Strength in Boobs Ch. 02 - Boob Camp

Story Info
Big girls join the military.
3k words
3.33
7.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Go2daWest
Go2daWest
33 Followers

Contains: Massive breasts, military training, light implied BE, and strong women.

This is a sequel(ish)! Please read the first story for a better understanding of the setting!

(All characters are fictional, only characters 18+ perform sexual activities)

-----------------

"Alright, you sad sacks of fat, from this day forward I'm gonna turn you from bumbling little girls into proud, fighting women," growled Drill Marshal Diana Falconridge, "Do you understand!"

"Yes ma'am, yes!" came a chorus of female voices, although not really with each other at all. What a lousy set of milk babies.

"That wasn't good enough!"

"YES MA'AM, YES!"

"Better," Diana stated firmly, stopping her pacing behind the recruits to get a good look at the lot of them. Standing behind was necessary considering the caliber of girls she had been assigned. Each of the 20 female soldiers-in-training had breasts at least 5 feet in diameter, comparable to Diana's own set.

Diana was checking out the girls, trying to deduce who were her aces and which ones would be the problem children. She hadn't gotten the name of the girls yet, she knew little of their background, and honestly was a bit annoyed by the attitude she was getting from one in particular.

"You there, miss 'too good for you,' the one with the GAUL to let your long hair flop all over the place. What is your name, sweetheart?" inquired Diana, menacingly.

"Ms. Drill Instructor, I am afraid that since you don't know who I am, I'll have to educate you on-" started the beautiful woman.

"3 laps!"

"Huh!?" cried the stuck up girl, confused and disgusted, "What do you-!?"

"4 laps! Or, no supper tonight. Take your pick~" Diana said, letting the last sentence hang with its sickly sweet threat.

"Fine!"

"IT'S 'YES MA'AM'!"

"Yes ma'am!" squealed the woman as she took off. Diana watched her go, analyzing the girl's capability. As she suspected, the brat was trash. Each movement used WAY too much energy and the result was her chest bounced freely, even in her heavy-duty cups and tailored fatigues. Diana smirked a little as she heard the idiot smack herself in the face with her own tits.

"I expect all of you take not of this. Don't step out of line. Take your complaints and cry them into your brother's shoulder when you tell him you aren't woman enough."

You could almost watch the rest of the line straighten simultaneously.

"Good," Diana said, "Now let's get started with introductions while Too Good runs her laps. My name Drill Marshal Falconridge! You will call me Ma'am, Marshal, or Mrs. Falconridge! Now each of you is going to give me your name, and everyone is going to remember it. Everyone who forgets a name in your squad tomorrow is going to get bathroom detail. You know what that means, right pansies? Now let's start with ... you."

The girl at the end of the line was not too happy about this. Diana had already scouted her out as troublesome, though not in the way Too Good was. The girl was waaay too meek for the job she'd been signed up for. Short but with the largest pair of all the girls in the line-up (Diana had looked that up, 7.12 feet by last measurement), she would be a great soldier once she was whipped into shape. Her short, brown, curly hair made her adorable too, and Diana liked to pick on the cute ones.

"I-I, um, my name is Quincy," said the poor girl, wide-eyed and a bit nervous. Then, realizing a moment later she added, "Ma'am!"

"Louder, girl, louder!"

"Quincy, ma'am!" the shortstack yelled, face red.

"Good! Squad, this is Quincy! Your job will be to take care of her, and she is gonna take care of you! Clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" came the return. It was a sharper response this time. Diana nearly let out a smile.

"We're gonna keep this going, girlies! Next!"

"Me?" asked the girl right next to Quincy. When all she got was a glare, she continued, "Uh, Margot, ma'am!"

"Next!"

"Kris! Ma'am."

"Next!"

They kept going down the line until they reached a girl with a black bob cut. She seemed to be staring off into the sky.

"Next! ... I said next, you lazy dumpster! Go!"

Snapping out of her daze, the girl blinked at the instructor, "Yes, ... ma'am?"

"Come on! We ain't got all day, Daydreamer!"

"... How many?"

"What?" Diana asked, annoyed at this idiot in her group.

"Laps?"

"Name!" the Drill Marshal yelled.

"Ah, my name's Pyuni... ma'am."

"Then run a lap Daydreamer Pyuni!"

"Yes, ma'am!" the girl replied as she began to move forward.

Diana admired her movements. Damn! This little lady has some good form! Pyuni was definitely a tall girl, but her running with her 5-foot tits was just impressive to watch. Was she a track star maybe? She gave a small whistle.

"Well, Miss Space Cadet really knows how to go! Look girls, we're gonna make you all like that by the time I'm through with you."

"Yes, ma'am!"

That's the spirit, Diana thought. Now, she just really need to shape these girls into the incredible machines that they are. As she thought that, Miss Too Good finished her third lap, hot sweaty, and hair stuck to her face. The girl just collapsed into her squishy chest, spreading her perspiration all over her new fatigues. Diana wondered if it was bad that she enjoyed watching stuck up girls turned into a mess like this.

"Oh! So our prodigal bitch returns! How was your journey? See any sights, think any thoughts about your future, hmmmmm?" Diana said leaning toward the exhausted girl.

"Yes," the girl croaked out between pants.

"Well, can't call you by a nickname without knowing what your real one is, Miss Too Good! Why don't you tell your squad your name?"

"Courtney," the tired girl said as loud as she could, but failing to get above normal speaking volume, "ma'am."

"Well, good to know you have one Too Good. I hope everyone remembers that one or they will be running tomorrow!"

Some of the girls groaned and one had to ask her neighbor what Too Good's name was. It was a thoroughly embarrassing situation for the girl who continued to lie against her melons, even as he hid her face in her own chest.

After that, the rest of the introductions went smoothly, ending with a girl on the end named Torrie. And then, everyone ran a lap. So began training. Diana watched the girls run around the track, watching them, enjoying the bounce of their tits, and evaluating their performance. Quincy, brown curls fluttering in the wind, was in the front of the pack at the beginning, her larger chest and greater strength propelling her faster. Sadly, she tired quickly due to her tendency to not breath properly. Honestly It looked like she was practicing for a breath holding contest the way her cheeks bulged.

Pyuni lead the pack from start to finish, and Courtney dropped quickly since she was already exhausted. However, every girl completed the first lap of their "boob camp," so that was good. This was only the beginning, after all.

-----------------

Quincy sat down on one of the specialized benches in the mess hall designed for the large figures of the women at the camp. Being the biggest girl was embarrassing and made her feel like there was a whole lot of weight on her shoulders to be the best in the squad. She wasn't ready for that.

The lunch provided was mostly meat, some veg, and a big glass of milk. Quincy looked at her meal with a feeling of indecision. The desire to eat was being weighed against the desire to just give up on this boot camp and try to get removed quickly. Eventually hunger won and she decided to start eating. She had wondered what army food would be like. Her parents had said it wasn't that good, but this was actually quite delicious.

Quincy took a look around the mess and realized that the room had been separated into 2 segments. Her side contained her squad and 2 others. All the girls here were large, most ranging from 4.5 to 6 feet. The other side though... those girls were normal. Averaging somewhere between 1.5 and 2 feet. A plastic sheet separated the two messes. *Were the girls on the other side not being served as well?* she wondered.

Her view of the small mess was blocked by another woman, or rather, another woman's boobs. Shifting her gaze upward, Quincy watched as that tall black-haired girl slid her way backward onto the bench beside her. The Daydreamer girl didn't seem to be paying much attention, and nearly placed her tray on top of Quincy's own.

"Whoa! Um, your-you're Pyuni, right?"

The enigmatic woman popped out of her personal bubble and turned her face toward the one addressing her, "Oh, yeah that's me. You're Quint or something. Sorry, just a bit out of it today."

Quincy gave a small giggle, "No problem! It's, ah, Quincy. By the way."

There was awkward silence for a moment. Quincy began to worry she had gotten off on the wrong foot or something.

"What do you think of Mrs. Falconridge?" asked Pyuni, eyes gazing off in her own universe.

"Well... I know she's not evil or anything, but..." Quincy was having a hard time sorting her feelings about the Drill Marshall. On one hand, the woman actively berated nearly everyone, yet there was something about the woman Quincy could not help but admire.

"She's got more strength than the obvious, I think," commented the black-haired beauty. "I think we shouldn't mess with her."

"Well, she's not an officer for nothing."

"That's true. Hey, did they say anything about room or bunk assignments?" asked Pyuni, letting her oblivious side show.

"Not yet. I-If we get to pick, do you ... do you want to room together?"

Quincy felt her body tighten up as she stepped outside her comfort zone. After less than fifteen seconds with no response, she felt that bit of herself she had extended shrivel up and die. That was dumb of her. People expect what they want form you and never give you anything in return. Just like mom and dad.

"Sure, I guess," Pyuni finally responded without noticing the struggle Quincy had just undergone. "Can't really think of anyone else I know. Plus, you're nice enough."

Quincy couldn't help but blink. This was not what she was expecting. That little piece of herself, that hope she had, blossomed full once again.

"Thank you!" Quincy cried. She reached out and grabbed Pyuni's body in a hug startling the wandering mind back into its body. Large breasts collided in a squishy mess as the shorter girl's titans began competing with the tall girl's monsters. The titans were winning, and the shirts were also losing. A button flew off Quincy's button down fatigues and the cleavage formed the two girls was cavernous.

"I, well, uh," stammered Pyuni, feeling the large fluffy mountains squish into her. Uh oh. She'd set the poor girl off somehow. Now she had to diffuse the situation.

"B-boobs," was all the tall girl could say.

Quincy stopped her hug to realize what was happening. She quickly let go and sat back in her spot, face bright red. "S-sorry."

"It's OK I-"

"Alright, gentlemen!" cried Drill Marshall Falconridge flanked by two other women in similar outfits, "You've got 5 minutes to finish up! Then you will be going through your first real 'boob camp' training. So eat up! If you don't eat, you're not gonna survive."

Quincy gulped then tackled her food with abandon.

"I'm not sure you should eat that fast, Quince," admonished Pyuni.

" 'm hrungrre," was Quincy's only retort, seeing as her mouth was stuffed with food.

-----------------

"Girls like you are some of the most powerful fighters on the field. We call you 'mid-class' and you will be part soldier, part shield, and part mobile transport. Before the end of training we hope to give you some experience with carrying 1 or more girls form the lower-class group."

Pyuni was not really paying attention to Diana's lecture. Honestly, she wasn't much interested in being in the military, but every other girl in her family had been through military for 3 generations, so it was hard to say "no" when it was your lineage at stake. Her mother even said they came from a long line of warrior priestesses, although that seemed a bit far-fetched.

"Of course, the large-class girls will be the major transport, so you won't be taking the full brunt. Those girls 15ft and above are required to take at least a year of military training. Anyway, you might be partnered up with a girl in the future, so keep that in mind."

Meeting that girl at lunch, Pyuni thought, was a good step to making life at base a bit more interesting. Hopefully things would go smoothly, she could do her tour, and come back. Maybe take up painting? She enjoyed it but mostly as recreation and not a job. It would probably sour the experience, just like track had done with her running. Work and pleasure were oil and water, or something like that.

"Any questions?" Falconridge asked.

"Ma'am, if all gigantic girls need to join does that mean ... Veronica van Wellis had to take a tour?" one of the fresh recruits responded.

Well, if she was going to survive, she really should be paying attention. She had a lot of trouble with that in the past which had made it hard to convince her parents that she was ready for College. Besides, they'd already decided on this military thing. Pyuni decided to tune in for a moment.

"Oh yeah, especially her! The whole point of the program is to get girls with the capacity to destroy buildings the necessary control to live normal lives. Can you imagine what kind of world it would be if she couldn't control herself? She even got an early start into the program," the Drill Marshal explained.

Nevermind, this wasn't important. Geeze it always seemed like the important stuff flew past her and all she heard was the useless bits. Pyuni thought about the two big girls she knew and wondered how they had felt about their training and if they were frustrated by it being mandatory. Even if her parents wanted her to come, she'd just accepted this as part of her duty. In theory she could have likely shot them down. But those girls had no choice. Well, they only needed a year and Pyuni needed ...

A tap on the shoulder.

"Hey, you Ok?"

Turning to the poke, Pyuni turned to see Quincy looking concerned.

"We need to go pick up the practice firearms, are you coming?" the short girl asked.

Out of her thoughts, Pyuni gave a small smile, "Oh, uh, sounds good."

The pair walked over to the large machine guns on the wall the girls were going to be using. Designed with mid-class women in mind, the hunks of steel were each about 100 pounds. Despite this, each and every girl picked up her weapon with relative ease. In all honesty, Pyuni hadn't been paying attention to what they needed to do next, so she aimlessly followed Quincy to the training course were there was a whole lot of talking about the guns. Pyuni simply sat and thought about what dinner would be like. Hopefully it was just as good as lunch.

"You all got that?" yelled an enthusiastic Ms. Falconridge.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Pyuni managed to chorus back. Damn she'd gotten in her head again.

From her side came a whisper, "Just fire at the target. We've got rubber bullets."

Glancing down, Pyuni recognized Quincy sticking by her side, or at least as close as they could get, her large protrusions held apart by a small winch of some kind so she could see ahead and aim her firearm.

"Thank you"

"Hey, you two!" the Drill Marshal commanded as she approached, "No speaking, only shooting! Especially you, Cutie Pie. You're the biggest of the lot! Don't let your height stop you! Fire! Or you're gonna let that Ms Too Good get a head of you."

"Y-Yes, Ma'am," cried the 'small' girl.

Pyuni grinned aiming her gun at the target. Maybe if things stayed this interesting she wouldn't have to space out.

With that thought, she pulled the trigger.

-----------------

"And I'd say, the rest is history!" said First Lieutenant Quincy "QT" Fowler, standing proudly in front of a fresh group of cadets straight out of "boob camp."

"Wait a minute, you forgot to really introduce me in this!" pouted Second Lieutenant Courtney "Too Good" Maxwell, putting on her snooty airs.

"She got the important part I think," replied Second Lieutenant Pyuni "Daydream" Urano, gazing into the middle distance as normal.

"But you didn't really touch on the firearm training where I finally got to show off my skills, or the battle where we all worked together to-" Courtney started.

"Yeah, but the rookies know THAT part," said Quincy with a smile.

"Well, probably not the firearms training," admitted Pyuni.

"Who's side are you on!" Quincy said, feigning anger.

But really, the three friends couldn't hold it together anymore and began laughing. Despite everything, they were together in this and it was going to be their job to get these green girls to become a true unit.

"How much we've grown since then," Pyuni sighed.

"Enough with the memories, how about you little lasses show us what you got!" Quincy declared with a smile.

___________________

Hey there! Thank you to everyone who read this whole thing. I know not everyone enjoyed SiB part 1, but I'm glad you all made it through part 2.

The goal of this series is to look at a single world from multiple perspectives, answering questions as we go along. This chapter's question was "What would the military be like?"

PLEASE tell me your thoughts on the story. It will help me make even better works in the future.

Go2daWest
Go2daWest
33 Followers