Strike of Lightning

Story Info
The awakening of Hot a Hot Wife and Voyeur husband.
3.4k words
4.01
10.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

t is amazing how quickly such an insignificant shared observation can explode right in front of you. After 20 years of marriage and with the kids grown, we had more time for ourselves. This was before the internet so we were not yet jaded by the outside world. The two of us were sitting on the couch with our Laptops one evening. While she was working on a spreadsheet I decided to see what this disk that AOL keeps sending me is all about.

It wasn't long before I stumbled into a triple x rated chat room. I looked over to my wife and said, "Debbie Is this what I think it is?" I passed her my Laptop and watched the expressions on her face as they changed from a confused first glance to the realization of what she was seeing. She did a quick double take looking towards me for some kind of confirmation. I smiled. Then she blossomed into a big full-bodied grin as her fingers attacked the keyboard. It wasn't until about 11:30 that she came to bed and ravaged me. I had no idea what the hell just happened but I knew that this tiger would not be caged.

Needless to say, my libido kicked into high gear. I discovered how much it turned me on to watch her indulge her appetites, curiosities and desires while sharing it all with me. I don't know what you call it but being turned on turns me on. Just can't get enough. I also suspected that we were playing with fire and it had the potential to destroy our marriage.

She was spending more and more time glued to her Laptop and was developing a following that gifted her minutes to keep her online. She told me about one guy that was jerking off four or five times a day with her. She had him working to fill a baby food jar with cum. Turns out the guy's wife found the jar in the back of the fridge.

It was about three weeks later when Debbie told me that she needed to have some boudoir photos taken to share with her guys on AOL. "It is such a turn on for me", she said. "I just love knowing that they are jerking off thinking of me. So, I thought some visuals would help them along, besides I want them shooting off to the real me, not the one that they imagine. It gets me so wet thinking about it but the absolute best part is how hard and hungry and ready you are for me when I log off."

"Oh, you noticed?" I asked.

She said, "I also noticed that your trashcan is almost overflowing with tissues and the lube is almost gone."

I just blushed and said," I'm your biggest fan." I told her I was ok with a photo shoot as long as she used a professional photographer.

She grabbed me by the hand saying, "You better put lube on the shopping list" as she took me to bed.

After showering and shaving and getting her hair just right Debbie left for her photo shoot. She had an overnight bag packed with a selection of new outfits that would highlight her petite five foot four (in heels) 96 pound fit and toned body. Her long straight chestnut hair was flowing half of the way down to her firm rounded ass. The high heels were accentuating a pair of long stocking clad legs that go all the way up! She seemed very excited mixed with an edge of nervousness as she took a deep breath, sighed, smiled and kissed me goodbye as she walked out the door.

My mind was in a whirlwind for the next four and a half hours. One hour travel time leaves three hours in the studio... She should be home soon but then again, one can get into a whole lot of trouble in three hours. I wait.

Her sister recommended the photographer. She said that he was very respectful so Debbie should be ok there. I saw those pictures. They were very hot but tasteful and yet spank bank worthy. What if she runs out of gas?, what if? What if? Waiting is hard!

It was close to midnight when she came through the door with a look of concern on her face. She dropped the overnight bag on the floor and ran over to me. Wrapping her arms around me, she buried her head in my chest and said, "I didn't plan it! I just was so hot and wet. The camera was seducing me, teasing me, begging me. It had me dripping all evening! Honey, I sucked his cock. I gave him a blow job!"

I could tell that she was holding back tears while I was trying and failing to hold back an erection. I surprised myself when I told her that it was ok and that I didn't have a problem at all with it. She looked up at my smiling face as the weight of the world lifted off of her shoulders. She was both excited and relieved as she said," I just knew you would be ok with it, I just knew it! I love you so much honey". She then added,"Besides, it really shouldn't count at all because he shot his load in five seconds. And that was even after he came in his pants earlier."

"So, I guess the photo shoot went well then?"

"Just wait until you see the pictures, the guys are going to love them", she said as she dragged me off to the bedroom and proceeded to drain me with a newfound sense of urgency that I hadn't felt in years.

I'm not ashamed to admit that the photographer was not the only one that came quickly and more than once that night. It's going to take two weeks for him to put the portfolio together. I hate waiting!

As it happens to women of a certain age, Mother Nature does everything in her power to make just one more baby. What Mother Nature didn't know was Debbie had her tubes tide. So she surfs unbridled waves of guilt free lust powered by her raging hormones and a keyboard. I found myself in happy horny husband heaven.

Debbie came home one day and was fighting her way out of her coat as she waved an envelope at me saying, "My pictures! Let's take a look." She instructed me to strip and sit on the couch and then snuggled up next to me.

As we went through the first few of them, she wrapped her hand around my now hard cock holding me in a firm grip.

There she is standing sideways with her head turned looking directly into the camera. She's in the throes of an intense orgasm as she's working over her clit with her vibrator. I was expecting shots of her posing in different sexy outfits. These pictures were not at all what I was expecting. My cock started throbbing and pulsing in her hand as I sat there mesmerized. She gave my cock a slight squeeze and said, "That's the scene that took him over the edge."

I realized then that what I was looking at was not her overwhelmed by the passion of the moment. She planned this. She packed her vibrator right along with her outfits. My cock jumped again.

There was a shot of her lying back on an oversized ottoman. Her nipples were reaching for the ceiling while her spread wide open legs did the same. She is tugging on the middle of a string of beads with one end coming out of her pussy and the other out of her ass. In another shot she was greedily fucking herself with a dildo.

My drooling cock was still twitching and bobbing around in her hand when she kissed me on the cheek and said, "You have no idea how much it's turning me on that after all these years your cock is this hard and excited for me."

I told her what had so intensely turned me on was the way her face was contorting with pleasure as she chased one intense screaming orgasm after another. She said, "I love you too honey. Now I want to watch you jerk for me while I show you some more of them. I have to be sure the pictures will work for my guys." Almost every night over the next week or so she would show me some pictures so she could have me test them. "This is the last of them", she announced as she told me again how hot, wet and out of her mind she was and how powerful and desired she felt when she made the photographer cum in his pants.

She asked me for my honest thoughts and feelings about the new her. I looked her in the eyes and said, "Honestly Debbie, I think I'm a Voyeur".

"I believe I may be able to help you with that", she said.

I guess it was inevitable that Debbie would eventually want to go on a play date. She had proposed that we take turns. One of us has play date then the other gets their turn. But I was reluctant. I was against it for two reasons. First, I love watching her self-indulgence with her guys and there was no way I wanted to miss out on the real thing. I told her that if we play together we will grow together but if we play apart we will grow apart. She agreed and added that our marriage has to be our top priority!

"There is one other thing", she said. The way she explained it was that she is willing to and wants to do everything and anything. But if she set up dates with guys for different scenarios, she could never be sure if I was really ok with it. But If I set things up she would know for sure. That way she could just let her inner slut out for some uninhibited fun. The bonus she said is that, "My pussy wouldn't know what was in store for me. I will be dripping in hungry anticipation".

We live in an east coast metro that does a lot of convention business. I was thinking that every year there must be thousands of mature, testosterone charged, discrete professional men away from their wives coming to town. There has to be at least one of them kind enough to help out someone else's wife. I figured that the men would have a hotel room where they had to register and that it would be a good way to avoid some anonymous psycho. Plus it is easier to leave someone's hotel room than kick someone out of yours.

Back then there was an electronic Bulletin Board System that you could dial into with a modem and post a simple text message with your Area Code to indicate your general location. I decided to give it a try. After a week with thoughts for an ad bouncing around in my brain I settled on: Petite Treat for Big Meat.

Debbie had no idea what I was doing. I didn't want to get her hopes up but four days later I got a reply. It was from a guy that would be in town the following week and he would love to get together. He also sent two pictures. One was G rated the other was of his stiff cock alongside a ruler. It came in at 8 1/4 inches and it looked thick.

I worked up the nerve and told Debbie that I found a man that wants to play with her and that he would be in town the end of next week. I showed her the G rated picture and then, after a few shared glances she said that she liked his looks and that she would do it but she wanted some reassurance that I was ok with it.

I said, "I set it up so I must be ok with it, right?"

I knew that there was nothing to be gained by showing her the cock picture. There was no way to tell if that was his cock or not. She could wind up very disappointed, let down and feel deceived.

The wait was a long one with all sorts of things going through my head. Will he show? Will she like him? Will she be able to fuck this guy in front of me? Can I actually handle watching her pleasuring herself on another man's cock? Is our marriage strong enough to handle this?

It's hard waiting and it is even more difficult waiting hard. The anticipation fueled some intense sex throughout the week but the anxiety was also persistent.

Time dragged on until Thursday when I got a message confirming that he was checked in. He suggested we meet in the bar at 7:30 to have a drink to get acquainted. I figured he wanted the opportunity to check out Debbie and be able bail if he did not like what he saw.

We sipped our drinks and glanced around the barroom. It wasn't too long before a man came over to us and introduced himself as Lou and asked if she was Debbie. She said. "Yes" he then asked her if he could join us.

There was some pleasant back and forth small talk as we relaxed. Then Lou asked if we would like to join him in his room. We finished off our drinks and headed to the elevators with Debbie tightly squeezing my hand all the way.

Lou seemed the perfect gentleman, soft spoken, respectful, playful, not at all pushy and very attentive to Debbie. I thought to myself that we either hit the jackpot or he was attempting to overcome the disappointing discovery of his actual cock size. I was glad that I never told her what to expect. But all in all, I hoped things could still work out ok.

Lou's room had a decent sized sitting area with a loveseat on one wall and a side chair on the adjoining wall. There was a small desk and chair against the opposite wall and a short hall with a bathroom off to one side and a bedroom was beyond that.

Lou motioned us to take a seat. I eased into the side chair as he sat down at the far end of the love seat. Debbie was still pacing around and when we looked over at her, she smiled at me and looked over to Lou as she reached up and undid the straps on her dress and let if fall to the floor.

She now had our full attention. She is wearing a half cup black corset that was no more than a serving tray presenting her full firm 36 C breasts with erect nipples begging for attention.

Below that the garters held up her black lace stockings. To top everything off she chose a pair of tiny black lace panties. She had put a lot of thought into deciding if the panties should go over or under her garters before deciding that over was the better choice because she could get them off faster.

I wanted her so bad right then. I was so hungry for her. She understood that this would not be a threesome and I would only be watching. I told her to forget about me and to just give in to her lust and go wherever it takes her.

Debbie walked over to the love seat and stood alongside the armrest next to Lou. Looking down at him then over to me and smiled with look that said, I am so ready for this.

Lou wasted no time as he reached up fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples intermixed with a teasing passes across her pussy. I loved every minute of it, watching her getting lost in her hungry desires as they washed over her. Lou abruptly stood up and excused himself. Debbie and I just looked at each other. All I could see was the hunger in her eyes as we shared nervous smiles.

Lou was right back, now wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He sat back down and picked up where they left off. Debbie bent over the armrest giving him better access to her breasts. At this point I sensed that they were entering into their own little world as I faded into the background.

I had never felt anything like this. I was never so turned on. I never wanted to fuck her so badly. My cock was twitching and pulsing around while I did everything I could to keep from losing it in my pants. It was so wild and I wanted more and more of it.

Debbie coyly slid her hand under his towel hunting for the first strange cock she's had since mine in over twenty years. She suddenly stood straight up while yanking the towel away. Sure enough, he was the real deal. She squealed in surprise and delight and looked over to me with a wide eyed look on her face that I'll never forget. I couldn't contain my grin.

Then, in one sweeping move, Debbie jumped around to the front of the love seat dropping to her knees as her mouth found the head of his rock hard cock. My chair was positioned perfectly to give me an unobstructed side vide of my now slut wife lost in a world of her own.

She tried for ten minutes to deep throat him before she gave up. She got lost in and carried away by satisfying her own delightfully slutty hunger. Her sense of urgency took over as she climbed towards an orgasm. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing. She never looked as beautiful to me as she did right then as she was bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

Then it happened, as Lou surrendered to the unavoidable certainty, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and held the head against her cheek. As she pumped pulse after pulse of hot cum onto her cheek she rode wave after wave of her own intense shuttering orgasms as they washed over her.

After they cleaned up and about twenty minutes of small talk Debbie pulled off his towel and started gently stroking his cock back to life. She loves sucking cock and so she went right back to it.

It didn't take long before Debbie was lost again exploring his cock with her mouth when Lou reached down and scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. My cock started throbbing again as he set her down on the bottom corner of the bed.

Debbie is on her back with her legs straight up and is spreading wide as Lou grabs her ankles and slowly starts to work his cock between her pussy lips as he begins to gently tease fuck her. Debbie is rocking her head back and forth as she moans in pleasure while Lou slowly works himself deeper and deeper with each gentle thrust. At this point Debbie was ridding one orgasmic wave after another. She is begging for more as Lou picked up the pace. With each hungry thrust he was gradually pushing her closer and closer towards the head of the bed. After who knows how long they worked their way to the head of the bed. With no were left to go Debbie was actually climbing the wall as she was now being consumed by one orgasmic wave after another. She somehow managed to extricate herself from Lou's cock. She ripped off the condom, got her hands around his cock and sucked him off once more. Then spent, she mercifully collapsed back on the bed.

An hour or so later we were back at home and then it was my turn. Debbie said, "What a night! I've never been so turned on, stretched out and filled up." Then she proceeded to give me a long, loving, teasing blowjob that ended with one the most intense prolonged satisfying orgasm I have ever felt. She asked, "Was that your seal of approval of the new me?"

I said, "Watching you indulging yourself tonight and then topping it off with what you just did to me was the most intense and satisfying sex that I've ever had. But to answer your question, I think I need to collect much more data before I can be sure. "

Debbie said, "Ok then, after all, it is my wifely duty to help my husband make informed decisions."

It became obvious to me right then that my first assessment was correct. This tiger won't be caged!