Street Rebel's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her hand, and the spikes seem to disappear he whispers quickly to her.

"Who are you?"

"Siren, you may call me Siren," she spoke coldly to him and soon disappeared into the darkness.

He remembered that name it was on Rogue's phone when they did it in the alley he shook at the fear of what she could do to him, Rogue turn over and wrapped an arm over his chest pulling him towards her, he looked at her he didn't like being in this forced relationship but a part of him enjoyed it too he liked Rogue and he found her cute and erotic but he still needed to stop her from spray painting the area or he will become homeless ruining his life forever, he tried to get some sleep trying to not think about the threat Siren gave him.

Ethan woke up alone in the bed sitting up and stretching trying to wake himself up he realized he was in an unfamiliar room, turning his head he tried to remember what happened last night, he remembers getting into the club then seeing Neon Rogue and then... both going into a room to fuck.

Then he fell asleep and then he was threatened by Siren, a shiver went down his spine remembering what she said what the hell was her deal? He got out and found his clothes on a chair in the corner. He hastily placed it on now he just needed to figure out what to do.

As he started thinking the door opened and a young woman came in, she looked around Ethan age came in she had short violet hair with a piercing on her right eyebrow, she was wearing a dark blue sleeveless jacket with a shirt under it, she also was wearing some ripped dark jeans with a belt around her waist she saw him and grinned.

"Finally you're awake I thought Rogue would have to blow you to just get you up," she said casually to him.

Ethan panicked not knowing this woman did she know about his and Neon Rogue relationship? What even was his relationship with her? Siren said he belonged to her, but what did that entail?

"S-Sorry err who are you?"

"All in good time bud now come on the others are waiting to meet yeah."

She turned and left leaving him in the room who was he going to meet him? He quickly hurried out the door after getting fully dressed when the woman saw him again she chuckled a little to herself probably because of what he was wearing, she told him to follow and so he did.

Walking down the hallway they came to a door at the end it had a keypad, the woman pressed in the password and it opened holding it for him he looked nervous as they ascended the stairs and came to a studio sized room it was massive.

To the back left was an open kitchen and to the right was a bunch of sofas aimed at a big flat screen TV the lights in the ceiling brightened up the place and the windows were open letting in calm sunlight into the room he looked over and saw a group chatting on the sofa.

"Hey Rogue look who finally woke up," she shouted to the group.

Rogue looked over and saw them and gave a casual wave, both Ethan and the woman made their way over and that's when he saw the rest, there were two men who seem strange to him there clothes and style and hair. The red-haired man had spiked hair with a biker shirt and jacket with leather pants on he grinned looking at Ether while the other man who had long blue hair he wore a chequered blue and red shirt he looked cleaner than the other man he looked smarter too with blue jeans they had an arm around each other relaxing.

On another sofa he saw Rogue stretched out relaxing next to a girl with black hair and large glasses with purple eyes he never saw someone with eyes like her before she was wearing a black beany, her black hair had turquoise and pink highlights in them she was pretty cute, she was huddled in the corner her knees pressed close to her chest she wore a black tank top with a black leather jacket with black trousers with a black and white chequered belt she was looking at her phone taking an occasional shy glance at him.

The woman that brought him here made her way to the sofa and sat next to Rogue, Ethan decided to sit on the middle sofa with the two guys to the sofa to his right and the girls sat on the sofa to his left, he sat there a little uncomfortable no one was really talking or doing anything, Rogue got up and quickly sat next to him wrapping an arm around his shoulder and relaxing the woman decided to speak.

"All right now everyone is comfy let's introduce ourselves," the woman stood up announcing herself,

"I'm Violet because...well, you know,"she points to her hair, "nice to met you all," Violet says sarcastically but happily, she sits down and the two men stand up.

"I'm Diz and this handsome man to my left is Wiz," said Diz the red-haired man.

"Stop it, man, we know your more handsome Diz," reply Wiz the blue haired man.

Diz grabbed Wiz and brought his head to his lips they kissed each other lovingly, Ethan tried not to stare he never saw two men kiss before he wasn't homophobic but it did make him feel a little uncomfortable simple because he never saw a gay couple before.

"Get a room you two," Violet said to the men they laughed and sat back down, "and finally this little maiden right here," she pointed towards the girl hiding shyly in the corner.

She looked towards Ethan and slowly got up.

"I-I'm...CyberHeart...b-but you can call me Cyber," she quickly said sitting back now.

"Don't worry she's a little shy with new people she'll warm up to you when she knows you more...so who are you?"she pointed toward Ethan.

He got up slowly and straightens his suit the other just looked at him confused while Rogue was just admiring the view.

"I'm Ethan. It's err nice to meet you all."

He sat back down Rogue snuggled into his shoulder as if rewarding him he felt a little weird about it, the room turned to silent again until Diz started to speak.

"Ok, I have to ask what's with the suit?"

"I...err didn't really know what to wear, and this was all I had," he said shrugged innocently.

"Huh...hey Rogue what you see in him coz he looks boring as hell," said Diz.

He was a little disheartened at being called boring but it seems to piss off Rogue.

"무례하지 마십시오," Rogue said, she sounded angry.

"Your right, sorry dude."

"I-It's ok, does anyone know what Rogue said?"

The group smiles mischievously except for Cyber smile at him.

"Oh this is something you're going to have to learn, she can speak English, Korean, and Japanese fluently."

He swallows a little scared he looks down at Rogue who just smiles at him.

"頑張って私の愛," she said grinning at him

The group giggled a little Ethan knew he was going to have a lot of trouble trying to learn two new languages so he could just understand her, he looked around to see them all he was curious they all were quite interesting.

"So are those your real names or what? And why not just say your real names?" he innocently asked not trying to offend anyone.

"Well to answer that-" Violet said but suddenly stopped talking.

He felt a clawed hand rest on his left shoulder gripping it tightly, a chill when down his spine as he looked up and saw Siren staring down at him.

"Some people don't like revealing their names to people they just met, they enjoy the privacy and enjoy using the name they chose it's something you need to respect Ethan," Hissing out his name as Siren spoke to him.

He was afraid as she stared down then an arm reached grabbing Siren's it was Rogue getting pissed off with Siren's aggression both stared at each other tension built in the room and Ethan was stuck in the middle Violet came to his aid.

"Siren, it's just an innocent question he doesn't know the rebel life and I'm surprised he's taking all this in so smoothly."

Siren just looked at Violet, and she removed her hand from his shoulder, he rubbed it, Rogue got closer to Ethan wrapping an arm around him as if protecting him from Siren, Siren just smiles and walked away stopping in the middle of the room.

"Your right again Violet I have to go I have some...business that needs to be taken care off, it's nice meeting you Ethan," she said taking on death glance back at Ethan before leaving draining the tension of the room.

"Sorry about her she's...to be honest really intimidating," Violet said to Ethan.

"Yeah dude never gets on her bad side, or she'll fuck up your life she's done it before," Wiz said to him.

As he was thinking about Siren and what she did before he heard something high-pitched which strangely sounded like a moan.

"Anyone hear that?" Ethan asked curiously the group seemed obvious to it.

"Hear what?" replies Diz.

"It sounded like a moan or something?" he said hearing again.

"No idea bud," Violet said strangely blocking his view from Cyber.

"O-Oh sorry err does anyone know where the bathroom is?"

Neon Rogue moved an arm and point towards a door he thanked her and started moving towards it, once he was inside a pretty large bathroom he heard an extremely loud moan as if someone was orgasming he shivered and proceed to do his business.

He returned to the group Violet no longer blocking Cyber who seem to be extremely relaxed she was no longer hugging her knees and just sat there on the sofa recovering from...something.

"All right so let not be lazy asses and let do something today...so what you want to do?"

The group was silent trying to think of what to do Ethan thought to himself did they have jobs? And what do they do in their free time and would it get him in trouble he didn't have his wallet on him it must be still back in the spare room.

"Well we aren't doing shit until we get Ethan some new clothes I mean," Diz looked over to Ethan, "The suit is not bad but it completely ruins the feel of the group, so I say new clothing for Ethan if he gonna hang with us, he needs to dress like us."

"O-Ok," he said a little nervous what would people he knew think of him, it already bad enough he was forced hanging out with them because of Rogue's strange obsession with him and Siren's threat.

"Wait," replied Wiz, "Ethan needs a rebel name, I mean we all have one so let's think of something for him."

"You don't need to-"

"Yeah, your right if he is hanging with us then he gonna need one," replied Violet.

The group turned silent he didn't really want a nickname, but they seem to be really into it even Cyber seems to be thinking, for the next five minutes the group said different nicknames for him, some were weird while others didn't really fit until Rogue said one.

"작은 반란군."


"Huh, not bad actually it does fit him," replied Violet.

"What she?" Ethan tried to say.

"Yeah nailed it, dude," said Diz

"Yeah I like that," relayed Wiz almost at the same time with Diz.

"I-It's a good o-one," Cyber said.

All were in agreement with the name Rogue said, but Ethan was of course confused with what she said.

"What did she say?!" Ethan said getting a little annoyed.

"You have to learn it bud then you'll know your rebel nickname," Violet said smile.

The group started getting up and disappearing probably to grab something but Ethan still annoyed just being given a nickname like some pet, and he didn't need clothes he doesn't want to hang out he just wanted to go home, he suddenly felt a hand rest on his back looking around he saw Rogue looking at him still wearing the clothes from yesterday.

"Guess we're going clothes shopping then huh," he said disinterested and a little annoyed.

She nodded and lifted her mask a little and brought his head to hers kissing him deeply, all his annoyance seem to drain when she kissed him he found It strange she had that effect on him he did enjoy kissing a girl and the sex was unbelievable maybe this forced relationship is not so bad after all.

"Hey get a room you two," came Violet's voice.

He looked over and saw Violet standing there watching he tried to break the kiss but Rogue held him tight, and she responded but giving Violet the middle finger while they kissed, soon they broke it and Rogue lowered her mask putting it on and Ethan blushed a little embarrassed.

"Wow he's cute when he blushes," Violet said.

"時々私は彼を赤面にするのでそれは彼がとてもかわいいに見えるようにする," Rogue said to Violet in e he didn't know what it was.

Both girls laughed to each other Ethan wasn't even going to ask as he knew he would just be told to learn it he was royally fucked. The group started to gather in the room everyone set to go.

"Hey Cyber you coming?" Wiz asked her.

"N-No I have a show to do," she said blushing taking a nervous glance at Ethan.

"All right then cya later," reply Diz.

They started moving towards the stairs but Cyber he looked back and saw Cyber watching him with a hand down her pants he turned away instantly a little embarrassed he saw her doing that, they were in the hallway Ethan made it to the spare room and grabbed his wallet and keys but Violet said he wouldn't need it but he still grabbed it.

"What do you mean I don't need it?" asked Ethan.

"Don't worry now come on we know the perfect place for your new clothes," replied Violet now looking at him smiling mischievously.

Rogue waited for him and both quickly left the room she wrapped an arm around Ethan bringing him close, he saw Violet looking back at him a few times as they made their way out entering the VIP room heading down the stairs and going through a door by the stairs it leads to the back door.

###

They walked and talked for about an hour getting to this place some asking him about being a business minion (he still didn't like being called that but answered them anyway.) and asked about them they were very vague about it but when he asked about the stuff they enjoyed they were pretty open about it, he asked about what Cyber's show was and they only gave him a piece of paper it was a link to a website he would have to check it out later.

They soon arrived at a pretty nice clothing store called 'Foxy's Honeycomb Clothing' he heard about this place it was extremely popular in the street rebel world and it even catered to his type of people, the business type all the girls loved this place he wondered what they were doing here.

"Ah my favorite place to be, come on let's find you something," Violet said grabbing his arm forcing him to come in.

He looked back at Rogue who only watched him go, and he was suddenly inside the place it looked amazing with silver, gold, black and purple colors everywhere, it looked professional and high tier, clothes with different and unique designs and clothing types were in different areas of the store.

"Wow, this place looks...really cool," Ethan said.

"Yep, the pride and joy of the Rift Legend Gang you know who owns this." Violet asked him.

"N-No."

"Foxy and Honey, it's in the name dummy two of the four leaders of Rift," Violet said.

A chill when down his spine remember the names on the phone when he and Neon Rogue had sex in the alley.

"Wait, four leaders, how does that work? And how did it start?"

"Well to answer that nobody really knows I've been Rogue's best friend for years and all she told me was that they wanted to make a street rebel gang together, Neon Rogue is the artist her street art is unbelievable she takes jobs and gets paid to put some street art up in someone's house or building to make it look nicer, Foxy is the designer she has...maybe hundreds of designers making clothes for her it's one of her favorite things, Honey is a designer too but she loves dancing and is normally a dance instructor god her curves and moves would make anyone falls to their knees...and Siren she's the business girl the one who gets investors and looks over the finances she can be very convincing at times with her offers."

"Holy fuck that's a lot of info how you know all this?"

"I'm one of the first members of the gang and Rogue's best friend for years as I told you before, I think you've noticed she's not very talkative, so I mostly did the talking for her but I'm curious as to what she sees in you as she's never really been into guys, sometimes when she wants a good fuck but for her to be THIS into a guy it's something strange so as her best friend," she stops and turns to his he got a little nervous, "please look after her I can tell your a good guy having trouble with understand all this but please look out for her."

He was shocked, Siren threaten him while Violet seems to want to trust him. A part of him does care about her it could be because she was his first (in having sex and relationship).

"I don't really know what she sees in me too but ok I'll try to look out for her."

"Thanks now let's get shopping," Violet replies happily dragging him along.

They spent about ten minutes looking around he saw the others looked around too, as he looking not a lot interested him they stopped for a break but then he saw what looked like a hoodie hanging up.

It was black with cool green design all over it with a black zipping in the middle with a hood the back had a design of a golden dragon he really liked this, he picked up getting a feel and look at it.

"What you got there?" Violet asked curiously.

He turns and shows her, "I...really like this one."

"You do?!" she said surprised and smiling at him, "Hey Rogue look here."

He saw her looking, and he showed her the hoodie she looked a little...embarrassed? He never saw her like that Violet just smiled.

"You know who designed that."

"N-No I don't who designed it? Err Honey? Foxy?"

She smiled and turned him and pointed at Rogue still a little shy about it, it was strange seeing her like this she was normally so assertive.

"Rogue designed this?" Ethan said.

"Yep her first time too, there's a pretty story that goes with this, you see as you probably know Foxy and Honey are the main designs for all the clothing in here but they asked Siren and Rogue if they wanted to join in. Siren, of course, wasn't interested, but Rogue was and tried her first time too and this is what she made, it took her hours to finish one design so it's funny your the one who likes it," Violet said to him.

He walked over to Rogue.

"It really cools," he said honestly to her.

She moved her, mask and kissed his quickly whispering into his ear.

"Thank you."

His eyes widen as he felt Violet dragging him away.

"Come on let's get to changing room we need to try this," she said leading him there she also grabbed some black jeans too.

Violet pushed him into one of the changing booths he was alone and she was outside, taking off his suit and trousers he placed on the zip hoodie and the black jeans both fit him like a glove the jeans were not too long just to both his ankles and the jacket hugged his body nicely with the hoodie covering his head but not to a crazy degree he really like it.

He only had a few sets of clothing and all were boring this seemed simple but enough to bring something different he knew he was going to get it, but he was worried about the cost, as he was thinking Violet opened the door, and he turned surprised.

"V-Violet what are you doing I haven't-"

She closed the door and pushed him against the mirror he was a little shocked and she suddenly kissed him deeply forcing her tongue into his mouth rubbing hers with his tongue, Ethan was slightly panicked he was kissing another woman she tasted a little different from Rogue she broke the kiss.

"I've been waiting all fucking day to do that if you haven't of woken up I would have blown you in that bed," she said seductively at him.

"W-Wait we can't I'm with Rogue...I think but why did you?"

"You don't need to worry she doesn't mind sharing... I think but I did it because I can and to see your cute little reaction,"she said smiling moving her hands down to his hardening cock,"maybe I can find why she's interested in you down here."

She moved her hand into the jeans feeling his raw cock around her soft hands as she starts kissing him again he was powerless to stop her he was guilty about this he wasn't a cheater he needed to stop her.