Street Rebel's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey: doing it outside? Risky but so hot, enjoy yourself.

Siren: Oh, I bet they are honey.

Foxy: this is getting me wet.

Honey: me too;).

She turned it back and started typing again, then she places it gently on the floor and stared at him, he looked at her, she was just using him just some fuck toy for her to show off to her friends he was being humiliated, he was embarrassed and he looked away accepting defeat.

She then suddenly cupped his face gently making him gazed into her golden eyes it was...strange he could see something in those eyes a...Caring, loving desire it confused him, she then started moving gracefully up and down his cock still cupping his face looking at her, he guesses she enjoyed staring into the person she's having sex with.

She hooked her arms around his neck bring herself closer to him they were faced to face her stare was alluring, fascinating he couldn't look away, she moved faster and he felt her fiddling with the cuffs...she then removed them.

His hands were free, and he immediately wrapped them around her sexy body, bringing it tightly into his embrace as he started to thrust up into her she moans at every thrust, he didn't know why he was doing this he should just push her off and run but he couldn't, it felt too good she was too good they thrust against each other as her arms hugged tightly around him both moaning in each other ears.

She moved her mask slightly and kissed him. She wrapped a hand around his head bring it closer to hers and he did the same to hers feeling the massive ponytail, both got faster he sat up and she wrapped her long slender legs around his waist bring him deeper into her.

Both frantically and wildly thrust and fuck each other he was getting closer, the kissing made the feeling more intense, she broke the kiss from his neck and stared at him again.

"I'm gonna-"

She placed a finger on his lips she started grinning faster he was slowly getting to the edge he needed to pull out but her grip stayed tight around him, she brought her lips to his ear and whisper quietly.

"Fill me."

Those words pushed him over the edge the first time she spoke since all this started and he blasted everything he had into her moaning loudly as he held her tight, she orgasmed too feeling her pussy grip and constricting his cock as he shot his seed inside her aching womb, it was like nothing he ever felt.

The world around him began to slowly brighten up the dark neon colors strangely faded away back to the midday sunlight but he could see her mask change to an orgasm like face with its tongue out, he slumped down his grip weakened around her, she removed herself from him and spread her legs making him see his seed leaking out of her wet hole it was incredibly erotic, he continued breathing heavily as he sat there she grabbed her tight leather pants and quickly places them on, she came to him and slipped his cock back into his black trousers and zipped it back up fixing him up.

Grabbing something from her bag she pulled out a small card, Ethan was too tried to move so she placed it in his frown pocket slipping it in, patting it for safe keeping, he laid there truly confuse he saw a satisfied look in her eyes, now done with her lustful deed she walked off swaying her hips seductively, the last thing he saw was her giving him a back hand wave before disappearing into the city, still full of his seed.

After what felt like an hour he got the strength to get up, he looks at the card she gave him it was a card for a place called 'Summons's league' it was an incredibly popular club. Was this the hang out of the Rift legends gang? Did she want to see him again? He would hopefully get his answer when he got there but first, he needed a long rest and some food.

###

He made his way back to his tiny apartment, his mind and emotions going crazy after everything that happened, he had sex with this incredibly sexy woman after he only tried to talk to her, were all street rebels like that? Whatever he needed rest and food but his desire was put on hold when he heard a knock at his door.

He made his way there and opened the door finding his cousin Becky standing there.

"Ethan, you know the bitch has spray painted the alley again, are you even doing your job?!"

"Hey I don't see you doing anything cousin and in fact, I saw her," he froze thinking of a lie he couldn't tell her she raped him it was already humiliating enough, "she...err ran away and I couldn't catch her but I did get this."

He showed her the card Rogue gave him, and she snatched from his hand looking at it.

"So what? It's just some stupid card how is that going to help out daddy's situation?"

"I was thinking if I went there then I could find her a make her stop spray painting the area."

"That's stupid, but it's better than nothing I only came because daddy wanted to know what you were up to, you better succeed in this or your out," She says bitching about him.

"Yeah, yeah whatever cya Becky," Ethan said closing the door but she stopped it and sniffed the air.

"What's that weird smell?"

"Smell?"

"You smell like...sex," she looks suspicious at him, he blushes.

"W-Well how do you know what sex smells like?" he fired back at her.

She froze, blushed and ran off, Ethan watched her go grinning it might be because he just had sex but it felt nice fighting back for once, he closed the door and made a sandwich. Hours went by it was late in the evening and he decided now was the best time to go to the club.

He was extremely nervous he never went anywhere that had a lot of people or crowds, just made him nervous he was an introvert after all and now he had to enter one of the most popular clubs in the city he held on to the card tightly it filled him a strange sense of confidence.

He spent the day resting and relaxing after his...encounter with Neon Rogue and did his research of the location of this place apparently it was owned by four mysterious women and that was all that he found, it was late around eight and he saw the place it was massive but hidden away in the back of an alley with a big neon sign saying 'Summoner's league' this was the place.

He saw a line going in with a bouncer at the entrance with a strange light strapped to his head, letting people enter he was worry he wouldn't let him in but he had the card Rogue wouldn't have given him the card for no reason he needed to do this and stop her so he wouldn't get kicked out of his place.

He breathed in and entered the back of the line a few people look at him confused but then turned away it must be his clothing, he didn't really have much clothing, just a nice suit, his parent got him when he finished college and a tie so it was the only thing he had, he didn't know what to wear to this he never was here but it does make it obvious that he's an outsider.

"Well as I live and breath," Said a male voice behind him he turned and saw two guys that looked drunk one had a mohawk with some biker clothing on and other had what he thought was punk clothing on.

"Yeah bro it one of those soulless business minions the fuck you doing here?" Said the other guy.

"Err...getting into the club," Ethan said quietly he knew he wasn't welcome.

"HA, good luck we have a better chance at getting in than you and we're fucking pissed."

Both began laughing at him, a part of him wanted to leave then and there but he had to do this he had no choice.

Stepping forward the bouncer took a glance and stopped him from entering, causing the guys behind him to snicker, Ethan put on the spot he quickly handing the guy the card Neon Rouge gave him, she looked at it, seeing both side seeming unfazed.

Ethan thought he ran out of luck but then the bouncer twisted his headlight changing it to a UV light the card changed in his hand showing Neon Rogue's icon on the front and back of it, Ethan's eyes widen as he handed it back to him and opening the door, letting him in.

"Enjoy the show buddy," he said grinning at him.

"T-Thanks," Ethan said entering he turned back and saw the gobsmacked faces of the punks behind him.

Ethan smiled to himself a bit of satisfaction that those assholes were wrong, now here he was, standing inside the place and it was massive, in front of him was a gigantic dance floor with a DJ on a stage playing music, to his left against the wall was a bar with seats around it and next to it a sign saying toilets he saw a man and a woman giggling too each other as they enter the bathroom gods know what they were doing in there.

To his right was a few staff doors and booths giving people privacy and was surprised to see an open kitchen too he guesses it was an area where you can order food or something and at the end on both sides of the DJ stand was stairs leading up to what might be a VIP area.

He needed to find Rogue but the place was completely packed he was uncomfortable but moved on pushing through the crowd he wouldn't bother asking anyone they probably didn't know but the crowd was pretty big, people pushing each other getting through he ended up in the middle of the dance floor some noticed him and ignored him.

The DJ flicked a switch and suddenly everything turns dark and people around him started glowing neon just like Rogue all different and unique designs it seems everyone had the same idea...except for him, he seems to be the only one not covered in neon it made him feel lonely everyone seem so connected in a strange way he couldn't explain it but he could feel it, everyone's hyper energy as the music played, with everyone glowing neon, even

tho people were around him it reminded him that he was complete...alone.

He felt someone touch his shoulder, and he turned and saw her, Neon Rogue was standing there she found him she was all Neon like before back at the alley he panicked a little stepping back, remembering the last time she was like this.

She stretched out her glowing hand towards him. He slowly looked at it, and he looked at her golden eyes it made the crowd around them seem to disappear it was...mysterious, he nervously reached out and grabbed her hand and she held it tightly.

She moved effortlessly through the crowd holding him making sure he didn't get lost soon both came out and she was leading him towards the stairs, both ascended and he saw a door at the top she opened it and entered dragging him along.

The room was quiet and dark the walls had neon street art across it with two large windows so people inside the VIP room could see out, there were sofas and a mini bar he saw a few people relaxing and smoking something.

His eyes were drawn to a woman with golden blonde hair with what looks like fox ears, one having a piercing through it, she was wearing some type of fashionable leather jumpsuit yet it didn't look like one, her breast was massive he could help but linger at it a little the brose jumpsuit was white with a few golds and purple the waist was black it hugged tightly to her body with black tights leggings with black high heels, and the strangest thing was that he swears she has some glass tail that seems so...His eyes were drawn to a woman with golden blonde hair with what looks like fox ears, one having a piercing through it, she was wearing some type of fashionable leather jumpsuit yet it didn't look like one, her breast was massive he could help but linger at it a little the brose jumpsuit was white with a few golds and purple the waist was black it hugged tightly to her body with black tights leggings with black high heels, and the strangest thing was that he swears she has some glass tail that seems so life like.

She saw his gaze and smiled winking at him he blushes, embarrassed and he felt Rogue tug at him and he continued following her into a hallway, he was confused who was she? Where were they going? He felt nervous.

He came to a room that needed a key card, Rogue fished it out and opened it and quickly threw him in, looking around it was very dark with a few small lights lighting up the place setting the room into a dim UV glow with a massive bed...oh god are they going to again?

She turned him and pushed. He fell back onto the bed oh god is this going to happen again? They just did it earlier but with the memory fresh in his head he got hard quickly, he removed his shoes and looked nervously at her she started taking off her clothes, oh yes they were going to do it again.

Removing her bomber jacket and soon her tank top he saw she had no bra on and her perfect perky breast was free for him to see he started looking at them she quickly removed her black leather pants again leaving only her mask and hat on she smiles at him (the mask did.) and she pounced onto the bed and pushed him into the soft mattress.

She stared at him and moved a hand to his suit unbuttoning him but then froze and abruptly looked too the corner of the room staring into the darkness.

"Don't mind me just enjoying the show," Said a mysterious female voice.

Ethan looked behind Rogue and saw a woman sitting in a chair, hidden, he saw her she wore some circular purple glasses that shined at him it creeped him out, she got up and stepped into the light.

She was sexy, having short, very dark purple hair wearing only a black leather tank top but without the sleeves and just the covering her breast which was quite big, she also had a short that seems to start from her stomach down to her thigh and she had these black sleeves that had fur at both ends (her wrists and shoulders) and it reach around her back like a fur scarf with two long leather strips that come out her back with golden spikes at the end of both it looks intimidating.

She didn't seem to care that Rogue was naked on top of him she glared at her unhappy.

"그는 내 꺼야," Rogue said angry, he didn't understand what she said he wishes he had google translate to understand what she said.

"Yeah I know, but you can't keep him completely to your self," She says lustfully looking at Ethan like a piece of juicy steak.

"이브!" She said again which got the woman's attention.

"Ok, fine I'll go but I will have a turn with him one day," she said closing the door.

"Who was that?" Ethan asked curiously.

Rogue shrugged uninterestedly at his question and begin to remove his clothes, quickly removing the suit holding it in her hand she turns to him confused raising an eyebrow, he just shrugged, she just threw it to the ground and removed his shirt. She was about to remove his trousers, but he stopped her.

"Wait, why are you doing this? Why did you fuck me back at the alley?"

She stared at him deciding either to answer his question or not, she brought her head to his ear and whispered.

"Because I like you and want you, I know you want me too so why hold back?"

She moved back up and started removing his trousers first removing his belt. Did she like him? They have never met how can she like him? And she was right he did want her, he found rebels exciting and interesting but everyone he knew hated them so it was a forbidden enjoyment for him and he didn't know why he was holding back maybe it was just his logical side taking over.

He didn't know, he returned to reality and realized that she already removed his clothes and he was left with his boxers, she removed them and his erected cock came out he was naked as she was, she stared at it softly, he thought she was going to blow him but she moved up and rolled him on top of her.

He was looking down at her, her eye filled with lust with a seductive smile. Her cap was still on and her ponytail laying sideways he stared into her golden eyes as they watched him inspecting, he knew what she wanted, she wanted him to take the lead but he didn't know if she was ready.

She reached a hand down grabbing his cock and guiding it to the entrance to her pussy, he felt the warmth and wetness on his tip as she spread her legs wide for him, he looked at her who nodded.

He penetrated her.

He moaned as he entered her a second time today she rolled her head and eyes back her body arching she quickly warped her legs around his waist leg locking him in, he looked at her trembling beneath him he enjoyed the look she gave him after what she did to him earlier that day he wanted to fuck her.

He started slowly started thrusting into her sweet tight cunt she stayed quiet but he could see she was enjoying it, he wanted to make her moan he wondered why she rarely spoke but her voice was cute and gentle and it made it seem special the few times she did speak it was strange.

He got faster pounding her now as he reached both hands to her boobs finally feeling them around his fingers they were extremely soft, she wrapped a hand around his head bring it to hers using her other to move the mask so they could kiss.

They clashed wildly as they kissed each other passionately she moves her hips meeting his, he stopped kissing her and he moved down to her breast getting her erect nipple into his mouth and he bit it gently.

He heard her moan and he continued kissing a sucking on her tit, he felt himself getting close he removed his lips and looked at her she was breathing heavily as she was getting close too.

He tried to pull out but her leg stayed locked around him he panicked a little.

"Rogue...let go...I'm...going to cum inside you," he said desperately.

She reached up and grabbed him wrapping her arms and legs around him extremely tightly making him go as deep as possible he could feel his cock press against her cervix, she squeezed bringing him as close to her naked body as possible like she was afraid he would escape her.

"Do it," she said to him before moaning loudly as she started to climax.

Her vaginal muscles spasming around his cock he couldn't hold on any longer and suddenly started cumming pouring his warm seed into her aching womb filling it, she moans again, she enjoys the feeling of his seed filling inside her it was so warm.

He fell on top of her completely exhausted having sex twice in a day would do that and she released him from her iron grip, he was dizzy both breathing heavily as he pulled out of her, he rolled onto his back sweating turning his head looking at her she was looking at him smiling contently (the mask was).

She started moving as she pulled the covers over helping him inside and making sure he was comfy he guesses he was sleeping here tonight, moving to get under he realized how tired he was. Soon they were both under the covers in this dark room and she snuggled up to him, he never had someone like this to snuggle up with he enjoyed her warm calm body against him.

He had so many thoughts going through his head all about the rebels, their relationship, were they a couple? No, he was just a fling she'll get tired of him and move on, he could barely think anymore this bed was a lot softer than the one he had at home and he soon wrapped his arms around her as she did with him and both fell asleep.

###

He suddenly woke up during the night he was confused he tried to remember where he was and what happened, getting more aware to his surroundings he saw 2 large purple circle eyes staring at him he panicked a little, the figure covers his mouth with her hand it seems to have golden nails claws.

"Looks like your awake, now listen, boy," she whispers to him trying not to wake his sleeping companion.

"Rogue doesn't do stuff like this. It's extremely strange for her to be this interested

in a guy, especially a guy like you, so you're going to listen," as she whispered two purple spikes seem to float behind her like snakes ready to strike.

"I don't trust you and I'll probably never will so if you hurt her in any way possible...I'll show you a torment that will make you beg for your death,"she stared at him he was scared as her spikes came closer to him, "You can't run she will find you, you belong to her now so if you want some advice, be a very good boyfriend."