Stress Relief Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Play with my pussy too, baby." Ari looked up briefly. Pet names weren't really common between them. Still, she did as instructed. "Ohhhh fuck!"

With her other hand, Ari started fingering herself. Somehow, in the span of around ten minutes, Nia had lit a flame inside of her. How did she do this so consistently?

"You're such a good little slut." Nia moaned out softly as Ari wrapped her lips around Nia's shaft. With her left hand still in Nia's pussy, she started giving her a proper blowjob. "Christ!"

Ari savored the taste. She always did. But, as she looked up, she recalled their earlier conversation. Did Nia believe she was taking advantage of Ari? She didn't know how wrong she was.

Ari figured now would be a good time to let her know. So, she stopped fingering herself with her right hand and instead brought it up to Nia's plump butt.

Nia kept saying appreciative things, but Ari couldn't focus on it. If she didn't have a dick in her mouth, she'd be grinning ear to ear due to the idea on her mind.

She took her middle finger and started teasing Nia's asshole.

The futa tensed up for an instant, but Ari didn't stop.

"Ohhhh, God. You're so eager tonight." Nia noted. "Good, good, good!"

Ari pushed a little harder and, officially deepthroating her at the same time, she penetrated Nia's ass.

"You're... You should stop, you're going to make me..."

And, with one last push, Ari did stop. She agreed. It would do neither of them any good for her to cum at this moment.

"Be careful what you wish for," Ari said with a laugh when she heard Nia whine in anger.

"I was so close!"

"I don't want you to cum in my mouth." Ari stood and pressed a peck to her lips. "I want you to cum inside of me."

Nia brought her eyes up to meet Ari's. After another brief kiss, she moved to carry the girl up like she had earlier. Ari took her panties off and let her.

They were in the same position as before, only this time Nia's cock was pushing against Ari's naked pussy.

They gasped into each other's mouths. Ari had her arms around Nia's back, hugging her as Nia made her first push.

"Oh! God..." Nia was in. She impaled herself onto Ari, whose legs clenched up with appreciation. It took a moment, but Nia started to pump. Ari's back was on the wall as Nia fucked her, both of them staring into each other's eyes all the while.

Ari forgot everything about fake dates, petty exes, and power dynamics. All she cared about right now was being filled up by the strong woman fucking her in a random restaurant's bathroom.

"Ugh, harder," Ari grunted and Nia bit her neck as she sped up. "Ah!"

"One of these days..." Nia warned her. Ari really wanted to see what she meant. If she hadn't seen Nia at full strength, she really wanted to know what that looked like.

But, for now, this would have to make do. Nia pounded her rhythmically, their eyes never leaving each other. Ari felt like the futa was staking her claim on her through just their eye-contact. And, well, Ari doubted she could find someone else who could fuck her this well. Especially if Jake was any indicator of that.

Nia kissed her clumsily and Ari caught her lips. They didn't even move, they simply remained pressed against each other as Nia sped up.

"You want me to cum now?" Nia asked into her mouth.

"Yes," Ari replied. "God, yes."

"As you wish." Nia said and Ari could hear her breath starting to pick up along with her pace.

Faster and faster, with Ari's legs locking her in place, Nia fucked Ari against the wall. The movements kept going until eventually...

"Ah!" It was Ari who came first. She felt her pussy clamp down on Nia's dick. That sensation must have done it for Nia too.

"God!" She felt liquid surging inside of her. The two looked at each other as Nia pumped once, twice, and one more time before finally emptying herself. Ari swore her stomach was bumping out a little bit. Maybe Nia had more cum than either of them thought.

Either way, it was all inside of her now and a sick satisfaction fell over Ari because of it.

One more kiss confirmed that this wasn't some strange fever dream. Nia let her down gently and Ari nearly fell.

"I hope since we're dating now," Nia said with a smirk, "I can expect more of this?"

"Absolutely," Ari replied.

12