Strength in Boobs

Story Info
Huge Boobs = Huge Strength, got it?
2.6k words
3.89
13.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Go2daWest
Go2daWest
33 Followers

One of those fun concept ideas I had.

Contains: Huge boobs, gigantic boobs, tits to make you hug.

(All characters are fictional, only characters 18+ perform sexual activities)

-----------------

Mrs. Mathews walked with a slightly hurried gait down the large hallway in her house. Despite being a full ten feet wide, a majority of the width was taken up by Mrs. Mathews herself. More specifically, it was taken up by her sizable tits. Each spherical structure was swinging back and forth as she moved her way down the hall, a feat made seemingly impossible by the fact that each fatty gland was 4 feet wide, even constrained within her top.

Of course to Mrs. Mathews, this was nothing special. It was a well-known fact that no matter how large a woman's bosom flourishes she will always be able to carry the load. Being well endowed was no big issue, or at least it wasn't one mobility wise. The physical size was a huge issue. So was the incredible strength.

As she reached the end of the wide hall, Mrs. Mathews slowed down and then spun backwards, long raven locks catching up with her head, so that she could approach the large thick steel doors that lay at the end. Using her incredible strength, she rapped forcefully on her daughter's bedroom door and waited with the patience of a stalking tiger.

The speaker box attached to the side of the door flared to life. A frustrated and resigned voice emitted from the receiver, giving Mrs. Mathews a good idea of what was happening.

"What is it *HURG!* mom?" asked the feminine voice from the other side of the speaker. She was struggling hard today.

"Just wanted to remind you that your first class is soon. I hope you didn't sleep in too late. You didn't did you?" Mrs. Mathews replied, the final statement taking on a light but accusatory tone.

Inside the room, on the opposite side of the large steel doors, Perry had a problem. It was a very frustrating problem for her to solve, really. Her shirts were getting tight again and even this really nice teal sweater, that really matched her eyes, was not easily fitting around her front. What was far worse wasn't the struggle, but knowing a slight wrong move could tear the fabric in half.

You see, "Perry" Periwinkle Mathews was a young woman on the large end of the busty scale. Her room was built while she was growing, the ceiling raised to 18 feet overhead, the walls far apart, and a small bathroom and kitchen she could access as he pleased. Each wall had been heavily reinforced for safety reasons as well. A woman with tits the size Perry had needed to be strong enough to carry them around and being that strong meant sending tons of tit into walls by accident. Or in this case, it meant that using all her strength would merely render her shirt useless.

At 21, one might expect Perry to have left her home and gone off to college. Half of that was true, Perry did go to college. Unfortunately, travel was not much of an option. Each of Perry's prodigious sweater puppies was an impressive 14 feet in diameter. Even though she could move them with ease, it was more a matter of not squishing anyone else. That and most dorms didn't have proper facilities for truly large girls. Especially ones that were still growing.

Perry let out what must have been the twentieth frustrated sigh of the day as she realized her mother was generally right. She shouldn't have slept in this late, but she didn't have many other options. Not after she had smashed her previous clock with a casual slap. The titanium alloy had dented on impact, breaking whatever important circuit kept the poor thing running. Pushing away a stray strand of void black, she decided she needed to concede.

"Mom, I think I'm going to need new shirts... soon," admitted Perry. Shopping was annoying for the well-endowed. At least she was still in the range of sizes that could be bought off the proverbial shelf. For now.

"Just get your lazy butt up and out of there and hurry to class," her mother's voice said as it echoed in her small earpiece.

"Thanks, Mom," replied Perry with a hint of relief as she finally wrangled the shirt onto her body. Then with a simple click from her bedside remote, she switched off the communication system installed on her connector door.

Perry gave herself a moment of rest before she began to swiftly, but carefully, finish her morning routine. It mostly involved shoving half a loaf of bread down her throat and taking down half a gallon of milk. Milk for strong bones, and therefore, big tits. As much as she sometimes found them inconvenient, Perry liked being busty. No one in their right mind bossed around a busty girl, not if they didn't want their legs broken. Gave Perry time to do what was her true passion: reading.

Unfortunately, reading would have to wait. Perry picked up her life remote and view tablet, affixing them to her cleavage harness. The life remote gave Perry access to things out of her reach or in inconvenient areas. It allowed her freer access to loading bays to get inside buildings or, in the case of her room, leave them.

Pressing the large home shaped button, Perry looked over her shoulder as a huge garage-style door began to open an impressive 36ft wide hole in the structure. It took about a minute for the whole thing to pull itself up before Perry was willing to step outside. She had to be careful not to break her door. That would be embarrassing.

It was a beautiful day outside, a nice change of pace from yesterday. Rain really sucks when you have so much surface area to cover. The wind blew into Perry's heavy mounds, tickling her and making her large nipples start extending. She blushed a bit, turning to her view tablet to make sure there was no one in front of her to see that. Of course, having just backed out of her room, no one was there.

Perry gave a small sigh of relief, thankful that the small cameras embedded into her clothes. It was a wonder how any busty woman got around before modern technology. Although, Perry pondered, they might have made do with a number of maids. Or maybe they just didn't care about the destruction they might have caused. One thing was for sure though, Perry was very glad to live in the modern age.

The next task for Perry was the slow turn in her front yard so that she could begin her walk toward school. Most of her "front lawn" outside her door was sod lowered a foot below the central walkway that led her down from her house and onto the main street. This lawn and walkway were separated from the rest of her house, the part her mother and father lived in, and it gave her privacy. Maybe a bit of loneliness too.

The price you paid for insane strength and huge boobs.

Having reoriented herself, Perry began moving out into the wide neighborhood streets. Of course, her 28ft wingspan of boobage covered a large chunk of the wide space. There was simply no way around it. As one of the largest girls around she simply had to deal with the fact that roads were not always going to be suited to her needs.

Checking her view screen carefully, Perry walked briskly down the road, faster than one might expect such a large girl to move, but she was running a bit late. The brisk morning air was refreshing and it let Perry sink into her thoughts.

Classes were always interesting for a girl like Perry. She enjoyed learning, even if her math skills were miserable. Beyond that was the issue of fitting into the classroom, an endeavor to be sure. The college had been built, for the most part, to cater to the average girl. Ceilings in many buildings were only ten feet high and often it was only the main walkways that were upgraded with people like Perry in mind.

Speaking of school, Perry thought about today's biology lesson. While every ten-year-old knew that a woman's strength corresponds to their bust, it had been interesting recently to learn about how chest size and muscle strengthening were controlled by the same hormone. With how important it is to daily lives, a whole field of science had been built around it: Womology. The study of the female hormone.

Perry was so distracted by her thoughts that she was surprised to feel a poke on the side of her left breast. Of course, Perry's immediate inclination was to spin around in the direction of this unexpected break in her stream of consciousness. That, however, was a disaster waiting to happen. She'd done it before, sending her then more minuscule size into an unsuspecting person with tremendous force. Poor girl got sent flying and they were all really lucky she had landed on her boobs or it might have caused a concussion. Her parents had been stern but understanding.

Instead, Perry took a deep, calm breath and took a look at her view screen. She smiled and rolled her eyes. It was Lina, of course, one of her friends. They had gone to school together for a long time but had really grown as friends in high school. The emotional blonde had won Perry over with her sharp wit and fiery passion. Now they tried to coordinate their classes together in college. Perry picked up her life remote and turned on the microphone she had given Lina.

"Good Morning! Please don't scare me like that, I almost knocked you into next week!"

Through the viewscreen, Lina's expressive face had turned into a ferocious grin, "That would be the best way to get out of classes," she remarked. Eyeing up the side of Perry's shirt she asked, "Can I hop on?"

"Fine, I don't want us to both be late though, so I might start running if I need to. That will be one bumpy ride."

Lina spent a moment to look Perry up and down before deciding, "That's a risk I'm willing to take."

On girls as large as Perry, having cloth ladders built into the shirts was common. Even on girls half her size, having riders wasn't unheard of. Large girls had powerful legs that meant they could push forward at higher than normal speeds once they had escaped their own inertia. They were nowhere near as fast as a vehicle, but many men and women prefer them as "escorts" of a variety. The other common use was for friendly carpools like the one Lina desperately needed.

"Be careful up there!" Perry said through her headset.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't knock me off. It's a long way down."

The fact that Lina could climb the cloth ladder at all was a testament to the complete disparity of sizes between the friends. Lina was of a much more average size for a woman, her bust at a comfortable 2.5 feet each. Even for as small as she was, Lina was easily stronger than most men, and she didn't even have to work for it.

Perry sometimes wondered what men thought of this strength. Were they terrified of the women who wielded it? Many professed to be admirers of the robust female form, but the lack of interest in herself seemed to indicate otherwise. Maybe she was focused too much on studying, and not socializing. Sometimes it was hard to put a good book down though.

For the next ten or so minutes, Perry continued her fast walk through the main streets of the town, heading for the college. Lina was telling her about the band she had recently fallen in love with. The girls were all a hint above average, but their voices were spot on. Perry grinned listening to her overexcited friend, voicing enough interest to keep the conversation going, but no paying more attention to the roads as traffic started to increase.

Suddenly a patter of feet started approaching from behind. Turning, Perry saw one of the kids in the neighborhood sprinting to catch up with her. Millie was only 6 and her little legs were having trouble catching up to the older girl's fast walking speed. Her short tawny hair was bouncing lightly as she struggled forward.

"Hello, Millie! I'm sorry I can't slow down for you today, I'm late already," Perry said with a concerned smile for the young trooper. Gosh, she was so adorable.

"Big sis! Why *huff* When do I get to be as big as you! You're so fast!" wheezed the young girl.

"Millie, you know everyone is different and-"

"Why can't I!" Millie huffed, then stumbled a little.

Perry slowed down for a moment, letting the poor kid catch a hint of breath. "No matter what you become, you will be you. Being big isn't the best thing. Just keep being your cute self," she said as she continued to leave the girl behind.

"Easy for you to say!" was all Millie had in reply, but Perry could see the smile on her face.

"Millie again?" asked an amused voice through the headset.

Perry groaned, realizing she hadn't ended the connection. "You should know, I bet you saw the *whole* thing," she accused, looking up at the crest of her chest.

Lina giggled from atop her friend's giant mammaries. Sitting up here gave her a different perspective on the world like she could simply crush all the people like some malevolent god. Of course, she had no control over this situation. So did that make Perry the god? Lina was enjoying the ride too much to contemplate that for long. She patted the smooth skin to the side of her thinking about her day with Perry and enjoying the view.

"So... are we there yet?" asked Lina mischievously.

"Ugh... you know we're almost there. I liked it when you were silent," came the reply through the transceiver. Lina giggled again.

----------------------------------

Mrs. Mathews took a quiet sip of her coffee, enjoying the morning brew.

"Work will be busy today," said a masculine voice.

Mrs. Mathews didn't have to look up to tell that her husband was talking to her. Routine the same as ever, "It's always busy, isn't it?"

"Working in architecture to help people like our daughter is always a struggle," said the man as he crossed in front of Mrs. Mathews to get his own cup, "but it's something I can do."

Mr. Mathews was a tall man and a bit thin, certainly not the example of a strong man. A number of women liked strong men, but what Mrs. Mathews liked most about her husband was his mind. His ideas. His optimistic nature. She felt like some of his calm and rational demeanor rubbed off on their daughter, and she was happy to see that.

"Maybe if you work extra hard today, I can give you a reward tonight, Ian," Mrs. Mathews suggested, a coy smile twisting onto her face.

Cocking an eyebrow, Mr. Mathews looked at his wife a bit incredulously. "That seems like a proposal you would make if our daughter wasn't going to be around."

"Maybe," was all the answer she felt like giving him.

Mr. Mathews paused as he finished off his coffee. Then he stood up and headed for the door, stuffing his keys in his pockets and putting on his headset. He needed it for talking to his daughter... and his boss. She could be a pain in the neck as much as a pain on the ears.

Before he stepped out the door, he turned one last time to his wife. "He must be quite some guy, Martha. I don't doubt Perry will like him."

Then he was out, and the door slammed shut leaving Mrs. Mathews alone, sipping on her coffee, a warm smile growing comfortingly on her face.

Go2daWest
Go2daWest
33 Followers