All Comments on 'Strength is a Caged Cock'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, OMG what a lovely story. Such a loving couple! I love the relationship those two have. Fantastic word play, psychological messing with each other's mind. What a fantastic story. An easy 5 stars.

perroCastidadperroCastidadover 1 year ago

I loved it... I hope you continue it and we can read what will happen when he and the two Mistresses take him to the club and see what will happen to the chastity cage, will it be in use for more days or maybe weeks?

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you @perroCastidad - I do plan to write a about the three of them at a suitable fetish club, but it will take a while. So many drafts, so little time!

Please Follow me to be alerted to when new stories are published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the psychological aspect rather than a straight out scene. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story the is! And the author is right there at the beginning, where he says a submissive husband doesn’t have to a pitiful wimp, weak as tap water. He can be a strong, confident man, sure of himself. A strong man who gives authority and power over to his wife on cue. In the story Jake/Jacob and Cat/Catherine have lively verbal interchange, full of humor and warmth. This couple has that ‘secret sauce’ of a strong, intimate relationship, with each having great respect for the other. J.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year agoAuthor

What a wonderful comment! Thank you, J.

People who liked this may enjoy my stories Tell Me What You Want and especially its sequel Switching at KinkCon - John in those stories is quite similar to Jake here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderfully executed piece. I would definitely enjoy reading more about nthese characters and this dynamic of humiliating confessions.

StoneDivaStoneDivaover 1 year ago

Very well written story. Enema play is not something I've fantasized about, but you manage to make it sound very erotic. I do enjoy giving myself enemas to prepare for penetration, and it does turn me on a bit, but I have just always viewed them as a way to get clean. I'm a bit scared to share this story with my Mistress! I would love to read more about these characters!

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 1 year agoAuthor

Aw @StoneDiva, don't be shy and show your Mistress! Just remember this is erotic fiction and leaves out the occasions when cramps got too much, farts happened, etc, and really don't push it.

Sarah and Jake will get their next story in the next month or so I hope - sadly the day job slows these things down. Where's a wealthy patron, eh?

Purple_FrondsPurple_Frondsover 1 year ago

This is such a great story, I love the love between them all, you’ve captured his submissiveness so well. This is one of the few stories on the site that shows the male submissive as being a rich three dimensional character. I also really liked how you covered his other desires to fuck and be confident in being a male that loves women and who obviously still likes to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This has to be one of the hottest stories here. I was mesmerized, intensely jealous, and very turned on. Thank you for writing it and posting.

cmj711cmj7112 months ago

Enemas are important if a subby is to be played with... clean that little hole.

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...