after kissing me goodbye and giving my cock a last quick squeeze, I touched the wet seat where she sat and then smelled my fingers. It smelled musky of lake water and parboiled mammalian sperms, which was all I needed to get me rock hard again. I looked to my left and to my right, but only saw exhausted and sleepy faces uninterested in any sort of adventure at that time. I then took out my phone and asked google on what day the next street parade was due.

THE END.

Dfr10
Dfr10
4 Followers